[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • Yesterday at 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • Yesterday at 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Death Battle: Deadpool vs. Deathstroke  (Read 2573 times)

Death Battle: Deadpool vs. Deathstroke
« on: December 14, 2014, 05:12:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I'm pretty sure some of you have heard (or even seen) this series, but I'm posting this video because it's so freaken hilarious. Considering it has Deadpool in it (and Takaha101 of TeamFourStar providing the voice) it's pretty much guaranteed.

On a side note, the next Death Battle has Majin Buu vs. Kirby.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:29:06 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Sneak peek of the next Death Battle is my profile picture.

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 06:59:00 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
Love the video haha! ;D
A death battle against Deadpool is kinda one-sided considering he can't die lol.

"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 07:01:07 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
Deadpool goofy af, and reminds me of Spiderman lol
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 07:38:43 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Yah, it was kind of expected that Deadpool would win. He's cursed (or given the gift) of immortality, since Death fell in love with him.
Also I think Thanos cursed him so he could never die or something like that.
Nuclear explosion in his face and a few panels later he's drinking something.

In a Death Battle, of course Deadpool would win. In a real battle? Deathstroke wouldn't "try" to kill Deadpool. It's not necessary. Deathstroke would easily get the upper hand with his abilities. I think keeping his head away from his body is a way to keep him from doing anything. He wouldn't die, but wouldn't be able to move anyways. Or freezing him completely and keeping him like that. Or use someone like The Leech to remove his powers. Anyways, Deathstroke is smarter and plans better. Deadpool's ego would make it easy for Deathstroke.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:44:32 AM by SantiHN »

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Deathstroke, cuz he has stroke of no other man.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:14:04 AM »

Offline TwistedX

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am lightning
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Deadpool wins heads off!!!
Pride    Warriors

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 09:55:10 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Yah, it was kind of expected that Deadpool would win. He's cursed (or given the gift) of immortality, since Death fell in love with him.
Nuclear explosion in his face and a few panels later he's drinking something.

In a Death Battle, of course Deadpool would win. In a real battle? Deathstroke wouldn't "try" to kill Deadpool. It's not necessary. Deathstroke would easily get the upper hand with his abilities. I think keeping his head away from his body is a way to keep him from doing anything. He wouldn't die, but wouldn't be able to move anyways. Or freezing him completely and keeping him like that. Or use someone like The Leech to remove his powers. Anyways, Deathstroke is smarter and plans better. Deadpool's ego would make it easy for Deathstroke.
There's actually a problem with this. Despite Deathstroke being smarter and can plan better, he still can't predict what Deadpool will do. I mean if the Taskmaster can't predict Deadpool's moves, then how the hell would Deathstroke be able to do it? This is especially a problem if Deadpool can pull whatever the hell he wants out of thin air. Ah comic book land...

Anyway, Death Battle is pretty much as close as you can get to a real battle. I mean even in a real battle you can't exactly plan against an opponent who exists in an entirely different universe. Pretty much the same reason why Batman wouldn't have been able to beat Spiderman if the two were put into combat without any prep time.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 10:39:57 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Yeah...I thought Deadpool would win. I mean, simply put: he can't die. Deathstroke can. Unless of course somehow Deathstroke takes the Carbonium (or whatever you call it) blade and slice Deadpool to shreds with it. In that case, it be a battle of whoever can use the carbonium blade first. And even then Deadpool would have the upper hand since he starts out with the blade.

Anyone else here think Death Battles are starting to show battles that are really one sided? It's just my opinion but I think they've been doing that for the past few videos.
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 10:55:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Just because Deadpool can't die doesn't mean he can be rendered helpless. I mean look at Starscream earlier on. Sure his Spark got eaten, but he technically didn't die either. Also in Thor vs. Raiden the latter didn't die either. Thor just destroyed his physical body so Raiden couldn't fight anymore.

The thing with this Death Battle was that Deathstroke didn't have any means of keeping Deadpool down. If he did, then he would have most likely won as Deadpool wouldn't be able to fight anyway. Then again, Deadpool's unpredictability would have made things difficult. Admit it. If Deadpool HIMSELF can't figure out what he's doing sometimes then how would Deathstroke predict what he's doing?

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian

This is a load of bunk that gets passed around a lot online, so I feel the need to point it out.

Deadpool has a "multiple choice" background, a bit like the Joker. He has no "true" origin story because he's insane and therefore an unreliable narrator when he talks about his own origins. The bit about Death having a crush on him and dumping Thanos for him (because Thanos is madly in love with Death) is presented as a hallucination. It's worth noting that Death acts completely out of character during this, coming onto him like a naughtyword. In literally every other representation of her, she's a cold naughtyword and even acts that way to other cosmic beings like Galactus.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 02:52:49 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
There's actually a problem with this. Despite Deathstroke being smarter and can plan better, he still can't predict what Deadpool will do. I mean if the Taskmaster can't predict Deadpool's moves, then how the hell would Deathstroke be able to do it? This is especially a problem if Deadpool can pull whatever the hell he wants out of thin air. Ah comic book land...

Anyway, Death Battle is pretty much as close as you can get to a real battle. I mean even in a real battle you can't exactly plan against an opponent who exists in an entirely different universe. Pretty much the same reason why Batman wouldn't have been able to beat Spiderman if the two were put into combat without any prep time.

Well, the thing with Taskmaster is that he relies alot in his fighting skill to survive. Usually, comics about Deadpool are written in his favor to make them funny, but Taskmaster is able to fight Captain America and another person at the same time, and Captain America is peak human, while Taskmaster is just an olympic level human.

Deadpool has a experience and is a good fighter, has the healing factor, but he's nowhere close to killing Taskmaster. Taskmaster can do superhuman bursts every once in a while. They were even made friends in the comics to go around their fights. Still, Taskmaster is at human level, and he's been able to put swords in Deadpool's chest twice.

Now Slade. He's able to react quick enough to dodge bullets and arrows. This is because he uses 90% of the human brain potential capacity. He's got faar more experience than Deadpool in killing and fighting and has quicker reflexes. He's quick enough to take down The Flash. Quick enough to handcuff someone and block an arrow almost at the same time. Because of his brain capacity, he can process information faster, and while Deadpool can be unpredictable, he certainly can react faster than him and find exploits while they're fighting (Deadpool must have many, since he dances in the middle of fights). Also his arrogance make him an easy prey for Slade. Deadpool just can't hide from him since Slade can hear much better than humans, smell more and see at a subatomic level. Even if Deadpool were to get him, Deathstroke would still be a problem, since he can be impaled in his chest and not get affected by it in a fight.

Logically, Deadpool just can't beat him. Marvel exploits him in their comics, but it doesn't mean he can't be defeated.