[December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Today at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • Yesterday at 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:

Topic: Pokemon is flawed, and I'm going to cry about it  (Read 7193 times)

Pokemon is flawed, and I'm going to cry about it
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:29:53 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
The closest thing this game can get to maximizing skill would require:

-All Pokemon must have Battle/Shell Armor only to prevent critical hits.
-Only 100% accuracy moves.
-Moves that do not have a chance based effect.
-No status conditions other than Burn/Confuse (though these would only be usable by passing orb items under these conditions).
-No Abilities with a chance based effect.
-No Hold Items that have to do with chance.
-No Multi-Hitting moves (since no skill link due to needing Battle Armor or Shell Armor)
-Both players start with the same lead Pokemon.
-Anything else I missed involving RNG (except speed ties, which I'll get to soon).

Not only do these set of unofficial rules go further than smogon ever will in terms of balancing the game (though smogon's rules are nowhere near as boring), but even after all of that there is still the issue of the speed tie coin flip. Even if you were to alter the programming of the speed tie so that both attacks happen simultaneously, Pokemon would still be nothing but a guessing game... of course, being knowledgeable and predicting correctly as consistently as possible takes some level of skill, but it still has a lot of luck involved.

In short, while Pokemon does require some level of skill, the skill cap is VERY low for competitive players when compared to other games (specifically ones that are not turn based). If you look at Super Smash Bros for example (which is not even seen as one of the more competitive games), while the roster is nowhere near balanced, if you turn off all items and play a mirror match on a non-hazardous stage, with a character that has no RNG (such as Peach with her random radishes and sometimes items), THAT is an example that reaches a true battle of skill (at least in melee and project M, where slipping which can be compared to critical hits, cannot happen)... the problem with considering Pokemon to have a significant amount of skill involved is that even with self-imposed rules it cannot reach that level where skill is the only factor without a simulator that changes the mechanics of some things entirely (such as speed ties), in which case you aren't even playing "Pokemon" anymore.

tl;dr: Wah wah wah I suck at pokemon so I'm going to ruin your fun.

PS: I stole the text from WolfJounin on a gamefags forum.

Spoiler for Hidden:

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
The problem with Pokemon isn't with the game itself, the problem is you being terrible at it. I've fought you and you're atrocious. A perfect test of skill with no randomness is hardly a test of skill at all. Even real-world sports have a measure of randomness involved in them and virtually every competitive game is asymmetrical to begin with. Pokemon requires a lot more skill than you give it credit for, it's just that it requires skill in a different manner than things like MOBAs and fighting games.

I'm too lazy to explain why randomness in competitive games is important, so I'm just going to link to Extra Credits' episode on why it's important to them.

Stop whining about the fact that you're shit at Pokemon and blaming it on the game. If you want to play Pokemon, git gud.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:04:42 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human

-No status conditions other than Burn/Confuse (though these would only be usable by passing orb items under these conditions).
-No Multi-Hitting moves (since no skill link due to needing Battle Armor or Shell Armor)
-Anything else I missed involving RNG (except speed ties, which I'll get to soon).

Not only do these set of unofficial rules go further than smogon ever will in terms of balancing the game (though smogon's rules are nowhere near as boring), but even after all of that there is still the issue of the speed tie coin flip. Even if you were to alter the programming of the speed tie so that both attacks happen simultaneously, Pokemon would still be nothing but a guessing game... of course, being knowledgeable and predicting correctly as consistently as possible takes some level of skill, but it still has a lot of luck involved.

