• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
    Sorry. Mourning makes me stupid. and I apologize for spamming the shoutbox. XD
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
    I POSTED A DIFFERENT LINK LIKE AN IDIOT. HERE'S THE REAL ONE. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:33:06 PM
    There you go, Lati. Fixed it for ya.
  • November 17, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
    [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:31:00 PM
    There we go. Get yourself depressed by listening to Boogie Back. ;_;
  • November 17, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
    Woops. Messed it up. [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
    Here's a way better tribute: [youtube]4BMcZPLI75U[/youtube]
  • November 17, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
    Heresy
  • November 17, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
    Oops it’s the English one . But it’s pretty much just as good .
  • November 17, 2017, 02:54:46 PM
    Oh I was beaten to it ~ anyway  in honor of Bulma [link]
  • November 17, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
    Rip Bulma
  • November 17, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
    Hiromi Tsuru, the Japanese voice of Bulma, passed away.
  • November 17, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
    Silly Luffy.  Yamcha isn't even in our guild!
  • November 17, 2017, 07:47:03 AM
    love yourself xD
  • November 17, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
    Luffy, I'm lonely. Please love me.
  • November 17, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
    O0
  • November 16, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:31:03 AM
    :devildbo:
  • November 16, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
    *update*: [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
    offf... [link]
  • November 16, 2017, 05:30:39 AM
    MC > Whatever your guild is
  • November 16, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
    [link]
  • November 15, 2017, 06:11:58 AM
    Monster hunter world needs to be released already .
  • November 15, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
    @Nia yes
  • November 14, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
    you can't deal with my awesomeness....
  • November 14, 2017, 04:50:18 PM
    You tryin' to steal people from my guild?
  • November 14, 2017, 04:10:08 PM
    Our guild is fun sometimes. You should come visit.

Topic: Make a Backstory of your character  (Read 17310 times)

Make a Backstory of your character
« on: July 29, 2014, 02:45:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Pride warriors Saiyan!!!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
yes you can make a back story of your characters right here i will say mine later now you say more it can be fun

I am legit badass!!!! xD

Live with honor and die with pride!
                   Visit:http://pridewarriors.fullforums.org

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:37:16 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Be your unique color. I'm being mine.
  • I am a: Human
Thank you SoulCrusher. You may or may not have seen my post in the thread titled "You are now a Dragon Ball character" where I told chunks on Silencer's backstory. Here I can lay everything out and my fingers aren't as tired now! Please, PM me with questions!
Enjoy!!!

Silencer is a black Saiyan who was sent on a mission to destroy a planet just a few hours before Frieza came to blow Planet Vegeta. Once on the planet he was to destroy he could not finish his job because even with the power enough to blow a planet up, he couldn't muster all of it up into one attack. after killing off most of the planet's inhabitance, one was left. Almost dead he gave some of his special energy to Silencer and his team (His team being Himself, Gochi, and Rin) allowing them to live for a longer time. This is why when they come to Earth they are still teenagers. Only after Silencer's battle with Goku, do they begin to age regularly once again. After hearing of King Vegeta's demise and the destruction of their planet, they seek Earth to avenge Prince Vegeta's humiliation and kill Son Goku. This is taking place after the Buu Saga and Everyone is alive. Why? Dende learned a new power to give people more time to live and let them stay on Earth as long as the Supreme Kai allows it. Now Vegeta and Goku are on Earth for as long as they please. Alright so Silencer, Gochi, and Rin arrive on Earth in their saiyan pods. They are wearing these clothes.
Silencer: Yes, Silencer wears the black tights.

Gochi: Replace the blue tights with black. All of them wear scouters.

Rin: Try thinking of any type of female saiyan armor and replace the tights with blue.

Silencer challenges Goku and the battle begins. Goku at first uses only the Kai-o-ken when holding back does not work. Silencer asks for the full extent of Goku's power. The super saiyan transformation is his answer but Silencer still knows he is holding back. After using the move that I explained where he lets his energy out and it comes back stronger, he can almost match super saiyan Goku. ALMOST. Goku becomes a Super Saiyan 2 and in just seconds Silencer is defeated. Later the three become friends with Goku and the rest of the Z fighters but only become z fighters after the "Stared Villains Saga".

Stared Villains Saga- Each of the major villains from each saga are back each with seven of themselves. For example: Frieza has seven. First is one star Frieza who has just as much power as the regular Frieza. Two star is twice as much power and third is three times. Just multiply the original by the star number. This happens for Frieza, Cooler, The Ginyu Force, Broly, Lord Slug, King Cold, Kid Buu, and Androids #17 #18 and #13. The details are long and lengthy so I will add them to this post later because my fingers are getting tired once again XD.

Questions? PM me!

Have a great day or peaceful night,
Silencer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:39:03 AM by Silencer »

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
cool story bro. <puts link on to do list>

mine will take hours to write because I had 14 characters :3 ~

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 05:56:47 AM »

Offline ssjkiego

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Venus Gemini
Kiera,Wendy & Kiego!

My Characters are from my original story that I was working on a team to make a rpg or flash video based on Dragon ball Z.
This universe is a twist of our current one in the series. This universe was created when Toriyama decided to change gokus love intrest from Bulma to Chichi, but if toriyana didnt decide to made that change I think this tale might be close to a true one and I will tell this tale in my own vision staying as close to cannon as possible. My story starts before the 23rd world tornement after goku trains with kami.

If you wana to view the rest of it then go here."http://pastebin.com/ZPz817ra"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:53:47 AM by ssjkiego »

Bored? Wana read something? Check out my character's story! "http://pastebin.com/u/ssjkiego" updated last : 9/24/2014

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »

Offline WikeOfBE

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Heisenberg is a Time Lord
N*gga wakes up one day before school and his momma says "Cmon, mothafu*a, I gotta tell ya somethin"
I walk in to the yard of my house in Kokkara village "You can do Ki, n*gga, you can have magic powers"
"have you been smokin weed, bi*ch?" "But you're a wizard, Wike" "Don't give me that Hagrid naughtyword again"
"Just focus your energy" "Great. All I did was fart, thanks for Ki reveal mom" and than I went to shit out and saw that my crap flew in the toilet, I blew an anus Kamehameha
That's how I discovered I was warrior

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 06:16:25 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Jocer.

That is all.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 06:19:13 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Pride warriors Saiyan!!!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
hahahahah your all funny you silly gooses XD

I am legit badass!!!! xD

Live with honor and die with pride!
                   Visit:http://pridewarriors.fullforums.org

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:35:28 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Well if you insist...

Bio:
At the age of 8 Sapha was taken from her home and brought to the future by the Time Breakers, an evil organization with unknown intentions. She arrives at Kame’s House and is attacked by three of the Dark Eye’s soldiers, but is saved by Time Patrol Trunks. She is then taken to year 1,000 where she begins her training to be a Spiritualist. After reaching a certain level of power Sapha embarks to Korin’s tower, where she is trained by him even further. The resulting training caused Sapha to age dramatically to twenty years. She is then led on the path to learn how to be a Turtle Hermit so she can further increase her power and stand a better chance against the Time Breakers. At some point she also gains some training in the Martial Artist School and achieves her Super Saiyan form as well as five of the six ancient Dragon King powers. She eventually joins a guild of warriors known as Legacy. She was skeptical of the members at first, but she eventually grew close to them. She also learned more about being a Turtle Hermit from their leader Roli as well as some Martial Artist skills from Tomlanji. She spends the rest of her time helping out the guild on quests as well as training new members in the art of being a Turtle Hermit. She also becomes the lead trainer in controlling the Super Saiyan form as she spends a lot of time training while transformed.

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 07:55:10 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Wow! I really like that story above me!
But please, if you don't have a story than do not post here. I come here to read great stories like the one above me and I see
"Joker. That is all." I realize you guys are just trying to be funny but please give people what they come here for. An exciting backstory.
MY god i could put pages here explaining my legit backstory.

That is fine. At least he did not try to put some joke backstory. I am not trying to be mean at all and I hope I did not cause offense but please, if you don't have something meaningful to post do not post at all.

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »

Offline ssjkiego

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Venus Gemini
I intend to.

Bored? Wana read something? Check out my character's story! "http://pastebin.com/u/ssjkiego" updated last : 9/24/2014

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 10:33:12 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
yall need Talos.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:47 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I intend to.

Oh well thank you. Please tell us when you're done and let us read your characters backstory. I am sure it will be very intriguing!   

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 11:08:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
N*gga wakes up one day before school and his momma says "Cmon, mothafu*a, I gotta tell ya somethin"
I walk in to the yard of my house in Kokkara village "You can do Ki, n*gga, you can have magic powers"
"have you been smokin weed, bi*ch?" "But you're a wizard, Wike" "Don't give me that Hagrid naughtyword again"
"Just focus your energy" "Great. All I did was fart, thanks for Ki reveal mom" and than I went to shit out and saw that my crap flew in the toilet, I blew an anus Kamehameha
That's how I discovered I was warrior

Lmao..Anus Kamehameha lmao

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 11:14:02 AM
Once upon a time.

There was a Trunksjrjrjr...
And he woke up one day..
And went to shit
And then he went to naughtyword
Then while he was handling his business
There was an Earthquake
And a random guy walked by his house during the Earthquake and said HIS KI IS OVER 9000!!!!!!
Then that day he realized he has powers
And everytime he gets mad he masturbates and raise his ki

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:14:02 AM by DarkGoku103, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 11:14:38 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Jocer.

That is all.
Worst. Story. Ever. :O

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Thank you BlazingBarrager. I really like your character though! You incorporated the games story into your own. This is something I never thought of before. That is probably because I made Silencer's story before I had even known about the game itself! Please, how did you get a picture of a custom character? I'd like to know so that I may edit my post with more accurate photos.

Also, your profile picture is HILARIOUS!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:27:18 AM by Silencer »

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »

Offline d5hsfj

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
       Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That was how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war - a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth. But we were already too late.
       With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call... home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight... but watching over them in secret... waiting... protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here... we are waiting.

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
    • View Profile
Androde 5000: The great great great great more great granddaughter of Androde 18 and krilin and gohan and videl(She is part Androde part saiyan). from she was small she could control her kia. she kill them evil looking squirrels and them round cibermen. tell one day future trunks sense her power level was growing rapidly, and he told her that she has potential to be very powerful.he also told her that the past needs her help. So he trained her for a while. Then she left on a long adventure (time ;D). she got much stronger solo. then she went training with korrin for 10 yrs and master the crane stile. She then went looking for the seven dragonballs to unlock more power which took her a long time to collect. She then met a great friend name ztobi her days of solo was over. they trained and dual together she always winned. They got strong and the world ended before she could save the past. And now she is going to be reborn in the Revelation.

I never really thought of her backstory this was told right out of my head so Ta da ::)

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 04:34:50 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
I created this character in my head a long time ago because I like adding charactes to stories and imagining how it would've been with/for them. So I'll try to adapt it to DBO.

Here's Tofu:
He is (or was) a regular human born about 5 years before Gohan. He had no memory of his parents and lived with an uncle of his who was dedicated to science and barely saw him. He used to train martial arts since he can remember as a hobby and after some time training he managed to learn to do weak ki blasts like Videl in the Budokai Tenkaichi games (can't remember how far she got in the anime with the ki manipulation).

He then entered the Martial Arts Tounament some time beween the Freezer and Cell saga and befriended the Z-fighters who saw a great potential in his skills. After the tournament he started training with them and learned how to do powerful ki blasts like the Kamehameha and the Destructo Disk. In a couple of years he was a Spiritualist and had an encounter with the Time Patrol (let me know if i didn't get that name right) and decided to travel with them to Age 1000 out of curiosity. After some time in the future he managed to train a lot more in the Spiritualist arts meeting new trainers.

He eventually met Karin (that's the name of the adult quest guy in the tower, right?) and trained with him for years until he was 20. By that time he was a Turtle Hermit and had even learned the Kaio-Ken. He then started traveling around the world training even more but eventualy found his old house with his uncle's old research notes and found out a dark secret about his past. His uncle had murdered his parents to kidnap Tofu and do some genetic experiment to the baby. He wanted to turn himself into a Saiyan and his first experiment was meant to be done on Tofu so he took Saiyan DNA from one of the abandoned pods and inserted it in the baby making him part Saiyan and started studying the progress through the years.

Tofu then started searching for the Dragon Balls to wish for the missing notes from his uncle but while searching he learned about the humans wishing for the Super Saiyan transformation and changed his reason for obtaining them. While looking for them he traveled to the past multiple times to help the Time Patrol and also visit his old friends. Before he could get all 7 Dragon Balls, Tofu eventually met his uncle, who had turned into a Saiyan who could never age because of his experiments so he traveled to the past destoyed his uncle's lab in the past to avoid this from happening.

After some time he got all 7 DB's and turned into a Super Saiyan and kept on fighting for justice in the future, ocasionally  traveling back in time to help the Time Patrol. Getting stronger and stronger every day he learned a lot of skills.

And he lived happily ever after.

I know a lot of this stuff happened during the DBO times and are not related to the game but I had all of this invented by me some time ago so I wanted to share it. As I said I had to change some stuff to make it match the DBO timeline so it might not make total sense now but I like it anyway. Also, my character was called Tofux if I recall correctly but it was because Tofu was not available and also I never got to be a Super Saiyan >.<
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:07:28 PM by Tofu »
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 05:25:44 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money

You forgot to mention that she died like 8 times because the person controlling her gave up multiple times.

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Vroku entered into the DBO game, from that moment he was known nothing less then awesome.

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 07:22:27 PM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
I logged into dbo somewhat, now my future is brighter than #drunkuncle new haircut.

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 08:25:35 PM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
it made you crycrycry

Poof

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 11:16:45 PM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
basically this guy you see right here is pudding fat buu didn`t let bills to eat.
He is only pudding that evolved into fighting creature, most of them got eaten while they're in eatable stance but not this one.He liked fat buu back in the days and when he saw bills beat him he got angry and after long time he envolved and took shape of his idol(Fat Buu).He was trying to find Bills and avange his idol so he became pirate.The search for bills will continue in DBOR.

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 11:28:41 PM »

Offline blazelt

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Jocer.

That is all.

Jocer who is crying all the time*

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:30:52 PM by blazelt »

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 12:05:43 AM »

Offline Kid death

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • the strong will fall and stronger will appear
  • I am a: Majin
this is just for my 1 char

kiddeath: a human captured by the saiyanns he was on planet vegeta a regular 5 yr old boy didnt have a care in the world the only problem is they were experimenting they were seeing how much saiyan blood can make humans into saiyans they could only make him 6% saiyan (let me know if im wrong) kiddeath was wondering around one day and  "he saw too much" he saw the open crack in the door and saw freeza kill king vegeta after that he kiddeath was an enemy to all saiyans they hunted him down eventually he found an escape pod and activated it and landed on an unknown planet they saw he was just a child they took him in made sure his life was filled with peace but that all changed when prince vegeta and nappa came to the planet and killed the inhabitants kiddeath decided to take him on but they were too strong they knocked him into a coma he was like that for 5 months when he woke up he vowed revenge against vegeta kiddeath got an escape pod and made his way to earth to thus start his adventure towards vengance
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:10:43 AM by Kid death »