* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Fav NON-DBZ villian  (Read 2500 times)

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:36:39 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
Wanted to know what is everyone's favourite non dragon ball related villain.

For me. Though I prefer DC by a long shot, I'd say Doctor Doom and Venom.

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:24:41 AM »

Offline chano

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Darth Vader

The Joker

...it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 02:42:29 AM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Orochimaru, Pain, The Joker, or Hiei (when he was a villain). Those are all my non-dbz favorite villains I can think of at the moment.

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 02:45:26 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior

Hanma Yujiro

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 03:16:08 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
Akainu, he would do anything to reach his goals he would even kills his own allies

Poof

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:23 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
Natsu Tanimoto/Hermit.

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 04:00:11 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
hmmmm Rogue From Fairy Tail i'd say . Not exactly a villain but lol . He's best friend is a cat/frog that just cries so kinda gey

If id have to chose again id say .  Satan From Blue exorcist that **** on crack

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 04:01:53 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
hmmmm Rogue From Fairy Tail i'd say . Not exactly a villain but lol . He's best friend is a cat/frog that just cries so kinda gey

His*

And naughtyword you. Frosch is the coolest character in Fairy Tail.

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 04:06:34 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
    • View Profile
His*

And **** you. Frosch is the coolest character in Fairy Tail.

THERE WE GO AGAIN FROSH IS JUST A LIL naughtyword CRYING OVER NOTHIN

gay lil pink shit . nothing but a useless frog/cat

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master

The Shadows from Persona. Because nothing is more frightening than having to face yourself.

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. "Complete global saturation."
Also, impaling people with his hand.

This version of the Joker. Because while I don't necessarily dislike the Heath Ledger version, the Joker should just do s**t because "why not?"
Plus... that grin.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:08 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
Silent Hill's Pyramid head!

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 02:07:12 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
You know, when it comes to a matter of who my favorite villain is, I generally tend to take a step back and think instead who my favorite character is that just happens to be cast as a villain. My criteria have less to do with villain’s overall effectiveness and more to do with their actual depth as a character. While I’ll admit that there are good reasons for liking characters like the Joker and Venom, they’re all from a narrative perspective rather than based on their actual characterization, like Doctor Doom and Darth Vader, who are much more easily vouched for as deep, intriguing characters.

Anyway, my favorite “villain” isn’t really a villain, but c’mon, when am I going to get a thread to talk about my favorite neutral character? These sorts of discussions often boil down to black and white absolutes, but my favorite “villain” is anything but. Let me apologize in advance for the amount of gushing that’s going to follow.

I am, of course, talking about my man the Big G -- Galactus, devourer of worlds. To a casual observer, this would seem contradictory to my above statement about liking characters who are deep beyond their role in the story alone. That’s understandable, since most people don’t know Galactus -- they know of Galactus, from what they’ve heard in Vs threads and online banter, and possibly a few cartoons, and the ever-present Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Those all give impressions of Galactus not as a character, but as a force -- which is fine and dandy, but it’s definitely not the reason the character is so well-liked among comic book readers.

Galactus has a very well fleshed out character under his funny purple armor, and I don’t think most people are aware of that aspect of him. It’s not something that can easily be explained without reading a few comics, but I’ll give my best explanation. Before the current universe, Galactus was an ordinary guy. Being an all-powerful cosmic entity was never something he wanted and it was thrust onto him against his will. He retains a conscience and doesn’t enjoy having to eat inhabited planets, but at the same time accepts that it’s a part of what he’s become. His nature makes him a very isolated, even lonely and it’s difficult to not see that aspect of him. It makes him a surprisingly sympathetic character, despite clearly being very alien and rooted in comic book absurdism. Yet, I think that’s the reason that people like Marvel’s grandiose space stories -- they’re larger than us, but often still close to home. I don’t think there’s much that needs to be said about his presence or anything not related to his character in a well-written comic -- it speaks for itself.

As far as genuine villains go, Doctor Doom and Sinestro are pretty great, largely to deep characterization. For anime and manga in particular, I really enjoyed Light Yagami's character and while I'm not anywhere near done with JoJo, Dio Brando is indeed an effective and memorable villain, though not an especially complex one. I could list a few more favorites, but I think this post is long enough.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
    • View Profile
You know, when it comes to a matter of who my favorite villain is, I generally tend to take a step back and think instead who my favorite character is that just happens to be cast as a villain. My criteria have less to do with villain’s overall effectiveness and more to do with their actual depth as a character. While I’ll admit that there are good reasons for liking characters like the Joker and Venom, they’re all from a narrative perspective rather than based on their actual characterization, like Doctor Doom and Darth Vader, who are much more easily vouched for as deep, intriguing characters.

Anyway, my favorite “villain” isn’t really a villain, but c’mon, when am I going to get a thread to talk about my favorite neutral character? These sorts of discussions often boil down to black and white absolutes, but my favorite “villain” is anything but. Let me apologize in advance for the amount of gushing that’s going to follow.

I am, of course, talking about my man the Big G -- Galactus, devourer of worlds. To a casual observer, this would seem contradictory to my above statement about liking characters who are deep beyond their role in the story alone. That’s understandable, since most people don’t know Galactus -- they know of Galactus, from what they’ve heard in Vs threads and online banter, and possibly a few cartoons, and the ever-present Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Those all give impressions of Galactus not as a character, but as a force -- which is fine and dandy, but it’s definitely not the reason the character is so well-liked among comic book readers.

Galactus has a very well fleshed out character under his funny purple armor, and I don’t think most people are aware of that aspect of him. It’s not something that can easily be explained without reading a few comics, but I’ll give my best explanation. Before the current universe, Galactus was an ordinary guy. Being an all-powerful cosmic entity was never something he wanted and it was thrust onto him against his will. He retains a conscience and doesn’t enjoy having to eat inhabited planets, but at the same time accepts that it’s a part of what he’s become. His nature makes him a very isolated, even lonely and it’s difficult to not see that aspect of him. It makes him a surprisingly sympathetic character, despite clearly being very alien and rooted in comic book absurdism. Yet, I think that’s the reason that people like Marvel’s grandiose space stories -- they’re larger than us, but often still close to home. I don’t think there’s much that needs to be said about his presence or anything not related to his character in a well-written comic -- it speaks for itself.

As far as genuine villains go, Doctor Doom and Sinestro are pretty great, largely to deep characterization. For anime and manga in particular, I really enjoyed Light Yagami's character and while I'm not anywhere near done with JoJo, Dio Brando is indeed an effective and memorable villain, though not an especially complex one. I could list a few more favorites, but I think this post is long enough.

:l . aint nobody got time foh dat .  I don't know a single one of those Villain's lol

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 02:32:56 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I don't know a single one of those Villain's lol

You probably know at least a few of the ones I mentioned, even if not by name. Here are some images to refresh your memory, and a bit about where you might know them from.

Spoiler for Galactus:

I'd be very surprised if you haven't at least seen a parody of Galactus, because he's among the better known B-list comic book characters out there. I'd imagine the two ways most people would know about him is through either through playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3, where he's the main antagonist, or seeing him crop up in an online discussion, especially those ever-infamous character Vs character threads.
Spoiler for Doctor Doom:

Doctor Doom is pretty much the quintessential comic book villain, and probably the most iconic that isn't know from big screen adaptations. If Marvel makes a cartoon adaptation of one of their franchises -- and it's not the X-men -- there's a very high probability that Doom is somehow involved. He's also a playable character in a lot of video games based on Marvel's properties and I guess you could count his "portrayal" in the two Fantastic Four movies as... something.
Spoiler for Sinestro:

Not nearly as iconic as the other two, still a reasonably well-known character. If you've watched the Justice League cartoon, you probably know him, but by his classic costume, which was used in the show. He was also in the God-forsaken Green Lantern movie, where he was actually portrayed rather well, despite the movie itself being shit.
Spoiler for Light Yagami:

Obviously not a comic book supervillain or anywhere near as rooted in pop culture as the other characters, but I'd be a bit surprised if you enjoyed anime and didn't know about Death Note. It's an excellent, thoughtful series -- only 12 volumes long if you read the manga and free on Hulu (dubbed and subbed I think, and the English dub is excellent) if anime's more your speed.
Spoiler for DIO:

Dio's another character you might know about or might not. You've probably seen him before at some point because he was the subject of an old internet meme involving a fighting game version of him stopping time, crushing people with steamrollers, and filling their bodies with knives. Outside of that, he's one of the major antagonists of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, another excellent manga with an ongoing anime adaptation.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 02:38:23 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
Shinobu Sensui

Fav NON-DBZ villian
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 02:48:46 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs