[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • Yesterday at 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • Yesterday at 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Pure Majins  (Read 2520 times)

Pure Majins
« on: September 08, 2014, 04:13:22 AM »

Offline LordSchmee

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 5
    • View Profile
  • A dead planet is one of infinite possibilities.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Hey there, I'm really sorry if this's been addressed before, but I didn't see it in any of the AMA's and I couldn't find anything definitively from an admin regarding this, but...

For the Pure Majins, would it be possible to like... well, even if they keep the Kid Buu pants, allow them to keep the hairstyle/antenna and skin colour they had before? And I suppose it'd be prudent to shove one of the tops on for the female Majins.

I'm sure a lot of people hate the fact that the Majin transformation is so lazy lacking, and it seems like something that the Revelations team might be able to fix?

I've seen a few posts here of people not hunting for the Dragonballs with their Majin because the transformation was so unsuitable, and it seems a shame that it's so bad it actually hampers on peoples' enjoyment of the game.

I've seen some people say "but he transforms like that because he's the embodiment of pure evil". Yeah, he is the embodiment of pure evil, but there's not like one solid "look" for pure evil. He still takes his skin tone and antenna form from Super/Fat Buu. As each member of the Buu race takes on variations, so too would their "Pure" form.

Pure Majins
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:36:27 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
bruh I've never heard any one person say that. No they shouldn't add hairstyles or a shirt for the chick majins, it should stay the way it is. The majin transformation was the best out of the three, they shouldn't change it, at all.

Pure Majins
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:43:43 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
For the Pure Majins, would it be possible to like... well, even if they keep the Kid Buu pants, allow them to keep the hairstyle/antenna and skin colour they had before?
You actually keep the skin colour when you trasform in Pure Majin.
And about the hairstyle, I actually would prefer it to stay the way it is, I liked that you had the same antenna as kid buu without having to choose it for the normal form too. I mean when I transformed it was mostly because I wanted to pretend to be Kid Buu ;D
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

Pure Majins
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
The only thing i would change is his movement speed.

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

Pure Majins
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 05:20:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
The only thing i would change is his movement speed.

Saw the GN's? xD

And i agree with Xicer...there is no need to touch the look of Pure Majin. In my opinion we shouldn't touch the Transformations anyways...they all were fine. Only thing i would like to see is GN duration at least 15 mins. and maybe let them fly too...SSJ can dash and fly, Majin can Fly and GN can't do shit xD...so GN should at least have ability to fly too....but i guess this won't happen ^^
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:34:30 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »
*click for original size*

Pure Majins
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 05:50:25 AM »

Offline LordSchmee

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
bruh I've never heard any one person say that. No they shouldn't add hairstyles or a shirt for the chick majins, it should stay the way it is. The majin transformation was the best out of the three, they shouldn't change it, at all.
Just found this thread from a 5 second search on google:
http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=3784.0

I couldn't find it when I searched using the forum search, I probably should've tried a google search before making a thread and just replied in there, but I didn't think to do that. :(

Regardless, there's a lot of people in there calling to have it changed.

From the videos I found online, the skin colour doesn't stay. It switches to Kid Buu's colour. This is the one thing I have the most problem with (well this and the lack of female model).

I think it would make more sense to keep your character's hair and (At the VERY least) give the female Majins a different female model.

EVERY Pure Majin looks the exact same. Maybe I'm just strange but character customisation is one of the most fun aspects of RPG games.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Found another video and the skin tone was different. I guess the skin tone was too close to Kid Buu and the vid quality was too low on the previous video I saw. Still, my other points are still pretty major, I feel.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:56:11 AM by LordSchmee »

Pure Majins
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 05:55:42 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
From the videos I found online, the skin colour doesn't stay. It switches to Kid Buu's colour.

what?

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

Pure Majins
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 05:56:39 AM »

Offline LordSchmee

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Edited my post, see above.

Pure Majins
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 05:58:29 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
All i would change is tat it be able to use your characters regular skills like ssj can do. Great Namek i can se why but i think the kid buu transformation should be able to use it.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Pure Majins
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 06:03:46 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
All i would change is tat it be able to use your characters regular skills like ssj can do. Great Namek i can se why but i think the kid buu transformation should be able to use it.

Wow that's retarded.

and sorry mate but even if they changed kid buu so that it had hair or clothes or whatever people would still be pissed off cause they liked the original
so no nothing should change.

Pure Majins
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 06:06:46 AM »
    • View Profile
If you want changes which won't be done by the DBOR Team i suggest you to get some knowledge in how to do it....this way you can mod your client.

But only you will see yourself changed while everyone else will see you as a normal pure majin. If you can't mod then forget it.

The Team can't do changes cuz 1 guy wants them....

