:uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]

Topic: Character Customization  (Read 1985 times)

Character Customization
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:56 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Ok i don't know about you guys but in games i love character customization. Ill spend like an half hour to an hour and a half creating my character. Well only with games with detail customization like elder scrolls skyrim and DC universe online etc. Now DBO character customization was cool but you could walk around seeing a lot of characters looking like you lol and lets be honest it would be cooler if the customization of ur character got amped up and got into more detail and more offers. No two DBZ characters look alike each are different maybe similar. Like for example the majins and namekians can't use the option hair color because their hair is always the color of their skin so maybe if hey had a different option to choose from. But the biggest thing is clothes. everybody starts of with the same clothes maybe we should be able to design our clothes or choose from our clothes more. This next thing i don't know if its in the game because im noobish  ;D but stitching items. The idea of it is say lets say you like the stats on one gear but not the look or vice versa well you could switch it with another gear that you like so you could have the stats and the look you want. But in all some more detail would be cool Just some of my THOUGHTS not suggestion or demands.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

Character Customization
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 05:53:09 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
We all want to be a millionaire with 100 wives and a big ass house but, how are you going to get it?

You have to work for it.

Go make designs and models and send it to the team.

They are focusing on getting the game up. They aren't worried about more character customs atm.

Character Customization
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:56:35 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Want to look unique? Make your skin black and a red afro.
On higher levels clothes gonna be different anyway, so why make a design for it?
You literally reach level 2 and get some other jacket from quest.
Also dogis are there for a reason.
If you want to customize your character so much then go play naughtyword sims.

Character Customization
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 05:58:16 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I will bring about a new age of THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • I am a: Fighter
Make your skin black

i always do that for every character i make
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
~Napoleon Hill

Character Customization
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59:55 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
i always do that for every character i make

Good for u.

Character Customization
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 06:02:23 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I will bring about a new age of THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • I am a: Fighter
Good for u.
O_O character creations are the best part of starting a game because you get to plan out how your character will look by the ending of the game
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
~Napoleon Hill

Character Customization
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 06:03:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
in this BOD game are limited to customize doji completo, I I am satisfied with what you have, there are a variety of dojis and customize clothes under see it something stupid. because that is the least, you have to look at is that the clothes have good attributes, only with dojis can be customized in BOD :)

Character Customization
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 06:15:19 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
I am satisfied i said its ok but i thought it would be cool. Not telling them to implement this and that just thought it would be cool.

Join Radiant Dawn

Character Customization
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 06:24:03 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I'm not a developer, so I'm not sure, but maybe one day the DBOR team could make a way for the community to help contribute to the game without giving up their source code. Then they can choose from a lot of content created by the community.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:26:07 AM by Rock »

Character Customization
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 06:24:40 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Jogeta back with another great suggestion! I don't know how you keep coming up with these op ideas but they sure are great!!!! well done Jogeta!!

Character Customization
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 06:27:07 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Jogeta back with another great suggestion! I don't know how you keep coming up with these op ideas but they sure are great!!!! well done Jogeta!!

your sarcasm nearly made me laugh

Join Radiant Dawn

Character Customization
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 07:42:50 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Well if you do not want to bother the developers with new character customization ideas and looks, I have an idea that I will PM you about. I like your idea though. All I ask is that you do not make it public because of people who might insult you.   
It's an open forum, speak your mind. The people who complain are 10-14 years old, so don't worry about it.

Character Customization
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
Ok i don't know about you guys but in games i love character customization. Ill spend like an half hour to an hour and a half creating my character. Well only with games with detail customization like elder scrolls skyrim and DC universe online etc. Now DBO character customization was cool but you could walk around seeing a lot of characters looking like you lol and lets be honest it would be cooler if the customization of ur character got amped up and got into more detail and more offers. No two DBZ characters look alike each are different maybe similar. Like for example the majins and namekians can't use the option hair color because their hair is always the color of their skin so maybe if hey had a different option to choose from. But the biggest thing is clothes. everybody starts of with the same clothes maybe we should be able to design our clothes or choose from our clothes more. This next thing i don't know if its in the game because im noobish  ;D but stitching items. The idea of it is say lets say you like the stats on one gear but not the look or vice versa well you could switch it with another gear that you like so you could have the stats and the look you want. But in all some more detail would be cool Just some of my THOUGHTS not suggestion or demands.

