[December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Today at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • Yesterday at 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:

Topic: House Buying  (Read 7002 times)

House Buying
« on: December 10, 2014, 02:59:44 AM »

Offline cxaz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 2
    • View Profile
  • if you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
i think that adding to the game houses wehre you can buy the house sleep even train there will be cool and also let you buy furniture to the house like a sofa tv and all that will make the game even awesome what you guys think?

House Buying
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:12:56 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
i think that adding to the game houses wehre you can buy the house sleep even train there will be cool and also let you buy furniture to the house like a sofa tv and all that will make the game even awesome what you guys think?
Sounds cool for the role playing community :D
but I dont know how it would work or fit in the game as for space on the maps..
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

House Buying
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 03:24:27 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Well mabye they can add some extra space for patch?
I doubt they would add some extra place, and if they did there still gonna need more space
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

House Buying
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 03:34:20 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
It could work different from ArcheAge. Instead of actually having your house placed in the actuall map where everyone plays, you get teleported to your house and you go to the mountain Goku lived or the island where Kame House is or the city where Bulma and Vegeta live, etc. It owuld be fun if you could pick a place to live at too.

That's how I think the new Garrison system works in WoW. I don't really play the game but a friend kindda explained me trying to get me into playing it. The housing system in ArcheAge actually sucks because there's territories for placing houses and if the lot is full then you can't place your house where you wanted and end up paying a ridiculous ammount of money to buy someone's house...
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

House Buying
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 03:48:04 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I've posted this before but it'd be good for this thread:

I found out recently that they were talking about adding player housing(capsule houses) since they launched the beta:

NTL creative director
Koji Takamiya Mr.

4Gamer: In the other system, do you have what you are considering something? For example, housing Toka.

Takamiya said: It is a capsule House. As I said in the lecture, as we have been steadily picking up the MMO seems elements from the original When the game of, and there of course is on the roadmap. But for that if you want to specifically, it is not yet been boiled down.

4Gamer: Since the Japanese players also many people who prefer the housing element, and I want you to come there when you start in Japan. Ah, but the field is wonder if a little hate would be buried in a capsule House?

Takamiya said: When a player can make around the capsule house in the housing, the game it might be deemed to be that more Dragon Ball ish become. In making the map, but I was there a time when I worried by exploring the Dragon Ball seems landscape, only there is a capsule house, I suddenly look ish Dragon Ball.

Article: http://www.4gamer.net/games/038/G003825/20091204066/

I found this when I was playing with the waybackmachine and was kinda surprised nobody ever mentioned it. Capsule houses sound pretty dope!

The interview was linked on the old DBO homepage in 2009:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100103081421/http://ntl-kk.com/dbo.html

You'll find other cool stuff there too if you time travel around. :)

House Buying
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 05:24:45 AM »

Offline Dargas

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
Sound cool and more role play, I guess some people would like it ! Personaly I wouldn't really mind but yeah, why not.

House Buying
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 05:48:41 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Not a bad idea. It could be a capsule house or their would be a little button u press and it teleports you their or something. I think picking were house could be is cool. Players that are friends could go their and u guys could hangout. Maybe even a little area to fight.

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 05:49:00 AM
Not a bad idea. It could be a capsule house or their would be a little button u press and it teleports you their or something. I think picking were house could be is cool. Players that are friends could go their and u guys could hangout. Maybe even a little area to fight.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

House Buying
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 05:59:37 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 05:49:00 AM

That's a good idea. You shouldn't be able to put them inside cities, but there's a lot of empty land for real estate in the forest behind the plat. :D

House Buying
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 06:04:29 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Ffs. Why do we need houses? To train? you have like 5 maps go level there. Why the * would you want to decorate your house this isn't sims. It's a fighting game, why should they focus on adding houses? so you could watch game of thrones in your little tv? smh -_- Dumb idea.

House Buying
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 06:06:52 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It could work different from ArcheAge. Instead of actually having your house placed in the actuall map where everyone plays, you get teleported to your house and you go to the mountain Goku lived or the island where Kame House is or the city where Bulma and Vegeta live, etc. It owuld be fun if you could pick a place to live at too.

That's how I think the new Garrison system works in WoW. I don't really play the game but a friend kindda explained me trying to get me into playing it. The housing system in ArcheAge actually sucks because there's territories for placing houses and if the lot is full then you can't place your house where you wanted and end up paying a ridiculous ammount of money to buy someone's house...
it could work with the system swtor used

House Buying
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 06:11:30 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Ffs. Why do we need houses? To train? you have like 5 maps go level there. Why the * would you want to decorate your house this isn't sims. It's a fighting game, why should they focus on adding houses? so you could watch game of thrones in your little tv? smh -_- Dumb idea.

I don't know if you'd be able to decorate them. NTL were talking about capsule houses but they didn't say what they'd do, just that the world would look, "more dragon ball-ish" with player's capsule houses around the landscape. And this is a RPG(Role-playing game) so of course they would think about putting stuff like housing and marriage in the game, just like every other Asian MMORPG.

House Buying
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 06:12:59 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Lmaooo....

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 06:13:59 AM
I don't know if you'd be able to decorate them. NTL were talking about capsule houses but they didn't say what they'd do, just that the world would look, "more dragon ball-ish" with player's capsule houses around the landscape. And this is a RPG(Role-playing game) so of course they would think about putting stuff like housing and marriage in the game, just like every other Asian MMORPG.
Marriage is a dumb idea. That would be a waste of time putting that in game.

