• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • October 14, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
    :)) :))
  • October 14, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
    DBhORor
  • October 11, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
    [link]
  • October 11, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
    That moment when I should be studying but I try to get distracted by anything and come check the forums :v
  • October 11, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
    wut
  • October 11, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
    happyyy late birthday lukee
  • October 11, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
    happy belated
  • October 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM
    Happy Birthday  :hype:
  • October 10, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
    Happy B.Day Luke  :hbd:
  • October 10, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
    :popo:
  • October 10, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
    :hbd: :hbd:
  • October 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
    :8000:
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
    BoOoOOoO
  • October 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
    halllloooowweeeenn
  • October 09, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Ray Ray. [link] p.s: if you haven't seen the movie yet, go and do it. ofc you watch the first movie then the second one. it's actually nice^^
  • October 09, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
    ahh f*ck...forgot... [link]
  • October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
    *sees spooky theme* ... ---> [youtube]Xvjnoagk6GU[/youtube]
  • October 08, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
    Dragon Ball Online Revelations: Spooky Edition
  • October 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
    It's Spoonbob
  • October 07, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
    who dat weirdo, monkey?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
    with a lot of fantasy it is out [link]
  • October 06, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
    Is this game still not out?
  • October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
  • October 04, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
    D=
  • October 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
    D:
  • October 04, 2017, 04:06:33 AM
    ;)
  • October 04, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
    :haaaah:
  • October 01, 2017, 05:15:37 AM
    :bruh:
  • October 01, 2017, 04:18:23 AM
    :holdit:

Topic: The war?  (Read 4666 times)

The war?
« on: April 18, 2014, 04:39:29 AM »

Offline Tromper

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Since of the recent events, when it was illegally dealt with our #USD organisation's president Murder, our organisation has decided to declare a flame war. We won't stop untill Murder won't get a democratical punishment instead of the punishment from the illegal regime.

The president of #USD organisation Murder.
The vice-president of #USD organisation Akhenanten.

The war?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 04:51:33 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Seriously.....you all should get a real life.....something is definitely wrong with you guys....

Hope you all get banned for flaming  ;D
*click for original size*

The war?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 04:53:19 AM »

Offline Apollo

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 33 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Apollo DBO
  • There's no such thing as useless effort
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Youtube Channel: Playing MGSV and Overwatch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS3 North America Champion:Razor16574 (A.K.A Sheridan)

The war?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 04:54:49 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Ohhh pipe down. Who cares?

First off, Murder was banned because he didn't take his warnings seriously. He was warned consecutively and he decided to not follow the rules that Luke has published for everyone can see. There are rules for a reason and it is highlighted in green for everyone to see and review. I understand English isn't everyone's first language but, this is a English forum that can be translated into other languages. The rules are there so, follow them or get banned. Simple enough.

Second, The fact that we put censorship on these "Organizations" is because it is an attempt of flaming and is disrespecting to other follow members who are also on the team of this project. He constantly try to get around these censorship's and even made new abbreviated "organizations" to get under their skin. The same people you are disrespecting are those who are trying to help get this game up so that YOU can play. Show a little respect and Class.

Third, you said "We won't stop untill Murder won't get a democratical punishment instead of the punishment from the illegal regime.". Honestly, i have no idea what you mean or are you just confusing yourself with that.

This is the internet. This is Luke's website and forum for the game that is in the processed of being made. He makes the rules. Simple. If anyone has a problem with these rules you can take it up to him or keep your tail tucked between your legs. It's pretty simple.

The punishment will remain. He does not know when to stop. The same thing happened on dbocom, he gets banned, cries about it and tries to get around it with new accounts. Just stop. You are acting immature really.

As for the Presidents and associates of these "Organizations". If you continue with these immature actions, you too will be held accountable for Murders actions. Please do not encourage any of this. So, that goes for anyone that like to use any Abbreviations that flames "Uprise or any of there member or any member of this forum.

Thank you.

The war?
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 05:06:17 AM »

Offline Tromper

• None
    • View Profile
We all agree that Murder lost his control yesterday, but give him a permanent ban is not an answer. Give him a few days, even few weeks ban, but a permanent is so wrong. Mods used the way which is used in dictator countries, where those in government want to deal with their political foes... I hope you understand what I mean
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:08:12 AM by Tromper, Reason: Corrupt website »

The war?
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 05:10:04 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
It wasn't just what he said yesterday. Ever since he joined these forums he has been saying the same shit constantly. Dumke gave him so many chances to change the way he was acting and he never did.

The war?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
The line needed to be drawn somewhere, I guess they had enough of him, and so has everyone else quite frankly.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

The war?
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 05:12:03 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
We all agree that Murder lost his control yesterday, but give him a permanent ban is not an answer. Give him a few days, even few weeks ban, but a permanent is so wrong. Mods used the way which is used in dictator countries, where those in government want to deal with their political foes... I hope you understand what I mean

This isn't the first time this has happened. Look at dbocom.com and all of their mods. They will tell you the samething. Look at the mods on the dbor forums they will tell you the samething.

He has already been banned on Multiple occassions and still does not learn his lesson. He needs to mature and if you continues to make multiple accounts to get around the ban it will result in a IP ban.

I cannot take you seriously either "Tromper" for as right now i see you in the shoutbox shouting "#USD". How can i take you or your complaints seriously when you are doing exactly what he got banned for? Contradiction much?

Listen, if you want to argue or maybe finally talk in a mannerly and mature way. Feel free to PM Luke about the situation. The public forum is no place to talk about a Ban member.

The war?
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 05:27:34 AM »

Offline Tromper

• None
    • View Profile
Is saying United States dollar is something wrong? And tell me what did Murder said except USD in the shoutbox the day before yesterday? Only some shit about Uprise right? If so he should get 1 or few days ban(read rule #7.7).

The war?
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 05:29:58 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Is saying United States dollar is something wrong? And tell me what did Murder said except USD in the shoutbox the day before yesterday? Only some shit about Uprise right? If so he should get 1 or few days ban(read rule #7.7).
This is a joke ??

The war?
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 05:34:16 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money

Listen, Don't played me for the fool. Murder and Titania made it quite clear what USD actually means.

Titania had "USD - Uprise sucks D*ck" in his Signature before.
Murder said in the shoutbox "Uprise Sucks D*ck" before.

Now i can get Mods to look at the previous history to come prove that to you and make the case even look worse on your side but, i think it's quite clear that they won't stop.

Murder constantly was saying prejudice slurs towards Homosexuals. On top of that he would constantly flame everyone.

There were about 8 pages of reports concerning Murder which means besides the DBOR staff, the members were also tired of Murder antics.

If it was his 1st or 2nd offence sure it would only be 1 day, 3 day or a week ban. However, this is around his fifth time and he went on multiple accounts to evade the ban which isn't allowed.

Case closed. Take it up with Luke for any further concerns.

The war?
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve

You know as well as I do that #USD = UpriseSucksDick. It even said that in his signature. Trying to play it off as US dollars is just stupid. And yes, he was already banned for that rule, and he was banned for other rules. A first/second time offender would only get a 1ish day ban, but he has been banned on numerous occasions.

Anyway, I don't understand why you're even wasting your time trying to fight this. His account is perm banned and he is no longer welcome on this forum. Of course, this probably won't stop him from spamming new accounts, but oh well. He was given numerous chances to stop saying all the shit he was and he ignored every single one of his warnings. Deal with it. Or continue fighting it, I don't care. Just be ready if the same thing eventually happens to you.

The war?
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 05:47:28 AM »

Offline Rayleigh

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
this is the most stupid shit I've ever read

The war?
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 05:50:49 AM »

Offline Tromper

• None
    • View Profile
1st ban: Murder    Flaming after being warned that any more flaming from anyone would result in Ban. Your ban will expire in 2 days, if you keep flaming, the next time, ban will last much longer.
2nd ban: Murder.    Breaking Rule #7.7
3rd ban: Murder    For Constantly Vulgar language, and abuse of other members.
he got banned only 2 times before the permanent ban. That is not fair...

The war?
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 05:51:55 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
1st ban: Murder    Flaming after being warned that any more flaming from anyone would result in Ban. Your ban will expire in 2 days, if you keep flaming, the next time, ban will last much longer.

3rds the charm
3 and you strike out

The war?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »

Offline Rayleigh

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile

i'm pretty sure it won't be long before he gets banned forever...I just can't stand you guys...seriously how old are you?

The war?
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 05:58:11 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve

You're ignoring the 3 times he got banned from making multiple accounts trying to bypass his original bans.

The war?
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 05:59:09 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
Ive Seen the way Murder acted and talked but didnt say anything cause i have no beef with him.....but imo hes acting like a total immature kid on the Internet. The first thing that came to mind when i saw how he acted was "He probably doesnt even care bout this game nor even gonna play Hes just being a troll" So yea it's continued for a while and obviously something was gonna be done about it.I still dont have and dont want any problems with Murder but the dude can atleast be mature enough to not troll on the internet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:05:29 AM by Tensa »
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

The war?
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »

Offline Ultimatum

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The strongest Warrior ever known
alright lets settle things once more USD or UPK is out of line saying hateful things or spamming shoutbox with hateful things isnt ok nor will it ever be if you dislike someone or a group of people please take it out on them when the game comes out the old uprise is dead gone forever the new uprise might not be as good as before or it could be i honestly dont care but if you have a hatred for them fight them on plat or ranked budokai challenge them to a naughtyword duel dont spam the naughtyword forum with your naughtyword because you dont know how to control yourself im naughtyword tired of going unto this forum and seeing you people fight over nonsense instead of innfo about the game

Rant Over -Ultimatum Out
I've seen the end of countless worlds. Friends have died and enemies rise i was supposed to be a savior a hero. I am the last one. I Am The Ultimatum.  

The war?
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 06:06:03 AM »

Offline Tromper

• None
    • View Profile
3rds the charm
3 and you strike out
there is no such a rule like that
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:09:55 AM by Tromper »

The war?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 06:08:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior

Seriously this is stupid....
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

The war?
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 06:13:00 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
there is no such a rule like that

Those are sayings....

And how do you know there isn't a rule for that? Do you run this site? I always thought it was Dumke who did.

The war?
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
This can be easy done.
You start to troll people here in DBOR team, and no DBOR game for you.
I wish that people who keep trolling, insulting on DBOR forum will be banned here and in DBOR game too.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

The war?
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 06:32:30 AM »

Offline Xarlok

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 31 / 6
    • View Profile
  • The wise one ...
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
What the naughtyword is this shit ? President ? Vice-president? Democracy and regime ? Just What The naughtyword Is This Shit

The war?
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 06:37:58 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
What the **** is this shit ? President ? Vice-president? Democracy and regime ? Just What The **** Is This Shit
Kids, Xarlok mate. They think they are "EPIC".
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors