* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: your opinion on ssj options  (Read 2052 times)

your opinion on ssj options
« on: June 14, 2014, 05:31:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
as for the saiyans on dbor, will we still suffer from ep loss? and if so do you think the team should change it to where the ep doesn't decrease but only double? and yes i know essentially saiyans on dbor contain .00000000000000000000001% of saiyan blood, but i think if we have the ability to go super saiyan we should be able to control it at will. and for the cooldown as an hour is ridiculous atleast make it 30 minutes? #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
Miss with the bull shit.

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 05:38:10 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
Yes, no and no.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 05:49:02 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Its huumans not saiyans .

And no its fine as it is .

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 05:55:23 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Make EP drain a bit less on MA because they can't handle SSJ for their lives.
Nothing more. Nothing less. The cooldown was OK as it was. Don't change DBO too much.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 05:59:22 AM »

Offline Xellia

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Free Your Mind..
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
The cooldown should be lowered.
PEACE ONE LOVE

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 06:02:47 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
Please, no...not this again...
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 06:12:51 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
ssj is already too OP...
tbh if I was in their place I would just increase EP drain for spiritualist

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
ssj is already too OP...
tbh if I was in their place I would just increase EP drain for spiritualist
Please. SSJ was NOT op. If anything Great Namek was the best transformation in the game. Those things could WRECK you easily regardless if you're in SSJ or not.

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 09:16:33 AM »

Offline Songo

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • King Songo
SSJ had good CD. I was able to get like 40 min CD with dex gear.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
My CD for SSJ was between 15 minutes and 20 minutes.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
Please. SSJ was NOT op. If anything Great Namek was the best transformation in the game. Those things could WRECK you easily regardless if you're in SSJ or not.
how so? 10 min limit, need to use sp for attacks, can't fly, become slow af... so it's obvious why gm have 2 good attacks

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »

Offline MooseTwig

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Dark Super Ultra Mega Alpha Turbo HD Remix Piccolo
  • I am a: Namekian
Pretty much everything you said makes Super Saiyan sound mega OP. What about the other races? How come nobody wants to make Pure Majin or the Giant Namekian more OP?

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 10:08:19 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
how so? 10 min limit, need to use sp for attacks, can't fly, become slow af... so it's obvious why gm have 2 good attacks
Well for starters you can make a build around GN that gives it a CD of EIGHTEEN MINUTES. You can't get that close of a CD with SSJ. Secondly, GN get a crap ton of boosts making it so tanky you either need to crit constantly or have someone else help you. Finally, yes it only gets two attacks, but really two attacks are all you need considering the amount of power they have. So yeah...Great Namek trumps Super Saiyan.

BTW, what ARE the boosts that Great Namek got besides a giant boost in LP?

Pretty much everything you said makes Super Saiyan sound mega OP. What about the other races? How come nobody wants to make Pure Majin or the Giant Namekian more OP?
Dumke actually wants to increase the time limit of Great Namek to 15 minutes or so. Pure Majins are fine because they have a lot of power and buffs to back them up (when you play as Ultimate or Grand Chef anyway).

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 10:46:55 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Great namek was usefull and OP as naughtyword . dont speak shit plz . any idea how many times it saved me on my sk ? For example .while you are transforming u are untargetable  , so if u use it at the right time u can pretty much guard ANYTHING . for example i was in rank and an MA  tried to stun me first while he was at it i transformed causing him to lose his stun . then i un transformed causing him to lose his needle and 2nd stun  .So he was pretty much fuked . then one bold and boop! gg wp .

Heck i even got that on video on youtube

here at the last round .

But not many people knew about this so meh . Even if newbies try it they wont make it lol. Skillz

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 03:31:39 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
GN gives

E.def / m.def LP and EP increase
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 04:12:39 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit

No humans was the best class all you can dois dodge a nameks hits like easy

Post Merge: June 14, 2014, 04:14:23 PM
and nameks wasnt

Post Merge: June 14, 2014, 04:20:58 PM
namkes wasnt that op
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:20:58 PM by DarkGoku103, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 06:48:41 PM »

Offline Sagetim

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
While I've never played the game, I can certainly weigh in. It seems to me that an hour long recharge time on an ability as dramatic and powerful as going super saiyan is perfectly fine, especially when that recharge time can be reduced by stat investment. And given that there are items that focus on improving particular stats (this is an MMO after all), it can be surmised that the hour cooldown is only a base number, rather than an unchanging impediment. So, it really comes down to: Do you need to go super saiyan for every fight? I mean, sure, the characters in the show pop super saiyan out of the bag like it's going out of style by the end of the series, but to be fair, they have a lot fancier moves by that point. Super Saiyan 2, and 3, and various other shenanigans.

So, with that in mind, why not have a skill that everyone can get that reduces the cool down for that race's super form? There seems to be no reason to favor just super saiyan with a cool down reduction. It might also make sense to have a skill with super saiyan as a requirement to eliminate the energy point cost (after all, if we're going by show logic, then the show displayed that saiyans had an issue maintaining the form, it was exhausting, until gohan and goku did particular training to economize that cost). Alternatively, a quest, event, or even wish with a level requirement could potentially be introduced to allow for a modified super saiyan transformation.

