• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH  (Read 2797 times)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« on: June 11, 2014, 12:05:34 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human

This is what i don't understand. Do people understand that Dumke is the owner of his website? With that being said he has access to everything and this guy is calling it corruption.

If this was dbocom, Citrinate had access to everything as well. The only difference is that now people can see who is looking at the page.

Now you are going to use Facebook? lmfao stop it man.

The childish acts, behavior and the softness of this community sickens me. Grow up.

One of your members are still unloyal and provide me with this information.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:07:42 PM by Sporty »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »

Offline Sky

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ruler of the Divines and ya Step Mom
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
i find this cute a game of i spy... on the thing lol was looking for my name but no luck oh well
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:12:43 PM by xskysaix »
A Cool Guy Like Me   Deserves A Cool Sig

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:14:02 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
Why are you on our guild chat in the first place. First one of you guys gained access to our forums without letting us know. Then you just come on my profile saying, "I love the shit you post about my guild." Why the hell were you even there in the first place.

It's different with Cintrinate though, he had no type of hate towards others and he doesn't have the power like you guys to alter the game any way they could. Idk if you would but from what I've seen I guess so. I want privacy and I know it's dumke's and he can do what he wants but you basically asked him to spy on us it seems like to me and I don't want anything to do with that.

You can say whatever the hell you want, this is a smart move, not childish, that's probably why most of guilds use Facebook and their own forums. And if they don't, I would advise you to do so.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 12:14:36 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
you getting info of us,means that you are scared of RS,you said we need to grow up,but you are making a big fuss over this ''logic''
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:17:35 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
Why are you on our guild chat in the first place. First one of you guys gained access to our forums without letting us know. Then you just come on my profile saying, "I love the shit you post about my guild." Why the hell were you even there in the first place.

It's different with Cintrinate though, he had no type of hate towards others and he doesn't have the power like you guys to alter the game any way they could. Idk if you would but from what I've seen I guess so. I want privacy and I know it's dumke's and he can do what he wants but you basically asked him to spy on us it seems like to me and I don't want anything to do with that.

You can say whatever the hell you want, this is a smart move, not childish, that's probably why most of guilds use Facebook and their own forums. And if they don't, I would advise you to do so.

1. You guys started it.
2. We never asked him to spy on you guys.

you getting info of us,means that you are scared of RS,you said we need to grow up,but you are making a big fuss over this ''logic''

Why would we be scared of trash that couldn't even hit level cap back in Dbo? Dem jokez mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:19:55 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
1. You guys started it.
2. We never asked him to spy on you guys.

Why would we be scared of trash that couldn't even hit level cap back in Dbo? Dem jokez mate.
you guys always say the past is the past we leave that alone,but keep reffering to it,you are not very smart are you
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
you guys always say the past is the past we leave that alone,but keep reffering to it,you are not very smart are you

You guys are the ones who always talk shit about us in your guild forums, but in the public forums Piercer10 talks about how he wants to stop the hate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Dumke has access indefinitely. As well as Cit.

Yes Dumke can alter the game but, how and why would we only alter against you out of all people.

Dumke has no hate towards anyone. He's a calm person and stays neutral in all corners. So, you cannot call himj corrupt.

Everyone knows every mod and the admin can see everything from PMs to guild forums so, all smart people were already cautious of what they wrote.

Yes, i have access because of one of your members wanted me to see. Why do i look? Curiosity? Why not access to the oppositions page? Pretty sure you would do the same if you have the chance.

What have i learned?

-Skullbanks just talks to himself with his post counts
-nothing
-you're noob
-nothing

Nothing i can learn from you guys, You guys give your team false information as it is.

Scared of what? People that never played the game. People that never won a dojo war. People never won a scramble. People never won a platform war and People who never won budokai let alone won prelims.

Alright.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:24:18 PM by Sporty »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 12:24:33 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.

Yes Dumke can altar the game but, how and why would we only altar against you out of all people.

Dumke has no hate towards anyone. He's a calm person and stays neutral in all corners. So, you cannot call himj corrupt.

Everyone knows every mod and the admin can see everything from PMs to guild forums so, all smart people were already cautious of what they wrote.

Yes, i have access because of one of your members wanted me to see. Why do i look? Curiosity? Why not access to the oppositions page? Pretty sure you would do the same if you have the chance.

What have i learned?

-nothing
-you're noob
-nothing

Nothing i can learn from you guys, You guys give your team false information as it is.

Scared of what? People that never played the game. People that never won a dojo war. People never won a scramble. People never won a platform war and People who never won budokai let alone won prelims.

Alright.
calm down there,you may lose your contributor status again and have to cry over it to get it back

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Sporty amigo can your guild and raging soul put this in the past and be allies?

ally with what? to slow us down from achieving again. What can they honestly contribute? Numbers maybe? Space in guild room. No i don't want the embarrassment.

Look at them. We only allowed the good members that had status these guys have nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 12:28:07 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
calm down there,you may lose your contributor status again and have to cry over it to get it back

lmfao learn your facts. It was put on hidden because i went away for some weeks. I always had the same privileges and it was put back on visible when i came back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 12:28:30 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
ally with what? to slow us down from achieving again. What can they honestly contribute? Numbers maybe? Space in guild room. No i don't want the embarrassment.

Look at them. We only allowed the good members that had status these guys have nothing.
good as in bugging and cashing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
But if you help them then they can become something. Power of teamwork. Isnt what contributor means? to help and stuff. :)

Not with 2 faces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 12:31:33 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money

lmfao you dont know the history about bugging.

LOOOOL what's so bad about cashing? People who cashed kept the game alive.

Every good player cashed. Every TW cashed. Every HK cashed. Every KR cashed. Good number of Champion cashed. Good number of Paradise cashed.

Whats wrong? You poor? No wonder why u sucked so much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve

What's wrong with cashing? All it did was help keep the game up longer so faggots like you could play for free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 12:35:19 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
You guys are the ones who always talk shit about us in your guild forums, but in the public forums Piercer10 talks about how he wants to stop the hate.
Everytime I try to forget something always comes back up to hate you guys again. I said to Jocer a few days back after I found out that someone's was "spying" bs.

Yes Dumke can alter the game but, how and why would we only alter against you out of all people.

What have i learned?

-nothing
-you're noob
-nothing

Alright.

That's the thing you can never know what you can change, and you even just said," against guys like you?" You don't even deny it so it leaves me thinking.

I wasn't aware that the the mods could just come in whenever they want, no privacy maybe my bad.

No I would not look into another person's guild forum out of of honor and I don't want to see anything I don't want to see. It's their forums leave it that way. Tell me who the spy was if it even was one.

What you've learned was basically what you've thought of all along. You will learn more soon just wait.

Your accomplishments don't mean anything, if you didn't cash you wouldn't have any of them including some of your bugs that allowed you to get dojos.

Ok
What's wrong with cashing? All it did was help keep the game up longer so ****s like you could play for free.
Did you cash from their site or newgameway or seagm?
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »

Offline Nady93

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 26 / 4
    • View Profile
Hah, guess why uprise have contributors here... look at simmy, 0 help, 100% hate -> still contributor

lmfao you dont know the history about bugging.
LOOOOL what's so bad about cashing? People who cashed kept the game alive.
Every good player cashed. Every TW cashed. Every HK cashed. Every KR cashed. Good number of Champion cashed. Good number of Paradise cashed.
Whats wrong? You poor? No wonder why u sucked so much.
Everyone's history about bugging are different
"People who cashed kept the game alive." True
"Every good player cashed." - LOL, i was noob then with this logic
"Whats wrong? You poor? No wonder why u sucked so much." -> sounds like cash was only way to be good for you, hah poor = noob.

@now topic
To guild forums access should have only master and people invited by master, ANY admin or contributor should be allowed to read guild forums :/
You guys readed every guild-subforum on dbocom and now you doing same shit here.
Polish comunity have own DBO forum, and any of admins/mods are allowed to watch guild forums. Read guild forum with no permissions is like read private messages with no permission !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 03:41:25 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Greetings,

Sorry for the wait on my post, I've been busy today, working on a project, big surprise right?
That is also why it took so long for this to be locked, as it doesn't seem any of the other moderators were online.

First i'd like to clear some things up, which Sporty has said:

No, my Global Moderators cannot see boards they don't have permissions to see.

Example, this my moderator SonWest.

Only I can see every board, because i created every single one of them, also administrator gives absolute control over everything anyhow, because, well it's administrator.
Go figure right?

Also, i believe there is a giant misconception about Contributors.
They cannot do anymore then a regular user, it's just a title proving that i trust these people.
That is it, there is in total 14 contributors, and only 2 developers (Pigeon and Hexus)
Contributors are people i can ask questions about anything regarding the project, which i can trust, that it'll stay between us. Being I've known them for a good while and or they've proved quite invaluable to me.

Contributors have no more control over the development then regular users, the only difference is they know more.

Contributors aren't required to uphold anything, nor does it give them anything either.
The only usergroups that have any power, that is above standard users is Moderators, Developers and of-course myself.

Now Takaroku, the only reason why i was even in "your" Guild forums is, i was told i was being abused by one or more of your members.

That isn't nice. I haven't done anything deserve being abused.
If you believe, i have made an error, Private Message me You'll get a reply within 12 hours.

Like I've told you already, atleast twice, check your memberlist, if think there is a spy, you or one of your moderators, has allowed them in. Considering how cautious you are after people enter "your" guild forums, you might want to screen the people when they apply?

If you're worried about a spies that in it's self is quite strange, it's not like you're managing a project like myself, Understandable you'd like privacy in "your" forums, anything that you'd be worried about probably isn't a good idea to post in the first place.

Also, I cannot see anyone else Private Messages, unless it is reported, then i'll see it.
Other then that, those stay between the sender and receiver.

I honestly don't care what feud people have, until i'm brought into it.
then it's quite personal, in which i'll like to be directly contacted.

Especially, when i didn't even do what i'm being accused of.

If you're all so found of squabbling, i'll create a board in guilds forum, especially for the lot of you so you can argue to the end of time.

Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 03:58:43 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Dumke is right about this, since I am owner/admin in PW forum.
I suggest all of you to make guild forum like PW did way long time ago and not that wix guild website with limited things there.
No one but admin can't see parts of forum that are limited, but if admin allow some users or group of users to see/post, then they can see it.

I will say once more, every guild should make private forum and use them, this way Dumke won't be naughtyword DADDY to watch all of you.
Try to protect Dumke and DBOR team from this things and let them use all free time for making DBOR than fixing problems on this forum.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 04:05:23 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
wasnt this locked?

Is this all you can say?

Dumke obviously unlocked it.

As for contributors being able to see anyone's guild forums, that is not true. The only guild forums we can see are the ones that we are accepted into.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 04:13:23 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest
FFS.
Are u guys kidding me? REALLY?
I was in Uprise and naughtyword believe me, They aren't freaking terrorists to naughtyword hate them that much. Uprise is a PvP guild, No hate towards them what so ever.
What if some of them had a really bad attitude? Dont go hating the whole guild.
@Sporty + @Steven - No, not EVERY good player cashed, Like Nady Said, Cashing in is just an easier way. AND BY NO MEANS YOU HAVE HELPED KEEP DBO ALIVE, THAT IS JUST TRASH TALK, YOU EITHER CASHED IN FROM NGW WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WASABII. Anything other than zenni does. Check your info Mr KnowItAll

As for this guild war. I'd say you guys either BOTH grow up and act your age or just take this somewhere else, I dont want to see it in "Recent Posts" Ever again. It's ridicolous. Yes Uprise won many dojos, best players played in Uprise, but by no means of insult, the past is the past, all the glory you had at that time is now gone, with DBOR being a fresh start for everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 04:14:35 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
That is why I post it there.
Can we just stop with hate. You people just give or make more problems.
I understand that there will be guild - guild hate, I was on TW2 and I was good with most of Uprise, Cream, OrangeStar and even Champions.
Who ever won budokai, people won't say congratz to him, they would hate him. Problem in online games is global hate, why they or him or she is better than me....

Anyway back on topic, I would suggest you Taka check out your moderators
first then check moderation log there, someone should allow them to see things there, if they saw it or some of your members share things.

I am 100% sure that Dumke didn't allow that thing, not even moderators.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 04:16:18 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
FFS.
Are u guys kidding me? REALLY?
I was in Uprise and naughtyword believe me, They aren't freaking terrorists to naughtyword hate them that much. Uprise is a PvP guild, No hate towards them what so ever.
What if some of them had a really bad attitude? Dont go hating the whole guild.
@Sporty + @Steven - No, not EVERY good player cashed, Like Nady Said, Cashing in is just an easier way. AND BY NO MEANS YOU HAVE HELPED KEEP DBO ALIVE, THAT IS JUST TRASH TALK, YOU EITHER CASHED IN FROM NGW WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WASABII. Anything other than zenni does. Check your info Mr KnowItAll

As for this guild war. I'd say you guys either BOTH grow up and act your age or just take this somewhere else, I dont want to see it in "Recent Posts" Ever again. It's ridicolous. Yes Uprise won many dojos, best players played in Uprise, but by no means of insult, the past is the past, all the glory you had at that time is now gone, with DBOR being a fresh start for everyone.

I never said every good player cashed. Don't put words in my mouth.

And I never bought zeni. Ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 04:19:15 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Oh ffs, people here want to argue, and they call others "soft" for the sake of arguing.
Please, just dont cry over this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 04:24:06 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
just lock this thread