In short, while Pokemon does require some level of skill, the skill cap is VERY low for competitive players when compared to other games (specifically ones that are not turn based). If you look at Super Smash Bros for example (which is not even seen as one of the more competitive games), while the roster is nowhere near balanced, if you turn off all items and play a mirror match on a non-hazardous stage, with a character that has no RNG (such as Peach with her random radishes and sometimes items), THAT is an example that reaches a true battle of skill (at least in melee and project M, where slipping which can be compared to critical hits, cannot happen)... the problem with considering Pokemon to have a significant amount of skill involved is that even with self-imposed rules it cannot reach that level where skill is the only factor without a simulator that changes the mechanics of some things entirely (such as speed ties), in which case you aren't even playing "Pokemon" anymore.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Mike have u tried Wifi Battles? Just wondering. Because saying Pokemon takes little skill is just wrong.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 08:18:52 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The problem with Pokemon isn't with the game itself, the problem is you being terrible at it. I've fought you and you're atrocious. A perfect test of skill with no randomness is hardly a test of skill at all. Even real-world sports have a measure of randomness involved in them and virtually every competitive game is asymmetrical to begin with. Pokemon requires a lot more skill than you give it credit for, it's just that it requires skill in a different manner than things like MOBAs and fighting games.

I'm too lazy to explain why randomness in competitive games is important, so I'm just going to link to Extra Credits' episode on why it's important to them.

Stop whining about the fact that you're shit at Pokemon and blaming it on the game. If you want to play Pokemon, git gud.
"A perfect test of skill with no randomness is hardly a test of skill at all." Your video you used as evidence blatantly contradicts your own statements.

"If the better player loses [from randomness] is your game really a test of skill?"-Extra Credits

Nice strawman video though. The OP never talks about tournament play, but individual battles. To change the subject would be to avoid the actual argument presented in the OP. Your video even says that luck based games do not determine skill.

This thread is not a debate thread and wasn't made in the debate subforum because I didn't post opinions. I posted indisputable facts. Just because you "think" I'm wrong doesn't make it so.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
He  just sucks at it. It does take some skill

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 09:16:21 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
OK Mike.

I see where you are coming from Mike, the hardest thing in Pokemon is being able to predict your opponents moves. To me that's where the skill is at.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:19:10 AM by Vroku »

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 09:19:19 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
While these facts do make sense, this still sounds like nothing more than a hate thread targeted towards Pokemon.

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 09:22:39 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
While these facts do make sense, this still sounds like nothing more than a hate thread targeted towards Pokemon.
I love Pokemon D:

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 09:24:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
I love Pokemon D:
So you're basically making this thread to continue an argument with Kiyza over how much skill it takes to be good at Pokemon. gg

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 09:26:41 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So you're basically making this thread to continue an argument with Kiyza over how much skill it takes to be good at Pokemon. gg
I said this wasn't a debate thread.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
I said this wasn't a debate thread.

He said an argument, not a debate.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
He said an argument, not a debate.
They aren't the same? Debates usually have a connotation of formality I guess, but they're pretty similar.

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:28 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
They aren't the same? Debates usually have a connotation of formality I guess, but they're pretty similar.

An argument involves more of you whining.

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
An argument involves more of you whining.
I know getting BTFO must hurt Kiyza, but you'll live.

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 10:33:21 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
Can I post my opinion?

Spoiler for Hidden:
I think the new Pokemon Generation is flawed crap. Not necessarily for the reasons Mike has posted. This opinion was formed out of my own sheer experience with Generation 6. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Generation 1 and only started to get competitively involved since Gen 4. I don't mean to boast, but I believe myself to have become a VERY good pokemon competitive trainer by the time Gen 5 (Black and White) came out. Playing Black and White/Black and White 2 was extremely fun competitively because there were just so many pokemon teams and choices to choose from. So many different strategies I could implement. I made team after team and destroyed other people online with my various teams. Gen 5 actually was what made me get into double battles. Heck, I even occasionally made teams for Rotation and triple battles.

Then Gen 6 came along. In my honest opinion, Gen 6 really ruined the competitive play for me. Why? Well there are many reasons why but the main two are these: Repetitive use of the same pokemon/strategies being used over. And over. And over. If I had a nickel for every Charizard Y I've battled...I'd be a billionaire. This repetition made battles really boring because I'd know what to expect every time. I don't know about you guys but when I battled in Gen 5, I saw so many different teams. Sure there were repetitions but no way in hell does it come close to the number of repetitions in Gen 6.

The other reason is, well simply put, Fairy types. I hesitate to use the words OP to describe this type...but I'd like to carefully say that this type is hard to find a flaw (I mean, why don't we take a look at Fairy types? Immune to dragon. Weak to only 2 other types - both of which are uncommon types used for competitive teams. Minus Overused Scizor of course. Resistant to 3 other types). With this new type and how everyone had at least one fairy on their team at all times, this forced me to always keep a pokemon which is either poison type or steel type on my team - even when I didn't want those types in my teams. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm a terrible player in Gen 6. In fact, I'm pretty good seeing as my skills/strategies from Gen 5 transferred over to Gen 6. I can still predict like I used to and mess around with my opponents.

Oh and before I forget, I really really really dislike the Gen 6 tiers. Of course, my argument isn't flawless but I'd like to point out that they've banned pokemon based on certain reasons when those very reasons could be applied to another pokemon. For example, They banned Mega-Lucario. Yeah yeah I've heard it all he's OP. I agree with you guys. But think about it for a sec. Why is he OP? Well he has high speed and damage. Also, it's hard to tell whether the opponent has built it as a Special Sweeper or a Attack Sweeper. Can you guys think of another pokemon that can be banned because of these reasons? I can. Charizard! Who knows if it's a Special Attack or Attack sweeper? It's hard to tell because you don't know what mega stone its holding. Once it evolves, boom! Flamethrower to the face with drought on + stab. OHKO. Or maybe a tough claws flare blitz. Whatever it'll dent even some bulky water types I use. You guys get the idea.

And that ladies and gentlemen is my cry on the new Pokemon. I know my arguments aren't perfect. This is just my simple opinion on the game. Okay I'm done. Go ahead and rip me apart I know its coming.  ;D
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
The problem with Pokemon isn't with the game itself, the problem is you being terrible at it. I've fought you and you're atrocious.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Do not fault the successful participant in a flawed system; try instead to discern and rebuke that aspect of its organization which allows or encourages the behavior that has provoked your displeasure.

tl;dr: Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 11:24:07 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
I think the new Pokemon Generation is flawed crap. Not necessarily for the reasons Mike has posted. This opinion was formed out of my own sheer experience with Generation 6. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Generation 1 and only started to get competitively involved since Gen 4. I don't mean to boast, but I believe myself to have become a VERY good pokemon competitive trainer by the time Gen 5 (Black and White) came out. Playing Black and White/Black and White 2 was extremely fun competitively because there were just so many pokemon teams and choices to choose from. So many different strategies I could implement. I made team after team and destroyed other people online with my various teams. Gen 5 actually was what made me get into double battles. Heck, I even occasionally made teams for Rotation and triple battles.

Then Gen 6 came along. In my honest opinion, Gen 6 really ruined the competitive play for me. Why? Well there are many reasons why but the main two are these: Repetitive use of the same pokemon/strategies being used over. And over. And over. If I had a nickel for every Charizard Y I've battled...I'd be a billionaire. This repetition made battles really boring because I'd know what to expect every time. I don't know about you guys but when I battled in Gen 5, I saw so many different teams. Sure there were repetitions but no way in hell does it come close to the number of repetitions in Gen 6.

The other reason is, well simply put, Fairy types. I hesitate to use the words OP to describe this type...but I'd like to carefully say that this type is hard to find a flaw (I mean, why don't we take a look at Fairy types? Immune to dragon. Weak to only 2 other types - both of which are uncommon types used for competitive teams. Minus Overused Scizor of course. Resistant to 3 other types). With this new type and how everyone had at least one fairy on their team at all times, this forced me to always keep a pokemon which is either poison type or steel type on my team - even when I didn't want those types in my teams. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm a terrible player in Gen 6. In fact, I'm pretty good seeing as my skills/strategies from Gen 5 transferred over to Gen 6. I can still predict like I used to and mess around with my opponents.

Oh and before I forget, I really really really dislike the Gen 6 tiers. Of course, my argument isn't flawless but I'd like to point out that they've banned pokemon based on certain reasons when those very reasons could be applied to another pokemon. For example, They banned Mega-Lucario. Yeah yeah I've heard it all he's OP. I agree with you guys. But think about it for a sec. Why is he OP? Well he has high speed and damage. Also, it's hard to tell whether the opponent has built it as a Special Sweeper or a Attack Sweeper. Can you guys think of another pokemon that can be banned because of these reasons? I can. Charizard! Who knows if it's a Special Attack or Attack sweeper? It's hard to tell because you don't know what mega stone its holding. Once it evolves, boom! Flamethrower to the face with drought on + stab. OHKO. Or maybe a tough claws flare blitz. Whatever it'll dent even some bulky water types I use. You guys get the idea.

Okay, this I get.

Even generation has its flaws, honestly. With the last generation, though, it was with people using infinite weather abilities up and out the wazoo. I think that Gen IV was probably the most interesting metagame due to the physical/special split, making a lot more Pokemon viable, and a lot of particularly broken strategies not yet in the game (like the aforementioned weather), but I'm kind of biased since I started playing competitively that generation.

Pokemon's metagame is largely about adapting to strategies that your opponents will use and playing with the new toys each game gives you. Singles play bores me because you always see the same sets over and over. It's not very fun that way. I prefer doubles because a lot of people are more interested in mixing it up than falling back on the popular strategy of the day. It's actually what the game seems to be balanced on primarily, considering it's official format for VGC. GameFreak is actually well aware of things like Mega Kangaskhan being ubiquitous in competitive play and will probably adjust things accordingly with the next generation of games.

Also, if you don't like Pokemon being banned, just do yourself a favor and stop using online simulators. They're not banned from the actual game.

Do not fault the successful participant in a flawed system; try instead to discern and rebuke that aspect of its organization which allows or encourages the behavior that has provoked your displeasure.

So you're saying that because you suck, you should criticize the game itself instead of attempting to be a "successful participant" like me?

Good God you're pathetic.

Go play a game you like instead of whining about how you think Pokemon is unfair.

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 11:39:27 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
Also, if you don't like Pokemon being banned, just do yourself a favor and stop using online simulators. They're not banned from the actual game.

Honest to God Kiyza, I was half expecting you to rip my argument to shreds not agree with me LOL.

Oh and I never knew they weren't banned in the actual games. Yeah I don't own a 3DS so I'm used to playing online simulators. Interesting.
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So you're saying that because you suck, you should criticize the game itself instead of attempting to be a "successful participant" like me?

Good God you're pathetic.

Go play a game you like instead of whining about how you think Pokemon is unfair.
I've been pretty calm in this thread to you but you're naughtyword pushing it now.

For starters, that's obviously copypasta. And it's copypasta you didn't naughtyword read because it says "flawed system" in it too. Should I not naughtyword criticize a flawed system? Just because you have your nostalgia goggles on and your head up your ass doesn't mean I can't "whine" about whatever the naughtyword I want, especially shit based on objective facts unlike the shit you can "get behind" which is mostly opinion.

And don't naughtyword flatter yourself by saying you're a "successful participant" at anything. The quote is just an expansion on the phrase "Don't hate the player, hate the game." If I was pathetic though, I'd actually believe you to be successful.

You're a nuisance to this thread and instead of actually discussing the determinants of "skill" or what we define "skill" as, you call me pathetic and say I "whine." If anyone is throwing a bitchfit it's you.

Here's that naughtyword pyramid you pull out of your ass anytime you meet criticism. I wonder where I'd find you on it?

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 11:56:56 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Honest to God Kiyza, I was half expecting you to rip my argument to shreds not agree with me LOL.

Oh and I never knew they weren't banned in the actual games. Yeah I don't own a 3DS so I'm used to playing online simulators. Interesting.

You have a good point, though. It's one of the things that bothers me a lot about Pokemon too. 700+ of the little guys and only a handful of them are considered viable in competitive play. I'm personally using a team that has only one commonly-used Pokemon in it.

If you're stuck with simulators, I'd recommend trying to play VGC format, since they can't ban any Pokemon there, as it's supposed to be the same format as the actual games.

I've been pretty calm in this thread to you but you're naughtyword pushing it now.

For starters, that's obviously copypasta. And it's copypasta you didn't naughtyword read because it says "flawed system" in it too. Should I not naughtyword criticize a flawed system? Just because you have your nostalgia goggles on and your head up your ass doesn't mean I can't "whine" about whatever the naughtyword I want, especially shit based on objective facts unlike the shit you can "get behind" which is mostly opinion.

And don't naughtyword flatter yourself by saying you're a "successful participant" at anything. The quote is just an expansion on the phrase "Don't hate the player, hate the game." If I was pathetic though, I'd actually believe you to be successful.

You're a nuisance to this thread and instead of actually discussing the determinants of "skill" or what we define "skill" as, you call me pathetic and say I "whine." If anyone is throwing a bitchfit it's you.

Here's that naughtyword pyramid you pull out of your ass anytime you meet criticism. I wonder where I'd find you on it?

This thread isn't a debate, though, so the pyramid is pointless. It is, after all, the argument pyramid. You said yourself that this isn't a debate or an argument, or do you want to take that back now and turn it into one? If you do, I don't have the time deal with it. I should know better than to spend an hour in the chat arguing with you when I have other things to do and you shouldn't be so obsessed over winning your silly little arguments.

If you win an argument on the internet, so what? So what, Mike? What does that say about you? You have a childish obsession with winning and need to get over yourself. You know that, don't you?

If I'm throwing a bitchfit, it's because I'm tired of your attitude toward shit like this. The discussion ended last night in the chat box and there was no need to make a damn thread about it. My patients can only go so far and you should have realized by now that you're excellent at wearing them thin.

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 12:55:51 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
You have a good point, though. It's one of the things that bothers me a lot about Pokemon too. 700+ of the little guys and only a handful of them are considered viable in competitive play. I'm personally using a team that has only one commonly-used Pokemon in it.

If you're stuck with simulators, I'd recommend trying to play VGC format, since they can't ban any Pokemon there, as it's supposed to be the same format as the actual games.

This thread isn't a debate, though, so the pyramid is pointless. It is, after all, the argument pyramid. You said yourself that this isn't a debate or an argument, or do you want to take that back now and turn it into one? If you do, I don't have the time deal with it. I should know better than to spend an hour in the chat arguing with you when I have other things to do and you shouldn't be so obsessed over winning your silly little arguments.

If you win an argument on the internet, so what? So what, Mike? What does that say about you? You have a childish obsession with winning and need to get over yourself. You know that, don't you?

If I'm throwing a bitchfit, it's because I'm tired of your attitude toward shit like this. The discussion ended last night in the chat box and there was no need to make a damn thread about it. My patients can only go so far and you should have realized by now that you're excellent at wearing them thin.

Pokemon's flaws don't come from the gameplay, but more from us competitively. And that's really sad.

It fun to use not Ubers. Like UU is full of great Pkm (Infernape is a good example)

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 02:05:52 PM »
    • View Profile
Well of course pokemon is flawed Its made for childrens

Next thing you will make a thread entitled "Skylanders is flawed, and I'm going to cry about it"

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Well of course pokemon is flawed Its made for childrens

Next thing you will make a thread entitled "Skylanders is flawed, and I'm going to cry about it"

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 02:51:23 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human

Spoiler for Hidden:

You always seem to be crying.