interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: alternate universe  (Read 4696 times)

alternate universe
« on: July 28, 2014, 04:35:18 AM »

Offline jardo

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
OK what if goku never existed but the plot stayed almost the same ( I understand the complications) piccolo would be the strongest then tien then krillin then yamcha. imagine tien and piccolo fighting raditz. I think it would be interesting to see the humans have a chance to fight and develop

alternate universe
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 04:53:28 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
OK what if goku never existed but the plot stayed almost the same ( I understand the complications) piccolo would be the strongest then tien then krillin then yamcha. imagine tien and piccolo fighting raditz. I think it would be interesting to see the humans have a chance to fight and develop

If Goku never existed, Raditz wouldn't of come to Earth.

If Goku never existed, Piccolo most likely wouldn't either.

alternate universe
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »

Offline jardo

• None
    • View Profile
Again I understand the issues but it would be cool to see how the humans would handle things without goku

alternate universe
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:20:26 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
Again I understand the issues but it would be cool to see how the humans would handle things without goku

They would die.

alternate universe
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 05:25:40 AM »

Offline jardo

• None
    • View Profile
You're quite the downer, tien could probably have take gokus place or could have used the ki blast cannon on raditz

alternate universe
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:44:41 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
You're quite the downer, tien could probably have take gokus place or could have used the ki blast cannon on raditz

And if they somehow managed to beat Raditz, they would all die when facing Vegeta and Nappa.

alternate universe
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 06:55:30 AM »

Offline West

• Global Moderator
  • 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 80 / 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Acc
  • Hail Doom Kay
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Yea, tbh, if Goku wasn't there. No one could defend Earth cause only because of Goku is why they all know each other. Without him, most of them wouldn't be where they got.
Tien wouldn't be able to fight anyone since is because of Goku that he started the training he started with Roshi and Kamisama.
The whole universe would be different in so many ways I can't explain you in 1 single post :/
R.I.P. Hall

|  Human Resources Leader for DBO Revelations  |

alternate universe
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Yea, tbh, if Goku wasn't there. No one could defend Earth cause only because of Goku is why they all know each other. Without him, most of them wouldn't be where they got.
Tien wouldn't be able to fight anyone since is because of Goku that he started the training he started with Roshi and Kamisama.
The whole universe would be different in so many ways I can't explain you in 1 single post :/

They still will have chi chi lmao

alternate universe
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 07:51:28 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Vegeta and Nappa were always going to come to Earth to destroy it. They'd likely arrive to find that the Red Ribbon Army had taken it over (as it was Goku's defeating of Pilaf that led them to find and release Piccolo Daimao). They easily destroy them at that point, and at some point, Vegeta and Nappa would probably be killed by Freeza.
Freeza would likely have never heard of the Dragon Balls, and thus would never have gone to Namek (or had he, would have destroyed the entire race without trying to collect the Dragon Balls).
Whatever race now populates the Earth may have been eventually attacked by Babidi, and Buu would have eventually run rampant through the universe.

Basically, stuff goes bad, Goku doesn't save everyone because Goku ain't there. : \
Don't forget, also... that even if they had somehow gotten to the point where Piccolo and Tenshinhan had fought Raditz, they would have died anyway. Tenshinhan was MUCH weaker than Goku, and Raditz could dodge the Makankosappo. Even if Tenshinhan caught Raditz from behind somehow, he didn't know about the tail weak spot, and Raditz only was able to be stopped by Goku because Gohan's strike on him weakened him considerably.
In other words, no Goku means no Gohan, and no Gohan means nobody beats Raditz, who wouldn't have come to Earth in that fashion anyway because he only came to recruit Goku. Most likely, Raditz would have come with Nappa and Vegeta, and wiped out the human race with ease.

I guess that means basically that in Dragon Ball... "Stuff goes bad, Goku saves everyone. When Goku doesn't save everyone, he saved it in directly." :P

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

alternate universe
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 08:06:35 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
If Goku never existed, wouldn't the Earth be at peace? Goku, being pure good, will attract evil due to the laws and balance of Yin and Yang. Hence, when Goku returned for one day, Babidi and Buu came along. This is just a theory. I have no idea really. But Steven's points make naughtyword sense lol.

alternate universe
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 08:10:46 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
If Goku never existed, wouldn't the Earth be at peace? Goku, being pure good, will attract evil due to the laws and balance of Yin and Yang.

I don't think so. Remember, there were already plans for Earth's population to be wiped out, even before Raditz came to get Goku.
Vegeta and Nappa just arrived a little sooner because they wanted the Dragon Balls.
But someone was always going to arrive on Earth and eliminate the human race.

Babidi and Buu popping up on Goku's? Convenient plot twist is convenient.

alternate universe
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
DragonBall Z is one hell of an anime.

alternate universe
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:24 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
I don't think so. Remember, there were already plans for Earth's population to be wiped out, even before Raditz came to get Goku.
Vegeta and Nappa just arrived a little sooner because they wanted the Dragon Balls.
But someone was always going to arrive on Earth and eliminate the human race.

Babidi and Buu popping up on Goku's? Convenient plot twist is convenient.

1. Yes, there were plans for Earth to be taken over, but that was before Planet Vegeta and the majority of the Saiyans were wiped out. Who knows if/when Frieza would of decided to destroy it. If Goku wasn't sent there, it could of been another saiyan, or it could of been that no one was sent because they weren't ready to send someone and then Planet Vegeta got destroyed.

2. Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth, but that was because they learned about the dragonballs through Raditz. If Goku was never sent there, I highly doubt Raditz would of ever shown up there. Thus none of them would of known about the dragonballs.

3. Yes, there were enemies that came to Earth to destroy it, but they were all pretty much because of Goku. Without Goku, there would of been no Raditz, no Vegeta, no Nappa, Frieza possibly if he ever wanted to take it over, but who knows about that, no Androids and no Cell. Buu would be the most likely candidate to destroy Earth. Him being revived had little to do with Goku I think. But also, without Goku and Gohan and everyone else, who knows if Babidi would of ever absorbed enough pure energy to revive Buu. It doesn't seem likely that he would of been able to.

Roku is probably right. The Earth would of been a peaceful place most likely if Goku never existed.

alternate universe
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
1. Yes, there were plans for Earth to be taken over, but that was before Planet Vegeta and the majority of the Saiyans were wiped out. Who knows if/when Frieza would of decided to destroy it. If Goku wasn't sent there, it could of been another saiyan, or it could of been that no one was sent because they weren't ready to send someone and then Planet Vegeta got destroyed.

2. Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth, but that was because they learned about the dragonballs through Raditz. If Goku was never sent there, I highly doubt Raditz would of ever shown up there. Thus none of them would of known about the dragonballs.

3. Yes, there were enemies that came to Earth to destroy it, but they were all pretty much because of Goku. Without Goku, there would of been no Raditz, no Vegeta, no Nappa, Frieza possibly if he ever wanted to take it over, but who knows about that, no Androids and no Cell. Buu would be the most likely candidate to destroy Earth. Him being revived had little to do with Goku I think. But also, without Goku and Gohan and everyone else, who knows if Babidi would of ever absorbed enough pure energy to revive Buu. It doesn't seem likely that he would of been able to.

Roku is probably right. The Earth would of been a peaceful place most likely if Goku never existed.

It wouldn't have been long before Earth was to be destroyed. Don't forget that Raditz states that they'd already found a buyer for the planet.

It wouldn't have been peaceful as most likely the Red Ribbon Army would have taken over.
While Vegeta and Nappa did go off to get the Dragon Balls, had they not, someone else likely would have been sent eventually.

As for the Buu revival thing, he would have been revived, just not so quickly. Babidi was merely shocked that Spopovich and Yamu had acquired so much energy at once.

Things may not have happened as quickly, but sooner or later, Earth would have been annihilated.

alternate universe
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 10:32:07 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
e.e I ain't reading all that.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

alternate universe
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 10:55:15 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Ironically, Goku was sent to destroy Earth in the first place. So if he didn't exist, somebody else would have probably been sent to destroy it. Perhaps another Saiyan and perhaps not, since planet Vegeta was destroyed that day and Saiyans were mainly used to take over other planets, I'd highly doubt they would keep any interest in Earth because there weren't others available to invade it.

Frieza never seemed to care about Earth anyway. The only reason Raditz was sent was because of Goku.

Babidi probably wouldn't have even considered using Earth to revive Majin buu because the power level there is too weak. Gohan SSJ2 could only fill up half of the necessary power to bring back Majin buu. It would take too long for an average human to achieve that level of energy even if it was all of Earth. It would take long and it would probably be better to choose another planet.

If Goku didn't exist it would mean Grandpa Gohan wouldn't have died. He probably could have trained more fighters. Make them strong enough to defend earth (highly unlikely). You never know.

alternate universe
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 11:00:54 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Don't forget about King Piccolo, if Goku don't exist, King Piccolo would still be alive and probably he would take over the world.

Made by Kaiza.

alternate universe
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Ironically, Goku was sent to destroy Earth in the first place. So if he didn't exist, somebody else would have probably been sent to destroy it. Perhaps another Saiyan and perhaps not, since planet Vegeta was destroyed that day and Saiyans were mainly used to take over other planets, I'd highly doubt they would keep any interest in Earth because there weren't others available to invade it.

