interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: What will be your Adult for Budokai?  (Read 6050 times)

What will be your Adult for Budokai?
« on: May 15, 2014, 09:57:32 AM »

Offline Jayd2143

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hopefully, i can remake Kyousake,my Swordsman.
As a continuation to the other post, what would be your adult class for budokai? mine would be Swordsman(they're beast at PvP)
Death is the end of everything. Your PAST and FUTURE will be lost in an instant where there will be no second chance. However as long as you live there will be a chance of pulling a win. Kazuma Yagami

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 10:20:42 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Yeaaaaa, Threads like this shouldnt even be made....Chance the game wont even be up and a high chance that 35% of the forum users wont reach high cap or can compete in the budokai.

So yeah......Why ask

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Yeaaaaa, Threads like this shouldnt even be made....Chance the game wont even be up and a high chance that 35% of the forum users wont reach high cap or can compete in the budokai.

So yeah......Why ask

Who are you to know that 35% of people won't compete in badukai or reach the level cap? What kind of threads do you want? This is DBOR forum so why shouldn't this topic be made? Seriously dude don't hate all the time.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 04:23:36 PM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
It's quite likely that some people won't because it's quite difficult to get good gear as well as most people not having a good build.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 07:16:36 PM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter

So yeah......Why ask

+1 i was about to say that .

And you shoudnt even ask . Its obvious that most people will go to turney with there main character. Better make a thread of what master class will you chose than this stupid crap..... Really this Forum is full of kids saying nonsense . most of the people here didnt even play the game before....

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 07:19:27 PM
Who are you to know that 35% of people won't compete in badukai or reach the level cap? What kind of threads do you want? This is DBOR forum so why shouldn't this topic be made? Seriously dude don't hate all the time.
Someone who knows bettter

His not hating . Hell i agree with him . This aint kidsrevelations.com this is DBO . DBOCOM forums was never like this ... Peoplejust make USELESS STUPID childish posts . This is crap most of the people here are 15- years old . This is just stupid i cant even imagine what will happen when the game is up how much rage and stupidness.... DBO will never be the same as b4 not becuz of DBOR but bcuz of the kids community here .

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
It's quite likely that some people won't because it's quite difficult to get good gear as well as most people not having a good build.

Let me tell you what will happen. 95% of the newbies will pick a fighter . make a SHIT build to look like goku go buy a goku dogi . Then cry around its hard to get DB's to get SSJ . and you hear them  cry all over the DBOR chat
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:25:33 PM by SonKagu »

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 08:27:31 PM »

Offline Sindy

• None
  • Honor: 1 / 1
    • View Profile

And you shoudnt even ask . Its obvious that most people will go to turney with there main character. Better make a thread of what master class will you chose than this stupid crap..... Really this Forum is full of kids saying nonsense . most of the people here didnt even play the game before....

His not hating . Hell i agree with him . This aint kidsrevelations.com this is DBO . DBOCOM forums was never like this ... Peoplejust make USELESS STUPID childish posts . This is crap most of the people here are 15- years old . This is just stupid i cant even imagine what will happen when the game is up how much rage and stupidness.... DBO will never be the same as b4 not becuz of DBOR but bcuz of the kids community here .

Let me tell you what will happen. 95% of the newbies will pick a fighter . make a SHIT build to look like goku go buy a goku dogi . Then cry around its hard to get DB's to get SSJ . and you hear them  cry all over the DBOR chat
Totally agree with Kagu !!!

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 09:02:35 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!

Look mate i understand you agree with him but you gotta learn that games go on, you were new once to dbo and how did the community act to you? I bet they never said, stop making child post and so on. It's funny how you guys protect someone who is wrong. I help people and they learn  because i am not selfish and understand that we share this game with many people from many cultures who range in age. If they want to be a fighter and be like goku its up to them, and they probably will go in badukai and loose but they know they had fun. You gotta stop complaining because at the end of the day its you acting like a child.

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 09:37:11 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Hey,hey stop crying and act as cocky all of you.
People are bored and that is why they make all this topics.
Since some of us played DBO before, we should help new people who never play it before. What is wrong in this topics?
They just want to make this forum a live and they making this topics to see what they should make?
"What will be your Adult for Budokai?" -- That means will my char who is Sword, SK, DW, PLasma or what ever, will be good enough for Budokai.
I would be only piss off if someone insult, spam other users.
Let people post, and try to understand what game DBO was and what game DBOR will be.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 09:41:14 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Since some of us played DBO before, we should help new people who never play it before. What is wrong in this topics?
They just want to make this forum a live and they making this topics to see what they should make?
"What will be your Adult for Budokai?" -- That means will my char who is Sword, SK, DW, PLasma or what ever, will be good enough for Budokai.
Let people post, and try to understand what game DBO was and what game DBOR will be.
finaly mate
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 09:48:07 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!

You just basically said what i did iceman...looks like you understand were i am coming from. Lets hope the rest do to. Oh and for the guy who made this topic, keep making topics like these, don't listen to people and do whatever you want in the game.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:11:32 AM by Vroku »

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »

Offline Noki

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
Me i will do a Swordman i will reach max lvl cap and i will also help every single player how want to reach max lvl cap ... every one can reach max cap this game is made for everybody ..

So yeah......Why ask
THE ONLY KIND OF POST SHOULDNT EVEN BE MADE .... IS THIS KIND OF POST !

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:08:53 AM by Noki »

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:48 AM »

Offline Xicer

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 19
    • View Profile
  • I hate you all
  • I am a: Ultimate Majin
Look mate i understand you agree with him but you gotta learn that games go on, you were new once to dbo and how did the community act to you? I bet they never said, stop making child post and so on. It's funny how you guys protect someone who is wrong. I help people and they learn  because i am not selfish and understand that we share this game with many people from many cultures who range in age. If they want to be a fighter and be like goku its up to them, and they probably will go in badukai and loose but they know they had fun. You gotta stop complaining because at the end of the day its you acting like a child.

This^

The guys excited, I was too before I played dbo. Why yall gotta hate all the time smh

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 04:11:53 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human

Who am i? Go do your research...I've been around for quite some years and played with the best. I seen it all in this game and it's quite obvious that the majority of this forum wont even compete or would even be a challenage.

idk why i even still lurk the forums. Besides me what other good player stays and chats with ya?

lemme just leave.

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 09:34:39 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Who am i? Go do your research...I've been around for quite some years and played with the best. I seen it all in this game and it's quite obvious that the majority of this forum wont even compete or would even be a challenage.

idk why i even still lurk the forums. Besides me what other good player stays and chats with ya?

lemme just leave.

Other people come from different servers mate, I find it rather funny that your so up yourself. As I said before you are no one to say that this guy is making stupid posts and so on. I have see it all too, but the thing is if you help people understand aspects of the game and play as a "Guild" anyone will reach the cap and have a competitive build for dbor. If your alone and have no guild your probably going to have a crap build. People learn and you should be encouraging people to enter badukai, seeing as you "Seen it all". Act like a experienced player instead of a the way you are now acting.

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »

Offline Jotah

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Armageddon Website
  • Me waiting DBOR->
  • I am a: Pure Majin
im agree with jocer, this kind of thread are useless, i think the 90% of old dbo player will select his race when we know the max lvl ingame (38-50-55-60 or 70)
i will not use karma if is cap38 maybe sword or sk, idk xd

PS: STAPH WRITE "BADUKAI"
R.I.P Poppler
RC/ SKYPE ID: Jotahbeatmaker

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 10:22:13 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
im agree with jocer, this kind of thread are useless, i think the 90% of old dbo player will select his race when we know the max lvl ingame (38-50-55-60 or 70)
i will not use karma if is cap38 maybe sword or sk, idk xd

PS: STAPH WRITE "BADUKAI"

Exactly how is this useless? Someone who wants to enter budukai and compete with others can't because you and everyone else says so? You are all agreeing with someone who is wrong here and are protecting him. As I said there's room for old dbo players and for new, you are not helping anyone.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:24:14 AM by Vroku »

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 10:23:03 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Maybe instead of crapping all over this guy's thread, if you don't like it you can go make your own thread?
Perhaps it's because none of you have anything to make a thread about either.

If you don't like it, then leave it alone.
There's no reason to insult the guy.

Leave him and the people who post these threads in piece instead of trying to show that you've clearly got a superiority complex.

These forums and the game aren't just for you.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
To start with i was in dbo since 2009 KR beta . And the community was never like this....I was once new yes..But i was  nothing like this . And Vroku i guess u didnt play DBO b4 ? Cuz if u did in wichever server u are u would know who Jocer iis . Obviously u never played dbo so you will never undesrtand what wer on about .  What we mean is not that there noobs and all that shit .

My point is that this new childish community is biching hard.. U can tell by the stupid pointless threads they make

so my point is that the community is ruined

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
Maybe instead of crapping all over this guy's thread, if you don't like it you can go make your own thread?
Perhaps it's because none of you have anything to make a thread about either.

If you don't like it, then leave it alone.
There's no reason to insult the guy.

Leave him and the people who post these threads in piece instead of trying to show that you've clearly got a superiority complex.

These forums and the game aren't just for you.

I agree with Nia.

Also I have been reading these messages and they are fun to read how people fight.

No need to spoil people's fun.

It's a simple topic where people express opinions.

What If I called you all Gay Black Jews?

Ya I didn't think so...

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »
    • View Profile
i sick of ppl saying what class is best for what! a real gamer (like myself)
can go into a pvp battle against a so called OP tank or what ever an beat the person do they not give every class the same types of its an equipment to battle in? u just have to know how to play an Jocer is weak i whooped hes DW with my SK an dude could hanged so he left the fight so i wouldnt agree with a quiter

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
To start with i was in dbo since 2009 KR beta . And the community was never like this....I was once new yes..But i was  nothing like this . And Vroku i guess u didnt play DBO b4 ? Cuz if u did in wichever server u are u would know who Jocer iis . Obviously u never played dbo so you will never undesrtand what wer on about .  What we mean is not that there noobs and all that shit .

My point is that this new childish community is biching hard.. U can tell by the stupid pointless threads they make

so my point is that the community is ruined

I played dbo before mate otherwise I wouldn't be on the forums, I played in TW1. I Had a turtle, fighter and swordsman. People are excited about the game and you say they are ruining it because they are posting topics having fun discussing for the upcoming dbor? :/

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 10:34:08 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
I played dbo before mate otherwise I wouldn't be on the forums, I played in TW1. I Had a turtle, fighter and swordsman. People are excited about the game and you say they are ruining it because they are posting topics having fun discussing for the upcoming dbor? :/

Yeah, I agree. Just let people discuss what they want to discuss.

Think of it like pokemon. People are saying their favorite types of pokemon to each other.

People are JUST expressing opinions.

This is fun to us.

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 10:34:51 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
i sick of ppl saying what class is best for what! a real gamer (like myself)
can go into a pvp battle against a so called OP tank or what ever an beat the person do they not give every class the same types of its an equipment to battle in? u just have to know how to play an Jocer is weak i whooped hes DW with my SK an dude could hanged so he left the fight so i wouldnt agree with a quiter

All classes can be OP, with the correct gear and all. People like the guy who posted never had the chance to understand the game.

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »
    • View Profile
idk who ur talking too but if it was at me i never said any of those things u just said ppl can say whatever they what on their threads im talking about the ppl who want to put down on the thread cause one person says they are picking a certain class while another so called OP player thinks its a stupid idea so they just want to ruin shit if some wants to ask what class i might pick for budo then ill give them my answer which is a Karma! but im not gonna come on here an say the game aint evn out so why talk about this thats just fcking retarded to say that wasnt the question!!

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
idk who ur talking too but if it was at me i never said any of those things u just said ppl can say whatever they what on their threads im talking about the ppl who want to put down on the thread cause one person says they are picking a certain class while another so called OP player thinks its a stupid idea so they just want to ruin shit if some wants to ask what class i might pick for budo then ill give them my answer which is a Karma! but im not gonna come on here an say the game aint evn out so why talk about this thats just fcking retarded to say that wasnt the question!!

Exactly my point, joccer is wrong here.