* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Y'all need to get yo shit together fr  (Read 3017 times)

Y'all need to get yo shit together fr
« on: October 21, 2014, 06:36:42 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
So in my time here I've realised that most of you do is either: Complain about every little thing, talk about weird ass anime's and cry over every little thing anyone says.

It didn't really bother me until I posted in a post criticizing the whole making a guild before the game is out and then I get bad karma from JoJo for "Being a jerk". Smh y'all act like you 10 years old as soon as someone doesn't agree with you y'all get mad af and start being little pussies. This is a fighting game and there is bound to be drama, trash talks and fighting. Df y'all gonna do? report everyone that cusses at you? what's the point in playing a fighting game if you gon be a lil naughtyword lmfao

I'm not gonna stand here and say that I'm not a naughtyword because compared to pussies I really am, and it's very justifiable cause most of y'all weird af but when I do actually disagree with someone without actually being a naughtyword you get all mad because it's not the same as your opinions. I get that yall anime weirdos got bullied in high school and you cry every time someone calls you lame because it brings back up nightmares of yours or some shit but this is the internet naughtyword, be somewhat not lil naughtyword.

If you, as a community can't even take CRITICISM or let alone even trash talk without crying to whoever the naughtyword in charge....then you really need to rethink your life..because you? just a lil naughtyword.

That's like saying a proffesional chef can't take criticism/opinion to his own food, but for someone to tell you it's bad can only have you make the food better thus, making you a proffesional.

Now I have seen some weird anime, paedophilic, brony shit up in these forums that I'm not gonna get into cause that ain't even the issue, the issue is that there is obviously going to be drama in the game, but if you can't handle it properly, without telling the naughtyword teacher like the lil snitch naughtyword you are then this community won't last long.

This probaly gonna stur up a bit of hate that I don't give a shit about, but trash talk in the end is just words, that's how old DBO players made DBO actaully fun. 

If you can't handle that then boy I don't think DBO is even for you. 

P.S. For people who are getting offended over this you fall into the category that I am talking about.

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 07:08:07 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
idk you, but i like this thing you posted... You really have guts for posting something like this and it explained why i don't enjoy in humor that most of the forum enjoy (i mean about the part with weird animes and no life part)...
when i think more about what you said i realise that this is nothing like the old dbocom community, this is more like kindergarten... But on the other side there are kids at this forum, so yeah, try to keep your dictionary on higher lvl...

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:13:06 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
"""If you, as a community can't even take CRITICISM or let alone even trash talk without crying to whoever the **** in charge....then you really need to rethink your life..because you? just a lil ****. """

I can agree with this.
If you are online and if you share your ideas, suggestions or if you even play games you will face people who don't like what you say/do and they might hate and shit talk about you.

It is kinda normal since there is no way you will face only "good guys", that don't exist.

You can only take that hate and shit talks like man, ignore them or shit talk back.

Still Xicer you need to know that people who are bored they watch TV Shows, animes and do other things.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »

Offline SantiHN

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 3
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Plasma Majin

This can't be serious.

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 07:40:08 AM »

Offline Kurai

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Weaknesses are for the weak...
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Suck it up and stop choking on others.

Thank you Kaiza!

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Rages bout how he hates people bitching , complaining and whining. Then Bitches ,complains and whines about how he doesnt like it when others do it.<----- Thats all I got from this.

Dude. Say somthing people dont like, somthing is gonna happen. Get over it. I say let them complain. Unless its personal IDGAF.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 07:53:39 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
So in my time here I've realised that most of you do is either: Complain about every little thing, talk about weird ass anime's and cry over every little thing anyone says.

It didn't really bother me until I posted in a post criticizing the whole making a guild before the game is out and then I get bad karma from JoJo for "Being a jerk". Smh y'all act like you 10 years old as soon as someone doesn't agree with you y'all get mad af and start being little pussies. This is a fighting game and there is bound to be drama, trash talks and fighting. Df y'all gonna do? report everyone that cusses at you? what's the point in playing a fighting game if you gon be a lil naughtyword lmfao

I'm not gonna stand here and say that I'm not a naughtyword because compared to pussies I really am, and it's very justifiable cause most of y'all weird af but when I do actually disagree with someone without actually being a naughtyword you get all mad because it's not the same as your opinions. I get that yall anime weirdos got bullied in high school and you cry every time someone calls you lame because it brings back up nightmares of yours or some shit but this is the internet naughtyword, be somewhat not lil naughtyword.

If you, as a community can't even take CRITICISM or let alone even trash talk without crying to whoever the naughtyword in charge....then you really need to rethink your life..because you? just a lil naughtyword.

That's like saying a proffesional chef can't take criticism/opinion to his own food, but for someone to tell you it's bad can only have you make the food better thus, making you a proffesional.

Now I have seen some weird anime, paedophilic, brony shit up in these forums that I'm not gonna get into cause that ain't even the issue, the issue is that there is obviously going to be drama in the game, but if you can't handle it properly, without telling the naughtyword teacher like the lil snitch naughtyword you are then this community won't last long.

This probaly gonna stur up a bit of hate that I don't give a shit about, but trash talk in the end is just words, that's how old DBO players made DBO actaully fun. 

If you can't handle that then boy I don't think DBO is even for you. 

P.S. For people who are getting offended over this you fall into the category that I am talking about.
Did you seriously make a thread out of anger for negative karma? Why are you upset over people talking about anime that may be weird? Every anime is weird. Why should this bother you? You will see people talking about sexual things in DBOR. Anime shouldn't be something that makes u angry. This forum is full of man-children. You see people going ape-sh*t when someone disrespects them or their guild. This also applies to real life. You make fun of someone IRL, they get angry. Same happens with the internet. You see people fighting on the forums all of the time saying things like: "Ur guild was terrible in game lmao". Stuff like that happened in DBO. Do you really believe it wouldn't transfer over to DBOR? I'm not offended by this, its just foolish to believe there won't be conflict in a video game when people still argue over things from the dead game this site is trying to bring back.

What is wrong with being a Brony? I am not one myself (and i hope to God there won't be another Brony discussion) but if someone is something you don't like...ignore it? Man up.

I am actually baffled u say the community from DBO was what made DBO fun yet every 5 seconds in trade chat you there was someone who said "_____ SCAMMER" "_________ BUGGER" *Insert argument here*

There are like.. what 2 pedophiles on the forum? One is banned. If certain people post things you don't like, there is this feature on this forum...THE IGNORE FEATURE!

Stop whining, the internet is full of babies. Get over it.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 07:56:25 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
I was just about to say but tomlanji pretty much summed up the rest for me.
I have two negative Karma, you dont see me whining about it. Only thing I did was set the record straight with the people who down voted me because I dont appreciate people thinking Im a homphobe when I was only joking with a freind. I didnt even request they upvote me. I mean its only a ranking. Chill.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 07:58:17 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Rages bout how he hates people ****ing , complaining and whining. Then ****es ,complains and whines about how he doesnt like it when others do it.<----- Thats all I got from this.

Dude. Say somthing people dont like, somthing is gonna happen. Get over it. I say let them complain. Unless its personal IDGAF.

Since you obvs can't read for shit this post has nothing to do with people complaining (apart from the fact I mentioned it on the first line) it's to do with the fact that y'all can't take any kind of criticism whatsoever.

"Say something people don't like, something is gonna happen" Well that's retarded, I have to agree with what people like so shit doesn't happen then? Okay.

Looool this has nothing to do with karma, Idgaf about karma y'all can give me all the bad karma you want idc lmao, it's just after I got that one I realised how stupid the reasons actually were.

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Its retarded that you care. Like I said, does it matter if everyone is "stupid" or people cant take critisism. As long as it isnt you or affecting you why does it matter lol. And you dont need to include me in the "y'all", people are always going to find a reason to be mad. Just like you. So get over it bro. Not even being hostile here. Im just saying whats best. Not everyone likes what I say either dude.

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Whats wrong fake xicer? someone stepped on your toes?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 08:18:01 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Since you obvs can't read for shit this post has nothing to do with people complaining (apart from the fact I mentioned it on the first line) it's to do with the fact that y'all can't take any kind of criticism whatsoever.

"Say something people don't like, something is gonna happen" Well that's retarded, I have to agree with what people like so shit doesn't happen then? Okay.

Looool this has nothing to do with karma, Idgaf about karma y'all can give me all the bad karma you want idc lmao, it's just after I got that one I realised how stupid the reasons actually were.
You could try to not talk trash as it clearly leads to flaming. You don't HAVE to say something nice. You can ignore the post. Even a child should be able to know this.

You were motivated to make a bait thread based on virtual karma. You act as if the game never had the problems this forum has, yet it did and had even more.
Try again.

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 08:22:32 AM »

Offline KukazuEX

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
what xicer bitchin about? i mean really get over yourself

Y\'all need to get yo shit together fr
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 08:23:34 AM »
    • View Profile
  • A Man Who Still Has His Fist Can Overcome Darkness
Rages bout how he hates people ****ing , complaining and whining. Then ****es ,complains and whines about how he doesnt like it when others do it.<----- Thats all I got from this.

Preach!!  :D

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 08:26:09 AM
Did you seriously make a thread out of anger for negative karma? Why are you upset over people talking about anime that may be weird? Every anime is weird. Why should this bother you? You will see people talking about sexual things in DBOR. Anime shouldn't be something that makes u angry. This forum is full of man-children. You see people going ape-sh*t when someone disrespects them or their guild. This also applies to real life. You make fun of someone IRL, they get angry. Same happens with the internet. You see people fighting on the forums all of the time saying things like: "Ur guild was terrible in game lmao". Stuff like that happened in DBO. Do you really believe it wouldn't transfer over to DBOR? I'm not offended by this, its just foolish to believe there won't be conflict in a video game when people still argue over things from the dead game this site is trying to bring back.

What is wrong with being a Brony? I am not one myself (and i hope to God there won't be another Brony discussion) but if someone is something you don't like...ignore it? Man up.

