* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: PaySafe For Cash Shop / Donate System  (Read 4351 times)

PaySafe For Cash Shop / Donate System
« on: May 19, 2014, 06:00:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!
So when DBOR comes out the cash shop will only be available for Paypal master card etc online cards? So you can donate from them ?

To start with will there be a cash shop ?

Will there be a donation system?

Well i wanna donate

and i wanna buy stuff from the cash shop . But i don't have any PayPal master card or any other online bank cards at all

Will it be easy for you to add Pay Safe?

PaySafe is such an easy way to pay and its preferred by me .

Also i suggest That you add Zeni in the cash shop where people can buy zeni with real money .

i Believe  in that way you will get some profit and have the server up no problem . Might even get some money for your self's

I will personally cash a lot . and go ahead laugh at me call me cashier idc I'm helping the community and i want to build my character fine . Its not your problem so let me be and go wine somewhere else

So what do you guys

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:04:09 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
So when DBOR comes out the cash shop will only be available for Paypal master card etc online cards? So you can donate from them ?

To start with will there be a cash shop ?

Will there be a donation system?

Well i wanna donate

and i wanna buy stuff from the cash shop . But i don't have any PayPal master card or any other online bank cards at all

Will it be easy for you to add Pay Safe?

PaySafe is such an easy way to pay and its preferred by me .

Also i suggest That you add Zeni in the cash shop where people can buy zeni with real money .

i Believe  in that way you will get some profit and have the server up no problem . Might even get some money for your self's

I will personally cash a lot . and go ahead laugh at me call me cashier idc I'm helping the community and i want to build my character fine . Its not your problem so let me be and go wine somewhere else

So what do you guys

I probably will because at the same time i dont wanna pay for DBOR but theyh deserved to because there doing this for us :P

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »
    • View Profile
Umm trying to monetize this at all is a VERY QUICK WAY TO GET SUED and get the whole project cancelled

The whole point of this is to make it an opensource emulation ala Star Wars Galaxies Emu. Making a cash shop for donations is pretty illegal copyright wise

The best they'll be able to do is take donations for the project, try to wrap that into the game and we may as well just stop now lol
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:10:54 AM by Leonardo »

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 06:12:55 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Magical Wonder Ant
I don't really know what PaySafe is, but I don't think I would use it.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 06:13:14 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!
Umm trying to monetize this at all is a VERY QUICK WAY TO GET SUED and get the whole project cancelled

The whole point of this is to make it an opensource emulation ala Star Wars Galaxies Emu. Making a cash shop for donations is pretty illegal copyright wise

The best they'll be able to do is take donations for the project, try to wrap that into the game and we may as well just stop now lol

So your saying that we won't have a cash shop to cash? just donation system?

Excuse me but I'm pretty much 100% sure 10people max will donate . Reallly how can somebody run  a server without a cash shop? how is he supposed to get money to pay the server . this is just stupid......

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 06:15:14 AM
I don't really know what PaySafe is, but I don't think I would use it.

Pay safe its an easy way to cash . If you are from europe . You can go to the  closest super market in your neighborhood or whatever . And for example with 5euros u get a 5euro pay safe with a code on it

When u get that code u go back in to the game and put the pay safe code with it . and get your points . which with those points you can buy cash shop items and stuff like that
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:15:14 AM by ImaFapOnU, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
They can't make the same Cash Shop like the one, which DBO had. It would be illegal.

We have to donate to keep the server up. If you wanna play the game you should donate. If you don't donate the game will go off again and done.

And i agree about the PaySafe Card option. We should be able to Donate with PaySafe Card. This way ppl who don't have PayPal, because they are too young, can donate too. And it's really easy...as you said...

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:23:03 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »
*click for original size*

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 06:21:56 AM »

Offline Futureiest

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
yup, just just donation system and i'm 100% sure more then 10 people will donate, dumke said something about they will send a item in mail if you donate.(i'm not 100% he said this, but i remember something about it.)

