interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Yesterday at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: Mistake in DBO's timeline.  (Read 6538 times)

Mistake in DBO's timeline.
« on: July 26, 2014, 09:34:59 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I read DBO's timeline and it was written assuming GT never happened and makes sense since GT is not from Akira Toriyami (or however that's spelled). I can tell because it talks about Goku and Vegeta leaving Earth for ever to finish their rivalry battle somewhere else and in GT Goku leaves Earth with Shenron never to return again (except for the little second Pan noticed him at the tournament thingy) and Vegeta stayed in Earth.

However, there's a lot of stuff in the game based in GT's elements. There's armor that looks like the SSJ4 with the hairy arms and stuff as well as the Great Saiyaman costumes and stuff if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure there's a lot more references from GT I can't recall right now but if the game was based on the Dragon Ball + Dragon Ball Z series without GT then there shouldn't be any GT elements like the ones I mentioned.

Maybe I'm just being silly since they just want to make reference to that because people would like it but it makes no sense adding some SSJ4-looking gear even though the SSJ4 never existed for them.

Also, I can't remember correctly why but every human is part Saiyan now. Shouldn't they have a tail in that case? At least have a quest starting the game where you get your tail cut off or something. It would be cool since all Saiyans and their sons had tails even though Pan didn't have one but it could make sense since she's like 1/4th Saiyan but Goten and Trunks didn't get tails either if I'm right. That would be Akira's mistake though, not from DBO and maybe it was all explained and I missed it or can't remember. Just improvising here, I just wanted to post about the SSJ4 thingy and started noticing other stuff while writing.

TL;DR GT never happened for DBO but there's SSJ4 costume and why does the humans in the game have no tails if part Saiyans are supposed to have, even though Pan, Goten and Trunks didn't get one).

Edit: I still think the tail thing should be possible if it was real life or the anime. Don't think it's a good idea for the game. It's a trait and even if there's low Saiyan blood it's still a gene and can be inherited just like the posibility of going SSJ is. If not it should at least be wishable like SSJ (and I repeat, in anime/manga, not in the game). About the SSJ4 armour, I remembered it as a SSJ4-looking armor but now that I saw it again in pictures I remember I just thought it looked similar but obviously not the same. I also remembered it having Gotenk's top but I was wrong there too, my memory failed me hard. I think that was because I once saw a Dogi or mod file that looked like it and made the relation.
The word "mistake" in the title might've been misused. I meant something else but still can't think of the word.

Also I read about Trunks' and Goten's tails. They could've gotten tails and got it cut as soon as they were born or maybe Toriyama just forgot or didn't want more apes thrashing around. The thing is I read the tails grow back when the Saiyan is in danger and Gohan's did grow in the middle of fights against powerfull enemies so why didn't Goten's  and Trunks' grow back while in danger? I just asume Akira Toriyama didn't want to continue with the Giant Ape attack thing and just made them not inherit the trait.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:47:12 AM by Tofu »
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Did you ever play DBO? Based on what you are saying im willing to bet no. There are plenty of discussions on how the humans have to use Shenron to wish for SSJ and the amount of saiyan blood they do or do not have.

All of your points seem dumb and aren't really mistakes as the title says. Most of the armor is pretty original man or it takes elements of DB/DBZ and mashes it together either way I never thought of SSJ4 from any of the armor I had or saw ingame

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:49:42 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
GT is not canon. At all. Ever.

Either you're misconstruing one type of gear for a SSJ4 appearance or that was a mod you saw. Great Saiyaman was in Z, since he appeared at the beginning of the Majin Buu saga.

Also, the "Saiyajin" race in DBO isn't actually Saiyajin. Just humans with the smallest amount of Saiyajin blood, which has been heavily diluted over the years.

Also, GT says females can't go SSJ, while they obviously can in DBO. Toriyama wrote DBO, but he had virtually nothing to do with GT beyond giving them permission to use his characters.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 09:51:48 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
 >:( You posted everything that I wanted to say

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 10:00:18 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
GT is not canon. At all. Ever.

Either you're misconstruing one type of gear for a SSJ4 appearance or that was a mod you saw. Great Saiyaman was in Z, since he appeared at the beginning of the Majin Buu saga.

Also, the "Saiyajin" race in DBO isn't actually Saiyajin. Just humans with the smallest amount of Saiyajin blood, which has been heavily diluted over the years.

