[December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 03, 2017, 08:56:34 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Today at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • Yesterday at 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:

Topic: Please escuse my noobness  (Read 2164 times)

Please escuse my noobness
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:36:54 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Ok so i have read all the classes descriptions. Read the Storyline Seen a bunch of youtube videos. Read the AMA's and a lot of other post. But i still feel new. My character didnt get far in the game only lvl 21 and i feel like a noob Scratch that i am a noob.  I was wondering could someone take me under their wing and teach me more about the game so when it comes out i am not lost once i get past lvl 21. For the mentor i could pm you my question and you could answer them.  i just don't wanna be lost.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:45:09 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
You can learn from the best, that is me. I am sure our guild will welcome you. I am joking btw, but apply for our guild in the forums, I am sure they will accept and I will help you out from there.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:47:18 AM by Vroku »

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 01:07:04 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
watch videos with tmqs, dungeons etc... look for crafting guide... choose the class that is easiest and funniest to you... build your own build and don't just copy someones... find some friends to have fun with them... when you reach lvl cap start competing in pvp and have fun in budokai... join some guild if you like... you don't really need any kind of education you just need to experience the game

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 01:25:57 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Your soul is raging, u gonna be aight.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 01:26:28 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Why you even take this so serious???
After all this is game, and we can tell you everything that you should know and still, you would end up same as now.
Wait till game come out, then make char you think it should be good.
Play it, work on it and you will get everything.

Post Merge: August 06, 2014, 01:26:52 AM
Your soul is raging, u gonna be aight.

LOL
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 01:30:28 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
watch videos with tmqs, dungeons etc... look for crafting guide... choose the class that is easiest and funniest to you... build your own build and don't just copy someones... find some friends to have fun with them... when you reach lvl cap start competing in pvp and have fun in budokai... join some guild if you like... you don't really need any kind of education you just need to experience the game

I have some experience. i have watched a bunch of videos.  I will be in Raging Soul when the game starts and i am on the level to become i a guild but i gotta learn some stuff before i can contribute. Right now i am just relearning the game. and i have build my own build for my character.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 01:43:34 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
I have some experience. i have watched a bunch of videos.  I will be in Raging Soul when the game starts and i am on the level to become i a guild but i gotta learn some stuff before i can contribute. Right now i am just relearning the game. and i have build my own build for my character.

ok, good for beginning... but it's too early for serious build when the game starts you'll realise why

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 02:57:55 AM »

Offline Gewku

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 【KFC】
Basically during the entire game u gotta worry about a couple of things
all u gotta worry about is:

1.Questing,as long as you're questing and getting exp and finding quests and leveling up you're fine,until lvl 47-55..that is when you need to really grind,just spam TMQ4

2.Good gear which you could get in 4 ways
 -Drops from Normal Monsters(good drops are really rare,but if you get a Legendary  Item you could use a item to change its stats to something actually use/good
 -Bosses in TMQ(Time Machine Quests,as far as I can remember there was 7 before the game shut down.)
 -Bosses in UDs(Ultimate Dungeons,There was only 6 of these before the game shut down)
 -Buying From/Trading With Other Players

3.PVE/PVP,Now this really depends on you're Race,Class and Master Class,but mostly all classes could do both,(e.g Turtles are PVE masters due to their Very good natural human speed and AOE BUT in PVP they are not very good unless you have a good strategy and good backup,While on the other hand Fighters are usually good for PVP because of their high speed and damage but unless a Fighter is very well equiped they probably won't be good in PVE)

4.Dogis,Dogis are just like costumes in other games but in DBO you could Upgrade your Dogi with a Special Item which would give it stats..This is very useful if you're going to enter something such as the world tournament and is also useful in PVE

5.Stats and upgrading,One of the most important things if not the most important is stats, Most Weapons and sub weapons(Weapons you gain when you get you're master class)have stats bound to them,now depending on what you want to be you might want to have different stats,for e.g Dende might want to have health on armor and Increased healing on staff,or fighter might want to have Dexterity(Dodging) one armor to dodge other players and 33% Physical Critical Hit Rate Stick for max Damage,Or a 26% Speed glove for 100% Speed which does a lot of damage quickly and is the preferred method of doing PVE,
Upgrading is also Important as the more you upgrade the stronger you're Weapon/armor gets the maximum is +15 which gives you cool auras around you're weapon/armor but is very hard to obtain as Upgrading is all based on luck,there's a 33% chance of breaking you're Item,which means its lost forever,33% chance of failing which does nothing but consume your stone, and a 33% chance of Succeeding which increases you're armor by either +1/+2/+3 Depending on what stone you used,You're armor cannot break until level +6 but after that the chances are as stated before.
Note:You can not Upgrade the following: Dogis,Earrings,Necklaces and Rings

6.Skills and Dragon Balls,Skills are what you learn as you level up,each level grants you one Skill point which allows you to either unlock a skill, or level up a previously unlocked Skill,Thus Skill calculators and builds are made to try to show you the most effective way of using you're skills either for PVE or PVP,however,Some skills require Special Quests to be made for them to be learned,and some skills require Dragon balls,Such as you're race specific Transformation which can only be wished for at level 40+(Human -> Super Saiyan , Namek -> Super Namek , Majin -> Kid Buu) and your Master Class Specific High Tension Blow A.K.A HTB2(HTB1 is learned from the adult quest which you can do at level 30 and leads to your Master Class Quest),Using the dragon Balls you can also wish for Scramble Items from the previous Level Cap(e.g if the current level cap is 70 then the items you get from Shenron are the level 60 cap Scramble Items,if the Cap is 60 then you can wish for the Lvl 55 Cap Scramble Items)

I think that's EEEEEEEVRYTHING you should know Aside from Time Leap Quests,which are time rifts which take to certain sections in the dragonball timeline (e.g when baby goku crashlanded and the 23rd world martial arts tournament), these quests teach Charging Ki(which could be using in HTBs and to power up skills with certain effects such as knockback and more damage),Blocking and a dash which makes you go quick but consumes a lot of EP.You could also fly,flying is a quest started at level 15 and then continued at 20 and 25 and finishes at 30,Flying is limited though as you can only flying for a short period of time and you can only use 2/3 flying speeds(you need a special item for the 3rd speed)

and I think that is pretty much EVERYTHING u need to know,OFC I didn't cover everything,but this should get you up and running for when DBOR comes,hopefully in the near future =P

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 02:58:52 AM »
    • View Profile

1.Questing,as long as you're questing and getting exp and finding quests and leveling up you're fine,until lvl 47-55..that is when you need to really grind,just spam TMQ4

-Drops from Normal Monsters(good drops are really rare,but if you get a Legendary  Item you could use a item to change its stats to something actually use/good
 -Bosses in TMQ(Time Machine Quests,as far as I can remember there was 7 before the game shut down.)
 -Bosses in UDs(Ultimate Dungeons,There was only 6 of these before the game shut down)

3.PVE/PVP,Now this really depends on you're Race,Class and Master Class,but mostly all classes could do both,(e.g Turtles are PVE masters due to their Very good natural human speed and AOE BUT in PVP they are not very good unless you have a good strategy and good backup,While on the other hand Fighters are usually good for PVP because of their high speed and damage but unless a Fighter is very well equiped they probably won't be good in PVE)

4.Dogis,Dogis are just like costumes in other games but in DBO you could Upgrade your Dogi with a Special Item which would give it stats..This is very useful if you're going to enter something such as the world tournament and is also useful in PVE

5.Stats and upgrading,One of the most important things if not the most important is stats, Most Weapons and sub weapons(Weapons you gain when you get you're master class)have stats bound to them,now depending on what you want to be you might want to have different stats,for e.g Dende might want to have health on armor and Increased healing on staff,or fighter might want to have Dexterity(Dodging) one armor to dodge other players and 33% Physical Critical Hit Rate Stick for max Damage,Or a 26% Speed glove for 100% Speed which does a lot of damage quickly and is the preferred method of doing PVE,
Upgrading is also Important as the more you upgrade the stronger you're Weapon/armor gets the maximum is +15 which gives you cool auras around you're weapon/armor but is very hard to obtain as Upgrading is all based on luck,there's a 33% chance of breaking you're Item,which means its lost forever,33% chance of failing which does nothing but consume your stone, and a 33% chance of Succeeding which increases you're armor by either +1/+2/+3 Depending on what stone you used,You're armor cannot break until level +6 but after that the chances are as stated before.

6.Skills and Dragon Balls,Skills are what you learn as you level up,each level grants you one Skill point which allows you to either unlock a skill, or level up a previously unlocked Skill,Thus Skill calculators and builds are made to try to show you the most effective way of using you're skills either for PVE or PVP,however,Some skills require Special Quests to be made for them to be learned,and some skills require Dragon balls,Such as you're race specific Transformation which can only be wished for at level 40+(Human -> Super Saiyan , Namek -> Super Namek , Majin -> Kid Buu) and your Master Class Specific High Tension Blow A.K.A HTB2(HTB1 is learned from the adult quest which you can do at level 30 and leads to your Master Class Quest),Using the dragon Balls you can also wish for Scramble Items from the previous Level Cap(e.g if the current level cap is 70 then the items you get from Shenron are the level 60 cap Scramble Items,if the Cap is 60 then you can wish for the Lvl 55 Cap Scramble Items)

I think that's EEEEEEEVRYTHING you should know Aside from Time Leap Quests,which are time rifts which take to certain sections in the dragonball timeline (e.g when baby goku crashlanded and the 23rd world martial arts tournament), these quests teach Charging Ki(which could be using in HTBs and to power up skills with certain effects such as knockback and more damage),Blocking and a dash which makes you go quick but consumes a lot of EP.You could also fly,flying is a quest started at level 15 and then continued at 20 and 25 and finishes at 30,Flying is limited though as you can only flying for a short period of time and you can only use 2/3 flying speeds(you need a special item for the 3rd speed)

and I think that is pretty much EVERYTHING u need to know,OFC I didn't cover everything,but this should get you up and running for when DBOR comes,hopefully in the near future =P
hooollllyyy shiiiiiiiiittt

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 02:59:30 AM »

Offline Gewku

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 【KFC】
hooollllyyy shiiiiiiiiittt
It's called "Detail" Buddy =D

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 03:04:24 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile

and I think that is pretty much EVERYTHING u need to know,OFC I didn't cover everything,but this should get you up and running for when DBOR comes,hopefully in the near future =

Useful info i think i am good now. Thnx u all. This game just gotta come out now. dumke sad he would let us know a month prior so.

ok, good for beginning... but it's too early for serious build when the game starts you'll realise why

True i know. Yea i deleted all my builds cu we dont know what will change.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 04:58:17 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Well, most things Gewku said were correct but there are a few changes. Leveling from 47-55 will no longer be as complicated as it was in DBO so you will not have to spam TMQ4 (Be glad... literally). The leveling experience is going to be re-worked on for DBOR so leveling doesn't become sluggish toward the higher levels.

Now, regarding attack speed. It's going to be nerfed. So relying on that from now on would be a bad idea. It will still be there but it won't be as easy to abuse and won't be as OP anymore. Attack Speed is what ruined 70 cap.

But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to experiment. I'm guessing first level cap will be 38.
Good luck.

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 05:35:16 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Well, most things Gewku said were correct but there are a few changes. Leveling from 47-55 will no longer be as complicated as it was in DBO so you will not have to spam TMQ4 (Be glad... literally). The leveling experience is going to be re-worked on for DBOR so leveling doesn't become sluggish toward the higher levels.

Now, regarding attack speed. It's going to be nerfed. So relying on that from now on would be a bad idea. It will still be there but it won't be as easy to abuse and won't be as OP anymore. Attack Speed is what ruined 70 cap.

But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to experiment. I'm guessing first level cap will be 38.
Good luck.

K great. all i do know is wait on the game.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 05:50:19 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Do get too excited ahaha!

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 06:10:49 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
Nah never im chill. Only think about when i come on here or watch videos

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 06:56:09 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
The games not that hard to learn it was just in another language so you didn't get it then!
Most ppl got it cause they just kinda knew what to do, it's a hand on learning experience!

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
ust have a good base before level 30, 29 or 28 edit, then little by little with people asking iras gaining knowledge, experience, and knowledge in that tmqs and dungeons give jewelry, with time it will