* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Elder scrolls online  (Read 1675 times)

Elder scrolls online
« on: November 23, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
Anyone playing elder scrolls online ? What's it like ?
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I want to but its not a MMO u can download for free

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 12:25:20 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
I played it during the beta. I got an invite for it and gave it a shot. It does have that Skyrim'ish feeling, but it's boring. I could barely find any plot and the quests were dull. The grinding is absolutely killer. I'm a pretty patient guy but I couldn't handle grinding in ES:O. IDK it was boring as hell. You barely get any instructions about how to do other activities such as crafting, banking, alchemy n stuff. You have to deduce and risk losing stuff when learning these things, without knowing how its affecting the outcome. Really, I found it very boring and a flop.

Remember, I only played it during the beta, so it might have changed.

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I played it during the beta. I got an invite for it and gave it a shot. It does have that Skyrim'ish feeling, but it's boring. I could barely find any plot and the quests were dull. The grinding is absolutely killer. I'm a pretty patient guy but I couldn't handle grinding in ES:O. IDK it was boring as hell. You barely get any instructions about how to do other activities such as crafting, banking, alchemy n stuff. You have to deduce and risk losing stuff when learning these things, without knowing how its affecting the outcome. Really, I found it very boring and a flop.

Remember, I only played it during the beta, so it might have changed.

I want to play it, but from what you said..

Lets put it this way, shall we?

"Mommy, i'm scared"

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 12:38:51 PM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
I want to play it, but from what you said..

Lets put it this way, shall we?

"Mommy, i'm scared"

You could try it. It's been a long way ever since the beta, things must've changed alot. I didn't try dungeons and PVP too, because somewhere my quests got bugged. Specifically one where I had to find a mob that didn't exist in a certain area pinpointed by the quest and didn't know on which other area it could exist, blocking me from any other main quest (so I couldn't get out of my character's origin town) and I had completed every side mission. Only thing left was grinding and submitting a ticket (which wasn't answered since in the beta days it was a glitch fest).

The game's world is very open. Not as much as Skyrim, but it is indeed very open. You can have fun exploring in it, and I did when I started it. Had fun sniping draugr and skeletons, burning them with magic and using big hammers to smash crabs.

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 12:40:45 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
You could try it. It's been a long way ever since the beta, things must've changed alot. I didn't try dungeons and PVP too, because somewhere my quests got bugged. Specifically one where I had to find a mob that didn't exist in a certain area pinpointed by the quest and didn't know on which other area it could exist, blocking me from any other main quest (so I couldn't get out of my character's origin town) and I had completed every side mission. Only thing left was grinding and submitting a ticket (which wasn't answered since in the beta days it was a glitch fest).

The game's world is very open. Not as much as Skyrim, but it is indeed very open. You can have fun exploring in it, and I did when I started it. Had fun sniping draugr and skeletons, burning them with magic and using big hammers to smash crabs.

Maybe we should try the offical version together.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 12:51:56 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I haven't played it, but I've never actually heard good things about it. I know it's definitely not for me because the devs basically payed no attention to the games' lore, which is one of the highlights of the series for me. That and mods, of course.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 12:53:02 PM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I haven't played it, but I've never actually heard good things about it. I know it's definitely not for me because the devs basically payed no attention to the games' lore, which is one of the highlights of the series for me. That and mods, of course.

Legit reasons I can respect. I like the quests, lore, mods, action.

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 11:05:04 PM »

Offline Dargas

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
I played and also recorded around 4 hours during the Beta and I had to stop since it was just boring and too messy, I would actually play this game if there were no subscription needed

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 03:04:08 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I got invited to the Beta too but I had read like 2 days before it was going to be a monthly-payment game so I didn't want to try the Beta. Would suck to fall in love with a game and then not be able to play it...

Yeah, I can't get dolars in my country. It's some kind of camouflaged dictatorship.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 03:56:00 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • the strong will fall and stronger will appear
  • I am a: Majin
I got invited to the Beta too but I had read like 2 days before it was going to be a monthly-payment game so I didn't want to try the Beta. Would suck to fall in love with a game and then not be able to play it...

Yeah, I can't get dolars in my country. It's some kind of camouflaged dictatorship.
well.. a camouflaged dictatorship? well i guess its tiime to start a revolution!
as for eso it never really interested me i havent heard good things about it the story does not look entertaining and it just doesnt seem good to me over all.

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 09:05:46 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I've been wanting to try it, but I can't afford nor do I want to pay to play it...so yeah it's probably one Elder Scrolls game I'll pass on.

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 01:00:35 AM »

Offline Hawk

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • War is but a means to an end.
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
tried eso bit crappy imo, honestly wow is a better p2p game
My future is but a reflection of my past

Elder scrolls online
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Well I just started to play it again. I played it also during the beta and after the release. At first it was all a bit weird, didn't feel finished or quite polished.
Now that I play again, I am having great fun. I just can recommend it.
Though the game provides a healthy challenge. If you cannot stand a reasonable leveling rate or that you have to really put some work into your char to become strong, then it's probably not for you.

The stories from the quests are also interesting and they have some variety.
The quests don't feel like monotonous at all, like in the standard MMORPG.

The PvP is also great fun, especially if you go with a group to take a keep or something like that.
Making strategies together to attack a keep and see them working out is just great.

If you are into elder scrolls lore then you will like it even more. All the references to the other elder scrolls games are just great.

I can just say that I have a whale of a time with the game ;)
Check our Recruitment Thread and join the Typocalypse  Guild ;)