Made by Kaiza.

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 06:22:25 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
Stop spreading false information. It is not illegal.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »

Offline pometa

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
If the game goes ahead, will have to contribute. The game has not been done by mom and dad, so we have to help.

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 06:35:19 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
PaySafe is good option for people who don't have a credit card or paypal to donate

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 06:43:56 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!

+1 i read the legal and illegal stuff . That is not illegal.

Maybe they could add Cash shop in a different way but not remove . it how the hell will the server stay up anyway.

Anyway I'm happy more people agree with me and i hope the pay safe option will be added

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 06:46:17 AM
If the game goes ahead, will have to contribute. The game has not been done by mom and dad, so we have to help.

Agreed . But none will if they get nothing in return . Now you'll say they made door for us . But still not everybody is like that . If we get items in return of course people will cash and the server will stay up no problem . And with a pay safe system its going to be increased a lot by my opinion . I will personally cash a lot if pay safe is up
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:46:17 AM by ImaFapOnU, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 07:26:07 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
yes it is,you will make profit off the game that you not have the rights off,and thats illegal
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 07:46:36 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
yes it is,you will make profit off the game that you not have the rights off,and thats illegal

Depending what the money is used is what makes it legal/illegal. If the so called "profit" is used to fund the server, there are no legality issues involved.

Most of the kids around these forum are just assuming no cash shop will implemented. They go running their mouth, as you do, stating, yay no cash shop, token fun. Please. It has not been stated that there is no cash shop. Just a bunch of kiddos hoping there isn't because they have no money to their name.

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 07:50:16 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Depending what the money is used is what makes it legal/illegal. If the so called "profit" is used to fund the server, there are no legality issues involved.

Most of the kids around these forum are just assuming no cash shop will implemented. They go running their mouth, as you do, stating, yay no cash shop, token fun. Please. It has not been stated that there is no cash shop. Just a bunch of kiddos hoping there isn't because they have no money to their name.
well they are kids,they arent suppose to have money on the their name.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:18:15 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well about cash shop, I think that it should be there things that can get all in game. If you donate you get cash shop tokens, you can buy things for what you should farm a lot to get. U70 all stones, white stones, dogis.
About dogis, they should be in mudos and you get them by that and by luck.
In cash shop, people can get one they want, if they have cash shop items.
Golden inventory - donators can get them in cash shop but rest of us need to wish for them. Only titles and dogi balls can be get by events.
I think this way all should be happy enough but yeah if you want faster way donate and get things you want fast.
Idk will you people support my idea but I think this would be better for all.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 09:25:40 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
^ Not a bad idea . but they should add more than that in the cash shop .
I also agree with the pay safe i dea i do have a paypal credit but i never use it . too bored to do so. I usually get Pay Safe from a market  if i want to add money in game not paypal . So yeah paysafe would be a splendid idea . and ImaFapOnU dat signature <3

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 10:55:04 AM »
    • View Profile

It most certainly is, it's a problem the SWGEmu folks ran into and the WoW folks running private servers. The people who will be policing this kind of game won't ask questions, they'll just see a cash shop, and worse, it may get the server host audited, and you can guarantee that the game will be off during that whole time. And that's just US law, other countries are more strict and some more lax, but there are also a bunch of new copyright laws coming down the pipe. The policy should be better safe than sorry, which is what Dumke has said. The game will be fine running on donations. An obvious problem with the cash shop is said people are going to end up with waaaay more money than it costs to run the server. Servers are cheap, it's like 10$ a month depending on the traffic, and that's using an intermediary to host. Hell I could probably host it using my desktop PC, I can host ANH SWG just fine with over a hundred people, and I'm only limited by my upload rate of my internet, which I recently upgraded.

