• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: More of an actual update with #FridasWithDBOR!  (Read 2142 times)

More of an actual update with #FridasWithDBOR!
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:02:36 AM »
    • View Profile
I don't have anything against #FridaysWithDBOR I think it's nice to have a weekly update. But that's the thing, it isn't an update really. It's simply just a screenshot of another DBO landmark/dungeon/significant place and a vague "ask the community a question" thing.

I'm patient and I'm not here begging for a release date or anything, all I ask is maybe it'd be nice to actually get like a weekly update with actual context and information on what's going on so far ya know?

I understand that a picture is more than a thousand words and a screenshot does definitely show progress, but some context to it would be nice like. "We're working on how the servers are gonna hold up" or "We're working on this and this" as a sign of progress ya know?

It's not like they're doing this update daily, since it's a weekly thing it'd be nice to get some sort of context. But nevertheless I'm really grateful for the DBOR team and their hardwork! I'm sure we're all eager for the games release and till then we hold on to what we have left!

I hope you guys are doing well too! I'm sorry if this came off as aggressive, it's just a mere suggestion or thought if you will! Please don't attack me, I'm not doubting anyones ability on the team or anything of the sort! Just merely asking for a bit more of an update than just a screenshot for #FridaysWithDBOR and I hope some of you may agree with me! ;w;

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 07:08:35 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
See thats the problem with the human race, we are never satisfied, yea it would be nice, but im happy AF that we get to see DBO again, other game producers dont show scrap b4 launching. We should all be like nameks and dont givadarn.

Im not hating, just saying we are an odd race...

~please dont downkarma~

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Its what they give us,and you should be happy with it, they could leave us in confusion but they dont,so be gratefull
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:20:38 AM by Bardock »
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:42:50 AM »
    • View Profile
  • A God amongst men
I like Fridays with DBO I think its cool. I guess cause back in the day what passed the time was speculating what DBO would be like. I guess cause I waited for the game to come out a long time ago I have no problem waiting for this. This generation of DBOers don't have any patience, back in the day we had tons of fun on the forums which made it even better when the 2nd and 3rd closed betas came around. It's only been a year, that's nothing, let's just be grateful that the game is coming back. I'm pretty sure we all have things to do with our lives besides breathe down the developer's neck, let them live their lives. They're doing their best.

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Well...if you don't want screens then SonWest could stop. He came up with this idea to at least try to keep in touch with the community. But some ppl are never statisfied...not only you.

Everyone would like to see more but you have to accept it that they don't want to. Just be thankful for what we get, even if it's not that awesome (nothing against you and your idea @SonWest  xD)
*click for original size*

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 07:56:43 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Funny, I seem to remember people complaining before that there weren't even screenshots.
Now there's screenshots and people are complaining they want something more.
If they started posting weekly videos, how many of you would be complaining you want to see the programming in it's raw format?

Programming isn't easy. Not everything they do has a visual effect.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • the strong will fall and stronger will appear
  • I am a: Majin
Funny, I seem to remember people complaining before that there weren't even screenshots.
Now there's screenshots and people are complaining they want something more.
If they started posting weekly videos, how many of you would be complaining you want to see the programming in it's raw format?

Programming isn't easy. Not everything they do has a visual effect.
i agree it all started like that
impatient people: omg give us information give us screenshots ugh this is fake
developers: hey guys were doing screenshots weekly enjoy!
impatient people: screw pictures they dont show us anything give us videos
developers: heres a video!
impatient people: omg your just bragging on the videos you get to play the game.

people will never be satisfied i honestly think #fridayswithdbor is a great idea

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
Why? Why are you not satisfied with FridayswithDBOR...
SonWest doesn't have to do this. He could just not do anything and let us wait until there's a update posted by Dumke. He wanted us to have more than just a update for a month or 2. I can't believe how ungrateful some people are.. it's very sad. I mean what's wrong with a couple of pictures a week? Plenty of fans wanted pictures, but now you guys want videos again. What's up?  :-\
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:09:28 AM by SSJGGoku »

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
No, naughtyword you.

