Topic: Kid Clock Change  (Read 9458 times)

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2014, 09:14:08 AM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
  • I am a: Human
Uhm.. Yeah, it's a cool idea.. Korin Tower.. but.. It's.. too much Easy, why not make it a Wish of Shenlong? It will be more awesome.

Project Translator for DBORevelations

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2014, 09:45:34 AM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Ασχολήθηκες να το μεταφράσεις;πρόβλημα σου!
make it as a skill go go go lmfao,db wish maybe suits better for the dev team....

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mid-Class
Although if it's a quest and it was a repeatable to go from kid to adult, it could be spammed and everyone would be able to memorize. Which takes away the some of the tediousness. However, maybe you could make a wish and then you would get a quest item to start the quest. That could prevent people from spamming the quest and making them use a wish.

I like this idea, kid clocks was just a way for DBO to make money since they knew tons of people wanted to change back into a kid and it was super simple to program this and make money off of it. Also currency in DBOr I think wont be the same as it was in DBO since money is going to be much harder to obtain through actual work and not buying zeni from outside sources. So I don't think things initially are going to cost 1 million zeni or whatever it might be but we will see I guess can only guess how in game economy will work.

I think it should be a wish, though what I truly want is your character should be able to look like an old man like master roshi you have a kid version of you an adult version of you and I want an old man version of me as well.

I think Dragonball wishes makes the most sense plus it gives more reason to gather dragonballs and if someone really wants to turn back into a kid bad enough than they got to go hunting. I don't like the idea of just switching back and forth whenever you want for no effort even though it doesn't affect balance just as a mechanic seems like not a cool idea.

You appreciate things more when you got to work for it not when its just handed to you and you will get bored of it more quickly.

exactly this, people want everything to be handed to them and achieve level 70 in 1 day, i see people crying it takes them a few days to reach a certain level...like WHO CARES! the game was not meant to be entirely beaten within one week theres no need to rush through the entire experience I simply never understood this from people.

I had the most fun fighting dungeons when I actually needed to come up with tactics to beat the bosses because me and my friends were only a few levels higher or lower than dungeon area. When you are just over the top stronger than the area its no longer fun to just 1 shot stuff I always hated going into dungeons with a level 70 friend who just basically plowed through the dungeon for me and I would get the quests done asap. I want to enjoy the experience and play through it at the level it should be.
+1
"I won't give up!"

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:22 AM »
    • View Profile
  • OP Fighter
i say to make  the kid clock a wish cause that way more players will try to get dbs

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2014, 07:52:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mid-Class
I never even bothered with the kid clock it seemed pointless to just change your apperence and nothing else for a insane amount of cash/zennie.??? But that's probably just me, who thinks that. 8)
"I won't give up!"

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2014, 08:16:42 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Note : before critiquing this i was too lazy to read everything so yea, bear that in mind...

SSJ GreatNamek and Pure majin are cool right? Imagine if you could just go to a NPC after an irrelavant quest and get those at low levels, their rank and coolness will drop, they wont be special...

Think about that same scenario with dogis, a dogi would become like any peice of clothing. Or HTB2s

Now imagine change between kid and adult being soooo easy, kids would be regular and not interesting, adults will be the same, unless if there is a great pro and con for each, it wont make sense.

....::::With that said!::::....I believe age change should be a special dragon ball wish for a high level...
or a cash shop item....
or hidden deep within an impossible dungeon
or maybe even available after you acquire around i donno alot of TP

Spoiler for Hidden:
40,000 seems about right  8)
[/color]

Anyway it is up for the naughtyword team to decide and for us to think about.

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2014, 06:26:28 AM »

Offline Hellu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ghost
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Age change should be DB Wish only.
It would make sense since Lord Slug and King Piccolu both asked their youth back from the Shenlong.

While dogs bark, We fight.
While dogs howl, We kill.
While dogs fight for fame,
United as One Fist & One blood,
We stand for Our Honor.
      Baltic Wolves

Some serious brainstorm how to make DBO a better place for everyone : http://www.docdroid.net/JLD9cyd/dragonball-private-server-project-brainstorm.pdf.html

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2014, 06:47:03 AM »

Offline davyjonesx

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 29 / 5
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Majin
Age change should be DB Wish only.
It would make sense since Lord Slug and King Piccolu both asked their youth back from the Shenlong.
Lol necro-post

Anyway;
Getting it from a wish sounds great.
It should require some decent effort to obtain imo.

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2014, 06:53:43 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I still dnt see the points in clocks just turns u back into a midget
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2014, 06:56:31 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
It just is a fun little thing. I liked playing a kid than an adult, like a little kid using a giant sword. Pretty cool.

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2014, 06:59:01 AM »

Offline davyjonesx

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 29 / 5
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Majin

I think a lot of people prefer the kid look actually.

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2014, 07:12:17 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
it was fine for most classes other than a dragon clan, your staff was always halfway through the ground as it was too long lol

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »

Offline FireSaiyan

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Fast forward to launch day of DBOR please!
  • I am a: Pure Majin
I say make the clocks more affordable, not 150KK... or as suggested before make it a wish since Shenron can do that (GT).

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2014, 07:50:46 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
Most everyone wants that db wish suggested but the true question is, is do I want to be a kid again or not... looks weird on a sm
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2014, 09:39:45 AM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 7
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
yeah it should be the wish

Kid Clock Change
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2014, 12:01:57 AM »