* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: Some questions.  (Read 4245 times)

Some questions.
« on: April 12, 2014, 02:13:40 AM »

Offline RockyRembo

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/rocky.rembo.52
  • RockyRembo OP~ !!
  • I am a: Dende Priest
First,why all contributors are from server2 and from same guild?
Second,does nady93,herc or some other pros  are less experienced?

Thanks. No bad feelings
I don't give a naughtyword,what ya think about me-RockyRembo

Some questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:18:08 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human

Thanks. No bad feelings

1st off. The contributors are the people who put alot of effort into the project from the beginning of the whole Project like myself. I didn't put as work in as Link or Dumke but we worked too.

Yes me, steven, simmy, Iolaus, Dumke were all Uprise but thats because we actually came together as guildmates and friends and got shit done. Nobody else did? What other group of people got off their ass and are doing work like us?

It's not an Uprise project, it's just that Uprise members are actually putting effort into it,

As for Nady, Herc having less experience. I have no idea what you mean by that at all. Maybe if you rephrase is i can help you

Some questions.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:22:45 AM »

Offline RockyRembo

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 1
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/rocky.rembo.52
  • RockyRembo OP~ !!
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Thanks for reply.

I don't give a naughtyword,what ya think about me-RockyRembo

Some questions.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 02:22:56 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0

Thanks. No bad feelings
I really don't care if they get that useless title on this forum but yeah its kinda weird how they're all from the same guild

Yes, and no.

Extra powers for themselves, but no powers to directly impact other users.
I'm just confused on this part. If Contributors have no powers that impact other users how do they check our IPs? or was that another lie :D?

Poof

Some questions.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 02:23:16 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
One question for you now, would you put guys that were your guildmates/good friends and in same time expirianced players or biggest enemies? You are asking stupid question

Some questions.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 02:24:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Just for your knowledge, i'm not from Uprise and Server 2 because a lot of community are in Server 2

And like Sporty said: It's not an Uprise project, it's just that Uprise members are actually putting effort into it

AuraSpark > We can't see any IP from anyone (just our IP in OUR message nothing more)
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

Some questions.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 02:25:33 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I really don't care if they get that useless title on this forum but yeah its kinda weird how they're all from the same guild

I'm just confused on this part. If Contributors have no powers that impact other users how do they check our IPs? or was that another lie :D?

Put two and two together.

If i can't and the people i skype with can? What do you think.

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 02:28:20 AM

You can call it useless. But it just shows i actually put effort into the game that you are dying to play as well as the forum you post on daily.

So, you wait on our time.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:28:20 AM by Sporty, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Some questions.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 02:34:24 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
Put two and two together.

If i can't and the people i skype with can? What do you think.

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 02:28:20 AM
You can call it useless. But it just shows i actually put effort into the game that you are dying to play as well as the forum you post on daily.

So, you wait on our time.
1. Disappointed Dumke :(
2. Good job putting in the effort! How much coding have you done so far?!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:36:02 AM by AuraSpark »

Poof

Some questions.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 02:36:56 AM »
    • View Profile
So if Uprise start losing in this game what u going to do? Ban ur enemys? Or if u dont do nothing wont be unfair for Uprise cuz basically u did the game to lose?

Some questions.
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 02:38:08 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
1. Disappointed Dumke :(
2. Good job putting in the effort! How much coding have you done so far?!

I am not a graphics designer.

I just like the respect that the team gets. So much work and time is put into it and everyone got nothing but complaints.

Lets see your guild and friends put a forum and game together like this.

Some questions.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 02:41:24 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek

Thanks. No bad feelings

If you actually knew me at all.

I'm extremely paranoid, and that means quite alot when taking on a project like this.

Thus, these guys are quite experienced, and i've known them for a good 2 years.
so i know they won't stab me in the back.

no offense to anyone else.

As you can see, i was never friends with any of the people you listed, you see what i'm getting at here?

and as sporty has said, he's done quite alot, everyone has, despite his ego on the forum it comes with the personality.
but i know i can trust him.

Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Some questions.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 02:42:31 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
So if Uprise start losing in this game what u going to do? Ban ur enemys? Or if u dont do nothing wont be unfair for Uprise cuz basically u did the game to lose?

First off, we won't lol.

Second, We aren't children like other people. If we were assholes, all of our enemies will be IP banned off this site. But no. Everyone in my Guild and on the team is 20+ with priorities.

We don't have time to act like children. Not to mention like i said not everyone is Uprise so it wont happen because there will always be checks and balances.

Oh btw. Uprise died along with DBO TW. So yeah  :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:46:25 AM by Sporty »

Some questions.
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 02:44:53 AM »

Offline Spark

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • H0h0h0
I am not a graphics designer.

I just like the respect that the team gets. So much work and time is put into it and everyone got nothing but complaints.

Lets see your guild and friends put a forum and game together like this.
I only complained once and that was about Contributors somehow obtaining our IPs
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:16:00 AM by Luke[Dumke] »

Poof

Some questions.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 02:47:56 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I only complained once and that was about Contributors somehow obtaining our IPs

Please do not derail the topic as well as provoke me by asking admins to ban other users.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:01:34 AM by keredvin »

Some questions.
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 02:51:01 AM »

Offline Kitsune

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Crane Elite
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
LOLZ even if Uprise didn't die what better a team to develop than the one who dominated and knew the game inside out...

