• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: Anime That Should be made into an MMO Debate.  (Read 6905 times)

Anime That Should be made into an MMO Debate.
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:07:53 AM »
    • View Profile
As the title says, give your opinion on Anime that you think should be made into an MMO.

I'll start with .Hack, which is ironically enough about an MMO called The World. I would love to see them make The World into an actual MMO. even though it would be like every other fantasy MMO out there. I think playing a Wave Master would be cool, or what ever class Mimiru, or Bear were.

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:19 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
One Piece !!!!

If there would be a One Piece MMORPG i would have left DBO...or played both...but would've tend more to One Piece  8)

But this could be kinda hard...One Piece is a bit too big to make a MMORPG...the different fight styles/abilities + devil fruit powers and haki etc....to balance that all is the main problem...i guess...

But hey....at least i have my dreams for that  ;D
*click for original size*

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 07:33:52 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Naruto would probably be best suited for an MMO.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 07:35:14 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 07:37:44 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Girls bravo.........

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 07:45:05 AM »
    • View Profile
Sword Art Online. Need I say more? lol

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 08:19:19 AM »
    • View Profile

I agree, Naruto would be awesome as an MMO, I actually wrote a post on dbocom.com where I gave a long post idea of what I think should be in a Naruto MMO, my user name over there was ReploidAvenger. I'm not sure if the post is still there though.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 08:23:12 AM »
    • View Profile
Bleach ftw...
"Injury and death is just the price we pay for having fun.."

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 08:32:25 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Dragon Ball... waitaminute.

Okay, jokes aside, Naruto actually could make a good MMO.
You could choose your country (which could have world wide conflicts), your ninjutsu style, gain Ninja ranks through missions, etc.

Just as long as I wouldn't have to wear a day-glo orange jumpsuit...

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »
    • View Profile
Bleach, that would be the perfect mmo for me

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 09:08:43 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Will be part of the future awesomeness in DBOR.
Avatar the Last Airbender :3 if that counts as an anime, that is xD I would definitely be an earthbender >:3
I'm Sei the Saiyan, and I'm awesome~! :3

And because I'm totally in love with the part where Goku goes Kaioken x20 in DBZKai...

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 09:11:01 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
Yu Yu Hakusho~ One piece?

Poof

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
    • View Profile
Ok so I went to dbocom.com to try to find that post I did where I gave this long opinion of what I would want to see in a Naruto MMO and I couldn't find it. But, I do remember a bit of what I posted. The game should have the option to create a Ninja in any of the major villages, the option to do missions with official Naruto characters, not as the character but along side them, like having your character do a Mission with Team 7 of Konoha. The game should have a kid/adult system like DBO, with your character starting as a kid, a tutorial mission section where your character is in the Academy, and from there level them up, doing missions and gaining rank, eventually reading a point where you can do a time skip mission, where after completing it, you get this nice message of how many years passed, and your character is now older. The combat and leveling style should be a mix of DBO, and Age of Wushu, at least as far as combat is concerned, with your character earning skill points with how much he or she does as far as combat, and what ever they specialize in.

All characters start as either a Shinobi, or Kunoichi, with specializations they can later focus on, Ninjutus, Genjutsu, with Taijutsu being mandatory, which can be upgraded to Kenjutsu, as well as Genjutsu. Though Kunoichi should have more unique talents focused on their gender such as seduction, and more easily raised skin in infiltration. Sorry for the long post.

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Just going to say it would be flat out impossible to make a Bleach MMO considering that making a unique Zanapktou for every single player is...well impossible. Can't give them the same one either because that goes against the rules set in stone in the original series.

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 09:30:36 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Ok so I went to dbocom.com to try to find that post I did where I gave this long opinion of what I would want to see in a Naruto MMO and I couldn't find it. But, I do remember a bit of what I posted. The game should have the option to create a Ninja in any of the major villages, the option to do missions with official Naruto characters, not as the character but along side them, like having your character do a Mission with Team 7 of Konoha. The game should have a kid/adult system like DBO, with your character starting as a kid, a tutorial mission section where your character is in the Academy, and from there level them up, doing missions and gaining rank, eventually reading a point where you can do a time skip mission, where after completing it, you get this nice message of how many years passed, and your character is now older. The combat and leveling style should be a mix of DBO, and Age of Wushu, at least as far as combat is concerned, with your character earning skill points with how much he or she does as far as combat, and what ever they specialize in.

All characters start as either a Shinobi, or Kunoichi, with specializations they can later focus on, Ninjutus, Genjutsu, with Taijutsu being mandatory, which can be upgraded to Kenjutsu, as well as Genjutsu. Though Kunoichi should have more unique talents focused on their gender such as seduction, and more easily raised skin in infiltration. Sorry for the long post.

To lazy to read that :/

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 09:35:27 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

I haven't played Age of Wushu, but the rest of that sounds about what I was thinking, too.

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »
    • View Profile
Age of Wushu's leveling is a bit different than standard MMOs, it doesn't have number levels, but skill levels, the more you fight, the better you get at certain martial arts. There's no real exp in the game save for what you get via using martial arts, so it's more realistic.

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Age of Wushu's leveling is a bit different than standard MMOs, it doesn't have number levels, but skill levels, the more you fight, the better you get at certain martial arts. There's no real exp in the game save for what you get via using martial arts, so it's more realistic.

Ah, so it's like an MMO version of Final Fantasy II or the SaGa franchise's leveling system?
Neat.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 09:57:33 AM »
    • View Profile
Pretty much yeah.

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 10:19:51 AM »
    • View Profile
Bleach would actually be pretty easy. Well relatively speaking. Shikai is really, really hard to achieve so all that you would need for a Zanpakuto is a unique name. The only ones who have Shikai are Lts and above. So the only way to create a Shikai would be to get to a high enough level where it unlocks certain abilities where you can tie it to your Zanpakuto. Say it's an Ice type like Hitusgayas. All they'd have to do is have ice attacks on the hot bar.

You start out as a trainee in the Academy, if they did it right it'd be really fun. Bankai's would be much harder to figure out though. I think those would have to be off limits entirely.

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 10:33:31 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
Avatar the Last Airbender :3 if that counts as an anime, that is xD I would definitely be an earthbender >:3
There was an online fighting game of avatar, but when I discovered it, it was already closed.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 10:37:15 AM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
  • I am a: Human
i even have ideas on how the mmo would work as in the storyline n stuff but too long to explain! xD

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 10:59:08 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Bleach would actually be pretty easy. Well relatively speaking. Shikai is really, really hard to achieve so all that you would need for a Zanpakuto is a unique name. The only ones who have Shikai are Lts and above. So the only way to create a Shikai would be to get to a high enough level where it unlocks certain abilities where you can tie it to your Zanpakuto. Say it's an Ice type like Hitusgayas. All they'd have to do is have ice attacks on the hot bar.

You start out as a trainee in the Academy, if they did it right it'd be really fun. Bankai's would be much harder to figure out though. I think those would have to be off limits entirely.
One problem with that. All Zanpaktou are unique. Even those with the same elements have different functions. The only way a Bleach MMO would work is if you were stuck as a foot soldier and didn't even get Shikai, which wouldn't please players at all.

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »

Offline Godun

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Discod
  • Big Daddy
SAO ofc would make a good Mmo Naruto aswelll. I kinda wanna see a one piece or fairy tail mmo just to see what they would do with it.

There was an online fighting game of avatar, but when I discovered it, it was already closed.

Yes it was called avatar legends of the arena i think i played this a lot before i found dbo :)

Dreams don't die unless you stop dreaming. Never stop dreaming.

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
Naruto gay

Poof