Pure Majins
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 06:07:31 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Pure Buu and GN will stay as they are, however the best would be that when you wish for transf, you get unlocked skills in Pure Buu and in GN but they will be ofc on lvl 1. If you want stronger attacks, you upgrade them.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

Pure Majins
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 06:09:12 AM »

Offline LordSchmee

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I've still personally seen more people say "I want my character to look more like me". Perhaps they should run a poll on it?

They DEFINITELY need a new model for females though. Even if it had Kid Buu pants, breasts and a suitable top, and two antennae instead of just the one to look more feminine. It may not be how I want it, but it'd certainly be better than what we have, and I'm certain more people would want that than the people who want their character randomly changing gender (I saw a lot of people in the above thread I linked to who didn't take the transformation 'cause of the gender switching, too).

And I'm not "one guy". It's why I suggested a poll. And the female Majin HAS seen a lot of hate for the Kid Buu transformation. A quick google search finds loads of threads like the one above.

Pure Majins
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 06:10:37 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Pure Buu and GN will stay as they are, however the best would be that when you wish for transf, you get unlocked skills in Pure Buu and in GN but they will be ofc on lvl 1. If you want stronger attacks, you upgrade them.

True. tht could be nice.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Pure Majins
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 06:10:43 AM »
    • View Profile
Hell no Ice xD

We can't afford to waste more SP than we already do for the right builds :D
Don't touch 'em....Humans have to use their skill otherwise they would be weak a.f with just auto attack xD

Pure Majin and GN have 2 OP skills which is enough...

Pure Majins
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 06:12:44 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
I've still personally seen more people say "I want my character to look more like me". Perhaps they should run a poll on it?

They DEFINITELY need a new model for females though. Even if it had Kid Buu pants, breasts and a suitable top, and two antennae instead of just the one to look more feminine. It may not be how I want it, but it'd certainly be better than what we have, and I'm certain more people would want that than the people who want their character randomly changing gender (I saw a lot of people in the above thread I linked to who didn't take the transformation 'cause of the gender switching, too).

And I'm not "one guy". It's why I suggested a poll. And the female Majin HAS seen a lot of hate for the Kid Buu transformation. A quick google search finds loads of threads like the one above.

lol people here complain about everything, nothing should be changed. It was fine the way it was. I played a male and female majin and it didn't bother me.

Pure Majins
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 06:14:12 AM »

Offline LordSchmee

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
@Xicer: You keep saying "I like it this way". "I didn't mind it". That's one person's opinion - and it's contrary to the opinions of all the other people I found (which is why I made a thread in the first place, if it was just my opinion, I wouldn't've said it).

Pure Majins
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 06:15:23 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Hell no Ice xD

We can't afford to waste more SP than we already do for the right builds :D
Don't touch 'em....Humans have to use their skill otherwise they would be weak a.f with just auto attack xD

Pure Majin and GN have 2 OP skills which is enough...

@Monkey D. Luffy  I was saying about those 2 OP skills.
Just when you wish for transf, you get them unlocked...
But they would be lvl 1... xD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:17:01 AM by Iceman »
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

Pure Majins
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 06:17:18 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

+1,
humans can use their entire repertoire of normal skills without spending SPs, while Namks & Majins have to for just 2 skills and without their normal skills.

Pure Majins
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 06:19:01 AM »
    • View Profile
@Monkey D. Luffy  I was saying about those 2 OP skills.
Just when you wish for transf, you get them unlocked...
But they would be lvl 1... xD

ohhh....well...sry then....

This sounds good now...thought about something different when i read what you wrote before xD

Pure Majins
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 06:20:38 AM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
But you get these two skills:
-"Planet Burst!!!";
-and "Genocide Blast", which is great due to its damage and the fact that is spammable.
So i think that it was good the way it was.

Pure Majins
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 06:25:35 AM »
    • View Profile
yea....Casey is right...that what i think too...

Those 2 skills are damn fine...now add the suggestion of Ice and it's perfect^^

Pure Majins
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 06:27:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
would be nice kidbu the attack, the biggest attack out fast because usually play most often needed quickly :)

Pure Majins
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 06:29:12 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
Quote from: LordSchmee link=topic=4366.msg79665#msg79665 date=14compar2
@Xicer: You keep saying "I like it this way". "I didn't mind it". That's one person's opinion - and it's contrary to the opinions of all the other people I found (which is why I made a thread in the first place, if it was just my opinion, I wouldn't've said it).

Hundreds of people played majins and only a very very very small minority said they didn't like the way it was.
All you new players just wanna change the game to how you want like it, just leave it the way it was smh

Pure Majins
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 06:30:58 AM »

Offline Azsuren

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
I'd say at least give the females their own model