:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD

Topic: Can ordinary person save the World?  (Read 4150 times)

Can ordinary person save the World?
« on: September 29, 2014, 05:55:06 PM »

Offline Hellu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ghost
  • I am a: Gun Maniac

While dogs bark, We fight.
While dogs howl, We kill.
While dogs fight for fame,
United as One Fist & One blood,
We stand for Our Honor.
      Baltic Wolves

Some serious brainstorm how to make DBO a better place for everyone : http://www.docdroid.net/JLD9cyd/dragonball-private-server-project-brainstorm.pdf.html

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 10:40:57 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well I can only say good luck on that.

Still the best person in world will be one who will do this things:
1. Stop wars ( Humans are idiots soo there is  no way for this)
2. More jobs, better status ( everyone is rich - kinda, no way for this too)
3. Global government (every country in world in one goverment - unity, it will be done in future but who knows when)....

I am not saying that remove plastic is bad, it is cool but still there is soo much more things to do than that plastic. xD
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
You don't even have to go that big if you want to do something really.
The most simple things still count, like buying a piece of bread to a kid you see on the street while you are walking by.
Anything makes a difference.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 11:19:51 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
You don't even have to go that big if you want to do something really.
The most simple things still count, like buying a piece of bread to a kid you see on the street while you are walking by.
Anything makes a difference.

Yeah that is right mate.

Still how much I can see, mercy almost left this world.
If someone see you dieing on ground, few people may help you, but most of them would just walk away.

That is why when ever we see bad things in world we kinda treat it like "normal" shits that happens every day, but when you see someone did good thing for someone or something, you get shocked.

Well I can say only that if we trying to be best we can be.

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:53 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Yes he can.

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/the-20-year-old-who-plans-to-remove-all-plastic-from-the-ocean/

Yes, because a site called "Spirit Science and Metaphysics" certainly wouldn't be associated with pseudoscience in any way, shape or form. They're obviously a trustworthy and factual source of information that I can rely on and take all of the information they spew out at face value.

Well I can only say good luck on that.

Still the best person in world will be one who will do this things:
1. Stop wars ( Humans are idiots soo there is  no way for this)
2. More jobs, better status ( everyone is rich - kinda, no way for this too)
3. Global government (every country in world in one goverment - unity, it will be done in future but who knows when)....

I am not saying that remove plastic is bad, it is cool but still there is soo much more things to do than that plastic. xD

I can't say I necessarily agree with your political ideologies, but let me point out a few things here.

1. We currently live in one of the most peaceful times in human history. Ironically, this might actually be due to the widespread presence of weapons of mass destruction, mostly nuclear weaponry. Nuclear-armed countries simply don't start wars with one another out of fear of mutually assured destruction. In fact, Pakistan and India stopped having wars and skirmishes after both countries gained nuclear capabilities. The price of war in the modern era is becoming too steep, and virtually all of it is asymmetric, proxy wars, or border skirmishes these days. We haven't had a large scale war since World War II.

2. Not going to happen. In fact, this is probably going to get worse as technology improves. There's no way for everyone to be rich. Scarcity of resource is always going to be an issue and it will only be compounded as the global population increases. Additionally, as machines take the place of more and more humans, we're going to see radical changes in the market. Cars that can drive themselves are going to be on the road within the next few decades -- we have prototypes that work already. That will probably get rid of the human element in the transportation industry, or at least drastically reduce it, and that's a major source of blue collar work. As time continues, machines will only get more efficient at replacing us and in the future, blue collar work might be unheard of. That's a problem, because most people, worldwide, are employed in those sectors. Those people don't usually have the money to get a higher education needed for white collar work, and if they did, those fields usually have a limited number of people actually needed for them.

3. Outside of perhaps a handful of splinter groups, I don't think most people want a global government. A large enough section of U.S. politics doesn't even support a central government as strong as it is right now. A good chunk of the United Kingdom wants to secede from the European Union. A good chunk of Scotland wants to secede from the United Kingdom. The European Union essentially tries to be this for Europe in a sense and things like the new currency system have hit a lot of smaller countries' economies hard. Additionally, having a global government making laws that everyone has to abide by won't work well for humanity on the whole, as it fails to take into account that different areas of the world are always going to have different cultures and needs, be it through isolation of the populace or simply the different environments people live in.