Also, GT says females can't go SSJ, while they obviously can in DBO. Toriyama wrote DBO, but he had virtually nothing to do with GT beyond giving them permission to use his characters.

That's what I meant about GT, Toriyama had nothing to do with it and had nothing to do with the actual series. However, there's a vendor gear you can buy for humans at about level 20 that looks a lot like the SSJ4 furry arms with SSJ4 Gogeta's clothing though. I remember I wore them for some time.

I didn't remember where Great Saiyaman had started though, thought he was from GT only but now I remember correctly.

Also, I know the human race is "Human" and not "Saiyan" but still they're part Saiyan for having it in their blood so inheriting the tail should be a posibility since it's a trait that lies in the Saiyan blood even though they only got a little part of it in DBO. I just guess they didn't want people playing as giant apes or something so they deleted the gene from the Saiyan blood or something. I can't remember how all humans (or at least a huge lot of them) got to inherit the the Saiyan blood though. Just regular breeding or was it something that happened?
MarineCorps

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
That's what I meant about GT, Toriyama had nothing to do with it and had nothing to do with the actual series. However, there's a vendor gear you can buy for humans at about level 20 that looks a lot like the SSJ4 furry arms with SSJ4 Gogeta's clothing though. I remember I wore them for some time.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's just a coincidence.

Also, I know the human race is "Human" and not "Saiyan" but still they're part Saiyan for having it in their blood so inheriting the tail should be a posibility since it's a trait that lies in the Saiyan blood even though they only got a little part of it in DBO. I just guess they didn't want people playing as giant apes or something so they deleted the gene from the Saiyan blood or something. I can't remember how all humans (or at least a huge lot of them) got to inherit the the Saiyan blood though. Just regular breeding or was it something that happened?

Just normal breeding to the best of my knowledge. It is freaky how many of them there are in just 200+ years, but...

As for the tail thing, they likely just have their blood so diluted that no tail grew. Or if it did, it was immediately and permanently removed although that's unlikely.

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
What is wrong with an armour that looks like SSJ4, is not like the character are really SSJ4. And about the tail, I think the humans don't have it because they have much more human blood than saiyan blood.

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I disagree with you !
You know all saiyan even Goten, Pan, Trunks, Bra and others had a tail but they cut it because it's weak point
And in DBO, they are not saiyans but humans. With the wish they became SUPER Saiyan !
If they were Saiyans they don't need Shenron's wish to become Super Saiyans because this transformation start with rage and hatred.
But Goku and his son learn how to stay Super Saiyan without rage as you can see here in Cell Saga :

For Super Saiyan 4 it's an other story ^^
After for the things between DBO and DB GT I can't tell you a lot of things because I don't know a lot about this :-X
*click for original size*

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 10:13:07 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
He's talking about the level 21 gear you can buy from the merchant.

Yes it looks similar but, it has nothing to do with SSJ4. Also, SSJ4 was a drawing by Akriya already.

I don't see any other GT elements honestly.

DBO is 150-200 years after Buu saga. Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Pan, Bulla are having kids and there kids having kids thus spreading saiyan blood throughout the population.

DBO humans would be Goku and Vegetas great great grandchildren if i calculate right.

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I disagree with you !
You know all saiyan even Goten, Pan, Trunks, Bra and others had a tail but they cut it because it's weak point
And in DBO, they are not saiyans but humans. With the wish they became SUPER Saiyan !
If they were Saiyans they don't need Shenron's wish to become Super Saiyans because this transformation start with rage and hatred.
But Goku and his son learn how to stay Super Saiyan without rage as you can see here in Cell Saga :

After for the things between DBO and DB GT I can't tell you a lot of things because I don't know a lot about this :-X

Actually, it's only assumed that Goten, Pan, Bra, and Trunks had their tails cut. It's never actually said anywhere in the story (the only time anyone even mentions it in the least bit is Gohan asking Bulma if they cut off Trunks' tail, but no response was given). Also, While it's likely that Goten, Bra, and Trunks would have tails since they're half Saiyajin, we have no clue about Pan, since she's a quarter Saiyajin.

And also, the Super-Saiyajin transformation thing is likely due to gameplay reasons. It'd be unfair for them to get their transformations while the other races would still need to wish.