But all of those are long term ideas. After all, the emulator has to get up and running first. So what might make more sense to consider is that your character is essentially an everyday mook that has been training to become a badass. They are like Krillen in that respect. They aren't Goku, a full blooded saiyan who wins by the power of shonen jump fans hating anyone else but him winning. They aren't Piccolo, who is not only abnormally strong to start with for a namekian, but also has fused multiple times. They aren't even necessarily like Tien, who was particularly talented and also a mutant with a third eye (or maybe he was a human who reached enlightenment and manifested one). So, bearing that in mind. If your character isn't a hero of old (who generally relied on blowing things up with ki blasts or punching things to death), then why would they be pulling out crazy extensions of already legendary super forms? I get it, the game is probably written to make you feel like your character is the super special awesome one that does the amazing thing that changes the way history is flowing...but to be realistic: it's an MMO, there's a bunch of other people getting essentially the same story line. It makes more sense that your character is part of a mass uprising of the normals raiding the armory of badassery, kicking gandalf aside, and running off with as many levels of badass as they can carry away. Unfortunately, when you start as a power level 5 commoner, taking a level of badass might just mean you've managed to become as strong as goku at the start of dragonball: power level 10.

I got a little rambly there, but my point is essentially that players don't necessarily need to have access to things like super saiyan 2, 3, 4,5,eleventy. And that if you're going to modify how super saiyan works, you should probably modify how the other racial transformations work on an equity basis. If the super saiyan gets an ep reduction (or elimination), then maybe the great namekian gets a longer duration, and the kid buu gets, I dunno, running faster?

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
While I've never played the game, I can certainly weigh in. It seems to me that an hour long recharge time on an ability as dramatic and powerful as going super saiyan is perfectly fine, especially when that recharge time can be reduced by stat investment. And given that there are items that focus on improving particular stats (this is an MMO after all), it can be surmised that the hour cooldown is only a base number, rather than an unchanging impediment. So, it really comes down to: Do you need to go super saiyan for every fight? I mean, sure, the characters in the show pop super saiyan out of the bag like it's going out of style by the end of the series, but to be fair, they have a lot fancier moves by that point. Super Saiyan 2, and 3, and various other shenanigans.

So, with that in mind, why not have a skill that everyone can get that reduces the cool down for that race's super form? There seems to be no reason to favor just super saiyan with a cool down reduction. It might also make sense to have a skill with super saiyan as a requirement to eliminate the energy point cost (after all, if we're going by show logic, then the show displayed that saiyans had an issue maintaining the form, it was exhausting, until gohan and goku did particular training to economize that cost). Alternatively, a quest, event, or even wish with a level requirement could potentially be introduced to allow for a modified super saiyan transformation.

But all of those are long term ideas. After all, the emulator has to get up and running first. So what might make more sense to consider is that your character is essentially an everyday mook that has been training to become a badass. They are like Krillen in that respect. They aren't Goku, a full blooded saiyan who wins by the power of shonen jump fans hating anyone else but him winning. They aren't Piccolo, who is not only abnormally strong to start with for a namekian, but also has fused multiple times. They aren't even necessarily like Tien, who was particularly talented and also a mutant with a third eye (or maybe he was a human who reached enlightenment and manifested one). So, bearing that in mind. If your character isn't a hero of old (who generally relied on blowing things up with ki blasts or punching things to death), then why would they be pulling out crazy extensions of already legendary super forms? I get it, the game is probably written to make you feel like your character is the super special awesome one that does the amazing thing that changes the way history is flowing...but to be realistic: it's an MMO, there's a bunch of other people getting essentially the same story line. It makes more sense that your character is part of a mass uprising of the normals raiding the armory of badassery, kicking gandalf aside, and running off with as many levels of badass as they can carry away. Unfortunately, when you start as a power level 5 commoner, taking a level of badass might just mean you've managed to become as strong as goku at the start of dragonball: power level 10.

I got a little rambly there, but my point is essentially that players don't necessarily need to have access to things like super saiyan 2, 3, 4,5,eleventy. And that if you're going to modify how super saiyan works, you should probably modify how the other racial transformations work on an equity basis. If the super saiyan gets an ep reduction (or elimination), then maybe the great namekian gets a longer duration, and the kid buu gets, I dunno, running faster?
  WHAT THE FUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE  STOP THE WALLS OF TEXT
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef

you're 100% right, but what did you say?

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »

Offline Sagetim

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
you're 100% right, but what did you say?

That's why I try to sum things up at the end of longer posts. I said, with supporting explanation, "nobody needs more than super saiyan, and if there's something done to make super saiyan better than it already was, then the other racial transformations also need to be buffed".

Is that better?

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
That's why I try to sum things up at the end of longer posts. I said, with supporting explanation, "nobody needs more than super saiyan, and if there's something done to make super saiyan better than it already was, then the other racial transformations also need to be buffed".

Is that better?
why couldnt you just naughtyword do that in the first place naughtyword?
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 07:04:07 PM »

Offline Sagetim

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
why couldnt you just ****ing do that in the first place ****?

Because the thread says 'your opinion on'. Which says to me 'provide your opinion, include supporting reasoning so that we may discuss it if we disagree so that we may come to a consensus, or at least an understanding at the end of our discussion without simply capslocking obscenities and insults at one another.'

The idea being to share the ideas that bring you to your opinion so that others can see how you got there instead of assuming that they will make the same leaps in thinking. This gives other people a bit of transparency into your thought process, helping them to understand why you said what you said, assuming that they read it all.

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 07:05:28 PM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
Because the thread says 'your opinion on'. Which says to me 'provide your opinion, include supporting reasoning so that we may discuss it if we disagree so that we may come to a consensus, or at least an understanding at the end of our discussion without simply capslocking obscenities and insults at one another.'

The idea being to share the ideas that bring you to your opinion so that others can see how you got there instead of assuming that they will make the same leaps in thinking. This gives other people a bit of transparency into your thought process, helping them to understand why you said what you said, assuming that they read it all.
honestly i didnt read all of that post it wasd too big i only read the last sentence
are you homosexual?
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2014, 07:34:57 PM »

Offline guzz

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
I dont have an opinion, I just wanna play shit and be happy

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2014, 08:47:51 PM »

Offline kami97