nooooo Luke i was joking about the NC-17 link xD
  • October 14, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
    :)) :))
  • October 14, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
    DBhORor
  • October 11, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
    [link]
  • October 11, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
    That moment when I should be studying but I try to get distracted by anything and come check the forums :v
  • October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
    wut
  • October 11, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
    happyyy late birthday lukee
  • October 11, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
    happy belated
  • October 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM
    Happy Birthday  :hype:
  • October 10, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
    Happy B.Day Luke  :hbd:
  • October 10, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
    :popo:
  • October 10, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
    :hbd: :hbd:
  • October 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
    :8000:
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
    BoOoOOoO
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
    halllloooowweeeenn
  • October 09, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Ray Ray. [link] p.s: if you haven't seen the movie yet, go and do it. ofc you watch the first movie then the second one. it's actually nice^^
  • October 09, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
    ahh f*ck...forgot... [link]
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
    *sees spooky theme* ... ---> [youtube]Xvjnoagk6GU[/youtube]
  • October 08, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
    Dragon Ball Online Revelations: Spooky Edition
  • October 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
    It's Spoonbob
  • October 07, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
    who dat weirdo, monkey?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
    with a lot of fantasy it is out [link]
  • October 06, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
    Is this game still not out?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
  • October 04, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
    D=
  • October 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
    D:
  • October 04, 2017, 04:06:33 AM
    ;)
  • October 04, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
    :haaaah:

Topic: Chi-chi Vs Videl  (Read 8397 times)

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« on: June 09, 2014, 04:44:00 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile

VS

Rules:

In an open field.

No killing
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:44:36 AM by Zellion »

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:08 AM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
  • I am a: Human
y is this not in off topic ._.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:53 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Hard... But I would say Chi-Chi... I mean, even Goku is afraid of her, and he faced Bills...
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:49:58 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
There is no Chi-Chi showed power level at any point, unless we accept random Gohan slap (cuz he didnt study enough) as power level.
I would say Videl.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 04:51:33 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
LOL?
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 05:04:01 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
There is no Chi-Chi showed power level at any point, unless we accept random Gohan slap (cuz he didnt study enough) as power level.
I would say Videl.

Watch Dragon Ball my friend... There is MORE than enough feats in there.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 05:45:31 AM »

Offline Kurai

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Weaknesses are for the weak...
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Unless this battle is based on PL only

Chi-Chi

Thank you Kaiza!

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 05:51:10 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
off topic but moka akashiya would whoop both with that said!

Chi-chi

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:44 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Chichi, easy xDDD

Chichi surpassed the human level, Videl is a normal human xDD

A battle more equal can be Chichi vs Krillin 21 Budokai xDDD

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 09:19:58 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Garlic Jr. saga is filler and therefore non-canon. In fact, even as filler it doesn't make any sense, as Garlic Jr., his entire backstory, and Higher Dragon were all introduced in movies, which have no place in the main storyline, thus rendering it pure non-sense.

Also, it's never stated that Chichi can manipulate Ki. It seems like the "Ki blast" she did during her first appearance had something to do with her helmet, and was probably a weapon, not an attack.

Videl can, so she can fly and everything. She can also sense Ki pretty adeptly, as shown when she senses Gotenks' power level.

I'd say their actual fighting abilities are about even, but Videl's definitive knowledge of how to use Ki is proof enough to say that I think she'd win.

Also, even if you count Chichi's "Kaioken" or whatever it was from the Garlic Jr. saga by going non-canon, remember, Videl fought against Super-Saiyajin Broly and survived. She even survived a huge attack of his when he was in his Legendary transformation.

Also, how did Chichi exceed "human" limits any more so than Videl?

I'd estimate that Goku was weaker when he fought Chichi than Spopovich was when he beat the tar out of Videl, as they even state that he held back considerably so he wouldn't kill Videl.
Chichi does have a good amount of skill, of course, but she was defeated by a single Kiai from Goku.

So...

