You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]

Topic: Saiyan societies  (Read 4087 times)

Saiyan societies
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:35:53 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
Just a thought.

Saiyan Kids were always sent out to other galaxies and planets to conquer planets just like Goku. It obviously can only be done when the kids grow older and the full moon so, it would take years.

How many babies were sent out though?

I am pretty sure alot have.

So, All those babies who were sent out. What happened to them when they found out planet vegeta was destroyed?

Honestly, i think that would become a great movie where Goku and friends find a society of saiyans that are just like them. I had alot of ideas, plots about it.

What do you guys think?

Saiyan societies
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:05:24 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
Just a thought.

Saiyan Kids were always sent out to other galaxies and planets to conquer planets just like Goku. It obviously can only be done when the kids grow older and the full moon so, it would take years.

How many babies were sent out though?

I am pretty sure alot have.

So, All those babies who were sent out. What happened to them when they found out planet vegeta was destroyed?

Honestly, i think that would become a great movie where Goku and friends find a society of saiyans that are just like them. I had alot of ideas, plots about it.

What do you guys think?

I think it sounds like a terrible idea. Many a bad fanfiction plot has revolved around just this sort of thing.

Saiyans are dead, barring Goku and Vegeta. I think people tend to forget just how remarkably paranoid Freeza was abput getting rid of all of the Saiyans. Even though Goku slipped through the cracks, Raditz still knew about him, meaning Freeza probably did at one point but forgot because he posed so little a threat. I could see a few exceptionally weak stragglers ala Tarble because of that, but a civilization? It's clearly impossible because Saiyans are consistently shown to invade planets in small numbers.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Saiyan societies
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 02:08:02 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I think it sounds like a terrible idea. Many a bad fanfiction plot has revolved around just this sort of thing.

Saiyans are dead, barring Goku and Vegeta. I think people tend to forget just how remarkably paranoid Freeza was abput getting rid of all of the Saiyans. Even though Goku slipped through the cracks, Raditz still knew about him, meaning Freeza probably did at one point but forgot because he posed so little a threat. I could see a few exceptionally weak stragglers ala Tarble because of that, but a civilization? It's clearly impossible because Saiyans are consistently shown to invade planets in small numbers.

You sound like a terrible idea.

You really think every saiyan died? Even with saiyan babies being sent out to other planets?

I know alot of saiyan fan boys say this but, i am right.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile

Tarble isn't even canon. GTFO with that shit.

And yes, Sporty's point cannot be proven wrong, even if it's highly unlikely. All you need is two saiyans and some inbreeding. Still a stupid idea though.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
Tarble isn't even canon. GTFO with that shit.

And yes, Sporty's point cannot be proven wrong, even if it's highly unlikely. All you need is two saiyans and some inbreeding. Still a stupid idea though.
Well if Battle of Gods is Canon then so should Tarble  because Bulma Mentioned Vegeta's Brother during the movie
Anything is Possible.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 02:30:56 PM »

Offline Kitsune

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Crane Elite
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Sorry Guy's but Freeza Knew about every Saiyan off planet...He waited until they had a ceremony so they would all be called back to Vegeta. He then shows up unannounced and without invitation and well we know the rest...Anyone left alive served Freeza (Tarble, Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz,) Was No Threat (Turlus, Kakarot) Or Was Presumed Dead (Brolly) But, point being He Knew about every one.

Only Saiyan survivor's would be from a situation similar to Turlus (A Rogue Pirate) and Brolly's (Presumed Dead), and in that case EXTREMELY RARE. Not to mention a bit repetitive and lame.

Or something like they are cloned in a lab and ment to be contained but without knowing the species completely they go all Oozaru and break free from their prison...also, a little lame.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:34:25 PM by Kitsune »
Rage And Rage Again...Until Lambs Become Lions!
To Know My Resolve Is To Know Your End...

Saiyan societies
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:32:50 PM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Well if Battle of Gods is Canon then so should Tarble  because Bulma Mentioned Vegeta's Brother during the movie
Too bad it isn't... Or is it?

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 02:41:14 PM
I think people tend to forget just how remarkably paranoid Freeza was abput getting rid of all of the Saiyans.
They don't forget anything, if Frieza was as paranoid as you say, he wouldn't keep a "high-class" saiyan alive along with 2 others.
Sorry Guy's but Freeza Knew about every Saiyan off planet...He waited until they had a ceremony so they would all be called back to Vegeta. He then shows up unannounced and without invitation and well we know the rest...Anyone left alive served Freeza (Tarble, Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz,) Was No Threat (Turlus, Kakarot) Or Was Presumed Dead (Brolly) But, point being He Knew about every one.

Only Saiyan survivor's would be from a situation similar to Turlus (A Rogue Pirate) and Brolly's (Presumed Dead), and in that case EXTREMELY RARE. Not to mention a bit repetitive and lame.

Or something like they are cloned in a lab and ment to be contained but without knowing the species completely they go all Oozaru and break free from their prison...also, a little lame.
That doesn't mean anything. Because babies sent to other planets would come back? And quit referencing movies that are arguably canon. It's impossible to prove Sporty's point wrong.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:41:14 PM by Mikecw, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Saiyan societies
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 03:11:15 PM »

Offline Kitsune

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Crane Elite
Um...Sorry duder, Canon and Non-Canon stories both float one way homie...The Saiyan race (Excluding the Goku and Vegeta legacy) are dead, most of them LONG since dead. That Does In-Fact MEAN NO survivors. And since any other story written would be Non-Canon I'm pretty sure my point still stands.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 12:12:24 AM »

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
The saiyan's job required them to go to other planets, so I'm sure many of them got away from planet Vegeta exploding. Canon or not, the creators messed around with this idea. Tarble, Turles, and Broly were 3 different saiyans who survived so I wouldn't be surprised if one day they introduced other survivors.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 02:32:08 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
As stated. Freiza was pretty paranoid.  He wouldn't let a society of saiyans live without killing them. .

If I remeber correctly, he did know about goku but thought nothing of it. But only worried about (well foreboding feeling) Goku after his battle with Vegeta and Nappa.

Too bad it isn't... Or is it?

Post Merge: March 31, 2014, 02:41:14 PM
They don't forget anything, if Frieza was as paranoid as you say, he wouldn't keep a "high-class" saiyan alive along with 2 others.That doesn't mean anything. Because babies sent to other planets would come back? And quit referencing movies that are arguably canon. It's impossible to prove Sporty's point wrong.

But he would. C'mon whats a "high class saiyan" to a Warrior Namkian, Ginyu force  or even Dadoria and Zarbon? They were all almost if not double their power.

Nappa, Radizt and Vegeta were fairly easy to control.. The only reason Vegeta became so strong, was because of his meeting with Goku, which pretty much started a chain reaction of Zenkia's and fights.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 03:47:01 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
This would make a great movie, some baby saiyans might survive on some other planet but still they would be evil remember that Goku fell on head as baby, that changed his mind.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
This would make a great movie, some baby saiyans might survive on some other planet but still they would be evil remember that Goku fell on head as baby, that changed his mind.

It really wouldn't...Logically. If saiyan babies suvived they'd have to of been like Goku, which would mean their PL's would be low.

The average lower class saiyan's powerlevel wouldn't of had a PL above 2000-3000 (with Bardock and Goku being exclusions from this). So a movie with them interacting with the Z-senshi would be a waste..

And a story based just on them would be even worse, considering their are much more deserving characters that could have a movie. Characters such as; Kami, Frieza and Roshi.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 04:37:29 AM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
It really wouldn't...Logically. If saiyan babies suvived they'd have to of been like Goku, which would mean their PL's would be low.

The average lower class saiyan's powerlevel wouldn't of had a PL above 2000-3000 (with Bardock and Goku being exclusions from this). So a movie with them interacting with the Z-senshi would be a waste..

And a story based just on them would be even worse, considering their are much more deserving characters that could have a movie. Characters such as; Kami, Frieza and Roshi.

hmm you're right, but maybe they could make so some of them had some luck like Goku did.
Anyways i would really like to see episode of Bardock 2, seeing bardock becoming SSJ is really awesome.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 05:28:54 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Um...Sorry duder, Canon and Non-Canon stories both float one way homie...The Saiyan race (Excluding the Goku and Vegeta legacy) are dead, most of them LONG since dead. That Does In-Fact MEAN NO survivors. And since any other story written would be Non-Canon I'm pretty sure my point still stands.
Your argument is built on assumptions. Can you "prove" other saiyans didn't survive? You can't, and with this fact in mind, DBZ movies have had story lines based on this. Turles, Tarble, and Broly, were conceived under this notion because you can't prove other saiyans didn't survive. The movies aren't considered canon because they don't fit into the story, but because they didn't happen in the manga.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 05:58:57 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Your argument is built on assumptions. Can you "prove" other saiyans didn't survive? You can't, and with this fact in mind, DBZ movies have had story lines based on this. Turles, Tarble, and Broly, were conceived under this notion because you can't prove other saiyans didn't survive. The movies aren't considered canon because they don't fit into the story, but because they didn't happen in the manga.

It's not really an assumption if it's based upon facts. It's been clearly stated by many diffrent characters that the saiyan race was destroyed. Really thats all the proof needed.

Also, just because a storyline was made in a movie, doesn't mean that its plauseable with the original story to continue it's continuity... Any storyline could of been written for the movies since the movies have never been linier with the manga. The movies continuity have been about as correct  as GT was.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 06:10:37 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It's not really an assumption if it's based upon facts. It's been clearly stated by many diffrent characters that the saiyan race was destroyed. Really thats all the proof needed.
It is still an assumption by definition, even if it's based on facts. Just because a character (Vegeta for example) says there aren't anymore saiyans alive, doesn't mean it's correct and irrefutable. He doesn't know that, he was under Frieza's wing for a majority of his entire life. His knowledge could be construed and this is used as a plot device anyways.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 08:49:37 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It is still an assumption by definition, even if it's based on facts. Just because a character (Vegeta for example) says there aren't anymore saiyans alive, doesn't mean it's correct and irrefutable. He doesn't know that, he was under Frieza's wing for a majority of his entire life. His knowledge could be construed and this is used as a plot device anyways.

Based on that thoery, I could say that everytime Vegeta has said his stronger than Goku, thats it's been true (even when he hasn't been). Infact, everything I don't like in the manga could be up for descusion.

In any case. I think that with all authors work. If he says their isn't any, then there isn't any.  Untill Akira brings out a movie or OVA saying otherwise, this will be it.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Based on that thoery, I could say that everytime Vegeta has said his stronger than Goku, thats it's been true (even when he hasn't been). Infact, everything I don't like in the manga could be up for descusion.
How the hell did you deduct that from my statement. Please reread it.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 11:14:25 AM »

Offline Super Mel

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I like boobies
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but why didn't the Sayains revive when Popo made the wish to revive all of the people killed by Freiza and his men? I know there was a catch but what was it again?
Swift as the Crane, steady as the Turtle... I have attained a state like no other has... I am The Mantis... Tien, I wont fail you this time... And as my Soul Rages on, never forget who got you there... Raging Souls. Yeah but

Saiyan societies
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but why didn't the Sayains revive when Popo made the wish to revive all of the people killed by Freiza and his men? I know there was a catch but what was it again?
  they was probobaly just dead too long not 100% sure but i think if they are dead for a long time the dragon can't revive them
Anything is Possible.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 11:36:40 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
  they was probobaly just dead too long not 100% sure but i think if they are dead for a long time the dragon can't revive them
i think it was all thing killed by frieza on planet namek
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Saiyan societies
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2014, 12:03:27 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
The dragon cannot revive people who are dead for more than a year. I think Tien and company died for around 6 months or so.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »

Offline Kitsune

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Crane Elite
Tomlanji is right...One year is the max amount of time for revival I believe.

Mike however, guy keeps shooting himself in the foot while doing the backstroke.

Canon or Non-Canon, Saiyans are dead homie only Goku, Vegeta, and there descendants remain.

Saiyan societies
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Tomlanji is right...One year is the max amount of time for revival I believe.

Mike however, guy keeps shooting himself in the foot while doing the backstroke.

Canon or Non-Canon, Saiyans are dead homie only Goku, Vegeta, and there descendants remain.

That's a pretty broad assumption.
The universe is a vast place, and even a paranoid nutjob like Freeza couldn't have possibly kept track of them all.
That being said, even Saiyajin sent to other planets may have died on those planets. They may have been killed by the locals, or simply been biologically incompatible with the other life-forms.
Saiyajin and humans clearly have a similar physiology, thus they can procreate.
Then again, maybe Toriyama just made all this up to make us scratch our heads and argue.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Saiyan societies
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2014, 10:42:25 PM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Akira will make some other stupid crap up like he did with Billis, honestly I think Akira is stupid. If he wanted to make something interesting why not introduce something like saiyans in time machines coming to take over the earth. Or maybe a new villain maybe called Jineshi a so called super saiyan from the past travels in time to defeat goku. Or my final option goku dies, vegeta dies, everyone is dead from the apocalypse. The end.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:09:44 AM by Vroku »