* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: New Interview with Toriyama  (Read 5251 times)

New Interview with Toriyama
« on: May 03, 2014, 11:28:05 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Firstly... Why are they doing an Interview while Toriyama is drunk and smoked?? Really, the fans are trying to destroy the Dragon World???

They don't see that Toriyama is improvising in the Interviews... Toriyama isn't Oda, in each interview causes more incoherences...

Few years ago He created the Kaioshins & Kaios 's origins, now he contradict the story...

The Buu's story... other crap to add in his list

The explanation about SS3, SS2 and SS..... really?? how many marijuana joints had Tori been smoked??

Here the Interview... I call it "The follies of Toriyama"

Spoiler for Hidden:
How did Mr. Satan train to become stronger? Did he have someone like a martial-arts master…?

When Mr. Satan was young, he attended a fighting dojo called “Satan Castle”. Through a combination of considerable power and good luck (his rival fighting opponent would get food poisoning, for instance), he quickly became world champion and was called “Mr. Satan” after the name of his dojo. One day, at a bar in South City (where they were on tour), Satan and his martial-arts master made the mistake of making fun of Tao Pai Pai’s hairstyle. His master was killed, and Satan was heavily injured. From then on, Mr. Satan solemnly swore never to fight anyone whose true identity he didn’t know, or anyone who seemed crazy strong.

How did Mr. Satan win the Tenka’ichi Budōkai when Goku & co. weren’t around? He didn’t cheat, did he…?

No no, Mr. Satan really is strong. On an ordinary human level, that is. If a monstrously strong opponent turned up, he’d pretend he wasn’t feeling well and sit out the match.
Is there anyone else in Mr. Satan’s family besides Videl? It was written that his wife had already died…
There’s only the two of them in their family. But they’ve got loads of servants.
Majin Buu & Co.

How did Bibidi make Majin Buu? What process was there, what were Buu’s ingredients, etc…

Though in the manga Kaiōshin said that Bibidi made him, the truth is that one called “Buu” was not actually created by Bididi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber. Since the current Buu is a slightly different life-form due to the changes brought about when the evil Buu was expelled, it’s not known whether he’ll still go into long hibernation.

Majin Buu is invincible, but where does he get his energy from? It can’t be from all that candy he eats, can it…?

He doesn’t particularly need energy. It’s just that he likes candy.
*By the way, since the bad Buu was pure evil, he was easily purified in the afterlife, and was able to be reincarnated as Uub right away.

Please tell us (quietly) the spell that Bibidi left behind in his notebook to seal away Majin Buu.
It’s unpronounceable for humans. Putting it into letters, I guess it’d be something like “Nuwemwittsimwawaay”.
The Kaiōshin

The Kaiōshin are said to have the highest status in the universe, but how can you become a Kaiōshin?

No one can. Kaiōshin are born as Kaiōshin. There are three of them, and they work in shifts. Though there are two of them on duty now, if one of the Kaiōshin were to die in an accident, then the currently-inactive Kaiōshin would grow in the Kaiōshin Realm like a plant. If there aren’t any accidents, then it’s said their lifespans are about 75,000 years.1

Who was it that sealed the Elder Kaiōshin away in the Z Sword?

The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaioshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus.

Other Characters

Kuririn and No. 18 live with Marron-chan at Kame House; I want to hear the story about how they came to have such a wonderful relationship!

Sorry, I’m really bad when it comes to romantic stories like this, so I can’t give you a straight answer. But I think that probably No. 18 (who used to be a delinquent) found Kuririn’s seriousness and straightforwardness refreshing, and somehow or other she ended up falling for him.

Vegeta’s got that famous line about a “bargain sale on Super Saiyans”, but does that mean he’s been dragged along to bargain sales by Bulma or Trunks?

As you might expect, he’s never actually been to a bargain sale. Bulma’s super rich after all, so I don’t think there’d be any need for them to go. Most likely he just learned about them from TV news or commercials he happened to watch.

Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

Who created the Tenka’ichi Budōkai, and why?

It originated in a festival held since long ago at the temple which now serves as the tournament grounds.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 11:36:00 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
akira toriyama OP
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 11:53:16 PM »

Offline Steady

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Boredom Enthusiast
Oh my.

It always seems like he's against his fanbase or just straight up hates it but, oh well.
I kinda like the part about Super Saiyan but it does seem to contradict everything we've ever known about 2 and 3. Which is only kind of a big deal right ?
The Hercule Stuff is acceptable, I guess.

As for Kaioshin stuff though, my mind is a bit addled by the change. Wasn't there like four at a time just like the regular ones before this ?
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 12:21:24 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Super Kami Guru approves this
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Wow, this is disappointing.

Then again, recently, he forgot what Super Saiyan 3 was and forgot How to Draw Super Saiyan 2.

He also forgot who Majiin Buu was.

Dissapointing...

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 12:24:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
As for Kaioshin stuff though, my mind is a bit addled by the change. Wasn't there like four at a time just like the regular ones before this ?

2 ago Toriyama explained the origins of the Kaioshins and Kaios

Spoiler for Hidden:
Both are Shinians. The Shinians are born from an Apple which appear in a Tree called Kaiju (Not confuse with Caillou xDDDDDDD). This Tree produce normal Apples (Kaios), but once in a while a golden apple appears (Kaioshins)

These "normal" Shinians can live about 75000 years, they study in a "school" and the most prepared can get the position like North, East, South, Oest Kaio

Not all of Shinians are good persons, the bad Shinians are sent to the demon realm (where Dabura is the king). Then there are bad shinians who can be MaKaio or Makaioshin

An examle of MaKaioshin

Toriyama explained that helping to understand what had happened in DBO, but now... He've destroyed his arguments xDDD

Toriyama has said now that Kaioshin has a life expectancy of 75000 years, but Boo appeared 5 millions of years before and Shin was alive... If he said that Kaioshins can live 75000millions of years is ok, because RoKaioshin could have around 75 000 000 000 000 years old xDD

Is very difficult to explain in english for me I hope that you understand me xDDDD

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
2 ago Toriyama explained the origins of the Kaioshins and Kaios

Spoiler for Hidden:
Both are Shinians. The Shinians are born from an Apple which appear in a Tree called Kaiju (Not confuse with Caillou xDDDDDDD). This Tree produce normal Apples (Kaios), but once in a while a golden apple appears (Kaioshins)

These "normal" Shinians can live about 75000 years, they study in a "school" and the most prepared can get the position like North, East, South, Oest Kaio

Not all of Shinians are good persons, the bad Shinians are sent to the demon realm (where Dabura is the king). Then there are bad shinians who can be MaKaio or Makaioshin

An examle of MaKaioshin

Toriyama explained that helping to understand what had happened in DBO, but now... He've destroyed his arguments xDDD

Toriyama has said now that Kaioshin has a life expectancy of 75000 years, but Boo appeared 5 millions of years before and Shin was alive... If he said that Kaioshins can live 75000millions of years is ok, because RoKaioshin could have around 75 000 000 000 000 years old xDD

Is very difficult to explain in english for me I hope that you understand me xDDDD

You actually explained it quite well, your english was spot on.

As for what you said, it seems right.

Going by Tori's logic, the only Kaioshin that could of lived that long is Elder Kai, but I at this moment I forgot how long he was trapped in the Z sword..

1000 years?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:34:40 AM by Umbrax »

"Got told off by lukey senpai and made me wear the hat of shame for 5 months until he stopped looking at me with hate on his aussie eyes senpai dono sensei ggwp miyagi san naruto baka pokemon" - Our very own mature Moderator, West

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 12:31:03 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
Kaioshin have the greatest state on the universe and even cant win Majin Buu

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 12:52:24 AM »
    • View Profile
  • *Youtuber*
I think it was a preety good interview  :D
*ImperialPlanet*

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 12:53:39 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
akira is old guys,give him a break XD
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 01:47:52 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
He....is.....Drunk durning interviews these days, dont be harrash:)

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 01:51:22 AM »

Offline Umbrax

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
He....is.....Drunk durning interviews these days, dont be harrash:)

Toyi must of been pressured with DBZ stuff for 20 years..

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 07:00:42 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
Toyi must of been pressured with DBZ stuff for 20 years..
What the Tori

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 12:06:44 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
It actually took me two read-throughs to see what people were complaining about. Maybe I just haven't gotten enough sleep lately, because I do see what's here to complain about. The continuity errors are clearly present and Toriyama might not be aware that Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are identified as battle power multipliers in the guidebooks. Plus, the guy's old. The whole Kaioshin lifespan thing is a trainwreck, yes, but I don't see the issue with Boo -- he's just filling in a few gaps. There are only a few discrepancies and none of them are as glaring as, say, movie or GT continuity. The guy is old and probably doesn't care much about Dragon Ball anymore. I know that's hard to accept for some, but that's just how some writers get.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 12:36:34 PM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
I agree with Kiyza. It's not all that bad. It's actually pretty sound. Yes, he made a mistake about SSJ. But people have to keep in mind that most DB work was done in the 80's and 90's. So he is entitled to some allowances on the insignificant stuff.

Also, he has said on a few occasions (in a roundabout fashion) that he is disinterested in DB at this point. And the battle manga's are very time consuming and tiresome.

Slightly back to topic. I really liked his idea on Buu. I'm sure many people have wondered " Why didn't Bebedi jus create more than one Buu" or "what would stop someone else from making another Buu"... He gave a very plausible explanation, without damaging the original story.

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 04:08:18 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Mr. Toriyama is heading on 60? I think.
5 more years, and he probably won't do another thing with dragonball.
putting that into perspective, He's getting real old.

I'm quite happy with his answers,

Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

regardless of what one may think, this is actually quite true.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
Long Live Akira and Narnia

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 12:08:48 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Mr. Toriyama is heading on 60? I think.
5 more years, and he probably won't do another thing with dragonball.
putting that into perspective, He's getting real old.

I'm quite happy with his answers,

regardless of what one may think, this is actually quite true.

I liked that explanation. Though, I wouldn't lie if I said it did confuse me a little. I mean that was kinda of the conclusion he came to during Cell saga... I can only assume he means after he absorbed the God power into himself.

He did state in an earlier interview that Goku absorbed the actual SSJG powers into his being.

Also, I agree with you on the age part. I think some fans fail to understand how menally taking writing/drawing anything for long periods of time is.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 01:59:43 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Althought the SSJ thing is true its kinda uncool to just erase those transformations from everyones memory never ever seein em again .
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 04:02:19 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Althought the SSJ thing is true its kinda uncool to just erase those transformations from everyones memory never ever seein em again .

It's not exactly erasing them. Think of it as the same way they phased out Kaioken. It's just not needed like it originally was.

God I miss Kaioken. :-\

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
It's not exactly erasing them. Think of it as the same way they phased out Kaioken. It's just not needed like it originally was.

God I miss Kaioken. :-\

Kaioken rest in peace seriously, looked cool as naughtyword.Wish they do something with it :/

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
Kaioken rest in peace seriously, looked cool as ****.Wish they do something with it :/
they made a super version of it! 
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 04:53:55 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Lmao Griffel good point ^
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 05:16:15 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Saw this as well in the interview.

Where’d Artificial Human No. 17 go after the Cell arc, and what did he do?

He works in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, as an outstanding guard who doesn’t hold back against poachers.2
 It’s an ideal job for No. 17, who loves to be on his own and isn’t big on cooperating with others; since he’s so good at his job, he takes in a high salary. He’s married to a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.

He went and met No. 18 and Kuririn one time, but didn’t talk about what he’d been up to, maybe because he considers such a wholesome lifestyle embarrassing.

Artificial Humans & Cell Arc: Inside Scoop
At first I thought I’d make No. 20 the real enemy. But my editor at the time3 told me he was just an old geezer, so I stopped.

-At the time, Toriyama-sensei really liked slanted eyes. If you look closely, you’ll notice a lot of the artificial humans have slanted eyes!?

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 06:25:20 AM »

Offline SonKagu

• Shenron
  • Honor: 46 / 10
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
lol in this interview toriama is just poppin things out of his ass hahaha. He doesnt even rembmer most things about dbz ;p

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 06:54:28 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
Well, that, or he's secretly been planning to reveal this info for 20 years.
Maybe he just thought "Well, nobody will shut up about Dragon Ball, so Imma give them a throrough mind screw." :P

Also, I agree with you on the age part. I think some fans fail to understand how menally taking writing/drawing anything for long periods of time is.

This is also true. Everyone knows that Toriyama frequently forgot things, and that was back in the early parts of the original Dragon Ball.

Kaioken rest in peace seriously, looked cool as ****.Wish they do something with it :/

They did something with Kaioken. We refer to it as DBO. And I'll think of all those great moments in the series (and that awesome scene in Movie 2) every time I use it.

But yes. Kaioken owns.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."