[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • Yesterday at 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • Yesterday at 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: #FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6  (Read 14482 times)

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:16:37 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Hi people!
So if you haven't checked our facebook (which you should!! ), a couple of days ago, we made a post explaining how we plan to proceed on alpha, beta or tests in general for the future. I did notice a lot of confused people thinking DBOR would come out in some time in between 2 years or more.

The post wasn't intended to mention anything about release times, but to explain what we think will be our way of testing the servers, that's all so you shouldn't be assuming things which we haven't said.

In any case, if you just can't wait any longer, I'm really trying my best here with these updates. If you have any ideas of what kind of stuff we could do to keep things active, any ideas will be taken in consideration.
Videos will come, don't worry, they just take a bunch of time, but they will come.

R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 12:30:15 AM »

Offline thales

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ''Eu sou aquele que veio do leste''
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
could post five photos, all waiting all week to see only two pictures ¬¬'
or could post something interesting, like events boss quest.we were bored, waiting all week and only see two pictures bland '-'we look forward all week to Friday, when it arrives on Friday a disappointment. -.- '

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 12:40:13 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Kinda sad that you wait all week for this mate. You really should get out more.

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »

Offline liad109

• None
    • View Profile
Do a beta for 50 People and try the game :)
if you need player from israel IM HERE FOR YOU !!!
my EMAIL (Liadd109@gmail.com)

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 12:51:00 AM »
    • View Profile
    • http://www.3kalam.net/uploads/3kalam.com13886708501.jpg
  • Fighter
Great Work Guys Keep Going!!

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 12:59:45 AM »

Offline lu.bast

• None
    • View Profile

hello people! took months waiting for this game and think I'm not the only one doing it, we know (believe me we all know) that the creation of a game of this magnitude is not easy and also understand that the process had to start from 0, but several of my friends are getting bored of waiting (I personally I'll keep waiting for this amazing game), fever dbo is no longer the same, do not take it as pressure, but could start some kind of campaign interest to stay connected to all, that would be great, shoot it more like a recommendation, it will be more difficult to maintain the interest of some but when debuts, the game will sell itself, to be honest with two photographs are not going to keep us all connected, I think that's pretty boring..  :-\
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:04:06 AM by lu.bast »

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 01:07:53 AM »
    • View Profile
ithank you, for working so hard
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 06:11:05 AM by yashsharma7654321 »

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 01:16:59 AM »

Offline MaxJr

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
finally we can see the mobs :D thank you for your work guys. I really hope to see the game online asap. Keep working!
Waiting for the return of DBO =D

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 01:18:43 AM »

Offline lu.bast

• None
    • View Profile
we will wait a whole weak and see this two lttle photos even if we search in google we will get a bunch of photos then this why cant you tell us any realeasing date daily coming in this site to see anything about the game i had a link from where anyone can download dragon ball ofline just to search on you tube dragon ball ofline and i can get the game and there will be told how to make our own private servers and given the links of game and its client and the link of servers files and everyother thing and there will be an english patch and you are taking so much time i just want to play this game online with other players too i wont get fun alone

you're right to say that they get more images on the net, which is rare since this is the official page but BOD offline really is rather boring, on youtube there are several people talking about it I frankly I haven't played it, but according to what I've seen can not you interact with anything, and there are too many people with your own server where they have themselves to unlimited because this server is only to test the capabilities of the characters, but I'm really not very sure this is only what I have seen or heard of some youtubers :P

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 01:19:21 AM »

Offline Krone

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The Day the Litter Box Was Filled
  • I am a: Fighter
Thank you DBOR team! Keep going forward :)

every one else: stop worrying so much about DBOR. There are literally millions of other games in the entire universe that you can play so stop giving one little Private server project such a hard time. You can literally do anything else until this Private server gets opened. You all are being very selfish, impatient, whiney and foolish people. Do something productive with your time...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:16:06 AM by Luke[Dumke], Reason: Removed Duplicate »

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 01:29:08 AM »

Offline lu.bast

• None
    • View Profile
Continue working DBOR team, thank you!  :-* :-* :-* :-*     ;D

Post Merge: October 18, 2014, 01:30:37 AM
Thank you DBOR team! Keep going forward :)

every one else: stop worrying so much about DBOR. There are literally millions of other games in the entire universe that you can play so stop giving one little Private server project such a hard time. You can literally do anything else until this Private server gets opened. You all are being very selfish, impatient, whiney and foolish people. Do something productive with your time...

and you're right krone, I think we should be a little more patient. :P
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:16:37 AM by Luke[Dumke], Reason: Removed Duplicate from quote. »

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 03:35:55 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am player of DBO!!!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
You are greats men! Thanks for all and 'Saludos de España' we are nervous  :o PD: we need videos but this information is ok :D
FarruXtreme

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 04:18:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
we will wait a whole weak and see this two lttle photos even if we search in google we will get a bunch of photos then this why cant you tell us any realeasing date daily coming in this site to see anything about the game i had a link from where anyone can download dragon ball ofline just to search on you tube dragon ball ofline and i can get the game and there will be told how to make our own private servers and given the links of game and its client and the link of servers files and everyother thing and there will be an english patch and you are taking so much time i just want to play this game online with other players too i wont get fun alone

1. They won't tell anything cuz they don't want to make you guys wrong hopes. Someone will misunderstand/lie and say some shit. This will go through the internet just to get posted by a member here again (doom loop effect)

2. If they show how to make your own server then go on and do it. But i'm sure it won't be perfect.

Understand it. If they say something about porcess or realease yet ppl will get cray cray. Then maybe a bug or some shit will appear which will mean that we'll have to wait more. People will be depressed,angry,sad etc. (maybe some crazy mentaly disordered ppl will commit suicide xD)

Be more patient. It will be 100% worth it.

@SonWest : thx for the new screens. Just a suggestion from me: Maybe add some screenshots which show the world of DBO (environment). For example: a view from a mountain or something else. Places which are not seen much since ppl usually rush through them^^
*click for original size*

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 04:34:08 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac

Ikr, sad af.

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2014, 04:36:53 AM »

Offline Lepio

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest

WTF? Photoshop? Fake?

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 04:50:52 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
could post five photos, all waiting all week to see only two pictures ¬¬'
or could post something interesting, like events boss quest.we were bored, waiting all week and only see two pictures bland '-'we look forward all week to Friday, when it arrives on Friday a disappointment. -.- '
Son West already said that he doesn't have the obligation to post this pictures, he is only posting them to maintain the forum active.
Also, this.

Made by Kaiza.

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 05:09:56 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
Videos of new changes. Due a now and then thing.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:11:37 AM by JoJO »

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 05:37:46 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
@SonWest , we don't know how much you people did.
Still if you want to show that you people done more than enough then show this things:
1. How to go adult there, at least that quest? (if it is done*)
2. Others quests (if it is done*)
3. DMG System/Battle system ( debuffs don't do auto kill) & if it is done*
4. Korrin plat - that would show that you people work in TW client and that it is finished there that is you can PVP there (if it is done*)
5. Rank system working (if it is done*)

Later maybe few videos, but yeah this things maybe.

Still it is cool. Thx for pict @SonWest !
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:42:24 AM by Iceman »
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 05:41:56 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
@SonWest , we don't know how much you people did.
Still if you want to show that you people done more than enough then show this things:
1. How to go adult there, at least that quest? (if it is done*)
2. Others quests (if it is done*)
3. DMG System/Battle system ( debuffs don't do auto kill) & if it is done*
4. Korrin plat - that would show that you people work in TW client and that it is finished there that is you can PVP there (if it is done*)
5. Rank system working (if it is done*)

Later maybe few videos, but yeah this things maybe.
1,2,3,4,5: Don't compare to RZ Developments;)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:19:39 AM by Luke[Dumke], Reason: No fights to be started. »
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 05:44:14 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
1,2,3,4,5: Don't compare to RZ Developments ;)

Link I am just saying that is what most of us want to see and when they show it, people will stop call this fake and I just give some suggestions.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:20:05 AM by Luke[Dumke], Reason: Removed Rage-bait »
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »

Offline Mazinz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • i think it's time for jack to let'er rip
I understand how people assume the ads, which will mean an alpha, beta and open beta is great but no dates near the fans realize that much remains to assume an Alpha and not say the open beta. what I think is that the open beta will come out until February 2015 appreciate your work.
Greetings  :) :)

Sorry for my English ;D

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2014, 05:51:46 AM »
    • View Profile
So after reading how you plan to go about the betas and stuff on facebook, i have an idea. I'm not going to pretend I know how to do any of this stuff, I don't. So I'm not assuming what I'm about to suggest is easy but hear me out. What if you guys give people access to the character creator? And instead of letting them go online, give them a little area offline where they can run around in. Maybe throw in a mob or two that'll just keep respawning for us to fight. If you guys can do that and maybe over the months add a little more to that, it could hold people over for a lot longer and give you guys the time you need to work on the game. And then maybe after the stress test ou guys plan to do, if you guys think your online servers can handle players but is not ready for a full beta then maybe set up a server with just one area, like maybe the tournament stage and allow people to do a little PVP tournaments of their own. Add a  low level cap and give them access to some higher level powers so it doesn't get boring and that could be a little mini beta that could hold people over for even longer. So to recap, first part is basically an offline DBO minigame and the second is a small beta confined to a small area. I don't know if you guys can do this  but if you could....it might help keep fans interested and get them off your back. Just an idea.

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2014, 06:06:52 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Link I am just saying that is what most of us want to see and when they show it, people will stop call this fake and I just give some suggestions.
Yeah, don't worry, it's just your points :p
These are all from RZ haha

What if you guys give people access to the character creator? And instead of letting them go online, give them a little area offline where they can run around in.

Offline, nope, nothing in server side will be released for the public

For the rest, since we don't working on the same functions at the same times, it's not gonna happen ;)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:09:24 AM by LinkvsSangoku »
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2014, 06:45:12 AM »

Offline Retain

• None
    • View Profile
  • Love makes hate beautiful
I know that no matter what I have to wait for all steps of the game and Im happy with your work I bet 100% confident that you guys are working hard on this but I would like to know what are u guys missing, what are you guys working on, not just get a "We are in development" we understand that but idk if its much asking for a list of whats being done and what needs to be done like most Projects do so, and Thank you for the update. :D

#FridaysWithDBOR ~ 6
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 06:51:52 AM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Spoiler for Hidden:

WTF? Photoshop? Fake?
There's nothing fake in that picture. That's just a character fighting with the mob.
It could seem fake because the screen was taken while they (except Dumke obviously) were moving, so you see the mob's arm kind of overlayed to his own head; it looks like an animation bug, nothing more (well not exactly a bug, i don't really know the exact word).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:55:41 AM by Casey »