[December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Today at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • Yesterday at 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:

Topic: I just realized something xD...  (Read 3900 times)

I just realized something xD...
« on: November 27, 2014, 03:07:01 AM »

Offline yhoho555

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Game Of Thrones :3
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Hey guys,
Umm the main reason DBO shutted down is lack of updates and the low community right? (this is what i heard XD)
And in my opinion in this forum there are like.. 50-60 people (i think im not sure XD)
Soo like.. how do like.. i mean.. how does it going to.. i mean.. how..wh... why to..
how is this going to be like really lively server? xD or its going to be mainly with 100 people and thats it? like a private server.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 03:13:59 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
There's definitely going to be a lot more people on the server . Most people don't waste their time on these stupid forums . ( I do though )
As soon as the game realeases or even announced youre gonna see a lot more activity

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:17:01 AM »
    • View Profile
  • ►KillerBean®◄
you naughtyword there is more thank 20k User on DBOR Fourm just there inactive because they waiting for DBOR release then the fourm will be so busy!! cuz dbor release or DBOR beta :) so wait and u will see fourm going crazy with DBO Fans :)

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 03:19:29 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
We have over 25.000 followers on facebook, 10.000 on youtube (Idk how many views but around 100k-300k probs).
The people on forums is the people that actually care about the project and it's progress, once the game is out most likely almost everyone from facebook and youtube will join forums because for now, they only are active on the networks since they don't have much to do here.
Not to also mention that we've been getting a lot of media publicity from different online magazines and youtubers. You can just google and find them by your self, if you also search on youtube, all you find about DBO on this last year is Revelations related videos.

All of this while the project it's still under development, imagine how much the community will grow once the servers start officially running... Crazy future ahead of us  ::)
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:23:43 AM »

Offline yhoho555

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
We have over 25.000 followers on facebook, 10.000 on youtube (Idk how many views but around 100k-300k probs).
The people on forums is the people that actually care about the project and it's progress, once the game is out most likely almost everyone from facebook and youtube will join forums because for now, they only are active on the networks since they don't have much to do here.
Not to also mention that we've been getting a lot of media publicity from different online magazines and youtubers. You can just google and find them by your self, if you also search on youtube, all you find about DBO on this last year is Revelations related videos.

All of this while the project it's still under development, imagine how much the community will grow once the servers start officially running... Crazy future ahead of us  ::)
Wow that soo awesome xDDD im soo waiting for that ^^ thanks sonwest :3

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:26:22 AM »
    • View Profile
  • "Being the best isn't all it's made out to be..."
  • I am a: Swordsmaster

Imagine that all of the 100-300k people will play the game...how will the game be able to contain all of them without getting crashed?
" If you have power, you become alienated and also arrogant, even if you are coveted and sought after at first "
*Special thanks to the creators of this signature:Vroku, and Monkey D. Luffy*
Boku wa Itachi!||I am Itachi!

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 03:46:25 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
Imagine that all of the 100-300k people will play the game...how will the game be able to contain all of them without getting crashed?
Network tests and server contracts with whatever hosting company we choose in the future.
It's not like we are gonna use our computers to host the servers, we are paying a company to do their work well.
R.I.P. Hall

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 03:57:56 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • the strong will fall and stronger will appear
  • I am a: Majin
Network tests and server contracts with whatever hosting company we choose in the future.
It's not like we are gonna use our computers to host the servers, we are paying a company to do their work well.
wait so i know your gonna have a network tests... but if alot of people do join like 50k or more are we gonna have all those people in 1 private server or will it be like you make channels like dbo tw where a server had like 5 channels

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 04:13:02 AM »
    • View Profile
  • ►KillerBean®◄

i wanted to know for a long time how are you going to pay for hosting server?
And If People Dont Donate  To Keep Run How are u going to pay the expense? please answer me :) and dont tell me Donator or we will find some other way

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »

Offline yhoho555

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
wait so i know your gonna have a network tests... but if alot of people do join like 50k or more are we gonna have all those people in 1 private server or will it be like you make channels like dbo tw where a server had like 5 channels
I think the channel idea rocks,but i think if like 300k people wil join at once i think we will need alot more then 5 channels XD (i think we need to put only 1 server for all the players of the game in alot of channels)

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
300k people?
That AH korin lag ...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:21:18 AM by chano »

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 04:42:41 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
Please understand this isn't a private server, it's an emulator.
But yea, if eventually the server gets too crowded we'll have to put up more servers according to how many people we see active.
And yea, the server/s do have channels.
i wanted to know for a long time how are you going to pay for hosting server?
And If People Dont Donate  To Keep Run How are u going to pay the expense? please answer me :) and dont tell me Donator or we will find some other way
There is a high percentage of people in the community willing to donate to help the project go on for as long as possible. But mainly, the payment of the servers comes from our own pockets, just like our website and forums.
R.I.P. Hall

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 05:22:42 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
well we could have different serves and channels

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 07:06:57 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
well we could have different serves and channels
NOOOOOOOOOO. Only one channel, I met so many people here in the forums. :'(

Post Merge: November 27, 2014, 07:19:14 AM
Servers, not channels.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:19:14 AM by GogetaAR, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 08:21:20 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well it will be same even if we have 10 channels.
People will stick with 1 channel since there is a lot of players.
Still if people change channel, it is mostly because of no lag PVE time.

Still I think that it will be something like this:

Channel 1 - KR players
Channel 2 - HK players
Channel 3 - TW S1 players
Channel 4 - TW S2 players
Channel 5-10 - all

This don't need to be true but I really think that players want to play game with people they know.

I really don't think that all players will be in 1 channel in DBOR as it use to be in DBO hehe.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 08:28:39 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
DBOR will need max. 4-5 servers à 5 channels...trust me xD

On TW S1 it was already hard enough to find a good spot to farm/PvE during db times or events. Don't wanna imagine S2 or HK version xD
*click for original size*

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 09:00:58 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Truth be told, hunting Dragonballs wasn't as hard as you think it was. You just needed to find the right spot that wasn't so popular. A friend of mine showed me a great spot and I hunted there ever since. Best part was hardly anyone came by meaning I could hunt uninterrupted.

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 09:24:25 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
DBOR will need max. 4-5 servers à 5 channels...trust me xD

On TW S1 it was already hard enough to find a good spot to farm/PvE during db times or events. Don't wanna imagine S2 or HK version xD

Well one really good server with a lot of channels..
No need for more servers lol.

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 09:28:18 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Huhh i'm pretty sure we'll need multiple servers, TW was lagging like shit when there was less than 1000 players online and it was supposed to be an "officiel" server so yeah, plus it'll basically be easier anyways if they make multiple servers, 'cause i don't think that's cheap to have a server powerful enough to tank 5k+ players with ease (even tho i know there won't be that much people maybe)

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 09:35:12 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
Huhh i'm pretty sure we'll need multiple servers, TW was lagging like shit when there was less than 1000 players online and it was supposed to be an "officiel" server so yeah, plus it'll basically be easier anyways if they make multiple servers, 'cause i don't think that's cheap to have a server powerful enough to tank 5k+ players with ease (even tho i know there won't be that much people maybe)

Well yeah I get you mate...
Still you need to know that is way better to have 1 server with a lot of players than a lot of kinda empty servers.

Still if you add more channels, it won't lag unless you are on channel with 1k+ players.

Plus on every server you need a lot of GM's (2 are kinda minumum USA and EU).

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
That's what i just said, but go ahead and buy a server that can host above 5k players without lag as i said you gotta remember that DBOR Staff will have to pay for a server.

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek

Location would be more of a issue towards that, then anything else.
TW/HK/KR Locals wouldn't have any of that kind of problems.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 10:28:34 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Myeah i hate it when people have an advantage because of their location tho, especially on a game like DBO when you can interrupt spells, it's almost unfair QQ.

Also people from asia seems to get insanely good ping, like below 150 on NA etc, and ~5 on their own servers, that's like a video game ._.

edit: if asia servers are the best choices then i'd rather go with that just so only a few players will have that insane ping, instead of it being in NA/EUW where many people will get that advantage while others are struggling with programs like WTFast etc
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:34:49 AM by Sendoku »

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 03:43:42 AM »

Offline 9Tail

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Veteran
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Myeah i hate it when people have an advantage because of their location tho, especially on a game like DBO when you can interrupt spells, it's almost unfair QQ.

Also people from asia seems to get insanely good ping, like below 150 on NA etc, and ~5 on their own servers, that's like a video game ._.

edit: if asia servers are the best choices then i'd rather go with that just so only a few players will have that insane ping, instead of it being in NA/EUW where many people will get that advantage while others are struggling with programs like WTFast etc
Sorry to tell you but any online game you play will have some areas that have an advantage. That's the way that it goes.

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 04:02:46 AM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Hence why i said it'd be better if it's a small amount of players that has an advantage.