more detailed character customisation is nice but it's something that is not most important thing at this moment as u know...
there is no need to customise your gear because u are going to change it quite often and for beginning u can buy white guild dogi (because it's really cheap) so you want need to worry about cosmeting part of your character
and on the other hand you were seeing so much characters that looks similar to you because you probably made one that looks similar to this:

Character Customization
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 08:18:48 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
more detailed character customisation is nice but it's something that is not most important thing at this moment as u know...
there is no need to customise your gear because u are going to change it quite often and for beginning u can buy white guild dogi (because it's really cheap) so you want need to worry about cosmeting part of your character
and on the other hand you were seeing so much characters that looks similar to you because you probably made one that looks similar to this:

Yeah my old character was that with black hair..  :-\

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

Character Customization
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 09:11:56 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Want to look unique? Make your skin black and a red afro.
On higher levels clothes gonna be different anyway, so why make a design for it?
You literally reach level 2 and get some other jacket from quest.
Also dogis are there for a reason.
If you want to customize your character so much then go play ****ing sims.

Lol, Sim's OP though.

Character Customization
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 09:15:39 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile

No i had the hair style that fell just over the shoulders and that was kinda like android 17 it was the second to last one.

Join Radiant Dawn

Character Customization
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:54 AM »

Offline Aeoru

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
I agree I and like you I spend like half an hour when creating a char in a game like DCUO. This whole stitching thing, you mean like the way it is in DC Universe, right? Cause that's honestly a great idea for this game, keeping stats of one item but having the looks of the one you prefer. That's one of my favorite things about DC Universe and I don't think it'd be hard to incorporate. Then maybe community could send like pics of armors and stuff and the team might be able to add them into game, but nonetheless imo the game comes first, all these extras could come in after but I still +1 this idea especially the "stitching".

Character Customization
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
No two DBZ characters look alike each are different maybe similar.

Uh, Toriyama has one of the worst cases of same-face syndrome I've ever seen in an artist whose work I actually enjoy and respect. Keep in mind that Dragon Ball has always had a very simplistic art style. The overall facial structures for human characters are almost identical most of the time, with only minor things like the shape of the eyes and hair there to tell them apart. The reason it doesn't cripple his style, if you ask me, is that he relies a lot on non-human characters and many of the main characters in the series are related later on anyway.

I don't think a Dragon Ball game should have the same level of character creation as Skyrim or DCUO. The Elder Scrolls universe in general has a lot of effort put into the small details of the world, especially the appearances of characters. DC's "house style" (the style used to portray the game's characters) can have a fair bit of same-face depending on the artist on question, but it's still much more varied than Dragon Ball, where Toriyama can pretty much only draw six faces. If anything, a few more options would be nice (like antennae for Namekians that actually look the ones we see in the series, or maybe scars), but I don't think that it's necessary to have much more than what was included in Dragon Ball Online.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Character Customization
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 01:50:31 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I never saw my antennae anyways,
I always had my santa hat on ;)

With the available customisation of backpack, headgear and dogi, richness 1 and richness 2.
There was alot of choices you could make.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Character Customization
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 01:53:23 PM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Here's a little look of what Xenoverse customization is going to be like

Character Customization
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 01:54:52 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Uh, Toriyama has one of the worst cases of same-face syndrome I've ever seen in an artist whose work I actually enjoy and respect.

Toriyama himself actually made fun of this way back in an early volume of Dr. Slump.
There was an entire chapter dedicated to making fun of the fact that several of his characters had identical faces.

There's also this.

Come to think of it... Mirai no Gohan had a scar, too. XD

It was the smaller things that make Toriyama's characters seem unique, even though they have the same basic faces most of the time.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Character Customization
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 02:22:12 PM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8