interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: Do you think Dragonball GT should be accepted as the last OFFICAL TV Series?  (Read 4416 times)

• View Profile
  • Live or perish..
Regardless of whose or what opinion that you guys give,

I always thought Dragonball GT as the weakest anime series, with many plot holes and loops than from the least two. Granted, Dragonball and DragonBall Z aren't perfect masterpieces either, but I never got the amazing excitement or tension of binge-watching both of the earlier series.

Maybe I am just used to DBZ's nature of suspension and ever increasing odds, but in Gt's episodes, I just got lost indefinitely. Although the Shenron Saga is a cool concept, I just feel like Omega Shenron looks nowhere near as intimidating as the menacing Frieza, the beautiful Cell, or the deceiving Majin. I will admit that the Super 17 Saga was very interesting for me, gave Android 16 a better role then just the minor one in DBZ, and expanded on that.

I'll admit that Title is vague, but I really want your guys thoughts on whether of not DBGT is an acceptable series to go along with DB and DBZ, whether it is okay to be a standalone, and what intrigued/turned you away from it.

And as always, giving for Danke the best luck at your ambitious attempts to fulfill a lot of people's dreams. :)

Live or Perish...

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sir, Finishing This Fight.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Trust me.. sometimes I don't even like mentioning Dragon Ball GT. I try not to bring it up and avoid it. I don't count it as the Dragon Ball we all know and love. The concept of Super Saiyan 4 was the only thing that intrigued me because of the new look they were going by. Other than that Dragon Ball GT was just dead to me. The story was just thrown in.. it could have been way better..  :-\ Apart from my opinions, I still believe Dragon Ball GT wasn't canon. Even before the new movie,  Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. Akira Toriyama didn't create the series therefore I act like DBGT never happened.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:08:38 AM by SSJGGoku »

Special thanks to Kaiza for this awesome sig!

Offline Aeoru

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
no thanks. imo it's really boring, was yawning through everything except super android 17 saga, and I kinda enjoyed Omega Shenron and a bit of Baby. But still, I didn't even finish the series cause it did just not appeal to me. Not as exciting as DBZ. just my opinion.

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
no thanks. imo it's really boring, was yawning through everything except super android 17 saga, and I kinda enjoyed Omega Shenron and a bit of Baby. But still, I didn't even finish the series cause it did just not appeal to me. Not as exciting as DBZ. just my opinion.
Lol. The ending was the best part in my opinion. They had Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. fighting.  ;D

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
Regardless of whose or what opinion that you guys give,

I always thought Dragonball GT as the weakest anime series, with many plot holes and loops than from the least two. Granted, Dragonball and DragonBall Z aren't perfect masterpieces either, but I never got the amazing excitement or tension of binge-watching both of the earlier series.

Maybe I am just used to DBZ's nature of suspension and ever increasing odds, but in Gt's episodes, I just got lost indefinitely. Although the Shenron Saga is a cool concept, I just feel like Omega Shenron looks nowhere near as intimidating as the menacing Frieza, the beautiful Cell, or the deceiving Majin. I will admit that the Super 17 Saga was very interesting for me, gave Android 16 a better role then just the minor one in DBZ, and expanded on that.

I'll admit that Title is vague, but I really want your guys thoughts on whether of not DBGT is an acceptable series to go along with DB and DBZ, whether it is okay to be a standalone, and what intrigued/turned you away from it.

And as always, giving for Danke the best luck at your ambitious attempts to fulfill a lot of people's dreams. :)
Look at All That Text Im Not Gonna Read
Anything is Possible.

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
GT isn't acceptable at all. It was just stupid.
17+17= Stronger than SSJ4
Cell+Civilians+17+18=Weaker than SSJ2
Goku was surprised that Omega could blow up a city with one blast although it was clear in Z that Nappa could. Vegeta could blow the planet up in the Saiyan saga!
The turning into a kid was just stupid, you are transformed into a younger age, you are not suppose to get worse at skills. King Piccolo turned into his younger self and got stronger, he didn't suck at some of his abilities did he?
The series was based on Goku and Vegeta. Because everyone else was just, there. I mean people like Yamcha, Tien, Chioutzu, etc are then shown at the last part of GT. And realize, that is the ONLY time they are shown (to my knowledge, don't remember much from this show)
How do you hide these other mythical dragon balls in a little trash can with cloth on top?
Did anyone else notice that Krillin is younger than Yamcha, yet Krillin looked old af. In GT, Yamcha didn't have gray hair or anything.
Goku leaves his family to train for nothing. He left Earth in the care of Vegeta. We don't even know if he fights anyone else. He trains for no reason what so ever. Why did the dragon balls go inside Goku? He isn't some type of Dragon Ball Magnet.

tl;dr
GT= no logic and was based on Goku/Vegeta.

Answer: No. It is terrible and shouldn't be apart of the DBZ time line.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:18:59 AM by Tomlanji »

Offline SSJGGoku

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Goku was surprised that Omega could blow up a city with one blast although it was clear in Z that Nappa could. Vegeta could blow the planet up in the Saiyan saga!
The turning into a kid was just stupid, you are transformed into a younger age, you are not suppose to get worse at skills. King Piccolo turned into his younger self and got stronger, he didn't suck at some of his abilities did he?
The series was based on Goku and Vegeta. Because everyone else was just, there. I mean people like Yamcha, Tien, Chioutzu, etc are then shown at the last part of GT. And realize, that is the ONLY time they are shown (to my knowledge, don't remember much from this show)
How do you hide these other mythical dragon balls in a little trash can with cloth on top?
Did anyone else notice that Krillin is younger than Yamcha, yet Krillin looked old af. In GT, Yamcha didn't have gray hair or anything.
Goku leaves his family to train for nothing. He left Earth in the care of Vegeta. We don't even know if he fights anyone else. He trains for no reason what so ever. Why did the dragon balls go inside Goku? He isn't some type of Dragon Ball Magnet.

tl;dr

Amen (couldn't have said it any better)

Offline Futureiest

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I agree. gt is shit imo.

Made by Kaiza.

• View Profile
  • They call me Perfect
  • I am a: Fighter

tl;dr

hold on.... Goku got younger but you are forgetting SSJ 4 is new to him so it would be obvious he would be a little Lacky in some areas...Did King Piccolo obtain a new form or ability in his youths again? ummm no, your "theory" and "Logic" needs to be corrected...I agree with you with everything else partly..And my answer to "Why did the Dragon Balls went inside Goku". well ya see it was one of these times..... he wanted a belly full

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile

tl;dr

Only thing I disagree with here is the part about Goku getting younger making him worse at some of his abilities not making sense. It's not like he somehow magically got younger and never learned those abilities. He fully understood how, it's that his body got smaller and couldn't withstand the same stresses that his adult body could. Typical DBZ logic is bigger = more energy.

King Piccolo isn't a parallel because while he did get younger, he pretty much stayed the same size. On top of that, King Piccolo went from being old and frail to prime of his youth. Goku went from prime of his youth to being a child.

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
GT had the potential to be good, but it's the perfect example of a cash grab. The only Dragon Ball worse is Kai, since they took something that already existed, slightly recolored it, cut out 50% of it, censored it, called it new, and sold it for twice the price.

Don't get me wrong, I like certain elements of GT (especially the music). But the entire thing felt like filler. The plot was stupid, and the new villains were boring. The Evil Dragons saga (or whatever you want to call it) almost made for a decent plot because of all the references, but the designs of the dragons sucked so bad.

And then there was the whole stupid Black Star Dragon Balls thing. You use them and the balls scatter across the universe, and if you don't reclaim them, the planet explodes? How drunk were they when they wrote that?

And as Tomlanji said it, it was pretty much just about Goku and Vegeta. And Vegeta doesn't even do anything for the 1st half. Also, how did Vegeta grow a mustache (or how did Nappa have the 'stache in the first place, for that matter)?

Vegeta explicitly states "Saiyans have been spared the grotesquery of hair growth," during the Cell saga. Now, Nappa was created before that statement, so who knows what's going on there, but how did Vegeta grow a mustache? Was it drawn on (no pun intended)?

Plus that stupid short hair...

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
everything wrong with gt can be explained in three words
boom para para
Anything is Possible.

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
everything wrong with gt can be explained in three words
boom para para

Oh... right. Forgot about that.
Well said.

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
Nobody even mention GT, it had some great ideas but then they shit on it with worst ideas ever.

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Eh it could of been good if it wasnt Non-Cannon and was made by Akira. Its not extremely bad it just had potential that wasnt focused on.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
No not particularly. Accepting GT to the series kinda  taints the quality of the whole series.

I know people like the series and I'm not one for knocking someone's likes and dislikes, but it still doesn't justify a absolutely terrible show.

Like to point out, it wasn't made by Akira. It was written and created by some of the production staff they worked with Akira on DB/Z. He simply Greenlit it and gave the thumbs on concept arts... People only say he created it to justify it's legitimacy of the series.

But anyway. As Nia stated. It was just a cashgrab.

• View Profile
So... pretty much from what everyone has been saying if you haven't watched GT, don't bother with it?

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
So... pretty much from what everyone has been saying if you haven't watched GT, don't bother with it?
If you want to die for naughtyword overload then watch it if you want to live dont watch it
Anything is Possible.

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
I know someone was trolling when they made this. But it's sums up the stupidity of the show.

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
I know someone was trolling when they made this. But it's sums up the stupidity of the show.

And that was one of the more intelligent moments.

Also, that video is probably the best thing that ever came from GT.

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef

LOOOOOOL
Gogeta: "Hey, Omega"
Omega: "Awhh, Negative energy"