• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Yesterday at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Yesterday at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • December 16, 2017, 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • December 16, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: I'm looking for who wanna learn Chinese  (Read 5091 times)

I'm looking for who wanna learn Chinese
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:36:33 PM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
At first,I must say sorry for my poor English.Many Chinese aren't active in the Forum.As far as I know,some people hate Chinese because they are impolite.Forgive their rudeness please.Someone loves Chinese culture and somebody is learning it or interested in it.So if you guys like Chinese,I can help you to learn^^.I'm a Chinese speaker and I've learnt English for 2 years.Don't worry about your foundation of Chinese.I have a idea:I'm preparing a study group.I think we can help each other.If you want to do.You can reply me of you also can send a massage to me.

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:57:34 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
You gonna do it like on skype or something?
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:08:35 PM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
You gonna do it like on skype or something?
Skype is s good choice xD

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
At first,I must say sorry for my poor English.Many Chinese aren't active in the Forum.As far as I know,some people hate Chinese because they are impolite.Forgive their rudeness please.Someone loves Chinese culture and somebody is learning it or interested in it.So if you guys like Chinese,I can help you to learn^^.I'm a Chinese speaker and I've learnt English for 2 years.Don't worry about your foundation of Chinese.I have a idea:I'm preparing a study group.I think we can help each other.If you want to do.You can reply me of you also can send a massage to me.

Do you mean read and write? Or actually speak it?

If speaking, you might wanna clarify which dialect you'd be teaching in...for example, Mandarin or Cantonese.
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:09 PM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
I would like to learn chinese ...It was my first choice before starting to learn japanese .. I didn't learn chinese because I didn't know where to start . I am not interested in all of china's culture and stuff but I'm very interested in the martial arts parts of chinese ...which is the reason I want to learn it .

I\'m looking for who wanna learn Chinese
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 12:12:36 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Do you mean read and write? Or actually speak it?

If speaking, you might wanna clarify which dialect you'd be teaching in...for example, Mandarin or Cantonese.
Uhm..I'd love yo teach you the pronunciation.According to the different situation, of course, these can be discussed.Mandarin is the most widely in Chinese.Standard official Chinese language is mandarin.I think Mandarin is more important than Cantonese.Learn what kind of Chinese,depends on where you will use it.If you'll just talk with Cantonese speakers or talk with all Chinese speakers.There is no doubt,Mandarin better.I can also speak Sichuan dialect.

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
I would like to learn chinese ...It was my first choice before starting to learn japanese .. I didn't learn chinese because I didn't know where to start . I am not interested in all of china's culture and stuff but I'm very interested in the martial arts parts of chinese ...which is the reason I want to learn it .
So do you want to start learn it?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:20:49 AM by Obilly, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 12:33:10 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
So do you want to start learn it?
yes                   .

I\\\'m looking for who wanna learn Chinese
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 12:46:56 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
yes                   .
Good to hear,I'm making the course^^.Try to make it more easy to learn.Welcome! :)

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 01:56:42 AM
I'll according to your characteristics of like things,habits and etc. to help you learn Chinese.Don't think the Chinese is hard hard and hard.I believe that you can do the best in learning.Welcome to sign up!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:56:42 AM by Obilly, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 03:01:27 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
I took a Chinese class in middle school. It was hard.

I\\\'m looking for who wanna learn Chinese
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 03:14:56 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
Good to hear,I'm making the course^^.Try to make it more easy to learn.Welcome! :)

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 01:56:42 AM
I'll according to your characteristics of like things,habits and etc. to help you learn Chinese.Don't think the Chinese is hard hard and hard.I believe that you can do the best in learning.Welcome to sign up!
when do I start ?

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
I took a Chinese class in middle school. It was hard.
I know it's hard for foreigners.And you should know English is hard for me,too.But I try my best to learn it.The joy of learning another language is big.I get a interested in it When I first learn English.Then, I have mastered the basis of it, how interesting!By the way,could tell me how the teacher teach you?Based on Chinese native speakers or another?

Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 10:20:03 AM
when do I start ?
Please wait for other people as you want to learn :) a few will be OK.Progress is consistent, so you can communicate.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:20:03 AM by Obilly, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well it is hard to learn it. I wana learn it too, and I wana learn jap.
When I was kid, I watch a lot of Samurai Movies and wanted to learn jap.

Chinese well idk maybe I would join there and since most of us are players here, we will see them in games and we will not really talk to them,
you should teach them to type 1st I guess then talk lol.

