* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: A Couple of SM Things and Things  (Read 2321 times)

A Couple of SM Things and Things
« on: August 15, 2014, 12:44:27 AM »

Offline ZLeonZ

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
My lvl 70 builds:

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001010050401000040500101510164503640040/

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001010050401000040500105510064500640040/

Explanation:
First build: is if you want scint which is a really good skill to have because it gives you time for cooldowns to reset with the 100% block chance, you could choose to have it lvl 3 or 4 if you want it lvl 4 you can take 1 point out of energy recovery because the cd difference isnt that big of a difference. I chose to keep it at 3 because blocking 3 atks was sufficient enough for me but I also had really good gear so you must take that into consideration.

Second build: I liked because of the dex buff being maxed and depending on which gear set I was wearing I could get over 1k dodge as a SM only using my buffs and no ssj or anything, not really viable in ranked pvp/tourney because you can usually only use 3 or so buffs and its not that good of a buff because of the other options you have.

Overall: Leaving sword slash at lvl 1 just a preference for me because it really doesnt do that much damage vs tank classes, and vs humans it can still 1 shot with a crit at lvl 1 plus I didnt use much except as a buffer because I notice a lot of times it would miss vs high dodge classes, and if it hit it was usually a crit. All passives maxed is obvious, unlike other classes all of the SM passives are useful and should always be maxed. Might over SR because the damage output difference is minimal and the 2 extra SP is icing on the cake.

Other Builds:

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/06011041011001010010401000040500101510064500640040/

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001060050101000043200405510014500640040/

Explanation:
First Build: If you have to have Spirited Roar, then getting lvl 1 scint isnt viable so much better to go with the extra kd, I used this build a little but I dont personally like Spirited Roar so it was short lived.

Second Build: More of a pve focus, Quick Atk isnt needed for pve much so thats why thats lvl 1, max Dex buff for extra crit, max KOK because KOK pve op, dont need Energy Recovery because rp pots and charging in between max Sword Slash and WFF for more damage output.

Overall: Now if you dont feel like upgrading gloves you can just use the WFF points in Flash for the extra range/damage and Concentration for the extra cd whichever you'd like. Or if you like SR you can use the points there from WFF and Might and then use the rest in Concentration or Flash. No aoes because they arent really viable unless you go all out for it and even still they honestly arent that good, SM are a single target dps class and they are good at it, getting aoes is good for mobbing but it really hurts your single target damage.

Now for those who are planning to play SM, now I understand that some things will be changed and I really hope SM gets some major changings because honestly they were the easiest class to counter in the game.

SKs: All a smart SK had to do was stack props/anticrit and have relatively good def/hp and there was really nothing a SM could do. Yea you could spam kd but that wasnt even a viable thing to do because of loc lag which would get you killed quickly as a SM with no real long range skills. When I fought SKs I just went full dex/crit and hoped for the best, against shitty SKs they would die np but vs actual good SKs like Leinad, Supernamek etc they were pretty much impossible to kill as a SM 1v1.

Fighters: For fighters it wasnt terribly difficult but it was rather cheap because most good fighters, and pretty much every fighter by the time the game was coming close to closing knew that you could just have non attribute items and it would bypass props, which is a SMs main way to deal damage/take damage. So with fighters bypassing props if the hit you, you were probably dead. I usually would go full dex/focus vs fighters because their crits 1shot me anyways regardless of how good they were which was slightly ridiculous but again that was because of bypassing props. For me fighters werent terribly hard because I could have 2.6k+ hitrate and 1k+ dodge or so, so it was just a game of luck most of the time.

Ultimates: Gay class because they were so tanky and can heal themselves plus if they used reflect could be really annoying. KD spam vs Ultis was really the only viable option mainly because unlike SKs they usually dont do enough damage for them to 1 shot you and they didnt really have a bunch of stuns. Good Ultis would usually beat me by reflect and just keep healing, bad Ultis would usually get punished because if you arent a really good Ulti with really good gear then you suck plain and simple. The only thing with Ultis though is that they are really annoying with reflect and being able to heal.

Dendes: If you dont kill in first combo you lose. Pretty much going full crit and hoping to crit in first combo otherwise you just die from reflect because of their constant healing. Pretty much if I didnt kill a Dende in my first combo there was no point in fighting anymore because reflect is a naughtyword.

Turtles: Pretty much like Dendes in you usually have to kill them in first combo otherwise hope for a resist on slow or sleep (or scint). Turtles were very squishy so usually if they didnt resist my stuns they were dead. Other than Divine and the one other good turtle who I forgot they were pretty easy for me personally regardless because my crits shit on them. But if you dont kill them in your first combo or they get to you first then its gg.

Cranes: Cranes were pretty easy for me usually blocked beginning freeze or slow which is how they usually start, then QA and win. They can be annoying if they use their resistance buff because they will resist life and it will be gg. Werent too many good Cranes that I can remember having trouble with. Saying that though, Cranes couldve easily punished me but out of all the classes they were probably the easiest for SM after they switch their skills and took out the base stun they had. But for cranes if they can freeze during your QA its gg because then you lose your only way to get close until its off CD and they will just use all of their long range skills to punish you.

Overall:
To be honest an OP SM would lose to any other class if they are OP themselves because of how easy a SM is to counter. Honestly if I geared out any of the other classes as I did my SM I would never lose to a SM plain and simple. And because of the fact that SMs were also expensive to gear out because you needed pretty much every accessory and like 5+ different sets of armor/weapons there were only a handful of good SMs, probably not even a handful maybe like 3 (TW Server 2). So hopefully they will buff SMs, and fix some of the glitches that made SMs so easy to counter otherwise if you plan on playing SM hope you're in it for the long haul otherwise you might as well pick another class because if you look at my profile pic and see all the gear I had, thats pretty much what you're getting yourself into by choosing this class.

Tl;dr
Hope they burf SM, if not good luck.

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Good job there, it might be useful for someone.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 08:37:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I will bring about a new age of THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • I am a: Fighter
Seems very good this could be very useful for very new players.
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
This is really helpful i took ur advice and changed my build a little bit but not exactly like yours but similar. This has been probably the most helpful guide i have read so far. Thnx a lot.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 08:46:42 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I even dont remember my Turtle OP build PvE

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 08:49:05 AM »
    • View Profile
I even dont remember my Turtle OP build PvE
O_O op turtle=Divine was that there name i forgot?
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 09:00:50 AM »

Offline ZLeonZ

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
I'll probably add more stuff like item builds and such whenever I feel like it.

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 09:19:51 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
Ok. sweet.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 09:38:19 AM »
    • View Profile
I'll probably add more stuff like item builds and such whenever I feel like it.
that would be great
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 09:57:07 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I need help finding useful things in SM, don't me wrong, i love them Trunks students but i rather pick fighter, here is why:
  • Fighters have Super Ghost Kamikaze (gives us the ability to take mobs from huge crowds, and check danger)
  • Fighters have IT for better mobility and escape in times of low LP
  • Fighters Have DEX ( dodge and p.atk ) and STR ( p.atk ) !!high P.ATK!! (swordies have more FOC (crit but m.atk D:<
  • Fighters have useful buffs for speed and power

please find a recoil usin the no.s provided :D

PS: any energy swordies around? Do tell thy stories :D
PSS: Why penetrate so bad, why we no penetrate on all the event metal majins (slim)

thnx

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 10:00:08 AM »
    • View Profile
I need help finding useful things in SM, don't me wrong, i love them Trunks students but i rather pick fighter, here is why:
  • Fighters have Super Ghost Kamikaze (gives us the ability to take mobs from huge crowds, and check danger)
  • Fighters Have DEX ( dodge and p.atk ) and STR ( p.atk ) !!high P.ATK!! (swordies have more FOC (crit but m.atk D:<

PSS: Why penetrate so bad, why we no penetrate on all the event metal majins (slim)

thnx
i didnt usually see people use Super Ghost Kamikaze because honestly it was a weak move
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 10:03:36 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight

thnx

I don't think that dex give more p.att.
Fighters and swords have STR in master passive.
That give them power, plus add there other buffs.

Super Ghost Kamikaze isn't that good but still it can take mobs and you can attack them from back lol.
Plus you must know that fighter is better PVE than sword.
Sword is more PVP type.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »
    • View Profile

Super Ghost Kamikaze isn't that good but still it can take mobs and you can attack them from back lol.
Sword is more PVP type.
well sword was pvp but fighters were usually better in it
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:04 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
well sword was pvp but fighters were usually better in it
Well I had both of them.
Fighters have dodge and a lot of dex, plus add resistance gear, and you might beat everyone. SK might be little hard because of anti critic, and karma if she skill lock you.
SM on other hand, if you play it without scintillation you will lose most of time. Spam KD's, stuns and have scintillation there.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
i didnt usually see people use Super Ghost Kamikaze because honestly it was a weak move
it came in handy when (noob) farming in papaya, i sent it to mob, then brought it back then fight... i dunno why no one loves it :<

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 10:24:49 AM »
    • View Profile
it came in handy when (noob) farming in papaya, i sent it to mob, then brought it back then fight... i dunno why no one loves it :<
how did it work?
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 10:25:32 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
Spoiler for Hidden:
My lvl 70 builds:

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001010050401000040500101510164503640040/

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001010050401000040500105510064500640040/

Explanation:
First build: is if you want scint which is a really good skill to have because it gives you time for cooldowns to reset with the 100% block chance, you could choose to have it lvl 3 or 4 if you want it lvl 4 you can take 1 point out of energy recovery because the cd difference isnt that big of a difference. I chose to keep it at 3 because blocking 3 atks was sufficient enough for me but I also had really good gear so you must take that into consideration.

Second build: I liked because of the dex buff being maxed and depending on which gear set I was wearing I could get over 1k dodge as a SM only using my buffs and no ssj or anything, not really viable in ranked pvp/tourney because you can usually only use 3 or so buffs and its not that good of a buff because of the other options you have.

Overall: Leaving sword slash at lvl 1 just a preference for me because it really doesnt do that much damage vs tank classes, and vs humans it can still 1 shot with a crit at lvl 1 plus I didnt use much except as a buffer because I notice a lot of times it would miss vs high dodge classes, and if it hit it was usually a crit. All passives maxed is obvious, unlike other classes all of the SM passives are useful and should always be maxed. Might over SR because the damage output difference is minimal and the 2 extra SP is icing on the cake.

Other Builds:

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/06011041011001010010401000040500101510064500640040/

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00001041010001060050101000043200405510014500640040/

Explanation:
First Build: If you have to have Spirited Roar, then getting lvl 1 scint isnt viable so much better to go with the extra kd, I used this build a little but I dont personally like Spirited Roar so it was short lived.

Second Build: More of a pve focus, Quick Atk isnt needed for pve much so thats why thats lvl 1, max Dex buff for extra crit, max KOK because KOK pve op, dont need Energy Recovery because rp pots and charging in between max Sword Slash and WFF for more damage output.

Overall: Now if you dont feel like upgrading gloves you can just use the WFF points in Flash for the extra range/damage and Concentration for the extra cd whichever you'd like. Or if you like SR you can use the points there from WFF and Might and then use the rest in Concentration or Flash. No aoes because they arent really viable unless you go all out for it and even still they honestly arent that good, SM are a single target dps class and they are good at it, getting aoes is good for mobbing but it really hurts your single target damage.

Now for those who are planning to play SM, now I understand that some things will be changed and I really hope SM gets some major changings because honestly they were the easiest class to counter in the game.

SKs: All a smart SK had to do was stack props/anticrit and have relatively good def/hp and there was really nothing a SM could do. Yea you could spam kd but that wasnt even a viable thing to do because of loc lag which would get you killed quickly as a SM with no real long range skills. When I fought SKs I just went full dex/crit and hoped for the best, against shitty SKs they would die np but vs actual good SKs like Leinad, Supernamek etc they were pretty much impossible to kill as a SM 1v1.

Fighters: For fighters it wasnt terribly difficult but it was rather cheap because most good fighters, and pretty much every fighter by the time the game was coming close to closing knew that you could just have non attribute items and it would bypass props, which is a SMs main way to deal damage/take damage. So with fighters bypassing props if the hit you, you were probably dead. I usually would go full dex/focus vs fighters because their crits 1shot me anyways regardless of how good they were which was slightly ridiculous but again that was because of bypassing props. For me fighters werent terribly hard because I could have 2.6k+ hitrate and 1k+ dodge or so, so it was just a game of luck most of the time.

Ultimates: Gay class because they were so tanky and can heal themselves plus if they used reflect could be really annoying. KD spam vs Ultis was really the only viable option mainly because unlike SKs they usually dont do enough damage for them to 1 shot you and they didnt really have a bunch of stuns. Good Ultis would usually beat me by reflect and just keep healing, bad Ultis would usually get punished because if you arent a really good Ulti with really good gear then you suck plain and simple. The only thing with Ultis though is that they are really annoying with reflect and being able to heal.

Dendes: If you dont kill in first combo you lose. Pretty much going full crit and hoping to crit in first combo otherwise you just die from reflect because of their constant healing. Pretty much if I didnt kill a Dende in my first combo there was no point in fighting anymore because reflect is a naughtyword.

Turtles: Pretty much like Dendes in you usually have to kill them in first combo otherwise hope for a resist on slow or sleep (or scint). Turtles were very squishy so usually if they didnt resist my stuns they were dead. Other than Divine and the one other good turtle who I forgot they were pretty easy for me personally regardless because my crits shit on them. But if you dont kill them in your first combo or they get to you first then its gg.

Cranes: Cranes were pretty easy for me usually blocked beginning freeze or slow which is how they usually start, then QA and win. They can be annoying if they use their resistance buff because they will resist life and it will be gg. Werent too many good Cranes that I can remember having trouble with. Saying that though, Cranes couldve easily punished me but out of all the classes they were probably the easiest for SM after they switch their skills and took out the base stun they had. But for cranes if they can freeze during your QA its gg because then you lose your only way to get close until its off CD and they will just use all of their long range skills to punish you.

Overall:
To be honest an OP SM would lose to any other class if they are OP themselves because of how easy a SM is to counter. Honestly if I geared out any of the other classes as I did my SM I would never lose to a SM plain and simple. And because of the fact that SMs were also expensive to gear out because you needed pretty much every accessory and like 5+ different sets of armor/weapons there were only a handful of good SMs, probably not even a handful maybe like 3 (TW Server 2). So hopefully they will buff SMs, and fix some of the glitches that made SMs so easy to counter otherwise if you plan on playing SM hope you're in it for the long haul otherwise you might as well pick another class because if you look at my profile pic and see all the gear I had, thats pretty much what you're getting yourself into by choosing this class.

Tl;dr
Hope they burf SM, if not good luck.
Nice guide ZWannabeZ

Sword is more PVP type.
Dex gives Physical attack lol

Poof

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

Dex gives Physical attack lol

Smh this^
How do people not know this -_-

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King

Never came in handy. Useless skills. Really only nub fighters had it in their build.

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 10:29:31 AM »
    • View Profile
Never came in handy. Useless skills. Really only nub fighters had it in their build.
how did it work simmy?
~Napoleon Hill

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 10:32:50 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

Burning Attack OP af

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 10:36:25 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
Spoiler for Hidden:

thnx
[/quote]
Watch this  Delmoon .____________________________.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 10:39:04 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
how did it work simmy?
Don't listen to Simmy. It can 1 hit a SK, gogo get that skill!

#Fail-proof

Poof

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 10:59:18 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Deciding if i should make 1 like this for Fighters......

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 11:26:14 AM »

Offline ZLeonZ

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Deciding if i should make 1 like this for Fighters......

Noodle Jocer.

For the last time, energy SM are really not worth it, sure you can clear mobs slightly faster because of the aoe, but if you just gather the mobs and MSS them all its really just as fast tbh, plus the damage is just not there honestly for energy skills. And for this fighters Ghost Kamikaze only usefulness was to let people test damage other than that it was completely useless.