Frieza never seemed to care about Earth anyway. The only reason Raditz was sent was because of Goku.

Babidi probably wouldn't have even considered using Earth to revive Majin buu because the power level there is too weak. Gohan SSJ2 could only fill up half of the necessary power to bring back Majin buu. It would take too long for an average human to achieve that level of energy even if it was all of Earth. It would take long and it would probably be better to choose another planet.

If Goku didn't exist it would mean Grandpa Gohan wouldn't have died. He probably could have trained more fighters. Make them strong enough to defend earth (highly unlikely). You never know.
Actually, that's misinformation on Raditz's part. Bardock and Gine sent Goku to Earth to protect him from Freeza.
I guess they never got the message to Raditz...
Of course, that's also a fairly recent revelation too...

For Freeza, it would have only been a simple day on the job.
Raditz mentions while he's kidnapping Gohan that Earth has already been targeted for extermination.
It's never explained whether or not it was to be exterminated by the Saiyajin, or just Freeza's army in general.

Wasn't Buu sealed away on Earth though, and Babidi just happened to uncover him there?
And he wasn't even aware of the Super-Saiyajins...
But he either would have taken all the time to revive Buu or gone onto another planet, I suppose...

But you did make a good point about Grandpa Gohan.
That's actually an interesting angle that nobody else (myself included) had considered.
It is unlikely, but so was the idea that a low-born Saiyajin could defeat Freeza. :P

Don't forget about King Piccolo, if Goku don't exist, King Piccolo would still be alive and probably he would take over the world.
Not necessarily. Didn't Pilaf only awaken Piccolo because Goku kept thwarting him?
Of course, had he crossed paths with the Red Ribbon Army, it's also possible that he would have resorted to awakening Piccolo to stop them.

alternate universe
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Actually, that's misinformation on Raditz's part. Bardock and Gine sent Goku to Earth to protect him from Freeza.
I guess they never got the message to Raditz...
Of course, that's also a fairly recent revelation too...

I literally have no knowledge of Gine lol and I feel terrible lol. Can you send me a link about her and this story?

And you're correct about Pilaf.

alternate universe
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 11:47:49 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I literally have no knowledge of Gine lol and I feel terrible lol. Can you send me a link about her and this story?

And you're correct about Pilaf.

http://mangajoy.com/dragon-ball-minus/1/

There you go.

alternate universe
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
I really disliked that.. It made literally no sense to me lol. Is this supposed to be canon?

alternate universe
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 12:15:44 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
It's canon, yeah.
Toriyama wouldn't have made a big deal about revealing Goku's mother if it wasn't, I'm sure.
And actually, if you look at it, a lot of things make a lot more sense.

Particularly when Raditz said that Goku couldn't have forgotten him.
If you go by the depiction in the anime, Goku was literally a new born baby. How could he have possibly understood even the most basic of orders, or remember his brother?
Heck, Raditz wasn't even shown in the TV special, and he was barely acknowledged.

alternate universe
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 12:20:36 PM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
So we're going to completely ignore the Bardock special now? This goes back to my last thread, how did Bardock travel back in time, do we ignore that as well?

alternate universe
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 12:31:26 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
So we're going to completely ignore the Bardock special now? This goes back to my last thread, how did Bardock travel back in time, do we ignore that as well?

Episode of Bardock was never canon in the first place.
From everything I've gathered it's part of Dragon Ball Heroes which is obviously non-canon as it incorporates elements of GT.
And let's face it, Episode of Bardock pretty much ignored the events of the TV special. Not only is Bardock, with his power level of 10,000 suddenly able to turn Super-Saiyajin, but his armor is comletely restored despite that being half destroyed before he even fought Freeza, and it never even once mentions his psychic clairvoyance.
It was basically just an excuse for fanservice by giving Bardock another appearance and having him transform into a Super-Saiyajin... which don't get me wrong, is nice because he's a cool character, but it wasn't particularly well done.

And Bardock still died the same way, it's just the events leading up to it that are different (since we saw Bardock breifly in the manga being killed by Freeza).

So, yes... the TV special is now non-canon, but does that mean we can't enjoy it? After all, with the exception of Battle of Gods, none of the movies are canon, but they're still enjoyable.
Hell, with the exception of the Garlic Jr. saga, most of the filler was pretty good (especially Goku and Piccolo trying to drive... that never gets old :P).

alternate universe
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Haha, definitely an awesome episode when they were driving haha. But still, we see Bardock that doesn't even care about Kakarot, it's like a whole next character.