• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!  (Read 3779 times)

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« on: December 11, 2014, 01:53:53 PM »

Offline Justin

• None
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 伝説の勇者
Hello, everyone. I'm not new to the Dragon Ball Online community. In fact, I've been a part of it since the official Korean version's open beta release. I was a long term member of DBOCOM and before the end of its lifespan, I was a moderator on those forums by the name of 'ShiKage.' I have been keeping tabs on DBO Revelations for some time and I'm very much excited to see some sort of release in the (hopefully not so distant) future.

Anywho, to introduce myself, my name is Justin and I'm formally known throughout many communities as "ShiKage," though I've recently shed that name. I am 24 years old and I am a "butcher" in a grocery store. I'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball, much like pretty much everyone here, and I am a huge fan of primarily Nintendo games. My favorites include Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and more. These games inspired me to learn to speak Japanese in my youth and after several years, I'm still not fluent.  :-[ However, I can carry on a pretty decent conversation, as I spent a few years speaking with native Japanese players over MMORPGs on a daily basis. If you would wish to practice your own Japanese knowledge with me, feel free to comment or PM me.  ;) My goal is to one day become fluent and then pursue a career in translating.

I hope to get to know everyone here well and I hope to enjoy Dragon Ball Online Revelations with you all in the future!
これからも、宜しくお願いします!

Any questions? Feel free to ask me anything!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 01:58:34 PM by Justin »

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 01:54:52 PM »

Offline Kurai

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Weaknesses are for the weak...
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Welcome to the forums

Thank you Kaiza!

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 02:13:07 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Welcoke to the forum. Is Japanese difficult to learn?

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 02:21:00 PM »

Offline Justin

• None
    • View Profile
  • 伝説の勇者
Welcome to the forums

Welcoke to the forum. Is Japanese difficult to learn?

Thanks!

Fundamentally, Japanese is very simple to learn. It's very straight forward and makes a lot of sense. However, the more you learn, the more complex it gets. Grammar starts to become confusing at advanced levels and complicated Kanji start to blur together. It's definitely difficult if you want to dive into a career using it, like I am, but if you want to learn it for casual purposes, it's very easy. It just takes a little time and patience. At my level, which isn't really that hard to get to, I can play through most Nintendo games and understand at least 90% of the content without any issues and without relying on outside sources for help (like dictionaries).

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 02:26:15 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
Welcome to the forums, yeah i remember seeing you a few times on the DBOCOM forums.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 02:26:59 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Im getting better at japanese, its hard to keep the knowledge if you dont keep at it though. (I still cant read kanji though XD only hira and kata) Welcome to the forums, I hope we can be good freinds, its awesome you like alot of nintendo stuff, so do I. Nice sig, and I might just ask you to help me with some japanese if you wouldnt mind.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 02:27:43 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Welcome to the forums.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »

Offline Justin

• None
    • View Profile
  • 伝説の勇者
Welcome to the forums, yeah i remember seeing you a few times on the DBOCOM forums.

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks!

Im getting better at japanese, its hard to keep the knowledge if you dont keep at it though. (I still cant read kanji though XD only hira and kata) Welcome to the forums, I hope we can be good freinds, its awesome you like alot of nintendo stuff, so do I. Nice sig, and I might just ask you to help me with some japanese if you wouldnt mind.

Yeah. From early 2013 to around summer time of this year, I didn't practice any Japanese at all, so I felt it slipping away a bit. Recently, however, I purchased a New 3DS LL from Japan and have been replaying through a bunch of 3DS games in Japanese to bump off some of the rust.

I'd love to help with your Japanese, if you want. I'm sure we'd make good acquaintances.

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 02:35:44 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Thanks!

Yeah. From early 2013 to around summer time of this year, I didn't practice any Japanese at all, so I felt it slipping away a bit. Recently, however, I purchased a New 3DS LL from Japan and have been replaying through a bunch of 3DS games in Japanese to bump off some of the rust.

I'd love to help with your Japanese, if you want. I'm sure we'd make good acquaintances.
O.O How is it.......T.T Im waiting for it to release..... is it worth it? How does the circle pad work? How much data does the Micro Sd have ... maybe I should ask in a PM(Hoping a monster hunter 4U edition releases)

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 02:50:46 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Greetings mate.
I didn't realize DBOCOM had so many mods until, i looked at it today.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »

Offline Dargas

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Hi, welcome on the forum !  :)

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
O.O How is it.......T.T Im waiting for it to release..... is it worth it? How does the circle pad work? How much data does the Micro Sd have ... maybe I should ask in a PM(Hoping a monster hunter 4U edition releases)

My friend bought one 2 weeks ago, it's not much different to a 3DS XL look wise and stuff, the 3D is a tad better but I say stick with a 3DS XL if you have one. I prefer to use the 2DS, it's more comfortable in your hands.

Also welcome.

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 03:25:17 PM »

Offline Mr.Popo

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • All These Squares Make A Circle
  • I am a: Spiritualist
welcome to DBOR

Alright maggots, listen up. Popo's about to teach you the Pecking Order. It goes: you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool (his dung), Kami, then Popo. Any questions?"

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 03:47:21 PM »

Offline Tech Sheep

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Kind of just there
  • I am a: Martial Artist
Hello, everyone. I'm not new to the Dragon Ball Online community. In fact, I've been a part of it since the official Korean version's open beta release. I was a long term member of DBOCOM and before the end of its lifespan, I was a moderator on those forums by the name of 'ShiKage.' I have been keeping tabs on DBO Revelations for some time and I'm very much excited to see some sort of release in the (hopefully not so distant) future.

Anywho, to introduce myself, my name is Justin and I'm formally known throughout many communities as "ShiKage," though I've recently shed that name. I am 24 years old and I am a "butcher" in a grocery store. I'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball, much like pretty much everyone here, and I am a huge fan of primarily Nintendo games. My favorites include Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and more. These games inspired me to learn to speak Japanese in my youth and after several years, I'm still not fluent.  :-[ However, I can carry on a pretty decent conversation, as I spent a few years speaking with native Japanese players over MMORPGs on a daily basis. If you would wish to practice your own Japanese knowledge with me, feel free to comment or PM me.  ;) My goal is to one day become fluent and then pursue a career in translating.

I hope to get to know everyone here well and I hope to enjoy Dragon Ball Online Revelations with you all in the future!
これからも、宜しくお願いします!

Welcome. I hope you have fun here.
"[Witty statement]"

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 03:51:50 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
Nice to see you back ShiKage, or well Justin. Welcome to the forums mate.

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
In this case, it's more something like Welcome back :)
Have fun here :D

Sent with Tapatalk

Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 06:47:26 PM »

Offline Krone

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The Day the Litter Box Was Filled
Hey! I recognize your name but i don't think we've ever personally met. To be honest, i cannot imagine learning kanji. i jusr see squiggles... i would like to learn to speak it. Then again, as you said, playing games that i normally wouldn't be able to play would be the biggest bonus of any language ever, in my opinion. ooooohhhhhhhh it would be awesome! playing those RPGs that only exist in japanese would be the best!!!

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 07:44:23 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Welcome to the Forums^^
Enjoy your stay  ;D
*click for original size*

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »

Offline Malu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 2
    • View Profile
  • 안녕하세요 ~~ ^^
  • I am a: Karma Majin
hiiii shikage hope u still remember me :D malu who played on goku server then temporaly on vegeta server ^_^ also an ex moderator in dbocom till i retired from it :D :P

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »

Offline Remis267

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It wasn't me, it was the Gangsta Rap and Peppermin
Greetings , enjoy your time!

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 12:09:05 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Welcome, what was your ingame name again ?

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 01:01:17 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile

これからも、宜しくお願いします!

フォーラムへようこそ。
あなたがつもりの滞在をお楽しみください。
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2014, 02:56:13 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Haha I am happy to see DBO veterans here.
Welcome to forum and I hope to see you in game soon.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 03:19:36 AM »

Offline Justin

• None
    • View Profile
  • 伝説の勇者

I think it's worth it. It has a good power boost, so most games that had frame rate problems when the 3D is activated no longer have those issues. Download speed, game data loading speeds, and everything was increased, so you no longer have to wait, for instance, for Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS to load for minutes. It's instant now.  The new 3D effect is great, too. It's not as straining to the eyes and it'll never go out of focus unless you move your head around too much, due to the infrared sensor. There are a lot of pluses to the system for things I use it for, so I think it's definitely better than the original 3DS + XL models.

Greetings mate.
I didn't realize DBOCOM had so many mods until, i looked at it today.

Yeah. I think it's mostly because a lot of the moderators there went inactive and Citrinate didn't want to demote anyone.

Hey! I recognize your name but i don't think we've ever personally met. To be honest, i cannot imagine learning kanji. i jusr see squiggles... i would like to learn to speak it. Then again, as you said, playing games that i normally wouldn't be able to play would be the biggest bonus of any language ever, in my opinion. ooooohhhhhhhh it would be awesome! playing those RPGs that only exist in japanese would be the best!!!

Haha, yeah. It's too bad, though. I've never been a fan of RPGs, so I can't make the most of that. I prefer real time strategy/combat than turn-based anything (with few exceptions, of course).

hiiii shikage hope u still remember me :D malu who played on goku server then temporaly on vegeta server ^_^ also an ex moderator in dbocom till i retired from it :D :P

Yeah, I remember you. I think you added me on Facebook during the time the DBO group was open/active.

Welcome, what was your ingame name again ?

I don't entirely remember. My Korean version's name was ShiKage, but I lost my account a few months later (I think someone hacked it). When the Taiwanese version was released, I stuck to it like glue and reached the level cap (70, I think?) on a Fighter named something like 無能拳, I think, and got close on a Swordsman and a Turtle Hermit. I don't remember their names (they were written in Chinese as well). I was never really a big part of the DBO in-game community, so I'm a not very known player. Still, I had a lot of fun playing with the people I did get to hang out with.

Hi, welcome on the forum !  :)

welcome to DBOR

Welcome. I hope you have fun here.

Nice to see you back ShiKage, or well Justin. Welcome to the forums mate.

In this case, it's more something like Welcome back :)
Have fun here :D

Sent with Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forums^^
Enjoy your stay  ;D

Greetings , enjoy your time!

フォーラムへようこそ。
あなたがつもりの滞在をお楽しみください。

Haha I am happy to see DBO veterans here.
Welcome to forum and I hope to see you in game soon.

Thanks, everyone!

Greetings! 挑戦者が現れた!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 03:34:49 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Good to see you again ShiKage!