Idk where they would talk and with who... In my town there is only 2 chinos, they have shop. Maybe I ask them to teach me at least 50% for 5 years O.O...
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Well it is hard to learn it. I wana learn it too, and I wana learn jap.
When I was kid, I watch a lot of Samurai Movies and wanted to learn jap.

Chinese well idk maybe I would join there and since most of us are players here, we will see them in games and we will not really talk to them,
you should teach them to type 1st I guess then talk lol.

Idk where they would talk and with who... In my town there is only 2 chinos, they have shop. Maybe I ask them to teach me at least 50% for 5 years O.O...
But if you don't know what are those words, it would be hard to type.The typing of Chinese is similar to Japanese typing.Chinese is a word of a word.A lot of word pronunciation is the same, only the words are different.I'll teach Chinese of English phonetic notation at first.And when you learnt Chinese.You'll discover that Japanese is easy to learn.After that you can type them.A feature of the Chinese is the word are basically fixed, no additional new words.But we can use different word to make new phrase.Chinese phrases must can be read.Some English words can't read such as "aofpjueiohf" and it's has no meaning.When you see Chinese you will have different imaginings each word has own meanings.I believe that through the persistence of learning, everyone can learn Chinese well.It's always a language.All languages are man-made.This is the fact that it will never change.Trust yourself and study with your heart.By the way,which part of Chinese culture do you like?

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
well ...I don't necesarly wanna learn to type at a pc , I want to learn to write ... first I want to write and read .

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 01:36:26 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
I know it's hard for foreigners.And you should know English is hard for me,too.But I try my best to learn it.The joy of learning another language is big.I get a interested in it When I first learn English.Then, I have mastered the basis of it, how interesting!By the way,could tell me how the teacher teach you?Based on Chinese native speakers or another?

Well, to be fair, I had no interest in learning it at the time. I paid attention in class, but I really didn't care about it. I had two teachers, and both of them were Chinese. I think they only moved to the United States recently, and neither of them were any good with English. I mean, they knew enough to communicate with the students, but only enough for that.

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 02:09:53 PM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
well ...I don't necesarly wanna learn to type at a pc , I want to learn to write ... first I want to write and read .
Alright.In Chinese,first you need to speak and write.End you type at pc if you have learnt the pronunciation.Direct type at the computer is not realistic I think.Chinese different from English is one of the letters.a,b,c,d......All people can type easily in English.I'll teach you words write and pronounce at first.Combined with culture and see which you like. :)

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Discover discover xD.....

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
Alright.In Chinese,first you need to speak and write.End you type at pc if you have learnt the pronunciation.Direct type at the computer is not realistic I think.Chinese different from English is one of the letters.a,b,c,d......All people can type easily in English.I'll teach you words write and pronounce at first.Combined with culture and see which you like. :)
Ik...like in japanese ..but from what I remember in chinese you also require to type a number after the pronouncion or something like that ..not so sure ...

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 12:58:31 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
I prefer to learn English, since this for Europeans is essential and more international than the Chinese in the West, I like I will not travel to the east, does not help, maybe some studies whether to advance and can have a career as an interpreter, but hey, good idea.

P.d: if any man be encouraged to teach English :)

p,d :I'm in the English :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:00:24 AM by MajinMusic »

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 12:59:54 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Ik...like in japanese ..but from what I remember in chinese you also require to type a number after the pronouncion or something like that ..not so sure ...
Yes,you're right.There will be a lot of different words the same pronunciation.Japanere,too.

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 01:04:09 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
learn Chinese language will serve you if they will study more, then can work as an interpreter and travel to Eastern ;)

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 01:08:21 AM »

Offline Obilly

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile

I prefer to learn English, since this for Europeans is essential and more international than the Chinese in the West, I like I will not travel to the east, does not help, maybe some studies whether to advance and can have a career as an interpreter, but hey, good idea.

P.d: if any man be encouraged to teach English :)

p,d :I'm in the English :D
I see.I can understand it's how hard for foreigners to learn Chinese.But I love English and I'd love to learn it.The school curriculum is not enough for me.It's just read and write without much speak.I don't think it's a good way to learn English.I look forward to someone who can help me with my English.

Post Merge: October 03, 2014, 07:29:05 PM
Who can help me to learn English?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:29:05 PM by Obilly, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 01:27:44 AM »
    • View Profile
Is this still happening? I think it would be cool to learn chinese!

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 02:00:13 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
Dude when we starting ?

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 02:30:36 AM »

Offline zanecude

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
wow that is very interesting. I have been looking for classes to learn chinese. Maybe i can start with you