interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: About DBOR  (Read 1597 times)

About DBOR
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:00:23 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
  • I am a: Human
Dear DBO fans do you know why DBO shut down?

Let me guess I bet you guys will say “because there were too little players or lack of updates?”
well that's what you guys think but the real reason to why it shut down was because of Bandai.

NTL was doing quiet good for themselves as DBO was a decent game so the company Bandai bought the copyrights off NTL for a pretty decent amount and they reason to why they did that was because of “Dragon Ball Xenoverse”.

So this way all of the people that used to play DBO will migrate to this game as they will see that the game looks similar to DBO and they will want to play it again as Xenoverse and they will be making money, and that is the whole reason to why Bandai bought the copyrights off NTL.
Think about it if DBO was still alive would you guys move on to Dragon Ball Xenoverse? More then 50% of you will stay on DBO as you can see other DBZ console games haven't been doing well lately.

I am writing this to inform you that there is not much of the chance for the new project DBOR to survive if it is released because if it does get released Bandai will get very angry as they will be loosing the customers this way and sue them resulting the team to shut down the game once again.
I know the team has talked about the legal issues but one way or the other the copyright of DBO are owned by Bandai and they can still close the game when ever they want so its just a matter of time until the game gets closed because more then 19000 people are still in hope to play DBO as DBOR and when it comes out they surely will so the new game Dragon Ball Xenoverse will not get many customers causing Bandai to get angry as I mentioned before.

So tell me is there really much of a chance for DBOR to survive? I myself loved the game DBO and that's why I worry for the Team therefore informing them with this issue.
Now i know i may get alot of hate for this but i am just stating my opinions that i found through researching many different things i may be wrong i mat be right.......
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:00:46 PM by SonGoku, Reason: Restructured post for easy reading. »

About DBOR
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »

Offline asho721

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
Well i thought the same

About DBOR
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 09:09:20 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
It's all legal they can't do nothing. As long as there's players playing DBOR then this game will be in the long run.

About DBOR
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 09:12:04 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
Try spacing out your essay next time. I don't really see any facts. As Vroku said, it is legal. I'd probably try out Xeno, but migrate over, probably not. We'll see what happens.

About DBOR
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:14:54 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
Try spacing out your essay next time. I don't really see any facts. As Vroku said, it is legal. I'd probably try out Xeno, but migrate over, probably not. We'll see what happens.
lol i rushed when writing this and well i just wanted to hear the players and the teams opinions on this thats all.

About DBOR
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 09:16:23 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Please structure your paragraphs, because it's very difficult to read otherwise.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

About DBOR
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
Please structure your paragraphs, because it's very difficult to read otherwise.
i will from next time i just rushed it for now and i wanted to hear your opinions on this.

About DBOR
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 09:25:25 PM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
This is retarded

About DBOR
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
This is retarded

This is Raging Soul logic.

About DBOR
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 09:37:06 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
This is retarded
it may be but i just had some doubts in my mind that i wanted to clear out........ i am here for the opinions not for your remarks.

About DBOR
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 09:44:35 PM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef

About DBOR
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 09:57:29 PM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
No disrespect intended, but I see nothing worth considering in your thread.
There is no facts here, there is no proofs, nothing to back up your story.
As far as every dbo user knows is that DBO KR closed when NTL went kinda bankrupt giving that they were failing on some games including DBO KR, which was totally a fail at that time with what they had expected.
NTL worked with Bandai all along, they weren't in need to buy any copyrights, it's dragon ball.

If you are going to "inform" people like a newsreporter, you should carry evidence to support what you are saying, otherwise is as good as a street rumor.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

About DBOR
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 10:07:51 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
No disrespect intended, but I see nothing worth considering in your thread.
There is no facts here, there is no proofs, nothing to back up your story.
As far as every dbo user knows is that DBO KR closed when NTL went kinda bankrupt giving that they were failing on some games including DBO KR, which was totally a fail at that time with what they had expected.
NTL worked with Bandai all along, they weren't in need to buy any copyrights, it's dragon ball.