I am actually baffled u say the community from DBO was what made DBO fun yet every 5 seconds in trade chat you there was someone who said "_____ SCAMMER" "_________ BUGGER" *Insert argument here*

There are like.. what 2 pedophiles on the forum? One is banned. If certain people post things you don't like, there is this feature on this forum...THE IGNORE FEATURE!

Stop whining, the internet is full of babies. Get over it.

Class is in session, some of you need to take notes.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:28:47 AM by Kaisuke142, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 08:32:09 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Tell stop people to rage on the forums,while he rages over negative karma

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
Tell stop people to rage on the forums,while he rages over negative karma

Except he's not raging over the negative karma. He made this post because this forum is full of little kids who cry every single time someone says something they don't like. He was using the negative karma he received from jojo as an example. He posted in that thread saying recruiting for a guild for a game that doesn't even exist yet is stupid, and jojo had to cry about it and give him negative karma. And Xicer is right, recruiting right now is stupid. The game isn't even out yet.

@Xicer. Just start ignoring all these stupid ass posts, or just don't get on the forums anymore. I rarely get on now, and even when I do, I don't post in the threads....except for this one. Shit gets annoying. People just posting these stupid ass threads(not just recruitment threads) and it's just not worth it to even post cuz you get 10+ kids crying over it when you do.

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 08:58:34 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Except he's not raging over the negative karma. He made this post because this forum is full of little kids who cry every single time someone says something they don't like. He was using the negative karma he received from jojo as an example. He posted in that thread saying recruiting for a guild for a game that doesn't even exist yet is stupid, and jojo had to cry about it and give him negative karma. And Xicer is right, recruiting right now is stupid. The game isn't even out yet.

@Xicer. Just start ignoring all these stupid ass posts, or just don't get on the forums anymore. I rarely get on now, and even when I do, I don't post in the threads....except for this one. Shit gets annoying. People just posting these stupid ass threads(not just recruitment threads) and it's just not worth it to even post cuz you get 10+ kids crying over it when you do.
The karma option is there to give out karma,so when you use it you are crying?

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.

Yeah but does making a thread fix it ? My point is , nothing anyone says is gonna stop people from being stupid. Thinking that making a post about it will change anything just makes you be in the same group as the people you speak out against ( you may not be thinking you are whining but it sure looks like it). Yeah you have a right to your opinions and everyone else has a right to theirs . Do you really care that much that a little kid says something bad about you? And like Steven said , if it really bothers you that the reaction of your opinion wasn't well received don't post. I'm not saying there aren't babies on the net . I'm just saying it's no use(silver) crying( complaining , or whatever you wanna call it) about it . Not going to change the Internet though . The world is just too big.

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
The karma option is there to give out karma,so when you use it you are crying?

Yes. His post wasn't even bad. He said something like "making this is pointless, game isn't even up, it's stupid, anyway good luck" and jojo said stop being a jerk. I think that counts as crying.

@Roxas No, the thread doesn't fix it. I think he shouldn't of posted it in the first place.

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 09:06:26 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Yes. His post wasn't even bad. He said something like "making this is pointless, game isn't even up, it's stupid, anyway good luck" and jojo said stop being a jerk. I think that counts as crying.

@Roxas No, the thread doesn't fix it. I think he shouldn't of posted it in the first place.
Did you see his other post tough in around 80 percent of them he is a naughtyword.

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 09:08:10 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
Did you see his other post tough in around 80 percent of them he is a naughtyword.

His other post? Another post in that same thread, or are you just talking about him in general? It doesn't matter what he says in other threads, it matters what he said in the post that he received the negative karma for.

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
There isn't any significance in this thread. If you don't like the community then leave. Nobody's stopping you. It's as simple as that.

And about the DBO Community, things change. It's not always going to be fights everywhere you go. Starting drama isn't going to lead to fights, just negative karma.

There's more children here than there was in the DBO Community, so the environment is going to be watered down..
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:15:27 AM by SSJGGoku »

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
His other post? Another post in that same thread, or are you just talking about him in general? It doesn't matter what he says in other threads, it matters what he said in the post that he received the negative karma for.
MayBE Jojo was done with his shit.

Y\'all need to get yo shit together fr
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
    • View Profile
  • A Man Who Still Has His Fist Can Overcome Darkness
To tell the truth what JoJo said should not been said. Then again this thread shouldn't have been made. If it bothers someone to the point they thread about it I should say this in CAPS so you all understand.

WHEN JOINING ANY FORUM/ SOCIAL MEDIA OF ALL TYPES, THESE ARE A GIVEN:

ANIME FREAKS ON A DBZ CONVO OBVIOUSLY

ASSHOLES

LIL ****ES

SNITCHES

COMPLAINING

STALKING

COMPLETE WIERDOS

AND PEOPLE LIKE ME 

Think twice about all this before you join any social media/ forums of any kind. Thank you for listening

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:19:35 AM by Kaisuke142 »

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 09:14:05 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
MayBE Jojo was done with his shit.

.....so he was crying.