Get off the teams back. FREAL. WTH is wrong with people who get something free only after hours upon hours of unpaid work to bring you something for nothing and people still can't sit and wait for it....ASS!

Uprise (Disbanded/Dead)
DBOR Team (Alive and Kicking Ass) . So now maybe get over it, or sell T-shirts. (Dibs!!!)

Rage And Rage Again...Until Lambs Become Lions!
To Know My Resolve Is To Know Your End...

Some questions.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 02:52:10 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
This shit is stupid, just stfu and let them work, just seems to me now that people want to start trouble because they're bored. I guess I can say that Uprise has proven in some ways that they can be trustworthy, even if their ego is kind of bloated sometimes. They kind of have a right to act that way in some cases, maybe it's just a way to blow off stress. We may not know what the contributors and probably never will. Idk if they have your respect but they have some of mine now.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Some questions.
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 02:54:33 AM »

Offline Madrid252

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • There are no limits, even in a game
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
This can look like my alliance and guild are atacking the project, but we aren't, so sorry if it looks like. We are just trying to understand that this will be fair to all and not like other private server where the GM and GM friends are the best and have all the prioritys, and in that way trust the project. #**** must look like and insult xDD but it isn't, its just a joke to the forum community see 2 strong sides and be more active and participate in shoutbox too, not only login in forum! So im asking to unban Murder cuz he didnt do that for a bad reason xDD!! Just wanted u to know that my alliance really apreciate this project and u have all our help if u need ^^ some of my members tryed to enter to DBOR team cuz they wanted to help, but dumke wasnt acepting more members! So keep the good work DBOR team
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:59:00 AM by Madrid252 »

Some questions.
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 02:55:47 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
what? I created my account here today and I read the rules that this forum uses USA federal laws. So admin is giving other users' IPs to 3rd person? That is against the laws...

Against what laws Herc? Please show the forum constitution that guarantees you democracy.

Just stop it.

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 03:01:34 AM
This can look like my alliance and guild are atacking the project, but we aren't, so sorry if it looks like. We are just trying to understand that this will be fair too all and not like other private server where the GM and GM friends are the best and have all the prioritys. #U P K must look like and insult xDD but it isn't, its just a joke to the forum community see 2 strong sides and be more active and participate in shoutbox too, not only login in forum! So im asking to unban Murder cuz he didnt do that for a bad reason xDD!! Just wanted u to know that my alliance really apreciate this project and u have all our help if u need ^^ some of my members tryed to enter to DBOR team cuz they wanted to help, but dumke wasnt acepting more members! So keep the good work DBOR team

Thank you for being opened about it a mature manner unlike others. This "Forum joke" is an attempt to flame other users on the opposing side which is constantly being spammed on the shoutbox.

If someone constantly wrote on your Facebook wall "You are stupid" and then everyone followed along with it would you like it? I don't think so.

As for Herc or as "Murder". He will have to wait for his ban to be expired. No matter what he was ban for spamming and being a multiple offender. Disregarding every rule and breaks it on purpose.

Luke makes the team. He chooses who comes and goes. He only allows people who he knows and can trust so as of right now he will not let anyone in for security purposes.

And thank you for the compliment on the work. The team is working hard.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:01:34 AM by Sporty, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Some questions.
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 03:05:59 AM »
    • View Profile
There is a law about data protection, Sporty.
And naughtyword you, if you like I can be anyone to you: naughtyword herc, noob skedar, idiot kagito or other noob...

Some questions.
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 03:06:58 AM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
This can look like my alliance and guild are atacking the project, but we aren't, so sorry if it looks like. We are just trying to understand that this will be fair to all and not like other private server where the GM and GM friends are the best and have all the prioritys, and in that way trust the project. #**** must look like and insult xDD but it isn't, its just a joke to the forum community see 2 strong sides and be more active and participate in shoutbox too, not only login in forum! So im asking to unban Murder cuz he didnt do that for a bad reason xDD!! Just wanted u to know that my alliance really apreciate this project and u have all our help if u need ^^ some of my members tryed to enter to DBOR team cuz they wanted to help, but dumke wasnt acepting more members! So keep the good work DBOR team

You people seriously need to learn how to read. We have said it multiple times when people have questioned us. This is not UpriseDbo, this is dbor. We (meaning uprise) will not have anything given to us that isn't given to other players. This game will be fair. And honestly, we don't want anything anyway. Where's the fun in that?

Some questions.
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 03:09:04 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
There is a law about data protection, Sporty.
And naughtyword you, if you like I can be anyone to you: naughtyword herc, noob skedar, idiot kagito or other noob...

I only ask for access to data when people try to hide identity that can be useful in the future. I don't care about anything else

Some questions.
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 03:19:19 AM »
    • View Profile
I only ask for access to data when people try to hide identity that can be useful in the future. I don't care about anything else

Hackers use IPs to do bad things, like DDOS attacks, so you will never know what might happen to your IP and that's why this law was made.

Some questions.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 03:28:10 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I'm not entirely sure where you're going with all this crazy talk.
But the contributors aren't some third party.
They're apart of the team, which makes them still first party, you signing up to the forum, and posting means you agree to the TOS and Privacy Policy and will abide by the rules of the forum.

If someone requests me to check up on a person, because they believe they're ban evading, I'll check into it.
Ban evasion is a big thing.

If you're using a proxy, to ban evade, for starters, why would you? you're wasting our time, as well as your own.

I'll be locking this, which i should have done, once i made my post.
the first time.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"