So quit talking out of your ass Simmy, being the local badass in DBO doesn't mean you know naughtyword about copyright law or running a server ;D

If 10 people donate 20 bucks that will run the server for a year with thousands of players daily, depending on how they go about hosting and whether they rent time or get their own server, the latter of which will be cheaper in the long run. Having a cash shop is a quick way to attract a lot of negative attention, if a web news agency sees that it won't be painted in a good light, it will look like the devs are trying to monetize the emulator. The point is to stay under the radar and not be noticed, which, even though the project will be completely legal, doesn't mean they won't do things like audit the project or send cease and desist letters (Capcom is known for doing the latter)

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 11:33:49 AM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
I say no to buying zeni directly from cash shop or donation. we have newgameway for that :)

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!
I say no to buying zeni directly from cash shop or donation. we have newgameway for that :)

dude new gateway won't be involved in any of this its a private server newgameway won't be involved with the private server Except if Dumke makes some kind of deal with them

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 04:34:20 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
It most certainly is, it's a problem the SWGEmu folks ran into and the WoW folks running private servers. The people who will be policing this kind of game won't ask questions, they'll just see a cash shop, and worse, it may get the server host audited, and you can guarantee that the game will be off during that whole time. And that's just US law, other countries are more strict and some more lax, but there are also a bunch of new copyright laws coming down the pipe. The policy should be better safe than sorry, which is what Dumke has said. The game will be fine running on donations. An obvious problem with the cash shop is said people are going to end up with waaaay more money than it costs to run the server. Servers are cheap, it's like 10$ a month depending on the traffic, and that's using an intermediary to host. Hell I could probably host it using my desktop PC, I can host ANH SWG just fine with over a hundred people, and I'm only limited by my upload rate of my internet, which I recently upgraded.

So quit talking out of your ass Simmy, being the local badass in DBO doesn't mean you know **** about copyright law or running a server ;D

If 10 people donate 20 bucks that will run the server for a year with thousands of players daily, depending on how they go about hosting and whether they rent time or get their own server, the latter of which will be cheaper in the long run. Having a cash shop is a quick way to attract a lot of negative attention, if a web news agency sees that it won't be painted in a good light, it will look like the devs are trying to monetize the emulator. The point is to stay under the radar and not be noticed, which, even though the project will be completely legal, doesn't mean they won't do things like audit the project or send cease and desist letters (Capcom is known for doing the latter)

Well Are you sure this information your spreading are correct ? seems pretty much false to me an  average server host costs 30$ Per month but it really depends on the traffic of the server and not only that . bandwidth ? Forgot about it ? Dumke lives in Australia thats where the server will be host how are people like me from Greece going to run the game ? even laggier than china.... Your just doing what simmy said spreading False information . and you Probably are another fake account from the Uprise hater team . So what if the team gets profit from it ? Hell of course i want them to get some profit  they did all this for us so we can just enjoy without us paying them back? We are not hiding behind our Fingers we are doing something 100% legal . And im pretty sure you know nothing about it . Let the Team worry about the legal issues or not your not one to interfere with you false information

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:36:42 AM by SonKagu »

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 04:36:59 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!
Please stick to the Thread . I have a lot of friends who would like to play the game and are willing to cash but they can only cash through paysafe.

So please can any admin answer this simple question ?

Is it possible that we can donate or cash Through paysafe for the DBOR service ? Thank you

Please i need an answer as soon as possible....

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 06:13:09 AM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
dude new gateway won't be involved in any of this its a private server newgameway won't be involved with the private server Except if Dumke makes some kind of deal with them

Its still won't stop them from trying to sell zeni because it not like DBOR team can sued them for it lol

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 07:06:56 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
What paysafe? You mean paysafecard?

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 07:38:49 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Come At Me Bro!
What paysafe? You mean paysafecard?

Yes. What else would i be talking about ? ;/

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 12:12:00 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I'm not entirely sure we can accept paysafe, I've just went to have a look at the requirements for a paysafe partner application.
and it would appear that you need to be a registered business to become a partner which is fairly obvious, But DBORevelations isn't a registered business.

Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"