Topic: 2015 resident evil hd remastered  (Read 1172 times)

2015 resident evil hd remastered
« on: August 07, 2014, 02:06:22 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
esident evil hd remastered, announced to launch in the West at the beginning of 2015

HERE TRADUCTION: the prestigious magazine famitsu has confirmed what was an open secret since yesterday, and news that we had already advanced through an insider. resident evil hd remaster is a reality, and will be launched this year in Japan and the beginning of that comes in the West.

the title is in development, according to siliconera PlayStation 4, playstation 3, xbox 360 and xbox one, and although in the first instance was not mentioned in a pc version it is certain that with the passage of the minutes at the end has finished being a reality also in official press release edition.

"using the latest enhancements of resolution and the technology of 3d models, textures and resolutions have improved, significantly including 1080 p support on consoles next-gen, resulting in characters and environments that will offer a more detailed as seen to date in a resident evil" can be read in the magazine. "not only the graphics are impressive, but it also sound tense and its effects have been remastered by full support 5.1 for a best sound atmosphere."

"players, moreover, can now choose not only from experience the terror in the classic ratio of format 4:3 or a stunning 16:9, but which can also choose what control scheme using", comment. "classical control is still there for the fans of the original gaming experience, but there is also an additional alternative thanks to which we can move to the character directly in the direction of the analog stick using the usual standards of the current generation of game. both the scheme of control and viewing format can be changed at any time during the gaming experience".

at the moment details on this conversion of the 2002 GameCube remake are scarce beyond the information that accompanies the news, and we are only aware that will be on sale November 27 in Japan, to presumably also be released in Europe and significantly improve the graphics of one.

page news ,experts in games : http://www.3djuegos.com/noticia/145344/0/resident-evil-hd-remaster/lanzamiento-japon/noviembre-consolas/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:09:03 AM by Musicchef »

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Yes, let me re-live my childhood horrors in my now adult life. IN HD.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 06:37:12 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
Yes, let me re-live my childhood horrors in my now adult life. IN HD.

I say the same thing, friend I want to play it ;) :D :)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:39:26 AM by Musicchef »

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 06:43:38 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I hope the stick with those classic camera angles an the sounds!

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 06:56:55 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I still have my GameCube copy, but I might get this too.
It was probably my second favorite of the "classic" games, with Outbreak being my favorite.

A lot of people complain about the newer games, but I'll bet they're the same ones who were complaining the old ones got stale...

Frankly, I like both of them.
Still, I kinda hope they make some more games like Revelations... with more multiplayer options (damn I love my multiplayer BioHazards).

That being said, it's nice to see REmake finally land on a Sony console. Let's see if they bring RE0 along for the ride sometime.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 07:31:51 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I would like to see a RE made in the future were the actual outbreak happens! Like the game play an story is about the 1st virus getting out!

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 07:29:30 AM »

Offline eziocaval

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
    • The Revenge of the Saiyans [German Guild]
  • MasterOfRevenge
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit