• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Yesterday at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Yesterday at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • December 16, 2017, 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • December 16, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: Courage the Cowardly dog BACK(with your help)  (Read 3171 times)

Courage the Cowardly dog BACK(with your help)
« on: June 22, 2014, 05:17:12 AM »

Offline Kiretto

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It's not a tumor.
  • I am a: Great Namek
https://www.facebook.com/47353092854/photos/a.10151261882287855.492758.47353092854/10152499636452855/?type=1&theater

The original creators are bringing Courage back with a new style of animation. It's not as good as 2d IMO, but I think it still fits the courage craziness. CN are thinking of bringing it back, check it out.  :)

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 05:19:10 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
OMG i used to watch this when i was a kid,memories!!!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 05:23:56 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I remember this show! Laughed my ass off almost every episode. I dunno about bringing it back because I don't really watch TV anymore. And it's also a children's show...I think anyway. But the show is great nonetheless!
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 05:26:09 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
Seeing as to how the children shows are just a piece of shit, this would be a good addition.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 05:28:49 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
Ah man I loved this show! Hope it comes back.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 05:29:56 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Seeing as to how the children shows are just a piece of shit, this would be a good addition.

Lol yeah what's up with children shows nowadays? It's complete garbage from what I've heard.
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 05:30:52 AM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
Honestly, I don't support this.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was genuinely creepy and disturbing under the guise of being a kid friendly show. Cartoon Network has barely had half a handful of good shows since back in the day and every reboot they've attempted has bastardized the original shows. On top of that they seem to bow down to the Bad Parent Overlords now.

I don't see this ending well.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 05:31:44 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Lol yeah what's up with children shows nowadays? It's complete garbage from what I've heard.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:12 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Formerly known as Rhamus,Harkat,ZFighter in DBO TW
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Courage was a very bizarre show now that I think about it lol

On a side note bring back Johnny Bravo! Lol

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 05:34:18 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 05:56:33 AM »

Offline Fenerboyy

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • My ears do more than just frame my face.
It scared the sh*t out of me, when I was a kid. But I still loved it.
"I might be strong, but that doesn't mean my life is more important than anyone else's." - Goku

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 01:43:28 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
The original creators are bringing Courage back with a new style of animation. It's not as good as 2d IMO, but I think it still fits the courage craziness. CN are thinking of bringing it back, check it out.  :)

Courage actually used CGI animation and cell shading a lot in its original incarnation, usually to help with the uncanny valley. The most infamous example is probably in the final episode "Perfect", which I don't think needs an explanation. Just Google it or something.

And it's also a children's show...I think anyway.

It is. Most American animation consists of "children's shows", provided it's not an adult comedy like Family Guy or Boondocks, with a few exceptions here and there. But "children's show" is a pretty broad spectrum, and effectively means "our target demographic is under 18 years old", so a lot of series that have a fair bit of adult appeal are "children's shows", and a handful of cartoons are definitely targeted toward teenagers over children. For example, I think that plenty of adults can still find appeal in many of DC's animated series, like the much loved Batman: The Animated Series, or Justice League, as well as the two Avatar cartoons, even if Korra is... controversial to say the least. Unfortunately, the lack of kids buying toys based on recent cartoons in that vein tends to lead to cancellation for cartoons that are actually good.

The issue with American children's shows primarily has to do with issues in the marketing department. Much of the money made by a cartoon these days is ultimately made from merchandising as opposed to the actual cartoon itself, which was a bit more true back in the '90s. The problem plaguing cartoons today is pretty similar to what happened in the '80s, with the slew of cartoons based on toylines, though it's a bit different this time around, as that happened because of a loophole in advertising laws.

In essence, if a cartoon fails to sell merchandise and its production values are too high to pick up the damage, it gets canceled. This is why the handful of good cartoons in recent years have either been cancelled prematurely or based on toylines. Cartoon Network can't afford Green Lantern: The Animated Series and its expensive CGI, but they can sure as hell keep pushing out new episodes of Johnny Test because it's so damn cheap, merchandise be damned. Consequently, this is also why My Little Pony and Adventure Time have hung in there -- they have dedicated fanbases which will purchase anything you throw at them. Hasbro in particular -- the company responsible for My Little Pony, Transformers, and G.I. Joe -- is incredibly quick to jump on anything the fans latch onto in order to profit. It helps that they're a toy company and now have their own channel.

Basically, American animation is stuck in a rut because of a need to profit off of things that aren't a part of the main show itself and the sheer cost of creating an animation program in the first place. Actually, television in general has this problem, considering the number of cheap, easy to make reality TV shows that are made these days, which are obviously a lot less expensive than Supernatural, The Walking Dead, or things that actually, I don't know, try to be genuinely interesting. It's just that cartoons are enough of a niche market that they're one of the things most heavily hit by the issue.

Honestly, I don't support this.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was genuinely creepy and disturbing under the guise of being a kid friendly show. Cartoon Network has barely had half a handful of good shows since back in the day and every reboot they've attempted has bastardized the original shows. On top of that they seem to bow down to the Bad Parent Overlords now.

I don't see this ending well.

To be totally fair, though, a lot of rebooted cartoons have turned out genuinely good in the past. Just about every '80s cartoon has had a second chance now and most of the examples are an improvement over the original.

Probably the best way to get a good cartoon on a network these days is to use a name that already has some sort of staying power, and Courage the Cowardly Dog was a well-known show in its heyday. Also, keep in mind that this isn't simply a soulless reboot ala the recent fiasco with the Powerpuff Girls -- this the original creative team actively wanting to return and make a sequel/reboot for the previous show.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 01:48:56 PM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
Oh cool, I loved this show :)
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 02:00:10 PM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I remember this show. When I was a kid, it was funny and terrifying at the same time xD
Television nowadays needs better cartoons and this will be a step towards that dream.  :D

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
Courage actually used CGI animation and cell shading a lot in its original incarnation, usually to help with the uncanny valley. The most infamous example is probably in the final episode "Perfect", which I don't think needs an explanation. Just Google it or something.

It is. Most American animation consists of "children's shows", provided it's not an adult comedy like Family Guy or Boondocks, with a few exceptions here and there. But "children's show" is a pretty broad spectrum, and effectively means "our target demographic is under 18 years old", so a lot of series that have a fair bit of adult appeal are "children's shows", and a handful of cartoons are definitely targeted toward teenagers over children. For example, I think that plenty of adults can still find appeal in many of DC's animated series, like the much loved Batman: The Animated Series, or Justice League, as well as the two Avatar cartoons, even if Korra is... controversial to say the least. Unfortunately, the lack of kids buying toys based on recent cartoons in that vein tends to lead to cancellation for cartoons that are actually good.

The issue with American children's shows primarily has to do with issues in the marketing department. Much of the money made by a cartoon these days is ultimately made from merchandising as opposed to the actual cartoon itself, which was a bit more true back in the '90s. The problem plaguing cartoons today is pretty similar to what happened in the '80s, with the slew of cartoons based on toylines, though it's a bit different this time around, as that happened because of a loophole in advertising laws.

In essence, if a cartoon fails to sell merchandise and its production values are too high to pick up the damage, it gets canceled. This is why the handful of good cartoons in recent years have either been cancelled prematurely or based on toylines. Cartoon Network can't afford Green Lantern: The Animated Series and its expensive CGI, but they can sure as hell keep pushing out new episodes of Johnny Test because it's so damn cheap, merchandise be damned. Consequently, this is also why My Little Pony and Adventure Time have hung in there -- they have dedicated fanbases which will purchase anything you throw at them. Hasbro in particular -- the company responsible for My Little Pony, Transformers, and G.I. Joe -- is incredibly quick to jump on anything the fans latch onto in order to profit. It helps that they're a toy company and now have their own channel.

Basically, American animation is stuck in a rut because of a need to profit off of things that aren't a part of the main show itself and the sheer cost of creating an animation program in the first place. Actually, television in general has this problem, considering the number of cheap, easy to make reality TV shows that are made these days, which are obviously a lot less expensive than Supernatural, The Walking Dead, or things that actually, I don't know, try to be genuinely interesting. It's just that cartoons are enough of a niche market that they're one of the things most heavily hit by the issue.

To be totally fair, though, a lot of rebooted cartoons have turned out genuinely good in the past. Just about every '80s cartoon has had a second chance now and most of the examples are an improvement over the original.

Probably the best way to get a good cartoon on a network these days is to use a name that already has some sort of staying power, and Courage the Cowardly Dog was a well-known show in its heyday. Also, keep in mind that this isn't simply a soulless reboot ala the recent fiasco with the Powerpuff Girls -- this the original creative team actively wanting to return and make a sequel/reboot for the previous show.
If you're going to make a tl;dr, don't make half of it off topic. Courage the Cowardly Dog needs to stay dead. People naughtyword about bringing back old shows and then don't even watch them when they do come back, for instance, Invader Zim and Toonami. This is why nobody gives a shit about a 90s kid's opinions on CN.

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 02:48:43 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
If you're going to make a tl;dr, don't make half of it off topic. Courage the Cowardly Dog needs to stay dead. People **** about bringing back old shows and then don't even watch them when they do come back, for instance, Invader Zim and Toonami. This is why nobody gives a shit about a 90s kid's opinions on CN.

I was addressing other people's comments. I'm not veering off topic because it's still related to the discussion at hand.

Toonami actually gets around 1.2 million viewers at its peak every Saturday night the last time I checked, so it's not like no one watches it. It's just not marketed in the same way that it used to be, where it was in a prime timeslot and was meant to appeal to much younger viewers. It actually has a pretty respectable number of people watching it, considering when it comes on and the fact that I'd imagine most people don't even care that it exists and have forgotten about it.

Cartoon Network may not care much about the opinions of '90s kids, but a fair number of people have paid attention to '80s kids and used it to their advantage. A lot of the '00s had a lot of pandering toward to people who grew up in the '80s and many successful cartoons and even a few blockbuster film franchises have been based off of things that were popular in the '80s. A decade later and a new group of individuals are going to be young adults, and there is indeed money in nostalgia, though this might not be where that money is.

It's clear that this isn't going to be made in an effort to pander to '90s kids. No, no. '90s kids will more likely pirate this show if it all possible if they want to watch it. It's an attempt to revive a franchise that some people currently watching Cartoon Network may still know because of its occasional reruns and ride on the fact that it's already an established series, therefore needs minimal extra marketing. The '90s kids themselves will not make or break this -- the current generation will. Kids from the '90s are, admittedly, still a minimal part of the market, even if they are vocal.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I was addressing other people's comments. I'm not veering off topic because it's still related to the discussion at hand.

Toonami actually gets around 1.2 million viewers at its peak every Saturday night the last time I checked, so it's not like no one watches it. It's just not marketed in the same way that it used to be, where it was in a prime timeslot and was meant to appeal to much younger viewers. It actually has a pretty respectable number of people watching it, considering when it comes on and the fact that I'd imagine most people don't even care that it exists and have forgotten about it.

Cartoon Network may not care much about the opinions of '90s kids, but a fair number of people have paid attention to '80s kids and used it to their advantage. A lot of the '00s had a lot of pandering toward to people who grew up in the '80s and many successful cartoons and even a few blockbuster film franchises have been based off of things that were popular in the '80s. A decade later and a new group of individuals are going to be young adults, and there is indeed money in nostalgia, though this might not be where that money is.

It's clear that this isn't going to be made in an effort to pander to '90s kids. No, no. '90s kids will more likely pirate this show if it all possible if they want to watch it. It's an attempt to revive a franchise that some people currently watching Cartoon Network may still know because of its occasional reruns and ride on the fact that it's already an established series, therefore needs minimal extra marketing. The '90s kids themselves will not make or break this -- the current generation will. Kids from the '90s are, admittedly, still a minimal part of the market, even if they are vocal.
Did you take offense to that 90s kid comment or something? I'm just tired of nostalgia fags trying to act like the master race of cartoon viewers. That being said, this show needs to stay dead with it's integrity intact like Ed, Edd n Eddy

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 03:41:11 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I'm just tired of nostalgia fags trying to act like the master race of cartoon viewers.

Well when most of today's TV is utter trash what the naughtyword to you expect?

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 04:17:11 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Did you take offense to that 90s kid comment or something? I'm just tired of nostalgia fags trying to act like the master race of cartoon viewers. That being said, this show needs to stay dead with it's integrity intact like Ed, Edd n Eddy

Not really. I'm just stating the facts and I don't really consider myself much of a "'90s kid" -- most of my childhood was in the early to mid '00s. (on top of that, Courage was a '00s thing, not a '90s thing, as its first episode aired in November of 1999) All I'm saying is that '80s kids actually have been pandered to extensively and it worked out rather well for some companies -- especially toy companies. An estimated 10-20% of Transformers sales are from adult collectors, and that's a pretty impressive amount of money when you consider that sales for movie toys actually rake in more money than the film themselves.

I'm no member of "master race" or a "nostalgia naughtyword". I'm just someone who enjoys animation in general, and I think the '90s had a lot more going for them than the current generation of cartoons -- this coming from someone who has extensively watched and enjoyed cartoons much, much older than I am. The '90s had a lot going for them, introducing a lot of original, entertaining cartoons and I do think the state of affairs were better than they are today, where good shows are often canceled prematurely and less original content actually makes it on to television in the first place. Cartoon Network is pretty unwilling to take risks these days and they're naturally the only channel that focuses on cartoons. The rest of the American animation industry suffers as a result.

As a side note, Ed Edd n Eddy was a pretty good show and I have no problem with the revival it had, especially because the send-off was very nicely done. It felt like a proper finale. Y'know, wanting something to stay dead is just as much a product of nostalgia as wanting it revived.

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 04:55:13 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
(on top of that, Courage was a '00s thing, not a '90s thing, as its first episode aired in November of 1999)
Yes because people born in the early 2000s would remember a specific cartoon that aired at the same time? It's mostly known by people born in the mid 90s and that's the point I was making.
Cartoon Network is pretty unwilling to take risks these days and they're naturally the only channel that focuses on cartoons. The rest of the American animation industry suffers as a result.
 Y'know, wanting something to stay dead is just as much a product of nostalgia as wanting it revived.
Like Sym Bionic Titan qq. Also, the word nostalgia implies that I want to experience the show again, which is the exact opposite of what I want.

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 05:16:07 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
As a side note, Ed Edd n Eddy was a pretty good show and I have no problem with the revival it had, especially because the send-off was very nicely done. It felt like a proper finale. Y'know, wanting something to stay dead is just as much a product of nostalgia as wanting it revived.

I never cared for Courage, but I liked Ed, Ed, 'n Eddy.
Also, nerd fact: Rolf was voiced by Peter Kelamis, the second English voice of Goku.
You know... the one who actually pronounced Kaioken correctly.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Yes because people born in the early 2000s would remember a specific cartoon that aired at the same time?

It's mostly known by people born in the mid 90s and that's the point I was making.Like Sym Bionic Titan qq. Also, the word nostalgia implies that I want to experience the show again, which is the exact opposite of what I want.

The concept of a "'90s kid" is supposed to refer to people's whose childhood took place mostly in the '90s, not necessarily people born in the '90s. In essence, the people the '90s had the most cultural impact on.

Also, a note on nostalgia -- what I tend to find is that a lot of people who are "nostalgic" about a certain series don't want it revived or rebooted, but rather want those memories to stay preserved. I understand that a dictionary definition does imply you want to revisit said memories, but keep in mind that you see the world through a different lens when you're a child than you do today and that's part of what nostalgia means. Again, I'm going to point to Transformers for an example of this, as the notion of "Michael Bay raped my childhood" has become so prevalent there. It's clearly a product of blind nostalgia, as they're more worried about their memories of a cartoon from the '80s to enjoy what good has come out of recent additions to the franchise.

Either way, the conversation is quickly becoming irrelevant. If you're trying to debate something, you're starting to veer straight into ad hominem territory, questioning my motives for liking something (outing me as someone who perceives themselves as "master race" or a "'90s kid") as opposed to actually responding to the point I'm making. That's all kind of ironic, since this discussion began with you calling me out for going off-topic.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 07:21:07 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
keep in mind that you see the world through a different lens when you're a child than you do today

Personally, I find the only major difference for me when I watch all the old shows I used to watch is that now I'm smarter and I understand more of what's happening and what's being said.

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2014, 07:39:26 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
Just for the record, I still watch Looney Tunes.
It still makes me laugh when Daffy Duck gets shot in the face, perhaps now more so than my childhood, simply because most modern cartoons are so awful.

Then again, I'm pretty childish. :P

Still makes me laugh.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2014, 09:10:04 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Hacker / cracker : Knowledge is free We are Legion
  • I am a: Grand Chef
Personally, I find the only major difference for me when I watch all the old shows I used to watch is that now I'm smarter and I understand more of what's happening and what's being said.

I like when they do nothing I see the Cowardly Dog, tanbien see the ho ra adventure of magic dog and child (jake and finn) this series I mentioned is now more to the public more adult and that this number is for a youth audience

PS: as I told you my king juan carlos President of Cuba - "because you do not shut" talk much kiyza XD  :P
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:14:20 PM by Musicchef »