House Buying
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 06:24:38 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Marriage is a dumb idea. That would be a waste of time putting that in game.
I agree but who cares. Capsule houses on the other hand could actually be cool.

House Buying
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 07:30:49 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Not trying to point out a stereotype but marriage sounds like the pinnacle of virginity.

Also housing throught-out the actual DBO map wouldn't be possible. What would the devs do when there isn't any more space? Also would you cram the houses together or they will have a yard?
You can't also make a new map without the right knowledge or a new map only for you (like POH in RS).

House Buying
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 07:37:06 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Not trying to point out a stereotype but marriage sounds like the pinnacle of virginity.

More of a feature for girls

Also housing throught-out the actual DBO map wouldn't be possible. What would the devs do when there isn't any more space? Also would you cram the houses together or they will have a yard?
You can't also make a new map without the right knowledge or a new map only for you (like POH in RS).

Your capsule house would probably work like your capsule shop. The only difference would be you couldn't pull it out in the middle of town.

House Buying
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • A God amongst men
Interesting, I just posted about this in the New Material Thread. But uhh the purpose for houses could be to get special buffs for pve play like I stated in that thread. Also depending on what type of furniture you have you could get something like x.5 exp or x2 exp or something like that. I think that would be cool.

House Buying
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

That`s a very cool idea! Would others players available to visit your house?  :P

Yeah, my idea was to have a house you can teleport to and where you can invite your friends. Instead of being in the actuall map, you get teleported to an instance of the place you decided to make you house at. Pretty much how TMQ's or Dungeons work, you get teleported to a place with your party and it's not an open area for everyone just to enter but a specific place for your party only.

The difference would be that friends can visit your house whenever they want and check it out. You can get like expensive stuff to decorate it and pretend you're better than them by having more expensive stuff in it or even a battle arena :D

Interesting, I just posted about this in the New Material Thread. But uhh the purpose for houses could be to get special buffs for pve play like I stated in that thread. Also depending on what type of furniture you have you could get something like x.5 exp or x2 exp or something like that. I think that would be cool.

I was thinking on posting this on the new ideas thread but you got ahead of me. Did you link this one so they can read all our ideas? I also like the extra experience concept but, in DBO, leveling up is already easy so it's not like a thing worth working on. You could get like extra zeni drop from monsters or something though.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

House Buying
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 06:43:20 AM »

Offline cxaz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 2
    • View Profile
  • if you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
well the entire idea of the house thingy and the furniture is from the series sword art online i think it be great to add these thing in the game

House Buying
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 12:20:31 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
well the entire idea of the house thingy and the furniture is from the series sword art online i think it be great to add these thing in the game
Ultima Online, honey. It had a Housing system ever since 1997.

House Buying
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »

Offline Tech Sheep

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Kind of just there
  • I am a: Martial Artist

I apologize, good sir, but there was a housing system a long time before SAO was ever a thing. Decades, I believe.
"[Witty statement]"

House Buying
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »

Offline Slim2S10

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Fighter - TheWillOfFire
It would be a good idea the house and if they implement the house system, they can add some specialties to the house system like XP x2 for your pet when you summon it in the house etc...

House Buying
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 08:15:59 PM »

Offline Mr.Popo

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • All These Squares Make A Circle
  • I am a: Spiritualist
i will buy kami lookout :)

Alright maggots, listen up. Popo's about to teach you the Pecking Order. It goes: you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool (his dung), Kami, then Popo. Any questions?"

House Buying
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2014, 09:08:01 PM »

Offline Hawk

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • War is but a means to an end.
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
i think instead of implementing a housing system they could add stuff to current guild dojos, like an ah a few npcs and some other stuff
My future is but a reflection of my past

House Buying
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 09:08:30 PM »

Offline Vinsanity

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
This isn't the Sims... What does that have to do with Dragon Ball?!? I'd like to see new features but, I don't want to see the World of DB transformed into something that has nothing to do with it.

'...When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...'

House Buying
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 09:48:08 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
This isn't the Sims... What does that have to do with Dragon Ball?!? I'd like to see new features but, I don't want to see the World of DB transformed into something that has nothing to do with it.

@Vinsanity

Spoiler for Hidden:
I found out recently that they were talking about adding player housing(capsule houses) since they launched the beta:

NTL creative director
Koji Takamiya Mr.

4Gamer: In the other system, do you have what you are considering something? For example, housing Toka.

Takamiya said: It is a capsule House. As I said in the lecture, as we have been steadily picking up the MMO seems elements from the original When the game of, and there of course is on the roadmap. But for that if you want to specifically, it is not yet been boiled down.

4Gamer: Since the Japanese players also many people who prefer the housing element, and I want you to come there when you start in Japan. Ah, but the field is wonder if a little hate would be buried in a capsule House?

Takamiya said: When a player can make around the capsule house in the housing, the game it might be deemed to be that more Dragon Ball ish become. In making the map, but I was there a time when I worried by exploring the Dragon Ball seems landscape, only there is a capsule house, I suddenly look ish Dragon Ball.

Article: http://www.4gamer.net/games/038/G003825/20091204066/

The interview was linked on the old DBO homepage in 2009:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100103081421/http://ntl-kk.com/dbo.html