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Why? Why are you not satisfied with FridayswithDBOR...
SonWest doesn't have to do this. He could just not do anything and let us wait until there's a update posted by Dumke. He wanted us to have more than just a update for a month or 2. I can't believe how ungrateful some people are.. it's very sad. I mean what's wrong with a couple of pictures a week? Plenty of fans wanted pictures, but now you guys want videos again. What's up?  :-\
exactly!!! even when there will be an open beta people will probably complain about something that they wanted before the beta they got but now complainging. people will never be satisfied :-\

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 08:23:03 AM »

Offline Apastron

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
FridayswithDBOR is more than enough of an "actual update"

Patience is key

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 08:26:25 AM »
    • View Profile
Hey hey! I'm not breathing down their necks or anything! Guys relax it was just a suggestion! I'm not getting antsy over it, and yeah I understand not everything technical has a visual. I'm not growing impatient either IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT ; A ;

I understand SonWest doesn't have to do this, I get that demands keep coming and people "don't get satisfied" that's not what I'm like pointing out.

AGAIN, It was merely just a suggestion I'm sorry it upset you guys......

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 08:29:18 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Hey hey! I'm not breathing down their necks or anything! Guys relax it was just a suggestion! I'm not getting antsy over it, and yeah I understand not everything technical has a visual. I'm not growing impatient either IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT ; A ;

I understand SonWest doesn't have to do this, I get that demands keep coming and people "don't get satisfied" that's not what I'm like pointing out.

AGAIN, It was merely just a suggestion I'm sorry it upset you guys......
its a fine suggestion its just they do take time when they make weekly updates. so they have to be quick when delivering.

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 08:43:03 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
Everyone attacking this guy, relax. He said he appreciates DBOR Fridays, he's just asking for a little more context of what's being worked on.

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 08:43:34 AM »
    • View Profile
Thank you ; __ ;

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
It seems very childish that alot of you took this thread as if it was a demand and got offended with it. They guy is simply ASKING if there is a possibility of getting more info weekly.

He's looking forward into the game just like you and even took his time to make a question on the forums for you guys to help him clear any doubt, but instead you attacked him. Relax. Why do you have to be so aggresive? A simple "no" would suffice, but instead there is names being called.

Anyways, definitely the weekly update is a very nice thing to have, but there is not much info to add to it other than screenshot teasing. I'm pretty sure the work is divided between the developers and you can't really point out at what stage they're at without bothering and pressuring the devs to make a report weekly, which would only add stress to them. You can't do that, let them have their space and make it easy for them by waiting patiently without DEMANDING information (which is not what the guy did here. Just suggested if it could have more).

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 08:52:17 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
It seems very childish that alot of you took this thread as if it was a demand and got offended with it. They guy is simply ASKING if there is a possibility of getting more info weekly.

He's looking forward into the game just like you and even took his time to make a question on the forums for you guys to help him clear any doubt, but instead you attacked him. Relax. Why do you have to be so aggresive? A simple "no" would suffice, but instead there is names being called.

Anyways, definitely the weekly update is a very nice thing to have, but there is not much info to add to it other than screenshot teasing. I'm pretty sure the work is divided between the developers and you can't really point out at what stage they're at without bothering and pressuring the devs to make a report weekly, which would only add stress to them. You can't do that, let them have their space and make it easy for them by waiting patiently without DEMANDING information (which is not what the guy did here. Just suggested if it could have more).

He is not the first one who is asking for more....searching through the forums may would have showed him the answer...ppl are not attacking him. It's to show that it won't change (for now) so other ppl won't go creating another Thread with the same wish.
*click for original size*

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 09:01:08 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
He is not the first one who is asking for more....searching through the forums may would have showed him the answer...ppl are not attacking him. It's to show that it won't change (for now) so other ppl won't go creating another Thread with the same wish.