If you are going to "inform" people like a newsreporter, you should carry evidence to support what you are saying, otherwise is as good as a street rumor.
here i edited the "facts" and i am not spreading rumours like a "newsreporter" i am just asking on the teams opinions to clear out the doubts that i have in my mind........ ive been the DBOR supporter since the game shutdown and this project was announced but i just had these doubts in my mind that i wanted to clear out.
you may have misunderstood me and took it the wrong way...... maybe some fault in my English, for that sorry didnt mean to be rude or anything......

About DBOR
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 10:13:56 PM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
I think you have another understanding of what facts are.
We could answer to your doubts, but what you're saying about DBO, NTL and Bandai has no evidence, you could just be making it up. That's all I'm saying.
Your doubts are based on your story, without evidence, it's just a story, not a fact so you shouldn't be worrying about it. In any case, we are not stopping the project unless (magically), some new official DBO appears, or we don't have enough players, or stuff like that.
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

About DBOR
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
-snip-

I've answered this question a few times already, and i'll correct a few misguided assumptions here aswell;

NTL was contracted by Bandai KR back in 2005-2006*?(Not entirely sure, but it was suppose to start in 2007, but was delayed to 2009)
This explains why DBO looks fairly dated by the time it's actually released.

But the main reason why NTL closed up shop as for the simple reason as it wasn't popular in Korea, that is the only reason why.
Taiwan and Hong Kong had no real difference to the development as it was just another company that was licensed to distribute the game, they were in charge of fixing any bugs that the client had (which in the end wasabii cared more about HK then TW, because of the new license), Having your funding cut, and spending more then you assets has usually end up in the company going bust, which happens to alot of game design studios these days.

Xenoverse has been in development before DBO was even announced to close.
As we're not profiting from this at all, the only thing they can get us on, would be the character assets we are using through out our sites and videos.
Which would mean i'd have to remove them, which i have no issues with.

Also, this is my 1337 post..
So very leet.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

About DBOR
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 10:22:21 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
We could answer to your doubts, but what you're saying about DBO, NTL and Bandai has no evidence, you could just be making it up. That's all I'm saying.
Your doubts are based on your story, without evidence, it's just a story, not a fact so you shouldn't be worrying about it. In any case, we are not stopping the project unless (magically), some new official DBO appears, or we don't have enough players, or stuff like that.

I think having enough players won't be a problem though. Hope I'm right. Also, other DBO proyects doesn't seem to be close to you guys. Hope I'm right there too.

I'm a little bit uninformed in those two aspects.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

About DBOR
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:31 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
Alright thanks for the info thats what i really wanted to hear from you thanks for explaining me... and mah bad for any inconvenience that i caused you as i said before i didn't mean to.

Post Merge: August 19, 2014, 10:29:43 PM

I've answered this question a few times already, and i'll correct a few misguided assumptions here aswell;

NTL was contracted by Bandai KR back in 2005-2006*?(Not entirely sure, but it was suppose to start in 2007, but was delayed to 2009)
This explains why DBO looks fairly dated by the time it's actually released.

But the main reason why NTL closed up shop as for the simple reason as it wasn't popular in Korea, that is the only reason why.
Taiwan and Hong Kong had no real difference to the development as it was just another company that was licensed to distribute the game, they were in charge of fixing any bugs that the client had (which in the end wasabii cared more about HK then TW, because of the new license), Having your funding cut, and spending more then you assets has usually end up in the company going bust, which happens to alot of game design studios these days.

Xenoverse has been in development before DBO was even announced to close.
As we're not profiting from this at all, the only thing they can get us on, would be the character assets we are using through out our sites and videos.
Which would mean i'd have to remove them, which i have no issues with.

Also, this is my 1337 post..
So very leet.
Thanks for explaining it to me clearly no i have no doubts at all you see i neva knew about this i thought xeno started after dbo was shutdown..... anyways thanks alot and best of luck with DBOR
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:30:05 PM by SonGoku, Reason: Merged DoublePost »