All of those things are either unfeasible for a variety of reasons or simply something that would probably not be in anyone's best interest. In the meantime, removing the amount of plastic floating around in our oceans is something I think we can agree is something worth time and effort. This sort of mindset detracts from when people come up with a good idea that would benefit everyone. There are bigger problems in the world, so we should all sit on our asses and complain about that instead of fixing something else that can more easily be fixed and needs fixing.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 01:05:27 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
1. We currently live in one of the most peaceful times in human history. Ironically, this might actually be due to the widespread presence of weapons of mass destruction, mostly nuclear weaponry. Nuclear-armed countries simply don't start wars with one another out of fear of mutually assured destruction. In fact, Pakistan and India stopped having wars and skirmishes after both countries gained nuclear capabilities. The price of war in the modern era is becoming too steep, and virtually all of it is asymmetric, proxy wars, or border skirmishes these days. We haven't had a large scale war since World War II.

2. Not going to happen. In fact, this is probably going to get worse as technology improves. There's no way for everyone to be rich. Scarcity of resource is always going to be an issue and it will only be compounded as the global population increases. Additionally, as machines take the place of more and more humans, we're going to see radical changes in the market. Cars that can drive themselves are going to be on the road within the next few decades -- we have prototypes that work already. That will probably get rid of the human element in the transportation industry, or at least drastically reduce it, and that's a major source of blue collar work. As time continues, machines will only get more efficient at replacing us and in the future, blue collar work might be unheard of. That's a problem, because most people, worldwide, are employed in those sectors. Those people don't usually have the money to get a higher education needed for white collar work, and if they did, those fields usually have a limited number of people actually needed for them.

3. Outside of perhaps a handful of splinter groups, I don't think most people want a global government. A large enough section of U.S. politics doesn't even support a central government as strong as it is right now. A good chunk of the United Kingdom wants to secede from the European Union. A good chunk of Scotland wants to secede from the United Kingdom. The European Union essentially tries to be this for Europe in a sense and things like the new currency system have hit a lot of smaller countries' economies hard. Additionally, having a global government making laws that everyone has to abide by won't work well for humanity on the whole, as it fails to take into account that different areas of the world are always going to have different cultures and needs, be it through isolation of the populace or simply the different environments people live in.

All of those things are either unfeasible for a variety of reasons or simply something that would probably not be in anyone's best interest. In the meantime, removing the amount of plastic floating around in our oceans is something I think we can agree is something worth time and effort. This sort of mindset detracts from when people come up with a good idea that would benefit everyone. There are bigger problems in the world, so we should all sit on our asses and complain about that instead of fixing something else that can more easily be fixed and needs fixing.

1. If you watch TV and check net more you would see that there is war every where.

- War in Middle-East
- War in Ukraine made by Russia

2. I know that people can't be rich, well not all of them.
Still if people want they can make everyones status normal.
No one would be poor.

3.World Global Goverment - it would be like bigger EU.
Trust me it will happen in future, because  everyone would want to be in it because of help, better rules that would be respected everywhere.
About culture and other things, you know I am talking about unity not making 1 Global state... lol Every country will have all its own, just they will follow global rules.

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 03:47:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
The technology is making us more and more materialistic and less aware of what is happening around us. before an Egyptian middle age if alive at this time, would be more intelligent than average, they read more books did not have technology as now, was otherwise. with their tools grew more knowledge / brain, exercising more (this was a discussion of a televison program I saw) a lot of information now ecstatic estamospreñados of information, too much memory .before we had more discussion they said that the technology over the millennia we have lost intelligence, empathy, sociability and true. isolate ourselves now with computers, technology is making us stupid in some way captavamos .before the information now so there it costs more to keep it in our brain.

Also they said that governments can exist between a kind of conspiracy against the people, because these individuals are those who govern and dictate our world and rules, because the most important things and people out of work, people needing special care, etc ... and other problems there, the politicians are taking away iron case, because they are not interested as they charge their pay, just talking and all goes the same way.

The solution, to change the government of some countries and mirasen a little more for the common people because without them we would not be what they are.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 04:04:57 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
The technology is making us more and more materialistic and less aware of what is happening around us. before an Egyptian middle age if alive at this time, would be more intelligent than average, they read more books did not have technology as now, was otherwise. with their tools grew more knowledge / brain, exercising more (this was a discussion of a televison program I saw) a lot of information now ecstatic estamospreñados of information, too much memory .before we had more discussion they said that the technology over the millennia we have lost intelligence, empathy, sociability and true. isolate ourselves now with computers, technology is making us stupid in some way captavamos .before the information now so there it costs more to keep it in our brain.

Also they said that governments can exist between a kind of conspiracy against the people, because these individuals are those who govern and dictate our world and rules, because the most important things and people out of work, people needing special care, etc ... and other problems there, the politicians are taking away iron case, because they are not interested as they charge their pay, just talking and all goes the same way.

The solution, to change the government of some countries and mirasen a little more for the common people because without them we would not be what they are.
You did not write that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:27:52 AM by Bardock »
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 04:42:09 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Sure ordinary ppl can save the world....everyone can. You just have to know how. Even if it's something small and no one is noticing it.

(the following is just a troll...hope you like it xD)

I saved the world once too. But no one noticed it. I destroyed a Meteor with a Kamehameha in SSJ3 form (dunno how i did it xD). I saved the world but no one knows. Luckily someone took a picture of me while doing it. Here the screen (sry but couldn't draw a better one that fast xDDDDD)

Sorry...but i had to troll  ;D
*click for original size*

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 05:33:24 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
I've saved the world countless times. I live on Mars so I save you guys without anyone noticing. Because you all suck.

I did this, I stopped that meteor.

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 01:49:24 AM »

Offline Hellu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Ghost
Yes, because a site called "Spirit Science and Metaphysics" certainly wouldn't be associated with pseudoscience in any way, shape or form. They're obviously a trustworthy and factual source of information that I can rely on and take all of the information they spew out at face value.

Lol whot?

Anyway, I find stuff like this inspiring. :)
 Even if this dude fails, at least he was trying to make a big change unlike many others.

We live in better world, far more better than it was in medieval times for example.
And if everyone could contribute their good will for the same goal we could be living even in perfect world.
When you think about it...seriously.. most of the people are good-hearted, but their nature is poisoned by living in sarcastic and greed based society. ???

Sure ordinary ppl can save the world....everyone can. You just have to know how. Even if it's something small and no one is noticing it.

(the following is just a troll...hope you like it xD)

I saved the world once too. But no one noticed it. I destroyed a Meteor with a Kamehameha in SSJ3 form (dunno how i did it xD). I saved the world but no one knows. Luckily someone took a picture of me while doing it. Here the screen (sry but couldn't draw a better one that fast xDDDDD)

Sorry...but i had to troll  ;D

Great art, bro  ;D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:05:17 AM by Hellu »

We stand for Our Honor.
      Baltic Wolves

Some serious brainstorm how to make DBO a better place for everyone : http://www.docdroid.net/JLD9cyd/dragonball-private-server-project-brainstorm.pdf.html

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 02:17:07 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
thx @Hellu   ;D

and i agree with you. I have a Dream that someday Humans will understand in what kind of shit they live. If they understand ppl will make changes which will affect Earth. If not...well...then the Planet will do something to get rid of us  ;D
*click for original size*

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
If you believe, you can do everything you want.
PS: Someone had to post something like this.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
There's no such thing as impossible.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 11:47:05 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
There's no such thing as impossible.
Try jumping in a ravine,you say otherwise
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
    • View Profile
The only limits in life are those we put on ourselves.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 07:47:56 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
What does it take to change the world for the better? Just the right idea in the right place at the right time.

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 12:39:10 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Wouldn't that ordinary person become extraordinary???

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 01:46:25 AM »

Offline Hellu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Ghost
Wouldn't that ordinary person become extraordinary???

Kind a. But if person is doing something from his good will for the others I doubt he would consider himself to be something special.

We stand for Our Honor.
      Baltic Wolves