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 10:14:39 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
What is wrong with an armour that looks like SSJ4, is not like the character are really SSJ4. And about the tail, I think the humans don't have it because they have much more human blood than saiyan blood.

I say the SSJ4 is wrong because it's not supposed to exist. I'm not against it but it would be a little mistake I guess. About the blood thingy, even if the blood is mostly human, the most logical thing is that once in a while a human would be born with the tail trait. Not everyone but one out of every hundred or something like that. Not saying it gamewise but as if it was real life or some fiction movie or something haha. It would be unfair in the game though for some players to have tails and others don't or for all humans to have great apes and the other races having nothing equivalent.

I disagree with you !

Still the humans in DBO do have part Saiyan in their blood and are not 100% humans. It was stated in the DBO website. It's a tiny ammount but still something.

DBO humans would be Goku and Vegetas great great grandchildren if i calculate right.

So I'd be Goku's descendant? Amazing!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:16:37 AM by Tofu »
MarineCorps

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 10:21:40 AM »
    • View Profile
Actually Goten and Trunks had to have a tail cause they are half bloods

In the Turles movie or in Raditz Saga Gohan had a tail and unlocked the Great Ape form so eventually it got cut off but consistently grew back

Until he got older

So at one point Trunks and Goten had a maybe it was removed at birth   

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Actually Goten and Trunks had to have a tail cause they are half bloods

In the Turles movie or in Raditz Saga Gohan had a tail and unlocked the Great Ape form so eventually it got cut off but consistently grew back

Until he got older

So at one point Trunks and Goten had a maybe it was removed at birth

I read the tails grow when they're in danger. Considering that Trunks and Goten should've grown their tails multiple times but it never happened. Also I read it's possible that once adults the tail won't grow again unless forced like Goku's in GT. However, that was GT and was not part of the actual storyline.
MarineCorps

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 10:28:05 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
So I'd be Goku's descendant? Amazing!

Well Vegeta and Goku are the only ones who give off Saiyan blood.

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Lord of Pudding
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
Goku -- Chi-Chi
|
|
V Gohan - 50% Saiyan Blood -- Videl
|
|
V
Pan - 25% Saiyan Blood -- ???
|
|
|
V
??? - 12,5% Saiyan Blood
And then at this part on the story (considering Vegeta's family too), they maybe could have done
??? (with 12,5% SaiyanBlood) -- ??? (another person with 12,5%)
|
|
|
V
12,5% saiyan blood child

And so they kept lowering the porcentage of saiyan blood to the point that the tails wouldn't grow anymore, but, as doing that would increase the lesser saiyan blood population, it started to stop descreasing on a point probably on 6,25% saiyan blood. And still the possibility that some people have 3,125% saiyan blood, and maybe after even more years, the humans will not be able to wish for Super Saiyan anymore. However, DBO's story doesn't go to that part.

TL;DR:
The saiyans we know started breeding till the population started growing and stabilized itself on a certain porcentage of saiyan blood, low enough to remove the tail but still a little high enough to keep DNA of its ultimate power; the super saiyan.

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Goku -- Chi-Chi
|
|
V Gohan - 50% Saiyan Blood -- Videl
|
|
V
Pan - 25% Saiyan Blood -- ???
|
|
|
V
??? - 12,5% Saiyan Blood
And then at this part on the story (considering Vegeta's family too), they maybe could have done
??? (with 12,5% SaiyanBlood) -- ??? (another person with 12,5%)
|
|
|
V
12,5% saiyan blood child

And so they kept lowering the porcentage of saiyan blood to the point that the tails wouldn't grow anymore, but, as doing that would increase the lesser saiyan blood population, it started to stop descreasing on a point probably on 6,25% saiyan blood. And still the possibility that some people have 3,125% saiyan blood, and maybe after even more years, the humans will not be able to wish for Super Saiyan anymore. However, DBO's story doesn't go to that part.

TL;DR:
The saiyans we know started breeding till the population started growing and stabilized itself on a certain porcentage of saiyan blood, low enough to remove the tail but still a little high enough to keep DNA of its ultimate power; the super saiyan.

Assuming that's how it works (since Saiyajin are always breakin' rules :P), it makes sense. That's about how I figure it (more or less).

Although, it's kinda funny that they have enough DNA remaining to transform into a SSJ, but not enough to grow a tail. XD

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »
    • View Profile
Assuming that's how it works (since Saiyajin are always breakin' rules :P), it makes sense. That's about how I figure it (more or less).