In manga canon: Videl.
In non-canon: Videl.
In cooking dinner: Chichi ('cuz she's got way more experience, thanks to feeding three Saiyajin. :P)

Sorry... but Imma go with Videl on this one.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 09:21:52 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Garlic Jr. saga is filler and therefore non-canon. In fact, even as filler it doesn't make any sense, as Garlic Jr., his entire backstory, and Higher Dragon were all introduced in movies, which have no place in the main storyline, thus rendering it pure non-sense.

Also, it's never stated that Chichi can manipulate Ki. It seems like the "Ki blast" she did during her first appearance had something to do with her helmet, and was probably a weapon, not an attack.

Videl can, so she can fly and everything. She can also sense Ki pretty adeptly, as shown when she senses Gotenks' power level.

I'd say their actual fighting abilities are about even, but Videl's definitive knowledge of how to use Ki is proof enough to say that I think she'd win.

Also, even if you count Chichi's "Kaioken" or whatever it was from the Garlic Jr. saga by going non-canon, remember, Videl fought against Super-Saiyajin Broly and survived. She even survived a huge attack of his when he was in his Legendary transformation.

I'd estimate that Goku was weaker when he fought Chichi than Spopovich was when he beat the tar out of Videl, as they even state that he held back considerably so he wouldn't kill Videl.
Chichi does have a good amount of skill, of course, but she was defeated by a single Kiai from Goku.

So...

In cooking dinner: Chichi ('cuz she's got way more experience, thanks to feeding three Saiyajin. :P)

what did i say about typing a wall of text
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

So...

going to take ur word for it an skip this text  ;D

Join Our Guild

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
Puar can fly so is more powerful than Yamcha

At the begining of DB they couldn't feel the Ki, in the 23 Budokai only Goku, Piccolo,

Why Videl didn't surpass the human level?? How?? Training vs punching bag?? The first Goku was a "good fighter", but in the human level and He could crush a Rock, survive shoots, make Kamehameha... in the human level... Human level in DB isn't Human level in the real life...

Goku could do a lot of things in human level, but he couldn't jump like Chichi's jump in 23st Budokai (in a jump you need STR in your legs, 1st Goku can't, Chichi 23Budokai Can). Videl is a normal girl who fought vs normal fighters, can fly and trained with normal methods... Chichi was trained by Gyumaoh who has surpassed the human level training with Mutenroshi...

Obviously that Chichi lost easily vs Goku in Budokai, because the difference was huge. Blue was above the human level and died against Taopaipai xDDDD

Spoiler for Hidden:

Videl can fly and?? physically is a shit... She can't jump 100m or move as fast as a "super human (like Chichi)". You can say that she dominate the Ki and Chichi no, but Physically Chichi was too strong.

A Versus for Videl... maybe RanFan??? I think that RanFan was better, but is a better fight

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 10:19:07 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Puar doesn't necessarily even have Ki, and may fly without it. And that's not what I said besides.

Comparing Goku at the beginning of the series to 23rd Budokai Chichi is stupid, since Goku could do that by the time he finished his first training with Kame'senin. And he didn't surpass the standard human level until the 22nd Budokai if memory serves.
Also, Gyumao may have trained under Kame'senin, but it never states that he actually surpassed any serious limits. We never see him fight, or use the Kamehame-Ha.

It never said that Chichi surpassed the human training level either.
Chichi wasn't that far beyond normal levels even factoring that in as a possibility as everyone's eyes could keep up with her movements in the Budokai audience.
She wasn't disappearing or leaving a Zanzoken or anything.

Videl, having the ability to use Ki, means that she could use more power than Chichi. Chichi never formed even an incomplete Ki blast, but we see Videl clearly form some energy in her hands, and it never revealed Chichi's training, so how do you know that she didn't learn just the fighting skills? It never said she underwent any special training.

Videl may have trained through normal methods, but obviously she had a talent for it.
I'm not saying Chichi isn't strong, but where's your evidence?
She can jump high, sure, but there's nothing that actually shows her being any stronger than Videl.

Obviously, Videl is pretty quick as we see her risk her life frequently and she hasn't gotten killed dealing with thugs. The only time she got shot was when Gohan deflected a bullet at her in Battle of Gods, and that was because they thought it was a toy gun.
The fact that she can supplement her abilities with Ki adds considerably to her power, since she can obviously direct that Ki to a specific point in her attacks.

And comparing Videl to RanFan? That's just dumb. RanFan actually was a weakling who used her sexuality to intimidate her opponent.

And for the record, you can't even use Goku as a comparison here, as even before his Saiyajin ancestry was written into the plot, he had an natural gift for being strong. After all, he was trained by Son Gohan, who was the stronger pupil of Kame'senin, who also trained Gyumao, yet he never taught Goku the Kamehame-Ha, or even used his master's training methods. And you can't make the excuse that he didn't have time, as all he ever did quite clearly, was teach Goku martial arts and survival techniques.

So once again, moot point.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
Puar doesn't necessarily even have Ki, and may fly without it. And that's not what I said besides.

Comparing Goku at the beginning of the series to 23rd Budokai Chichi is stupid, since Goku could do that by the time he finished his first training with Kame'senin. And he didn't surpass the standard human level until the 22nd Budokai if memory serves.
Also, Gyumao may have trained under Kame'senin, but it never states that he actually surpassed any serious limits. We never see him fight, or use the Kamehame-Ha.

Chichi wasn't that far beyond normal levels even factoring that in as a possibility as everyone's eyes could keep up with her movements in the Budokai audience.

Videl, having the ability to use Ki, means that she could use more power than Chichi. Chichi never formed even an incomplete Ki blast, but we see Videl clearly form some energy in her hands, and it never revealed Chichi's training, so how do you know that she didn't learn just the fighting skills? It never said she underwent any special training.

Videl may have trained through normal methods, but obviously she had a talent for it.
She can jump high, sure, but there's nothing that actually shows her being any stronger than Videl.

Obviously, Videl is pretty quick as we see her risk her life frequently and she hasn't gotten killed dealing with thugs. The only time she got shot was when Gohan deflected a bullet at her in Battle of Gods, and that was because they thought it was a toy gun.
The fact that she can supplement her abilities with Ki adds considerably to her power, since she can obviously direct that Ki to a specific point in her attacks.

And comparing Videl to RanFan? That's just dumb. RanFan actually was a weakling who used her sexuality to intimidate her opponent.

And for the record, you can't even use Goku as a comparison here, as even before his Saiyajin ancestry was written into the plot, he had an natural gift for being strong. After all, he was trained by Son Gohan, who was the stronger pupil of Kame'senin, who also trained Gyumao, yet he never taught Goku the Kamehame-Ha, or even used his master's training methods. And you can't make the excuse that he didn't have time, as all he ever did quite clearly, was teach Goku martial arts and survival techniques.

So once again, moot point.
look at all that text not one person is gonna read
Anything is Possible.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 10:51:00 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Puar can fly so is more powerful than Yamcha
What...The..

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
paur can transform so more OP than krillin so?

Join Our Guild

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 11:09:26 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class

Kame training is based in surpass Human limit, only in surpass Human limits. If Mutenroshi was his trainer he surpassed the human limits

Satan and the interviewer talk about the fight Goku vs Cell (They could see the battle OHHHH)

First Goku Kamehameha = 1 little car broken, weaker than a normal kick

Goku & Krillin 21 Budokai surpassed human limits, then they could jump many meters, Chichi in 23 budokai the same. Videl no

Videl legs were trained easily, Chichi legs were able to jump many meters

Spoiler for Hidden:

Videl couldn't do this, why? because she could fly, but his legs were weak

Busoushoku no Haki appear!! xDD Imbuing her arms or legs with KI.. why was training like a normal human??

She can fly because she had a good trainer, but she trained physically like a normal human... so... for you Videl training >= Mutenroshi trainings???

