* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 06:25:40 AM
    ;)
  • Today at 06:25:16 AM
    :r_flame:
  • Today at 04:34:29 AM
    I had to look up the lyrics. I knew what song it was, but I didn't know what came next :P
  • Today at 02:58:06 AM
    no
  • Yesterday at 09:35:28 AM
    im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
  • Yesterday at 08:09:53 AM
    yessss [link]
  • Yesterday at 05:16:39 AM
    I mean, no message could've been any clearer.
  • September 24, 2017, 09:11:07 PM
    nooooo...you didn't get my reference xD Hope someone got it tho....
  • September 24, 2017, 02:28:11 PM
    Two way mirror mate
  • September 24, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
    should we ask him to change his ways?  :))
  • September 23, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
    He's the man in the mirror.
  • September 22, 2017, 05:41:21 AM
    who dis?
  • September 22, 2017, 12:19:34 AM
    long time no see
  • September 22, 2017, 12:19:22 AM
    dumke
  • September 21, 2017, 02:28:59 AM
    :juggs:
  • September 20, 2017, 10:12:44 AM
    XD
  • September 19, 2017, 05:13:57 AM
    :hype:
  • September 19, 2017, 05:13:38 AM
    i wanna play dbo illegal [link]
  • September 19, 2017, 04:53:44 AM
    I WANNA PLAY DBO official XD
  • September 19, 2017, 04:44:20 AM
    i love me too....
  • September 18, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
    I still love you guys, tho.  ;)
  • September 18, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
    You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:

Topic: Nike Air Force Shoes has a perforative leather  (Read 2500 times)

Nike Air Force Shoes has a perforative leather
« on: September 11, 2014, 09:56:13 PM »
    • View Profile
    • Nike Free Shoes series running shoes -one of the most popular NIKE running shoes.
  • I'm Asa and I live in a seaside city in northern
Last month, Jordan Company sparked the second fusion Nike Air Force 1 of the year such as "Aqua" colorway. Many of you expressed dissatisfaction with the shoe you have with many other mergers of Air Jordan. However , can this black coloring scheme university red-flint save fusion Air Jordan main this time? Nike is very focused on the Air Force 1 here. Why should not they? Its worked so well for them in recent years, why stop now? We only saw an Nike Usaaf 1 colorway is vibrant blue and birch. Well, here is another Air Force a single, which also features birch. This Nike Air Force just one comes in a white colorway. Hemp is the choice of materials in the toe box, language, and quarter panel. A lot of the shoes shown in Birch, including the tip top, and your back heel. Blanco put the Nike brand, inner lining, tongue and laces. This clean Air Push 1 is completed with some sort of clean white midsole along with outsole birch. These are offered with select Nike retailers.

link:nike shoes 2014 - nike blazer cheap

In case you have decided which pair (or pairs) of the Nike Feaf 1 Supreme - FMB "five boroughs" Pack the police van, and residing in New York can save some money with sending Nike Store. As we approach the winter months every day, we will starting to see the shoes progressively more that it is perfectly appropriate for the rainy day that lies ahead of you. People living in areas where compacted snow is considered very fortunate, given that they can use their favorite kick throughout every season without having to worry about them acquiring dirty in the snow and also sleet. For the rest of us have to a more conservative approach just as with the shoes here this we’ll be seeing these days. This is the new Nike Military pilot 1 . Nike Sportswear twenty-one Mercer will drop the actual package and on Saturday September 31 and will also host a function, 1 Mercer Street Enjoy All City Block Bash, the same day. If you are town center, stop by, buy shoes, have a barbecue, drinks and songs by DJ Clark Kent.

"Air Force 1: Body structure of an urban legend" can be a feature length documentary about Air force 1 Low, a vintage basketball shoes 29 years provided a basic style of New york city, became a cultural well known, became a global phenomenon. The film traces the root beginnings of the Air Force 1 and its documents, the presentation of an single case study in design history, sports and lifestyle. The basis of this sneaker is actually black and is constructed largely of nubuck leather, when wrapping around the toe encapsulate. White accents work by themselves everything here can way too. The Air force 1 Low is a best seller from Nike and the shoe of all time hottest. It went from being used in the field in the 1980′s an icon off the field. To this day, almost three decades later, is revered in the culture of sneakers. Air force 1 Minimal iconic design, yet ageless with strong sales across the world today. From limited version styles, in collaboration with special design, style remains to be fresh and unexpected in most drop. Nike has aided keep the excitement in the Air Pressure 1 with the introduction in excess of 1700 models with different blends of colors and combinations associated with materials, from birth.
Feel free to visit my homepage :: nike air maxs

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 10:17:15 PM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
They look bad, at least this color (obviously for me).

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 10:23:30 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Tbh that design sucks, wouldn't buy them nikes.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 10:25:44 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
In case you have decided which pair (or pairs) of the Nike Feaf 1 Supreme - FMB "five boroughs" Pack the police van, and residing in New York can save some money with sending Nike Store. As we approach the winter months every day, we will starting to see the shoes progressively more that it is perfectly appropriate for the rainy day that lies ahead of you. People living in areas where compacted snow is considered very fortunate, given that they can use their favorite kick throughout every season without having to worry about them acquiring dirty in the snow and also sleet. For the rest of us have to a more conservative approach just as with the shoes here this we’ll be seeing these days. This is the new Nike Military pilot 1 . Nike Sportswear twenty-one Mercer will drop the actual package and on Saturday September 31 and will also host a function, 1 Mercer Street Enjoy All City Block Bash, the same day. If you are town center, stop by, buy shoes, have a barbecue, drinks and songs by DJ Clark Kent.

When did superman become a dj?
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 10:34:16 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Scam ai dumke?

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
This is DJ Clark Kent.

His crew of DJs is called "The Supermen".

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 10:49:42 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
He's a fake.
He doesn't look anything super.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 08:19:02 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I will not read that and what are you talking about, that color is awesome.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 09:57:24 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Those just look like low-top blazers.

To the internet i am considered a "sneaker-head" because i have over 75 pairs of sneakers. I only like OG Jordans and original colorways 3-7. As well as Pennys, gloves and ewings/barkleys.

But anything that has to do with fusions or new colorways is just a No-No. Thats what these companies don't understand. They come up with these new designs and ideas but have no idea what the consumer wants.

If you wear Team jordans and/or fusion sneakers. I don't like you. lol

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 10:06:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Last month, Jordan Company sparked the second fusion Nike Air Force 1 of the year such as "Aqua" colorway. Many of you expressed dissatisfaction with the shoe you have with many other mergers of Air Jordan. However , can this black coloring scheme university red-flint save fusion Air Jordan main this time? Nike is very focused on the Air Force 1 here. Why should not they? Its worked so well for them in recent years, why stop now? We only saw an Nike Usaaf 1 colorway is vibrant blue and birch. Well, here is another Air Force a single, which also features birch. This Nike Air Force just one comes in a white colorway. Hemp is the choice of materials in the toe box, language, and quarter panel. A lot of the shoes shown in Birch, including the tip top, and your back heel. Blanco put the Nike brand, inner lining, tongue and laces. This clean Air Push 1 is completed with some sort of clean white midsole along with outsole birch. These are offered with select Nike retailers.

link:nike shoes 2014 - nike blazer cheap

"Air Force 1: Body structure of an urban legend" can be a feature length documentary about Air force 1 Low, a vintage basketball shoes 29 years provided a basic style of New york city, became a cultural well known, became a global phenomenon. The film traces the root beginnings of the Air Force 1 and its documents, the presentation of an single case study in design history, sports and lifestyle. The basis of this sneaker is actually black and is constructed largely of nubuck leather, when wrapping around the toe encapsulate. White accents work by themselves everything here can way too. The Air force 1 Low is a best seller from Nike and the shoe of all time hottest. It went from being used in the field in the 1980′s an icon off the field. To this day, almost three decades later, is revered in the culture of sneakers. Air force 1 Minimal iconic design, yet ageless with strong sales across the world today. From limited version styles, in collaboration with special design, style remains to be fresh and unexpected in most drop. Nike has aided keep the excitement in the Air Pressure 1 with the introduction in excess of 1700 models with different blends of colors and combinations associated with materials, from birth.

No just no

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 10:55:19 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Those just look like low-top blazers.

To the internet i am considered a "sneaker-head" because i have over 75 pairs of sneakers. I only like OG Jordans and original colorways 3-7. As well as Pennys, gloves and ewings/barkleys.

But anything that has to do with fusions or new colorways is just a No-No. Thats what these companies don't understand. They come up with these new designs and ideas but have no idea what the consumer wants.

If you wear Team jordans and/or fusion sneakers. I don't like you. lol
I'm wearing these:

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
I'm wearing these:

lol eww. I'm guessing you don't care about your looks or how you dress.

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
lol eww. I'm guessing you don't care about your looks or how you dress.
That would be a lie, sometime I even care too much about the way I look.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 12:48:51 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit