You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]
  • September 10, 2017, 04:53:51 AM
    Nah, that's totally HL3 confirmed.
  • September 09, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
    ^-^

Topic: Who did you hate the most?  (Read 18458 times)

Who did you hate the most?
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:06:10 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
I might regret making this thread but it's better than 'Count to 9000'.

Who did you guys hate the most in your DBO server? It can be a person or a guild or multiple people.

The rules are:
- They/He/She must be from your Server (TW1/TW2/HK/KR)
- You must give a reason. You can't just say 'I hated ___ because he was a noob'
- If you didn't play with them or didn't have a problem with them while the servers with up, then you can't post.

This thread can make a wrong situation right or a right situation wrong. However, It will be interesting she who hated who for what reasons. I know I'd be someones but, I'm interested to see others.

I will post mines after people post theres.

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 01:17:59 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :3

- i hated Goris . But older i used to be cool with him he even played with me 1 - 2 times in KR version . But when i changed to TW and joined uprise he started attackin me and hatin on me for no reason . so i cant say i HATE him cuz i dont hate anybody since its just A FKN GAME . but i can say im not that fond of him .

emm who else . Someone that isnt in the DBOR forums

-lilgokuman . Lol . it was in TW 2 . He was hatin on mee because i was from uprise (like most people do) . Then i started killing him on plat and in time made a beef between us  and we were spamming each other until DBO shut down. ROFL

hmmmmm

- I DONT REMEMBER His NAME . lol but he was a lvl 50 fighter always flaming on me outside plat because i killed him once by accident with my SK's AoE .  Every time i was in plat he'd be like right there on the steps whispering me and shouting fk u and shit like that ROFL

-Leeyki . I only hated him... Because he was STUPID AFFFFFFFFFF .he used to suck simmy 24/7 . and claim he was a pro . When he was like a lvl 30 SM with the lvl 30 "saiyan gear " and shit . just because he wannet to look saiyan . Those kind of kids piss me off

-Nady93  . I think he name is that . im not sure if its him excuse if im wrong. I know he is like one of the biggest uprise haters  . But this is before i even moved to TW. It was back when the lvl 70 cap was released in KR and people where all over the DBOCOM shout box wondering and askin shit . and i dont quite remember well . But i answered to some questions people made . then he asked me something i didnt understand . and he called me a retard . i just ignored him . and i hate him to this day D: . Not really hate him but k

its a game if u really HATE . someone for a game .  U have some issues lol
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:23:26 PM by SonKagu »

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
I hated Jocer cuz he was a naughtyword.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 01:22:46 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
Shit I agree with most of this wtf?

Just masterlight ingame that's all I didn't  t really like. Always begging me to craft for him, always being annoying, plus cursing 24/7. When I actually agreed to give him gear he went afk and I never heard of him again. I hope he has changed.

✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 01:24:30 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I hated Jocer cuz he was a ****.

I hated steven and his naughtyword ass fro pet

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 01:35:44 PM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
Well in my server there was no one to hate on. It was just my team vs the natives in HK.

Actually there was some but they aren't worth mentioning because they weren't better then me

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »

Offline 9Tail

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Veteran
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I hated majin vegeta because he was a super asshole and he took a friend of mine's account (by my fault I must admit) but still I was livid.

And Jocer, I hated him for the longest time for being the middlean of the deal. Whether or not he knew what was going on, idc anymore cuz it's a game. But after dbo was gone and dbocom became outdated, I believe jocer and I forgot out differences. I hope he feels like it's behind us :)

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 02:02:38 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Ever since 55 cap. I hated Ryuk.

From strawhats, he would just talk shit to me and my WOTN guildmates. Then, when he was in TaskForCe we would just fight because he would get mad when something of his breaks.

He was really bi-polar and the biggest side switcher there is in DBO. When Resistance was made he joined up with us. We would hang and chill. He was upgrading, i gave him my +13 55 pole to upgrade because he made 3 +15s prior to that. He kept it. Claimed it broke but sold it to a TW.

We did Dojos, Scrambles and budokais. We became cool and it was all great. Beginning of 70 cap, He made +14 bacterian gloves. Me leinad and simmy told him not to. He did it. Broke it. Gave all his zeni, dogis and gear away to our Squad and left for 2 weeks. He comes back and demands we give it back. Everyone didn't want to because it was either binded or sold. He rages calls us scammers and joins the opposition.

Later, he quits and comes back. Asks us to be cool and we accept. He scams Nady of 1 billion zeni and spreads it to his friends. He has an issue with Zophar and ask him to be kicked but we didnt kick zophar so he ends up joining the opposition again. Even tho he scams him 1 bil, they allow him anyway since they needed every member they had.

He talked so much shit, spreads so much lies. I think from Uprise to ChampioN to Legion to TaskForCe to Genocide everyone knows not to trust that guy.

Just what i think.

Post Merge: July 30, 2014, 02:03:36 PM
I hated majin vegeta because he was a super asshole and he took a friend of mine's account (by my fault I must admit) but still I was livid.

And Jocer, I hated him for the longest time for being the middlean of the deal. Whether or not he knew what was going on, idc anymore cuz it's a game. But after dbo was gone and dbocom became outdated, I believe jocer and I forgot out differences. I hope he feels like it's behind us :)

I was clueless man. I told you that many times i didn't know what was going on. I never hated you man.  :)

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I hated dragonwarrior the worst.

I found him while spamming and he befriended me and I took him into my guild... We leveled together and all, although he had became closer friends with one of my friends I did not care...

He made a female majin [NolaCake] and ( I think )  was into role-playing on a creepy level and decided that it was his little 6 y/o sister... we all knew it was him but he was forever denying... It became both annoying and boring until he admitted that they were the same and then the next day said his sister was playing tricks on us...

He showed up with A.) A lvl 50 poko and said it was his friend who gave it to him
                          B.) A lvl 70 fighter and said he got it from a friend and was going to sell it or so

Oh he also had a Swordie called Amged or so...

One day my friend (  who became closerfriends with NolaCake and crew ) came on and noticed his Dr.Gero Dogi was gone along with a hellovalotof zeni... A day or so later we find nolacake with the dogi on, we decide to fight for it... i school her... she said she bought it and she left...

~~~Friendship was destroyed~~~

[ Also she made a sucky deal to trade a Wing {i had} for a Devil Cap {it had} I was against it but sensitivity to crying lolis made me do it... i hated all devil related things ]

NolaCake if u are at this forum... I have no remorse for exposing u and making u feel like dirt... u should feel like dirt... [unless if u can explain]

If u know Amged... educate me on him some more please~
Cheers~

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 02:37:40 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Hmm...I believe Simmy was the person I despised the most. Worst thing he did was called me a pedophile "aka PedoBlazing" over and over and over again. Also always, ALWAYS killed me whenever he got the chance. Can't really recall what started that whole thing though.

Jocer and MajinVegeta came to a close second. They were just plain pricks at times. Not as bad as Simmy, but they had their moments.

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:19 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Hmm...I believe Simmy was the person I despised the most. Worst thing he did was called me a pedophile "aka PedoBlazing" over and over and over again. Also always, ALWAYS killed me whenever he got the chance. Can't really recall what started that whole thing though.

Jocer and MajinVegeta came to a close second. They were just plain prick s at times. Not as bad as Simmy , but they had their moments.
pfft, being called pedo aint bad in the anime world :3
=_= aren't they devs or contributors or so...

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
What was insulting was that he was referring to me as a pedophile. I really didn't like that.

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
It's just who we all disliked in dbo( the past )

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 03:02:06 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Why did he call you a pedo, if I may inquire?
I don't know actually.

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
I don't know actually.
Maybe I can take a guess ._. Maybe due to you always making female turtles. That actually may be it. Just my guess.

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Before i get to the only person i hated on DBO, i'd like to talk about "2" guys that went full retard AFTER the game closed.

So here it is, ReactorZ, and Kraft10, they were trying to cyber-bully me with their cash shop super powers cuz i was friend with Nady while i was in Uprise and they said i was a traitor, which was ironic because when i was helping them out against our "ennemies" they would kill me while i was fighting these "ennemies" so aren't they the real traitors ? too bad there was no leader to take care of this problem right ? right ?! awww c'mon jocer.
Anyway i found it more funny than annoying tbh it was pretty funny how mad they were at me hence why i never hated them, i just saw them as assholes you know ?

BUT after the game closed, like what 3-4 months later, i got into a uprise group chat and they were like "omg jocer kick him" and ofc i ain't adding the insults.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for the guy i Hated on DBO, that's actually pretty funny because i had nothing against me, but hear me out, if you knew me in DBO you know that i saw cashers as piece of garbages, but what the hell would you think i would think if i saw the biggest casher by far, wearing a full +15 max lvl max stats gear getting destroyed by other peoples with +10~12 ? the guy would allways get his ass beat in budokai.

That's basically it, i saw cashers as cowards, but i saw losers-cashers as the biggest noobs in the entire world, and i mean this one was really big, probably the biggest noob in the game by far, like sooo sooo bad he had probably even paid someone a few bucks to learn how to defeat the almighty lvl 1 saiba-ball.

Huhh anyway yup i have nothing against him i just hate freaking unskilled losers like that i just see them as cheaters who can't even win with an unfair advantage, i mean even other cashers looked like non-cashers when next to him, that says a lot.

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 03:55:40 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Before i get to the only person i hated on DBO, i'd like to talk about "2" guys that went full retard AFTER the game closed.

So here it is, ReactorZ, and Kraft10, they were trying to cyber-bully me with their cash shop super powers cuz i was friend with Nady while i was in Uprise and they said i was a traitor, which was ironic because when i was helping them out against our "ennemies" they would kill me while i was fighting these "ennemies" so aren't they the real traitors ? too bad there was no leader to take care of this problem right ? right ?! awww c'mon jocer.
Anyway i found it more funny than annoying tbh it was pretty funny how mad they were at me hence why i never hated them, i just saw them as assholes you know ?

BUT after the game closed, like what 3-4 months later, i got into a uprise group chat and they were like "omg jocer kick him" and ofc i ain't adding the insults.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for the guy i Hated on DBO, that's actually pretty funny because i had nothing against me, but hear me out, if you knew me in DBO you know that i saw cashers as piece of garbages, but what the hell would you think i would think if i saw the biggest casher by far, wearing a full +15 max lvl max stats gear getting destroyed by other peoples with +10~12 ? the guy would allways get his ass beat in budokai.

That's basically it, i saw cashers as cowards, but i saw losers-cashers as the biggest noobs in the entire world, and i mean this one was really big, probably the biggest noob in the game by far, like sooo sooo bad he had probably even paid someone a few bucks to learn how to defeat the almighty lvl 1 saiba-ball.

Huhh anyway yup i have nothing against him i just hate freaking unskilled losers like that i just see them as cheaters who can't even win with an unfair advantage, i mean even other cashers looked like non-cashers when next to him, that says a lot.

Lmfao am I being called out?

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 03:59:32 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Lol i'm just wondering why you didn't saw there was a problem when they were taging on me while i was fighting the actual ennemies "champions" and all that while calling me a traitor, i even told you in guild chat about that but no moves.

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 04:06:02 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Lol i'm just wondering why you didn't saw there was a problem when they were taging on me while i was fighting the actual ennemies "champions" and all that while calling me a traitor, i even told you in guild chat about that but no moves.

Dude I don't remember that.

But I do know that 60% of the members didn't like you because you annoyed them. I had no problem but I know they didn't.

I don't remember them ganging you

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
Well now you know.

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »

Offline Lepio

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest
No hated anyone, but I do not like people using bugs in the game.

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 07:15:12 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
I hated this guy called kleintje10 and i used to IT to him cause he was at Ah almost all of the time and one time i IT to him and he was somewere else and called me a stalker ****,and that hurt meh feelings XD. But ye stupid reason ._.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:19:39 PM by Bardock »
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 07:16:55 PM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ruler of the Divines and ya Step Mom
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Wrektor- scamming naughtyword, who scammed a ton of ppl no reason not to hate him

masterlight- Dbo naughtyword of the year

hmm thats about it for the ppl i knew

but i hated the ppl in dbo that thought they were unbeatable and boasted most of the time for the most part...
A Cool Guy Like Me   Deserves A Cool Sig

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 07:43:45 PM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
I don't remember hating anyone
but there was one kid that hates me because he collected about 10-15 mobs around him and wanted to show off and kill them all but i did it instead of him with stronger energy barrage :3 (i probably saved his ass)

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 07:56:05 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
I hated myself, was too OP for mobs. 1-Hit Kames all day.