Look the best way to rise your level in dragon ball
Spoiler for Hidden:

Ranfan only used her se sexuality against Nam (yes, only vs Nam, in a Budokai where the participants were strong xDD), and can do a little damage to him with a punch, yes, to Nam... this Nam

Spoiler for Hidden:

Probably for you Videl>Nam because she can fly, and use invisible energy balls (how much damage have done Ps2 DB Games xDD, Videl could do a energy ball, but as big as a breath xDD)

About Puar

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
The games have no reflection on actual combat skills/damage they can do. Period. I can beat up Beerus with Yamcha in BoZ, not gonna happen in DBZ. Just because some1 can fly doesn't mean they are stronger. Krillin beat Chioutzu and Chioutzu could fly as Krillin couldn't.

Videl was caught off guard with her guard down AND she was pregnant. She would obviously get hurt by that bullet.

Chi-Chi never learned from anyone, she never was taught by Roshi. Chi-Chi was shown to already know how to fight in DB (Goku vs Chi-Chi battle in the tournament) Videl was trained by the WMAT Champion.

RanFan fought HUMAN fighters. Contradicting what you keep saying about human fighters being weak.

Chi-Chi could not keep up with them, there is no proof of that what-so-ever.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 12:39:40 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
First off, I never stated a thing from the games, and I gave explanation of things regarding canon and non-canon. And even if you factored in the games, Videl had a Ki blast in Super Dragon Ball Z that was bigger than she was. But I'm not counting that.

Goku's first Kamehame-Ha was highly untrained, and the first sign that he could control his Ki. He learned it simply by watching it, not because he was concentrating on learning it. It took Kame'senin 50 years to learn it. Your argument has no basis behind it.
Goku's got a natural talent for learning, but it's not like he mastered it immediately.

Also, Goku didn't exceed "human" capabilities until volume 11. He showed this when he fought Panpoot during the 22nd Budokai, not the 21st. Get your stories straight. That was the result of his own training, not Kame'senin's.

Mr. Satan and the interviewer COULDN'T see the battle. The video camera couldn't even record it because of how fast they were going. All they saw were the moments where Cell and Goku stopped moving. That's what they were commenting on.

Goku trains like a normal human lots of times. He didn't under go any spectacular training for the most part, just generally using weighted clothing later on. In the beginning, in never showed any spectacular training, just as it never showed Gyumao use the Kamehame-Ha or anything. You're just putting out theories there.

In fact, many of the characters were depicted as doing normal training. Videl wasn't training at 100x Earth's gravity, sure, but neither was Chichi.

Another thing is, I was talking about the fighting style. Kame'senin never taught Goku or Kuririn any fighting techniques, he only taught them how to increase their strength.
He never even taught Kuririn the Kamehame-Ha. Kuririn tried it out during his fight with Chaozu, and that's how he learned it.
Gohan was seen as knowing the Kamehame-Ha, but not Gyumao. Unless it actually says in the series that Gyumao can use it, I think we can assume pretty well that he didn't actually teach Chichi much besides the normal fighting style but taught her nothing of the ability to focus Ki, or even do the same training.
It showed what kind of training Videl did, and it's well known that she's stronger than Mr. Satan, whom Toriyama stated is quite strong for a normal human.

Nam's fairly strong, but most of his attacks target pressure points. The attacks he used focused more on hitting the enemy where it counts, not on pure strength.

Try some actual evidence instead of fanboy/fangirl proclamations.
You're just saying theories and such, but you haven't given any actual evidence besides one image. You're not even considering how much training Videl did before the Budokai.
You're not even factoring in Spopovich's power and that Videl survived it.

If you like, I can post all of my findings. It's a pain in the butt to scan them all, but I can certainly do it.
Now, either stop arguing, or give me some evidence of how strong Chichi is other than "she can jump high."

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
First off, I never stated a thing from the games, and I gave explanation of things regarding canon and non-canon. And even if you factored in the games, Videl had a Ki blast in Super Dragon Ball Z that was bigger than she was. But I'm not counting that.

Goku's first Kamehame-Ha was highly untrained, and the first sign that he could control his Ki. He learned it simply by watching it, not because he was concentrating on learning it. It took Kame'senin 50 years to learn it. Your argument has no basis behind it.
Goku's got a natural talent for learning, but it's not like he mastered it immediately.

Also, Goku didn't exceed "human" capabilities until volume 11. He showed this when he fought Panpoot during the 22nd Budokai, not the 21st. Get your stories straight. That was the result of his own training, not Kame'senin's.

Mr. Satan and the interviewer COULDN'T see the battle. The video camera couldn't even record it because of how fast they were going. All they saw were the moments where Cell and Goku stopped moving. That's what they were commenting on.

Goku trains like a normal human lots of times. He didn't under go any spectacular training for the most part, just generally using weighted clothing later on. In the beginning, in never showed any spectacular training, just as it never showed Gyumao use the Kamehame-Ha or anything. You're just putting out theories there.

In fact, many of the characters were depicted as doing normal training. Videl wasn't training at 100x Earth's gravity, sure, but neither was Chichi.

Another thing is, I was talking about the fighting style. Kame'senin never taught Goku or Kuririn any fighting techniques, he only taught them how to increase their strength.
He never even taught Kuririn the Kamehame-Ha. Kuririn tried it out during his fight with Chaozu, and that's how he learned it.
Gohan was seen as knowing the Kamehame-Ha, but not Gyumao. Unless it actually says in the series that Gyumao can use it, I think we can assume pretty well that he didn't actually teach Chichi much besides the normal fighting style but taught her nothing of the ability to focus Ki, or even do the same training.
It showed what kind of training Videl did, and it's well known that she's stronger than Mr. Satan, whom Toriyama stated is quite strong for a normal human.

Nam's fairly strong, but most of his attacks target pressure points. The attacks he used focused more on hitting the enemy where it counts, not on pure strength.

You're just saying theories and such, but you haven't given any actual evidence besides one image. You're not even considering how much training Videl did before the Budokai.

If you like, I can post all of my findings. It's a pain in the butt to scan them all, but I can certainly do it.
Now, either stop arguing, or give me some evidence of how strong Chichi is other than "she can jump high."
Spoiler for Hidden:
If some of that was replying to me, I was talking to Shiho :))

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 03:09:00 PM »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
Chi-Chi  :D

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 06:16:24 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class

Human limits were surpassed in the 21st, Mutenroshi told Krillin that they were surpassed it in the 22 Budokai because he thought that Pamputto was a weak rival.

Viewers could see battle when Toriyama wanted it, first in 21 they couldn't follow them, but later in some battles they could and in others no...

Nam is strong because could hurt Goku and because he didn't die by a high hits of him (If Goku kick with the same power a normal or a good fighter they would die)

I'm not fanatic of Chichi, first because I don't like her and second because my favorite Girl Character is Videl ^^

When I've said that Gyumaoh can use Kame?? quote me please

Gyumaoh trained Chichi because She has the turtle habilities (not DBO Skills ¬¬) said by Mutenroshi

Videl only could learn to fly, show me that her attacks were strong than Chichi attacks... If Videl would have good physical skills she thought that 137 points made by Satan in the Punch Machine were a shit, but no... for Videl 137 points is a good score, yes... for Videl, the same Videl imbuing KI in her attacks xDDD. In the first part of DB the Punch Machine was useless, many of the participants could break it...

Do you say that Videl training is a good training and she could get a good STR???

Videl training few week with other normal humans > Chichi training (1-6) years with Gyumaoh???? Logic??? 

You can scan whatever you want, but Videl has only shown lose vs Spopovitch (Spopovitch playing with her) and fly... physically is a normal human who thinks that his father score is a good point.

If we would do this debate in 2003 maybe I would say the same that you, but now...??? seriously?? humans in the second part of DB are weak vs humans in the first part, and Videl is a normal human who can fly, Chichi isn't a normal human

(FIN DEL DEBATE [PARA MI ^^])

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 07:06:59 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
How were human limits surpassed in the 21st Budokai?
In the 22nd Budokai, there were several fighters with a much larger reputation than the 21st. Not only that, but Kuririn and the others were shown as constantly improving. Obviously, the humans aren't that weak. They're only perceived as such. Most likely, like the Saiyajin, they don't actually have a limit, and they simply get stronger at a much slower rate.

I didn't say Nam wasn't strong, but the attacks that had the most effect targeted pressure points. He stated after hitting Goku with his strongest move that Goku would be in a coma for the rest of his life. Just beating the tar out of someone wouldn't ensure that, though it could end that way, but he stated it as being impossible when Goku got back up at the mention of dinner. It was because he targeted a weak point in Goku's neck.

What I was stating in regards to the Kamehame-Ha is that Kame'senin never actually seemed to teach anyone it, and thus never taught them how to control their Ki. All he taught them was how to increase their strength.
What I was saying is Gyumao seems to have taught Chichi the fighting style, and at no point does it ever claim that he actually trained her in the same manner as Goku and the others trained, only that she learned the fighting style, which is ironic, because he never taught Goku the fighting style (in fact, none of the Z-Senshi have the same fighting styles despite all having been trained by the old fart). The only commonality seems to be they have the Kamehame-Ha, and all learned it themselves.
Chichi only uses the normal fighting style, and it's never shown that she actually knows the techniques.

Videl was beating the crap out of Spopovich, but his being imbued by the power of Babidi's magic made him far more powerful than a normal person. If he'd simply gotten a slight power up, I doubt Vegeta would have been curious about it, and given up his pride. They even mention that he clearly held back his Ki so as to not kill Videl, so the fact that she could knock him around like a ragdoll for quite some time is a good indication that she's far from weak. If he could kill her with a Ki blast in one shot, then how was she able to kick him so hard that his head wound up facing the other direction?
She also broke his neck with a kick, but due to the spell, he just put it back into place. She also didn't want to reveal that she had learned how to use her ki.
And as for the increase in her power, don't forget that Goku and Kuririn were shocked after learning how much they had improved after their training.

And where does it say that Chichi trained with Gyumao for very long anyway?
Maybe she didn't even train with him at all. Maybe she just saw him do some training when she was younger.
As I said before, Toriyama himself has stated that Mr. Satan is quite strong for a normal human, and it's shown in the series that Videl is stronger than he is.

Also, Chichi IS a normal human. Where at any point in the franchise is it ever shown that she isn't?

Perhaps I am a bit biased, having seen her land a few blows (granted with little effect but still some reaction) to Broly in Movie 10, which of course is obviously non-canon.
That being said, Spopovich is canon, and had quite a bit of power unlocked. I'm not saying that Chichi isn't strong, but where's the evidence that she's any stronger than Videl?

Videl may simply find the other characters to be mind warpingly powerful simply because she didn't understand the concept of Ki.
Chichi did the exact same thing more than once.

You can say you're done with the debate, but like the SSJ3 Goku vs. Mystic Gohan thread, you're just making theories. There's no evidence there.

Chi-chi Vs Videl
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 07:41:20 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
There's no evidence there.

Evidence no, but there is logic

Show me a proof that GokuSS can defeat Tenshinhan in saga Buu, no a theory, a evidence, a ORIGINAL PICTURE. Without evidences we can say that is obvious that he can do it

It's the same

22st Budokai People with a huge level was defeated easily, like KingChapa (KingChapa is a superhuman, and not an ordinary SuperHuman like Krillin in 21st, he was stronger than Mutenroshi 21st). They wouldn't take part in 21st budokai if they hadn't the level. Mutenroshi was impressed with the Krillin and Goku base level before the training, he knew that they will surpass the human limit for the 21st budokai.

He is the "Sensei" they should surpass the human limits to Mutenroshi thinks that they are fit to participate. If you don't see that is your problem, It don't appear with text is, it is the interpreting that I can see about a good Sensei like Kamesennin.

I've written this text because I'm not talking about Chichi vs Videl, is a easy fight Chichi 1 punch Videl KO flying or walking, using Kamehamehas, Getsuga Tenshou, BijuuRasengans, or Haoshoku no Haki with Gear 2, 3 and 4 xDD

(I'm going to write the futures versus thus; concise and radically, in 1 sentence)

Since 2006 in Debates about DB and in 2014 and here you can see the same barbarities xDDDD

Next Versus

Videl vs Freezer xDDD