interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • Today at 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • Yesterday at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Yesterday at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Yesterday at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]

Topic: Crane weapons?  (Read 1254 times)

Crane weapons?
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:47:52 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Ive always been a bit confused as what weapon to have as a crane, i mean yea i guess speed would be pve and crit would be for pvp but i mean physical or energy

i hear physical crit will increase the damage of the cranes physical attacks and energy crit increases DOT damage, id anyone could prove this many thanks..

also as a crane's auto attack is energy damage, but its crane attacks are all physical eg dodon barrage, searing crane, the typhoon attacks. even dodon barriage lowers physical defence which is why i get a bit confused..

as a crane do i get a physical weapon as crane attacks are physical and an attack lowers physical defence, or an energy weapon as it would deal better auto attack and crit would improve DOT damage

Crane weapons?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:44:54 AM »

Offline Kiyuna

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
first of all, cranes are a very special class cause they got energy AND physical attacks despite being a spiritual class, + their phys attacks are wide range and not melee unlike all other classes
it makes them very interesting to play but also not easy lol
personally i preferred the energy branch (dodon ray/dodon barrage, tribeam, fan out/super fan out) for pvp and used the physical attacks (Cyclones, Searing Crane) only for leveling because obviously they are AOE bleed while the energy attacks are single target.
what makes the energy attacks good for pvp:
-dodon barrage is cranes strongest DOT + it lowers phys def
-tribeam has one of the highest base dmg when maxed (1246!), very powerful finishing move when the enemy is sleeped
-master fan out can knockdown the opponent from over 45m

so for your weapon i would go for FOC or eng crit if you mainly want to do pvp (ive rarely seen cranes in pve though, didnt see much of them at all lol) wouldnt rly want atk speed, but dont know about that

as far as i know atk speed is only useful for those who reasonably use auto attack instead of special moves and that would be the classes with speedbuff which means fighter, karma, poko and turtle (who doesnt have a speedbuff but naturally strong auto atk)
for crane your strategy would be more like debuff -> stacking bleeds -> stunning & waiting for the DOT to do its work i guess
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 08:16:30 AM by Kiyuna »

Crane weapons?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »

Offline egergely

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
I think:
crane not have good en shoots, because worst cast time, dammage and crit than turtle. And crane have 35 meters area stuns, resistance, succes rate, lp skill, he not cause 1 high dammage only 1 high dammage with slowly(more cast time), bet he cause dot dammage bleeding...etc.
This dammage more than you use faster and faster. And your stun and debuffs better when he make faster, and auto attack is better than he faster+debuffs. I think the speed weapons, 1 kd en shoot, dot skills, resistance, hp, prop the best him. When he receive 1 rp, he can make kd also(if your skill can kd). But en att shoot turtle better.
Crane have wide area 35 meters stuns! and high resistance and succes rate! he att skill have only range and distance not dammage. and dot skills have succes rate and speed together, but aoe moves not have speed, dammage and focus together.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:57:11 PM by egergely »

Crane weapons?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:38:07 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
i know how to use a crane, i played as a crane on my main. i dont really undstand what you just said to be honest, all im asking is do i get a energy based fan with energy crit or a physical based fan with physical crit

Crane weapons?
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:43:03 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
i know how to use a crane, i played as a crane on my main. i dont really undstand what you just said to be honest, all im asking is do i get a energy based fan with energy crit or a physical based fan with physical crit
I think their dots that makes you bleed use physical crit and their energy moves like tri beam etc uses energy crit so you might need both e. and p. crit fans.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Crane weapons?
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 11:11:23 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
i heard that energy crit increases the amount of DOT damage, this is the problem lol. am i going to have to buy a max energy crit fan, and a max physical crit fan which is not what i wanna do, and for things like budokai this will obviously hinder or increase my chances of winning so i need to get it right haha

Crane weapons?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 11:42:05 PM »

Offline FireSaiyan

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Fast forward to launch day of DBOR please!
  • I am a: Pure Majin
i heard that energy crit increases the amount of DOT damage, this is the problem lol. am i going to have to buy a max energy crit fan, and a max physical crit fan which is not what i wanna do, and for things like budokai this will obviously hinder or increase my chances of winning so i need to get it right haha

Energy crit definately increased DOT on my SK ( Bold ) but I guess that's because the bleed is % based, doesn't seem like any of the crane bleeds are % based though.  Not that I've played with crane before but I would imagine an energy weapon with energy crit makes more sense because of tri beam, dodon barrage and master fan out and auto attack.  Not to mention your armor will most likely be FOC to increase your hitrate / energy crit rate AND some CON or LP%

Crane weapons?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 12:17:52 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
is dodon barrage an energy attack then? i assumed it was physical because of the debuff on physical attack. i dont use tribeam and only use master fan out for its knockdown ability. as the crane typhoon attacks and searing crane (i use searing crane over tri beam) are physical a physical weapon would give them more power along with the physical debuff the dodon barrage move gives. though the DOT attack wont increase as its not getting a eng crit.

the problem would be if they have antibleed as the physical damage would be more useful than the bleed itself, apart from the burn dot ofc.

I will mainly be gearing with CON, im undecided to have foc or sucess rate. but also more resistance so stuns wont hit for pvp

Crane weapons?
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 12:36:34 AM »

Offline FireSaiyan

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Fast forward to launch day of DBOR please!
  • I am a: Pure Majin
Well dodon barrage is under the energy skills tree but I guess it doesn't actually seem to deal energy damage, just adds bleed and phys debuff as you say.

hmmm, you make a good point perhaps phyical would be better since searing crane and mystical crane typhoon have the higher damage %, good bleed and burn and also both are AOE.

Do neither DEX nor FOC have any benefit on success rate and is the success rate passive not enough?

Damn these crane really are an interesting class, it must be only class that can do a decent job with physical or energy weapons. 
I hope they get the lost in time stun skill back too, even better give them the same AOE stun that turtles have!

Crane weapons?
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 12:47:12 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Legacy!
DEX actually increases physical crit, but as energy crit increases the dot damage i never put sp into that passive ability, im sure foc should be the same as a success rate, cranes have a success rate passive anyway so it hopefully should be too bad, its just if we miss on freeze, or hypnosis it means we have lost the duel haha

im starting to think energy with energy crit might be more useful as it will make the Dots more powerful and thousand slashes is also an energy attack, physical crit will only increase the base damage of the attack itself and as cranes are more for their dots it would seem more logical to focus more on the dots themselves.

so gear wise ill go CON, and maybe some resistance. focus would depend if success rate and focus do the same thing

Crane weapons?
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 01:07:19 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Crane, use %lp,%lp, con with con, con rings and dex/cd earrings.
I would use CD rings and cd earrings only because you can spam sleep and other skills and success rate neck ofc soo with success passive you won't miss.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

Crane weapons?
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 12:59:29 PM »
    • View Profile
  • What to say
I master the crane class at level 70 cap after scouter update, and I was able to beat mostly any overrated classes like Shadow Knights, Fighters, Turtles, Karma, and Dendes. If I would use the strategies I had before the scouter update I could of been a multiple time 1st budokai soloist, instead of losing in semi finals from a fighter.

Weapons depends on your on opponent or what your doing.

PVE use energy crit% gloves and a phyiscal crit% fan.

Crane weapons?
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 11:18:27 PM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well what I saw.
Cranes using foc gloves and energy critic fan.
Plus Dex gear if they wana make critic and bleed.
Still if you face SK with high anti bleed you will lose for sure.
I am sure I saw SK on plat, idk is it was Loko or Zophar....
Anyway it was SK with almost 80% anti bleed or more.
They were testing bleed, crane just spam every bleed attack on them and bleed only last for 2-3 sec max.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors