* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • Today at 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • Today at 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing
  • November 28, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
    D:
  • November 27, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
    ecsdee
  • November 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
    :crydbo:
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
    :'(
  • November 25, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
    me: [link]  [link]
  • November 25, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
    I only wait for dbor :(
  • November 25, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
    :-\

Topic: DBOR Transformations  (Read 5410 times)

DBOR Transformations
« on: March 29, 2014, 07:50:28 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Hi people! It is long since I made post here but I think about something and want to share with you people. Super Saiyan, Great Namek and Pure Majin. This are transformations. Only problem here is that SSJ is soo perfect, you can use almost every skill in that form. GN and Pure Majin you need to spend some SP to use them or they will be useless. I wana suggest when we get lvl 40 and be able to wish for transformation, this transformations should unlock all their skills at lvl 1 with no need to spend some SP there. That is, since in  GN and Pure Majin you can't use other skills than ones that are for that form, their skills should be unlocked since you wish for transformation, that is you will get them only unlocked at lvl 1 and skills are max at lvl 4-5. This way we won't call their transformations useless. Ofc PVE players would have that skills max, more dmg but this way everyone would ok with skills.
IGN: IcemanBos
Class: Shadow Knight
Guild: Pride Warriors

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:05:25 AM »

Offline Buggiboi

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • *+*Legacy*+*
This is a great idea to me cause the way my PvP build is set up for ultimate I can't use Pure Majin. It would be useless like you said.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 08:12:42 AM »

Offline kami97

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 2
    • View Profile
  • parkour > life
  • I am a: Poko Priest
I was thinking about this long time ago, tbh I never expend sp on great namek attacks, and I only used this transformation just to look more cool and for shooting, this transformation is kind of a useless because you become much slower and you can not fly, not to mention duration time
Majins are in little better position but still not so good

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 08:13:03 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
This is an awesome idea! I had a dende which I wanted to make a Gn but I needed to spend too much sp. I just spended the sp in something else.
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 08:32:19 AM »

Offline Ultimatum

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The strongest Warrior ever known
not Bad ice Not bad
I've seen the end of countless worlds. Friends have died and enemies rise i was supposed to be a savior a hero. I am the last one. I Am The Ultimatum.  

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 09:51:39 AM »

Offline Super Mel

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I like boobies
Hi people! It is long since I made post here but I think about something and want to share with you people. Super Saiyan, Great Namek and Pure Majin. This are transformations. Only problem here is that SSJ is soo perfect, you can use almost every skill in that form. GN and Pure Majin you need to spend some SP to use them or they will be useless. I wana suggest when we get lvl 40 and be able to wish for transformation, this transformations should unlock all their skills at lvl 1 with no need to spend some SP there. That is, since in  GN and Pure Majin you can't use other skills than ones that are for that form, their skills should be unlocked since you wish for transformation, that is you will get them only unlocked at lvl 1 and skills are max at lvl 4-5. This way we won't call their transformations useless. Ofc PVE players would have that skills max, more dmg but this way everyone would ok with skills.
I want this so much because I want to be a Majin but pure Majins are simply underwhelming when you look at the facts
Swift as the Crane, steady as the Turtle... I have attained a state like no other has... I am The Mantis... Tien, I wont fail you this time... And as my Soul Rages on, never forget who got you there... Raging Souls. Yeah but

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The Myth is What Starts The Legend.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Makes sense .-.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 01:46:53 PM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
  • Honor: 78 / 16
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
  • I am a: Human
yes however, Kid Buus and Great nameks skills are powerful AF. They are perfect AOEs.

GN has the fist pounding which just decimates anyone in its range and its Success based which makes it even better.

KB has a powerful AOE that is spammable. Nuff said.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Ασχολήθηκες να το μεταφράσεις;πρόβλημα σου!
Hello,first im asking and then im posting,my reason is cause i aint so sure about it,did ever buu used k.o.k? or piccolo or kami? According to dbo history for majins and nameks,the story says few about power ups and super skills,but nothing about certain powers or transformations for them.
 In a way i got in mind,that it was easy for the developers copy paste the k.o.k for all races,i mean for humans the k.o.k doesnt need a backround story to support it,but for majins and nameks they should atleast mention something.
 Anyways,my look on k.o.k on majins and nameks could change in DBOR easy,with just a name replace,a diferent aura color and a small story back up for them,i think this could settle things,idk might be verry bad idea,it was just a thought,if anyone has a clue about k.o.k on majins and nameks,please post a link or something,i would like to learn more about it,thanks in advance...

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »

Offline Chadek

• Shenron
  • Honor: 38 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Dont stop, doing what you're doing
  • I am a: Grand Chef
Hello,first im asking and then im posting,my reason is cause i aint so sure about it,did ever buu used k.o.k? or piccolo or kami? According to dbo history for majins and nameks,the story says few about power ups and super skills,but nothing about certain powers or transformations for them.
 In a way i got in mind,that it was easy for the developers copy paste the k.o.k for all races,i mean for humans the k.o.k doesnt need a backround story to support it,but for majins and nameks they should atleast mention something.
 Anyways,my look on k.o.k on majins and nameks could change in DBOR easy,with just a name replace,a diferent aura color and a small story back up for them,i think this could settle things,idk might be verry bad idea,it was just a thought,if anyone has a clue about k.o.k on majins and nameks,please post a link or something,i would like to learn more about it,thanks in advance...

Since it 1000 years from original dbz story, i guess for them k.o.k became normal thing to learn, in dbz only goku knew it so its not normal even for humans but its new era :P
Good idea Ice, nice thinking!:)

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 09:56:22 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
Good idea, GN and Pure Majin were really useless without skills  :-\
Why would you want a different aura? Kaioken aura IS red you can't change it :S
And you don't need background story for nameks or majin. If humans can learn it, then the other races can too.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 01:36:19 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
What Jocer said it is true but on lvl 1 skills won't be that good.
They will at least make dmg. This skills will be only used for farm anyway.
Ofc People who want big dmg, they would max them.
For me it is stupid that PVP players, using GN only to walk around  and that is it LOL. About Kaio-Ken thing, it is special skill that push your Qi (Chi) and you become stronger, faster. It is like people on steroids. In future, all would learn it but since people wouldn't be pure blooded ones, they would be weaker. That is why we need to wish with dragon balls to awake that hidden part of power inside aka transformation.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 03:45:21 AM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Why would you want a different aura? Kaioken aura IS red you can't change it :S
And you don't need background story for nameks or majin. If humans can learn it, then the other races can too.

I didnt say i want diferent aura color for k.o.k,i said to make a new story for each race separate to support k.o.k on them or change the name of k.o.k  and place a new color for the aura with new story backround for each race,my point was like k.o.k was a Goku thingy aka ssj's aka 1000 age humans...there was no other races that could use k.o.k or ssj,in that thought,we could see majinhuman/ssjbuu witch it didnt happen thankfully.
 My thought was like,a super form(ex k.o.k) wich majins and nameks can use skills,transformations to be race restricted,as you can count k.o.k as a form...

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 03:53:32 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
I like this idea....I always said to my friends that it's kinda unfair that ssj's can use all their skills while nameks and majins have to spend SP. Even if the attacks are powerful it's still unfair.

*click for original size*

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 04:25:35 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
I didnt say i want diferent aura color for k.o.k,i said to make a new story for each race separate to support k.o.k on them or change the name of k.o.k  and place a new color for the aura with new story backround for each race,my point was like k.o.k was a Goku thingy aka ssj's aka 1000 age humans...there was no other races that could use k.o.k or ssj,in that thought,we could see majinhuman/ssjbuu witch it didnt happen thankfully.
 My thought was like,a super form(ex k.o.k) wich majins and nameks can use skills,transformations to be race restricted,as you can count k.o.k as a form...

There should be think for new transformations soo no thx.
Kaioken is there is too buff you little. But if people decide to change them in future, there should be for nameks - super namek and for majins super majin. Super Namek - Kami and Piccolo fusion thing and Super Majin - Human like Majin, like in DBZ Evil Majin that "eat" fat majin.  Their stats would only be more def and speed and this form would eat their EP.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 04:38:45 AM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
There should be think for new transformations soo no thx.
Kaioken is there is too buff you little. But if people decide to change them in future, there should be for nameks - super namek and for majins super majin. Super Namek - Kami and Piccolo fusion thing and Super Majin - Human like Majin, like in DBZ Evil Majin that "eat" fat majin.  Their stats would only be more def and speed and this form would eat their EP.

As i said before,it might be a bad idea,it was only a thought i had and a question about k.o.k on majins and nameks,wich we saw them for first time in DBO with no explanation,i know that the skills was learned over the expert npc's but still that aint a go for me,i would want to read a small story covering it up...might be only me....so nvm lol

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 04:40:05 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
Fighters, Swordsmen, Plasmas, Dendes, Pokos, Karma and turtles overall love KOK better anyway.

KOK - Increases attack and crit rate. For DPS classes they choose that over their transformation anyway.

I always had KOK in my build as a Fighter for the crit rate and attack. SSJ was just an alternative.

The transformations are usually just for show.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 04:41:40 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
Well for people like you that can be easy done.
Kaio-Ken - we wish for it from dragon.
He give us power of King Kai.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100502151704/dragonball/images/6/61/KingKaiNV.png

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 04:43:59 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
KOK is allowed to everyone because it was given by King Kai.

This is why i wanted to make Instant transmission a wish because it isnt a certian classes skill. It was given by the yardrats

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 04:46:49 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
KOK is allowed to everyone because it was given by King Kai.

This is why i wanted to make Instant transmission a wish because it isnt a certian classes skill. It was given by the yardrats

I agree on this 100%.
Plus IT should be unlocked without using SP.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 04:48:05 AM »

Offline Grampa

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Hmm interesting i see your point and now i agree too for the instant transmition,thanks for the answers guys

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 04:53:11 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
Hmm interesting i see your point and now i agree too for the instant transmition,thanks for the answers guys
All of us, well mature people who want cool game, want game where is everything 100% perfect. Still we can post here all what we think that can be cool to add and hope that DBOR team would look on this and take maybe 1% of what we post on this forums. Well after all DBOR will be better than DBO.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 04:54:55 AM »

Offline Sport

• Shenron
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Fast Money
I love the discussion being argued in a mature manner. Guys please continue with the discussions with ideas and things you guys want implemented so, that i can report it  to the team where we can discuss it.

DBOR Transformations
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 05:03:58 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
So far, I just would like to see 2 things in DBOR:

First, would be to switch on/off the transformations whenever you want as you have enough ep to transform. Then, if your ep goes to zero, one hour cooldown (all races);

Second, the Instant Transmission for everyone.