I know he isn't the first person asking for more, but there is no need to go so offensive. In my short time that i've been here i've seen this question more than once, and of course, the usual "WHEN IS GAME COMING OUT" in the shoutbox. Alot of people have been here longer, but other's don't, and that's when they take their time to ask and they expect a real answer, not a "f*** you". They are really interested in the game just like you and I are, it's just they're oblivious to certain forum tools because they don't use them too much.

Anyways, im not turning this into a rant like other thread I saw. Just pointed out something and tried to answer his question. It's an opinion and it doesn't mean its true. I might be wrong and I have no means to offend anyone.

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I get your point, however, as this was my idea and I don't take place on the hardcore development, this is what I can give away. The only way that I could give you detailed information about the development would imply having the devs take this matter into their hands which I doubt they have time to do so each week.

I know, it could be something simple, doesn't have to be very elaborated but I can't demand them this as I'm not paying them. Plus we are not teenagers truth be told, most of us are grown ups now which means work, families, etc.

I'm not telling you "be grateful, I wasn't gonna give you anything anyways!!!", but I'd like you to settle with it if you may, unless you can come up with an idea for me to keep things active in any other way, I'd be glad to hear you out.

Edit: a note on how most people at facebook react just for fun :P
"Why you no show you anything, bet this is fake, never updating, at least pics..."
We show pics
"Wtf is this sh*t, and why so few? Put videos, you are just copying this from official dbo"
We put up vids
"Why is this so short? I can make this on my netbook, it sux you are only showing off you play and we don't, we want da gameee"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:09:42 AM by SonWest »
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 09:05:38 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.

It's not like anyone called him a retard mental defective or anything.
I was just merely expressing what I was thinking. Personally, I don't really care about the screenshots even. I was perfectly content with the occasional Development Diary and AMA.
I just don't think there's any reason to keep asking for more when there's a lot that simply can't be shown because it's not a visual thing.

I think most of us were saying the same thing.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 09:37:09 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I think that it should be made post by DEV like Pidgeon.
1 Year Progress;
We done this, this, this....
Left to do is this, this, this...

I never said that it should be now, or next month, but DEV should have this in mind and make it.
It doesn't need to be 100% accurate but what most of people want to know is this....

How much it is made soo far, soo they can think/hope when it will come..
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2014, 09:49:48 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I love DBOR Fridays and I was so happy when you guys started doing that, the pics are awesome every week! That's something I kept asking you guys to do, just some pics every week keeps me happy and more patient to play and that's good enough for me. I think this guy isn't aware of the update vids you do which are more in-depth. The update vids are wonderful and a lot of people watch them over and over for weeks after you upload. I wouldn't mind you doing less of them and just putting some updates in DBOR Fridays ever so often, those vids probably take a lot more time and work but I still enjoy them every time you upload. :)

Also you guys have 20k followers on Facebook so don't worry about what people say on there. Most of them just want to play and don't care about making a forum account or getting involved with conversation about DBO.

In case you didn't know:
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is a great vid too, my personal favorite:

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Welp. We are descendants of adam and Eve especially when jesus told that naughtyword to not touch the apple. Did she listen? No. Are people gonna get satisfied when you do one thing for them? No. See the human race gets these traits from dat dumb chick lol.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2014, 12:55:15 PM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Edit: a note on how most people at facebook react just for fun :P
"Why you no show you anything, bet this is fake, never updating, at least pics..."
We show pics
"Wtf is this sh*t, and why so few? Put videos, you are just copying this from official dbo"
We put up vids
"Why is this so short? I can make this on my netbook, it sux you are only showing off you play and we don't, we want da gameee"
lol thats exactly what i said XD

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 01:52:54 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
My suggestion is to live your life's, there's more to it then complaining about pictures from a game in development. It will come when it's done, until then you can play this song if you want to.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Word on the street is that some guy solo's people like this, can anyone guess?  :'(
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:49:16 PM by Vroku »