* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: TMQs without exp  (Read 8743 times)

TMQs without exp
« on: December 14, 2014, 03:56:39 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
This has bee floating in my mind for a couple of days so I thought I'd share it. You know how you get EXP for completing a TMQ? Well what if you made it to where you only earn EXP after completing the TMQ once? The problem with the old game is that people could spam TMQs for exp instead of doing quests. This was especially true for TMQ4 due to the low EXP you got from quests in the 50-55 level range. People spammed that TMQ so much it was ridiculous. To make it to where you are forced to quest, you shouldn't be able to get EXP from TMQs after completing it the first time. Granted this won't stop you from repeating TMQs for gear. You just won't gain exp and you are forced to do quests or grind. This way people will actually have a chance to explore the Mushroom Maps.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:59:25 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I agree with that. TMQ should give little zeni and not exp.
You need to do quests, you need to exp how EPIC they are. xD
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

TMQs without exp
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 03:59:59 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I didn't like people spamming TMQ either.

Made by Kaiza.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 04:03:19 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Didn't the team said that they will re-work those quests from mushroom so there will be no need to spam tmq4?

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

TMQs without exp
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 04:07:44 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
This way people will actually have a chance to explore the Mushroom Maps.
More like they will be forced to explore it. ;D

I'm gonna do quests anyway so I don't really care what other people do, but it would be nice I guess, also for people who want to do Tmq with their lvl 29 chars without lvling.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

TMQs without exp
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 04:13:55 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
More like they will be forced to explore it. ;D

I'm gonna do quests anyway so I don't really care what other people do, but it would be nice I guess, also for people who want to do Tmq with their lvl 29 chars without lvling.
That is actually another plus. You can spam TMQs for gear without leveling.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 04:18:53 AM »

Offline Kurai

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Weaknesses are for the weak...
Didn't they say something about somehow turning off leveling?

Plus its kind of a precedent to be spamming dungeons instead of doing quests if they give so little exp.

Thank you Kaiza!

TMQs without exp
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 04:21:34 AM »

Offline Raziel

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Raziel the Soul Reaver
From what i've read devs want to add a non GM command to block xp.So in other words if you don't want to lvl up you use that command.Its way easy this way. 8)

TMQs without exp
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 04:22:27 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
Didn't they say something about somehow turning off leveling?

Plus its kind of a precedent to be spamming dungeons instead of doing quests if they give so little exp.

Yeah. They did. So u can just farm for gear for kid budokia

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

TMQs without exp
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 04:22:56 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
There will be a non GM command to turn off leveling to stay at certain level.

Just don't spam tmqs and do the quests, if it bothers you so much.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 04:31:05 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • MarineCorps recruiting majins and nameks
This has bee floating in my mind for a couple of days so I thought I'd share it. You know how you get EXP for completing a TMQ? Well what if you made it to where you only earn EXP after completing the TMQ once? The problem with the old game is that people could spam TMQs for exp instead of doing quests. This was especially true for TMQ4 due to the low EXP you got from quests in the 50-55 level range. People spammed that TMQ so much it was ridiculous. To make it to where you are forced to quest, you shouldn't be able to get EXP from TMQs after completing it the first time. Granted this won't stop you from repeating TMQs for gear. You just won't gain exp and you are forced to do quests or grind. This way people will actually have a chance to explore the Mushroom Maps.

excellent suggestion, i agree, because that kind of kills the whole point of the game when people are not exploring the full game and using exploits to get around, instead of working together in parties with friends to complete complex task together as a team...
MarineCorps are recruting especially for majins and nameks

TMQs without exp
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 04:37:03 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
I agree with Danny.

Some ppl wanna spamm TMQ cuz it's the fast way to "grind". And cuz they may have fun.
TMQ always gave exp. To remove it would be stupid (my opinion)

No one forces anyone to spamm TMQ. It's your choice if you'd like to spamm TMQ or grind in the normal way when you can't find good quests.
And about reworking the quests of lvl 50-55 to get more exp: I think it shouldn't get changed. Why? Cuz it's actually a little challenge. This is the hardest part of the game. And it was much harder when we had no flight (those times  ::) ). The rest of DBO was easy. So i think we should at least keep that little hard time :D
*click for original size*

TMQs without exp
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2014, 04:38:48 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I like spamming tmq 4 even for exp, I dont even care about the missions after lvl 47-53, get good stuff and exp was the best part if they lower the exp for tmq darn it gonna kiss poop.
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

TMQs without exp
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 04:42:30 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
I don't mind the idea, once I got my gear from there I barely did it anymore and went back to questing...I like running around and experimenting...not doing the same thing over and over again in tmqs. Unless u have a full party willing to do non stop runs that is.

And about reworking the quests of lvl 50-55 to get more exp: I think it shouldn't get changed. Why? Cuz it's actually a little challenge. This is the hardest part of the game. And it was much harder when we had no flight (those times  ::) ). The rest of DBO was easy. So i think we should at least keep that little hard time :D
And this
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:44:09 AM by Takaroku »
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

TMQs without exp
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 04:48:33 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I like spamming tmq 4 even for exp, I dont even care about the missions after lvl 47-53, get good stuff and exp was the best part if they lower the exp for tmq darn it gonna kiss poop.

that just like boosting though, what they're going to do is increase the amount of exp through lvl's 47-53.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 04:53:02 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I agree with Danny.

Some ppl wanna spamm TMQ cuz it's the fast way to "grind". And cuz they may have fun.
TMQ always gave exp. To remove it would be stupid (my opinion)

No one forces anyone to spamm TMQ. It's your choice if you'd like to spamm TMQ or grind in the normal way when you can't find good quests.
Agreed, like if you don't like it, then don't do it.
Let the people who want to spam it, spam it. They may like doing it and find it better than questing. If you don't like doing it then don't do it and you go quest.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be stopped or anything because you don't like it, because it's people out there who do.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 05:02:36 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
that just like boosting though, what they're going to do is increase the amount of exp through lvl's 47-53.
yea in the quests, but wouldnt hope that the tmq 4 exp gets lower it was fine as it was. For the quest the most annoying quest were you draged the huge bird mount from one distance to another, it was hell boring XD

had to use the whip all the time -_-
And had to hide chat because too many bad words I hate this quest if you forgot to use the whip you had too do it all over again XD
So tmq 4 is a living and some leveling too
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:53:09 AM by Toragos »
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

TMQs without exp
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 05:09:41 AM »

Offline Jaryan

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
yea in the quests, but wouldnt hope that the tmq 4 exp gets lower it was fine as it was. For the quest the most annoying quest were you draged the huge bird mount from one distance to another, it was hell boring XD

had to use the whip all the time -_-
So tmq 4 is a living and some leveling too

yea its a minor problem at best, i don't care if they keep exp or not, but for people who want to quest to level should have the option to rather having to spam tmq

TMQs without exp
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 06:05:04 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
TMQ spam parties were fun. A lot of people would hang outside the TMQ's and group up for hours. It was a cool social part of the game, especially when you're trying to get the last few bars to level.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 07:59:36 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Then what's the point of having quests if you don't do them? I don't want to offend, but for me spamming TMQs for leveling is for weak people, I mean they can't even take a little challenge.

Made by Kaiza.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 08:07:25 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
Then what's the point of having quests if you don't do them? I don't want to offend, but for me spamming TMQs for leveling is for weak people, I mean they can't even take a little challenge.

You can run out of quests and the only thing you can do is grind. Plus who cares, quests aren't required in MMO's, you can just grind mobs the whole time if you want. TMQ's are the same as dungeons in WoW, and you can grind in them all day. The more freedom the better. If they implement that good/ evil system they were talking about, evil characters might not wanna help any NPC's. ;D

TMQs without exp
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 08:27:46 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
You can run out of quests and the only thing you can do is grind.
Between lvl 50 and 55?

Made by Kaiza.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 08:34:17 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek

Wrong! I am usually more of a PvE player but only grinding alone becomes even too boring for me. That's why spamming TMQ could safe you much time. You take a team and spamm the sh*t out. But even this is kinda "hard". Cuz after the 5th run (?) it's getting boring and annoying too xD

As i said...the ppl have their own play style. Some go grind and other wanna do it faster by spamming TMQ. What's wrong with this? I don't see any problem. If you ppl love extreme grinding then do it from lvl 1-70 without taking a quest (except of the important ones like passive skills etc.)

Just because some of you think that TMQ spamm is not good doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way. That's why i am against this suggestion^^
*click for original size*

TMQs without exp
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 08:45:28 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I think it should still give exp, but less than the first times you do the TMQs.
I am usually more of a PvE player but only grinding alone becomes even too boring for me.
I know tha feel, I kept doing quests with my SM, which had an awful guild.

Made by Kaiza.

TMQs without exp
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 04:16:11 PM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
its way faster to do the quests in yellow map and red map then spamming tmq4