You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]
  • September 10, 2017, 04:53:51 AM
    Nah, that's totally HL3 confirmed.
  • September 09, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
    ^-^

Topic: Only some ideas  (Read 2171 times)

Only some ideas
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:58:02 AM »

Offline MaLaw

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 0
    • View Profile
Hello

Excuse me if I already said ideas already to quote.

I have some ideas for:
- idea for the cash,upgrade and ticket.
- idea for farme system.
- idea for the rank system.

Idea for the cash,upgrade and ticket:
For cash they should put it only for the dogis, kid clock, change name etc, finally all these things to only make pretty. (I think that this idea of being already subjected)

For the dogis balls I had thought for an always active event.
For would incite people to buy the dogis with cash the shop to put effects with the dogis ball and thus to make receipts for DBOR which would be beneficial to make function the waiters.

For the white stones would be necessary to remove them I think and thus to as remove the broken to prevent as our equipment this break-in when one up it was nevertheless rageant. (to make 1 card fail like DBO and 1 card success like DBO and 1 another card fail much more severe kind to fall down to 0 some is the upgrade of before replacing the broken).

In any event without cash not large world will have many zéni to sell as much to buy with the HDV stones in HL at the beginning except if it farme in mode no-life or after much of time in the play.
Donc the up will be more complicated than before only having an armour full +6 +9 max or arms +8 +12 max Cape Lv.

With regard to the tickets in DBO it was economic but very unjust for those which used the stones of levelling for their equipment this is why I think that it should withdraw them and thus not to more see the people unloaded with their tickets very proud and then one saw their names disappearing with the budokai or other once the limit of time of the ticket were finished for some as casper (remake) it was common in DBO.
Would thus be necessary to remove it is ticket.

Idea for farme system:
The idea would be that for the stones upgrades they should be acquired only with the tokens and while farmant.
The tokens should go up when one farme with the death of a mob (mob to kill = token corner).
To avoid re-examining people 24/7 to connect without being active for only the tokens as in DBO or making as in other plays when you are not active during too a long time that disconnects automatically.
To make so that the guy who farme has an advantage of token to that which does anything.
There was the craft for the farm but it was realized that the lv30 and lv35 with the craft did not have any difference…

To give more of advantage to people who farmer instead of seeing some planting at a place or turning in round without anything to make and which to beg for zéni instead of going farme…

Idea for the rank system:
The idea would be to make a classification general pvp which would be always active since the beginning which would take into account all the classifications individual and by team during the duration of the play as a file with the progressions and regressions in the classification.

And another weekly classification pvp with a price like rewards at the end of each week with a limit for duel per week in rank for all.
For example:
A limit of 80 duels more or less without thus misusing per week people who work will be able at least to make their duels like tries without being to outdistance by no-life in rank. (to avoid the doubles count which spam the rank way of deceiving the GM should act to avoid the free win with sanction).
If they see all the logs, that should not be complicated.
There would be always the DBO system for the duels in rank with 3 lv max of variation to make duels.
With win,draw and lose there would be points to mark as in DBO.

The classification would be done with the system Elo so some knows, it is what is used for the classifications of chess.

Thus one would have:
*Le individual classification general to see our progressions and regressions since the beginning of our first rank and budokai.
*Le classification general by team to see our progressions and regressions since the beginning of our first duels in rank and budokai.
*Le weekly individual classification which would take into account the duels in rank and budokai of the week with restoring at each weekend.
*Le classification by weekly team which would take into account the duels in rank and budokai of the week with restoring at each weekend.

One could even go further in the idea by making a classification for each class moreover.

And thus the matches budokai would count more and would cumulate with the points of the individual weekly classification and by team.
With like reward for example the boxes gray or brown to change the effects of the equipment or other that would give much interest to the rank with such a reward.

The best classified into individual and by team would receive their prices in email box of the play at the end of each week to run out before the restoring of the individual classification pvp weekly and by team.

Top Individual for example:
Top 1= 30 rewards of…
Top 3= 25 rewards of…
Top 5= 20 rewards of…
Top 10= 15 rewards of…
Top 50= 10 rewards of…
Top 100= 5 rewards of…
Top 1000= 1 reward of…

Top Team for example:
Top 1 = 20 rewards of… for all those which will mark points for its team.
Top 3 = 15 rewards of… for all those which will mark points for its team.
Top 5= 10 rewards of… for all those which will mark points for its team.
Top 10= 5 rewards of… for all those which will mark points for its team.
Top 50 = 1 reward of… for all those which will mark points for its team.

With other possible reward, finally a trick like that, it is an example…
And that would make the rank much more interesting than it was it on DBO.
And to exchange the points of medusa as before in DBO for armours, weapons and jewels where the chance will play…

In rank/budokai for those which have a bad ping, it should set up a system so that the person with a good ping is made with same the ping as that which has bad, it seems to me that it is possible. (I do not know any more where I saw that).

With a similar system it should have more world in rank.

I am conscious that it is perhaps not the current priority or perhaps not feasible, but I wanted nevertheless to share these ideas.

When do you think ?

I hope that my bad English did not make too badly with the eyes…
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:00:45 PM by MaLaw »

Only some ideas.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:33:16 AM »

Offline HitBoy

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • All-Fat-Majins
I Like it x]
FatBuuuuuuuuuuu`s FTW

Only some ideas.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 02:43:10 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
I couldn't read it all sorry

Only some ideas.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 03:36:30 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Please sum it :D

Only some ideas.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 05:13:48 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Akatsuki Member
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Summerise the ideas

Only some ideas.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 05:22:56 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
inb4
tl;dr

Only some ideas.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 05:28:08 AM »

Offline Kidunseen

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 2
    • View Profile
  • =]
  • I am a: Dende Priest
for upgrading remove broken card to cant upgrade for next 24 hours and downgrade to 1-3 but i dont see how this will work for those who spam low level gear for +15 for example spam upgrading by spending all tokens
Mewwww...

Only some ideas.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 05:31:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Assassin
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
for upgrading remove broken card to cant upgrade for next 24 hours and downgrade to 1-3
This is a bit harsh, it is better to do 3 h then 24 h, its like you get wait 24 hours and tomorrow you again need wait 24 hours ... again ... again ... lol

Only some ideas.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 05:34:33 AM »

Offline Kidunseen

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 2
    • View Profile
  • =]
  • I am a: Dende Priest
5 hours is fair because next thing u now everyone with +15 'o'

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 05:36:12 AM
This is a bit harsh, it is better to do 3 h then 24 h, its like you get wait 24 hours and tomorrow you again need wait 24 hours ... again ... again ... lol
how about you get success fail and strike , if u get 3 strikes u cant upgrade for 24 hours , fair enough
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:36:12 AM by Kidunseen, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Mewwww...

Only some ideas.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 06:45:45 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Viciouss da Zombie Raver
i agree on this
For the white stones would be necessary to remove them I think and thus to as remove the broken to prevent as our equipment this break-in when one up it was nevertheless rageant. (to make 1 card fail like DBO and 1 card success like DBO and 1 another card fail much more severe kind to fall down to 0 some is the upgrade of before replacing the broken).
and same ping in pvp
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead

Only some ideas.
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 06:49:03 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I'm sorry, not a chance that I will read all that... :P.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

Only some ideas.
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 06:51:02 AM »

Offline MaLaw

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Summerise the ideas
Please sum it :D
And well while hoping enough to have summarized lol:
- Idea for cash, ugrade, ticket.
Cash would be for esthetics only (dogis, kid clock, etc…)

The dogis ball could be in an always active event.
And to use as causes to make it possible to people to buy the dogis with cash the shop to put an effect above and thus to pay waiters DBOR.

The white stones could be withdrawn what would mean the suppression of the broken.
And in the place to make 1 card fail like DBO and 1 card success like DBO and 1 another card fail much more severe kind to fall down to 0 some is the upgrade of before replacing the broken.

To remove the tickets it was economic but too unjust for those which upgrade their equipment.

- Idea for farme system:
For the stones upgrades they should be acquired only with the tokens and while farmant.
Should go up when one with the death of a mob (mob to kill = token coin).
To make so that the guy who farme has an advantage of token to that which does anything.

- Idea for the rank system:
To make the rank more interesting than it was it before by adding classifications and rewards with the end.
The classification would be done with the system Elo so some knows, it is what is used for the classifications of chess.

Thus one would have:
*Le individual classification general to see our progressions and regressions since the beginning of our first rank and budokai.
*Le classification general by team to see our progressions and regressions since the beginning of our first duels in rank and budokai.
*Le weekly individual classification which would take into account the duels in rank and budokai of the week with restoring at each weekend.
*Le classification by weekly team which would take into account the duels in rank and budokai of the week with restoring at each weekend.

And then after these classifications to make a limit of 80 duels more or less without thus misusing per week in rank people who work will be able at least to make their duels like tries without being to outdistance by no-life in rank.

In rank/budokai for those which have a bad ping, it should set up a system so that the person with a good ping is made with same the ping as that which has bad, it seems to me that it is possible. (I do not know any more where I saw that).

I minimized as much as possible if you want the details to look at the preceding poster on the topic.

And thus I wanted to know what you think or if you had already of the ideas for?
Or of better idea for ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:39:18 PM by MaLaw »

Only some ideas.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 07:12:11 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
And well while hoping enough to have summarized lol:
- Idea for cash, ugrade, ticket.
Cash would be for esthetics only (dogis, kid clock, etc…)

The dogis ball could be in an always active event.
And to use as causes to make it possible to people to buy the dogis with cash the shop to put an effect above and thus to pay waiters DBOR.

The white stones could be withdrawn what would mean the suppression of the broken.
And in the place to make 1 chart fail like DBO and 1 chart success like DBO and 1 another chart fail much more severe kind to fall down to 0 some is the upgrade of before replacing the broken.

To remove the tickets it was economic but too unjust for those which upgrade their equipment.

- Idea for farme system:
For the stones upgrades they should be acquired only with the tokens and while farmant.
Should go up when one with the death of a mob (mob to kill = token coin).

- Idea for the rank system:
To make the rank more interesting than it was it before by adding classifications and rewards with the end.
The classification would be done with the system so some knows, it is what is used for the classifications of failures.

Thus one would have:

And then after these classifications to make a limit of 80 duels more or less without thus misusing per week in rank people who work will be able at least to make their duels like tries without being to outdistance by no-life in rank.

I minimized as much as possible if you want the details to look at the preceding poster on the topic.

And thus I wanted to know what you think or if you had already of the ideas for?
Or of better idea for ?

ranked should have classification indeed it would be more interesting

Only some ideas.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 06:33:36 PM »

Offline Kitsune

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Crane Elite
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Alot of words my friend...Well I skipped to the summary and I like the Ranking idea as Chadek was saying and I think I see what you mean by the Farming idea...However I think alas this thread will fall on deaf ears my friend. Good thoughts though...I like where your heads at.
Rage And Rage Again...Until Lambs Become Lions!
To Know My Resolve Is To Know Your End...

Only some ideas.
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 07:26:06 PM »

Offline MaLaw

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Alot of words my friend...Well I skipped to the summary and I like the Ranking idea as Chadek was saying and I think I see what you mean by the Farming idea...However I think alas this thread will fall on deaf ears my friend. Good thoughts though...I like where your heads at.
Yes, they would seem :( ,I would have said what I at least thought like idea.

Only some ideas.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »

Offline Nemesis

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 6
    • View Profile
  • "The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do"
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
I couldn't read it all sorry
lol the same here

Only some ideas.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 09:07:16 PM »

Offline SonGoku

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 4 / 1
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul
  • DBOR!!!
that my friend is one long list..................

Only some ideas.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 09:11:24 PM »

Offline Nemesis

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 6
    • View Profile
  • "The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do"
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
can not make a brief essay or a summary of his ideas?

Only some ideas.
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 10:29:12 PM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
A little tip, next time maybe open more threads. A single one for each idea, this way pople will be more motivated to read it all and you get more accurate feedback to each one.
Check our Recruitment Thread and join the Typocalypse  Guild ;)

Only some ideas.
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 10:57:16 PM »

Offline MaLaw

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
A little tip, next time maybe open more threads. A single one for each idea, this way pople will be more motivated to read it all and you get more accurate feedback to each one.
Yes exact
I should have made new a topic by ideas think that would have been better…
There I put too many of my ideas into only one topic… It was the error…
I would not make any more the error the next time…

Only some ideas
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 12:12:06 AM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Yes exact
I should have made new a topic by ideas think that would have been better…
There I put too many of my ideas into only one topic… It was the error…
I would not make any more the error the next time…

shit happens, no need to worry about. I am not sure if you can delete this topic by yourself, but i would suggest that you just start some new topics, because your ideas seem pretty interesting and shouldn't be lost just for such reason  ;)
Check our Recruitment Thread and join the Typocalypse  Guild ;)

Only some ideas
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 12:50:39 AM »

Offline MaLaw

• 2 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
shit happens, no need to worry about. I am not sure if you can delete this topic by yourself, but i would suggest that you just start some new topics, because your ideas seem pretty interesting and shouldn't be lost just for such reason  ;)
A priori, I cannot remove it
But lock it the topic what I will do.
And if an administrator wishes to remove it not problem, I always have the ideas.