[November 18, 2017, 09:47:57 AM]

Anyone from Canada? by Yuhao
[November 09, 2017, 03:10:56 PM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\
  • November 24, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
    [link]
  • November 20, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
    :'(
  • November 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
    R.I.P Bulma...[link]

Topic: Game Difficulty at Level 38 Cap  (Read 5210 times)

Game Difficulty at Level 38 Cap
« on: June 09, 2014, 03:42:51 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Following my recent Thread: http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=3123.msg56212;topicseen#new
I have seemed to learn that Levels 1 - 38 Is as simple as less than a weeks work, and so I believe that the gameplay time should increase otherwise people will be making 20+ Characters to try out builds and crap. This way the difficulty of the game increases, less characters per user, more effort put in every character.

Ways to increase GamePlay time and difficulty:
1. Decrease exp for quests.
2. Increase mob strength
3. Limit the number of characters/users PER IP Address unless the person deletes his previous account.

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 03:55:21 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
whats wrong with multipale characters? its fun and the game is fine as of how it is
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:58:47 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
Following my recent Thread: http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=3123.msg56212;topicseen#new
I have seemed to learn that Levels 1 - 38 Is as simple as less than a weeks work, and so I believe that the gameplay time should increase otherwise people will be making 20+ Characters to try out builds and crap. This way the difficulty of the game increases, less characters per user, more effort put in every character.

2. Increase mob strength
3. Limit the number of characters/users PER IP Address unless the person deletes his previous account.
Just because a select few found it easy to lvl that does not mean it was easy for others. I say about 20-30% of the population may have found it easy, may have been more.
No matter how you increase the difficulty of mobs, and decrease the exp for quest, that will not discourage people from making new characters. I kinda agree with raising the difficulty. There shouldn't be a limitation on characters because people want to create new characters without having to delete their previous ones.
About testing out skills and what not, let them do that, also there are skill resets so I doubt they will be making characters just to test.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 03:59:01 AM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!

2. Increase mob strength
i totally disagree with you and as bardock said its fine the way it is

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 03:59:51 AM »

Offline Danny

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • bang bang
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
If someone wants to have all characters or so, why care?

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 04:16:37 AM »
    • View Profile
When the level cap is 38... Im sorry but that will make the game too easy to play, whats the point if you can level to 38 in lets say a week's time, or 2 weeks, That will make the game so F*(#ing boring.
Oh... have you forgotten about the Server's capacity? They will limit the amount of characters ofcourse so you can get less capacity for your IP address. Imagine everyone making 8+ characters and more than 2 Accounts, How will the team be able to handle the costs? Nope, it will just crash the server.
Instead of going against my point without any proper reason, try and look at all the sides to the arguement. Secondly if everyone makes all classes and hits level cap, what good is the game? How would it be challenging anymore?
The game would literally be F*(&(ed up because level 38 is a very low level cap for fast leveling.

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 04:18:46 AM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?

2. Increase mob strength

Ahahahahahahahahaha, No.

When the level cap is 38... Im sorry but that will make the game too easy to play, whats the point if you can level to 38 in lets say a week's time, or 2 weeks, That will make the game so F*(#ing boring.
Oh... have you forgotten about the Server's capacity? They will limit the amount of characters ofcourse so you can get less capacity for your IP address. Imagine everyone making 8+ characters and more than 2 Accounts, How will the team be able to handle the costs? Nope, it will just crash the server.
Instead of going against my point without any proper reason, try and look at all the sides to the arguement. Secondly if everyone makes all classes and hits level cap, what good is the game? How would it be challenging anymore?
The game would literally be F*(&(ed up because level 38 is a very low level cap for fast leveling.

Very Interesting.. No.

Project Translator for DBORevelations

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 04:19:46 AM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
its not all about levling up we also have to spend time doing dungeons tmqs etc to get good gear so you might be the only one that thinks the game will get boring plus the lvl cap will not stay the same it will increase later on...........

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 04:21:33 AM »
    • View Profile
Ahahahahahahahahaha, No.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha, No.
Sigh, noobs everywhere with no respect.
@SonGoku
But just imagine the amount of characters ingame, surely the server wont be able to handle it.

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 04:22:19 AM »

Offline SSGokug

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The only Kirito x Sinon shipper on the forums
The Difficulty raise i can get down with but the rest of it? nah

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 04:22:40 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter

To be completely honest, you don't know what you're talking about.

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 04:24:00 AM »
    • View Profile
To be completely honest, you don't know what you're talking about.
Sigh, even without me stating anything, the number of accounts per IP will be limited anyway.

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 04:25:01 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
You dont just level up and throw your damn character away lmao. You lvl them up, get gear for each and single one of them, and try to do something special with each one. One does not just make a class because he/she feels like it( hope not ) it's because they plan to do something with that class. You make it seem like they are just making classes just to make them.
If the game is so easy then make it more challenging, I can guarantee you that many will not even make it through ud2 or tmq because they will have no idea what they're doing. They rely on higher levels to do everything for them. It will definitely be challenging doing things at lvl 38. Anyway it's up to them to do what they like with their character. If you are so bored of your character than try to do something useful with it or make another.
Im sure they have a plan for all the players too that will enter the game, they should expect a vast amount.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 04:25:18 AM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
Sigh, noobs everywhere with no respect.
@SonGoku
But just imagine the amount of characters ingame, surely the server wont be able to handle it.

To earn respect you must show respect, anyway I should remind you things as PvP and DBs?
Quite fun while you wait new updates.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:27:05 AM by MaestroSaiyan »

Project Translator for DBORevelations

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 04:30:38 AM »

Offline ZSule

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
I don't agree with you as well... When the level cap will be 1-38 people will create a main char a secondary maybe even a char to collect DB's in the future we don't know that yet. There will be a lot to get back up with... for example see the changes of every class (if they will change them) and i don"t really see the point creating "8 chars + 2 accounts" ++ with 1-38 people will do Tm'q try and get gear.. get they"re kid budokai maybe gear and etc. So when you think of it a lot has to be made during that time and i don't think people will do it in 1-2 weeks maybe some other people will just have fun in the game, talk with old friends and etc. (BAD ENGLISH)
"I'm not weird or creepy, I'm cool and awesome"

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 04:37:37 AM »
    • View Profile
Nevermind,justincase the game is too easy to play, the main topic, the game should be more difficult at such a level Cap

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 05:05:29 AM »

Offline Remis267

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It wasn't me, it was the Gangsta Rap and Peppermin
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I think the game difficult should be the same  and there is no reason to touch it.

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 05:18:59 AM »
    • View Profile
It will be a very short game, for leveling up that is

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 05:26:46 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
It will be a very short game, for leveling up that is
It's not like we'll have anything to do after leveling of course.

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 05:37:56 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
It's not like we'll have anything to do after leveling of course.
Actually, PvP should be lively... i always wondered why PvP was so dread with all those benefits, maybe they should add more. Also, UDs should have more benefits also, not just a drop or two, maybe some more accesories and gear and maybe some new thingy that DBOr devs can input ( an item other than clothes to raise stats )

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 05:40:56 AM »

Offline SkullBank

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 8
    • View Profile
  • The Best Since Day One!
  • I am a: Karma Majin
just make another player when ur done!

By:xSkySaix(RagingSoul)              
                        Join Our Guild
      http://ragingsoulguild4.wix.com/ragingsoul