Although, it's kinda funny that they have enough DNA remaining to transform into a SSJ, but not enough to grow a tail. XD

Is it possible that it when they make the ssj wish in DBO it multiply there saiyan essence??

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Is it possible that it when they make the ssj wish in DBO it multiply there saiyan essence??

I think that'd be beyond Shenron's power...
And given that the Shenron you can summon is basically a less powerful one, it's more unlikely.

I think only Toriyama really knows. XD

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 12:21:32 PM »
    • View Profile
It's ont bécasse one saiyan doesn't have a tail he is not saiyan
Look at Goku and Vegeta in anime
If you wanna know if someone is Saiyan you should see if his had a tail when he was born because all saiyans (not obligate pure saiyans) had it after it's they choice if they want to keep it or not
And all saiyans can't be super saiyan
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:23:14 PM by 2s10Sangoku »

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 12:30:38 PM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
I think that'd be beyond Shenron's power...
And given that the Shenron you can summon is basically a less powerful one, it's more unlikely.

I think only Toriyama really knows. XD
When you wish for ssj, the wish that is granted, provoke the genes of the saiyan inheritage in the human body. XD
This is just a theory, but we should ask Akira Toriyama about that :D
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 12:44:02 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
It's all fake anyway. Akirya can say anything to make it true. He can come out the blue and say Chi-chis mom is saiyan and make some stupid story about it.

Idc what anyone gotta say but, if akriya says it and the source is given then i gotta believe it

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 09:09:15 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!

i think this is the so called "ssj4 armour" ur refering to rite..... sorry i didnt have a better image xD
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:13:08 PM by SonGoku »

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 09:17:07 PM »

Offline Mr.Sanchez

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Sanchez the Bloodthisty Warrior
I read DBO's timeline and it was written assuming GT never happened and makes sense since GT is not from Akira Toriyami (or however that's spelled). I can tell because it talks about Goku and Vegeta leaving Earth for ever to finish their rivalry battle somewhere else and in GT Goku leaves Earth with Shenron never to return again (except for the little second Pan noticed him at the tournament thingy) and Vegeta stayed in Earth.

However, there's a lot of stuff in the game based in GT's elements. There's armor that looks like the SSJ4 with the hairy arms and stuff as well as the Great Saiyaman costumes and stuff if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure there's a lot more references from GT I can't recall right now but if the game was based on the Dragon Ball + Dragon Ball Z series without GT then there shouldn't be any GT elements like the ones I mentioned.

Maybe I'm just being silly since they just want to make reference to that because people would like it but it makes no sense adding some SSJ4-looking gear even though the SSJ4 never existed for them.

Also, I can't remember correctly why but every human is part Saiyan now. Shouldn't they have a tail in that case? At least have a quest starting the game where you get your tail cut off or something. It would be cool since all Saiyans and their sons had tails even though Pan didn't have one but it could make sense since she's like 1/4th Saiyan but Goten and Trunks didn't get tails either if I'm right. That would be Akira's mistake though, not from DBO and maybe it was all explained and I missed it or can't remember. Just improvising here, I just wanted to post about the SSJ4 thingy and started noticing other stuff while writing.

TL;DR GT never happened for DBO but there's SSJ4 costume and why does the humans in the game have no tails if part Saiyans are supposed to have, even though Pan, Goten and Trunks didn't get one).
The great Sayaman is from DBZ, it was when he was trying to hide his identity so no one in the school would know what he is. The tail thing its because it was 216 years after DBZ so they probably have a small amount of saiyan blood.
"I fight to see yet another dawn"-Roxas the Great

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 10:06:12 PM »
    • View Profile

i think this is the so called "ssj4 armour" ur refering to rite..... sorry i didnt have a better image xD

LOL ! This isn't a SSJ4 armor xD !
If he was refering to this... I don't think he know a lot about DBZ and DBGT...

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 12:49:47 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile

That's the one but I remember it being furry and stuff. I haven't played the game in about 2 years now so for some reason I remembered it as a SSJ4 suit. I remember now I used to like it because it had the same style as SSJ4 with skin-like chest and abs and the red color in the rest of the body. Also I remembered it having Gogeta's top but I was wrong there too.
MarineCorps