You're all nutcases. But it's cool that MC is still running strong. :candy:
  • September 18, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
    :r_flame:
  • September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
    pfff.... [link]
  • September 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
    :kappa:
  • September 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
    MarineCorps > Forum Guild with main goal, trolling and taking over the Forum. Final Boss is Monkey Dead Luffy! Will they rape that boss, or will Boss rape them! Stay with us in next episode of Dead Balls of Z!!!
  • September 14, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
    :smugdbo:
  • September 14, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
    :))
  • September 13, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
    :youth:
  • September 13, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
    :paleman:
  • September 13, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
    MarineCorps FTW. DOWN WITH THE TSAR!!!!
  • September 13, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
    yeaaa, no...i'm here. So taking over is against human nature....
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:31 AM
    WE TOOK OVER
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
    WE DID IT GUYS
  • September 13, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
    >MarineCorps is the majority of active English forum memberes
  • September 13, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
    [link] Guys I think we should perma-ban Tofu :/
  • September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
    And then Half-Life 3 will release! That's why Kim Jong Un is in that picture you linked!
  • September 10, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
    it's all real...Trump will start nuclear war with north korea which will make other nations go crazy too. After everything is over, that panem sh*t will happen to us xD
  • September 10, 2017, 07:18:21 AM
    if you mix that with the latest "fashion" from the Paris Fashion week you get that Panem style from Hunger Games
  • September 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
    have y'all seen that wavy eyebrow trend?
  • September 10, 2017, 05:15:10 AM
    [link]

Topic: Gogeta Vs Vegito  (Read 11196 times)

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« on: February 17, 2014, 04:42:21 PM »
    • View Profile
  • They call me Perfect
  • I am a: Fighter
What if these two were to fight who would have won? I know that it is clearly impossible for them to have a battle with each other but it is not impossible to think about it right? Anyway in my opinion Gogeta (not including Gt) because of his Stardust Breaker.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 07:45:43 PM »

Offline Nemesis

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 6
    • View Profile
  • "The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do"
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
neither of them would win and neither lose

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 08:48:37 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
  • I am a: Dark Warrior
Vegito is the strongest DBZ character and stronger than Gogeta because potara fusion is stronger than the normal one.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:53:26 PM »

Offline Sirius

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Human
This is just like throw two nuclear bombs each other and wait to see which one wins.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:43:08 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
Ooh this is a good one.

First of all it must be said that there is no version of Gogeta canon to main series and that there are actually 2 different versions of Gogeta from 2 seperate canons. The GT version and the Fusion Reborn version.

The problem with the Fusion Reborn version..... he's dead. If they were to fight in the afterlife, Fusion Reborn Gogeta will have a considerable field advantage. I don't think that's enough to make up for the difference in power however, especially since Vegito's full power was never shown(he never went beyond SSJ1, and even then it was completely unnecessary, Vegito was just "playing" for the entire fight). I'm quite confident Gogeta would get his ass beat hard in this instance.

The GT version of Gogeta is 2 fused SSJ4. That commands a lot of power but as said before, Vegito never really showed his full power, let alone any sort of effort. Since it's unknown how great the gap in power between the Metamoran and Potara fusions are, it's unknown if SSJ4 is enough to close the gap. It's also unknown if Vegito is capable of going SSJ3, since only half of him ever reached that level.

Of course Metamoran Fusion has that severe disadvantage of breaking apart after 30 minutes. Even if SSJ4 Gogeta somehow has Vegito outmatched, Vegito need only hang in there for 30 minutes and then the fight is over.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:47:02 PM by Jak »

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 10:42:35 PM »

Offline Noki

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
Vegito is suppose to win if they are at the same level

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 12:24:27 PM »

Offline Roku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Boobs.
Vegito for sure, Jak gave all the information I would spit.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
    • View Profile
  • legendary warrior
vegito is the better looking(no homo), stronger and badass version of gogeta!
i said better looking because the Potara outfit doesn't look the best in my opinion.
oh yeah the time limit!

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:01 PM »

Offline Swordie

• Ex Staff
  • 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Shadow Project Lead
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Ooh this is a good one.

First of all it must be said that there is no version of Gogeta canon to main series and that there are actually 2 different versions of Gogeta from 2 seperate canons. The GT version and the Fusion Reborn version.

The problem with the Fusion Reborn version..... he's dead. If they were to fight in the afterlife, Fusion Reborn Gogeta will have a considerable field advantage. I don't think that's enough to make up for the difference in power however, especially since Vegito's full power was never shown(he never went beyond SSJ1, and even then it was completely unnecessary, Vegito was just "playing" for the entire fight). I'm quite confident Gogeta would get his ass beat hard in this instance.

The GT version of Gogeta is 2 fused SSJ4. That commands a lot of power but as said before, Vegito never really showed his full power, let alone any sort of effort. Since it's unknown how great the gap in power between the Metamoran and Potara fusions are, it's unknown if SSJ4 is enough to close the gap. It's also unknown if Vegito is capable of going SSJ3, since only half of him ever reached that level.

Of course Metamoran Fusion has that severe disadvantage of breaking apart after 30 minutes. Even if SSJ4 Gogeta somehow has Vegito outmatched, Vegito need only hang in there for 30 minutes and then the fight is over.

You actually did a good job of covering the information on this one.

In the case of normal Gogeta vs Vegito, Vegito would win. There's just way too severe of a power gap. Even if we say for this scenario Gogeta was alive, he stands no chance against vegito.

Now, ssj4 Gogeta vs Vegito can be debated. In my opinion I believe Ssj4 gogeta would win. Ssj Vegito is the strongest canon character but ssj4 was rigged in power. We've heavily debated the fact that ssj4 Gogeta has galaxy busting powers (which would be way off the power scale and no character would come close to that power). We don't know the true power scale of Vegito either. He was only seen going Ssj. Although we might agree that he has potential to go beyond Ssj, we could also say Gogeta has potential to go beyond ssj4. Anyway, I would say Gogeta would win because of the rigged power ssj4 had. However, there is not a lot to go off of on this debate. One character never showed his real power and was only seen for a short amount of time and the other character was non-canon, part of a world where worms almost killed Goku but has the probability of galaxy busting powers and again, only saw for a short amount of time.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:54:34 PM by Swordsman45 »

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 12:48:24 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Although the power in Vegito is very great, remember the traits of the fusees he took:
-Vegeta's Cockiness
-Goku's Playfullness
-Goku's Fight-Wait-Fight strategy
-ect.

He took most bad parts, the reason why he failed vs buu

Gogeta now:
-Both of their will to fight
-Vegeta's Swag
-Vegeta's Kill_Now strategy
-ect.

So Gogeta can win if he puts 100% and kill b4 vegeto notices
OR
Vegeto can win if he decides he is done playing around...

(they both have their gud and bad so the battle is pretty tight)

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 01:14:37 PM »

Offline Miah4343

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
Vegito hands down for just twoo reasons,

Spoiler for Hidden:

Special third reason!.... Gogeta would only last 30mins in bed.... :/

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 01:16:10 PM »
    • View Profile
  • legendary warrior
Vegito hands down for just twoo reasons,

Spoiler for Hidden:

Special third reason!.... Gogeta would only last 30mins in bed.... :/
whoa whoa whoa wtf O.o. the things people look up LOL.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 01:28:49 PM »

Offline Steven

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 23 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Sexy Steve
It's also unknown if Vegito is capable of going SSJ3, since only half of him ever reached that level.

If Gotenks only saw Goku transform once and neither Goten or Trunks ever reached anything above SSJ1 can do it, I highly doubt Vegito couldn't reach SSJ3.

I know you aren't saying that he can't do it, but really, it's pretty safe to assume that he can do it.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 01:45:05 PM »
    • View Profile
  • They call me Perfect
I'm pretty sure Gogeta what have been one step ahead of him knowing he is on a time limit he'll tries to make every second count. Vegito would try to get serious -maybe- when he is losing and the fusion dance expires which will make it more like a draw. Even though Vegito was being used as a mop and broom stick

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 02:05:35 PM »

Offline Jak

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 12 / 1
    • View Profile
If Gotenks only saw Goku transform once and neither Goten or Trunks ever reached anything above SSJ1 can do it, I highly doubt Vegito couldn't reach SSJ3.

I know you aren't saying that he can't do it, but really, it's pretty safe to assume that he can do it.

Actually...(and I hate starting a post with the word actually, as no word ranks higher on the douchebaggery scale for starting words than 'actually') Goten and Trunks had several hours in the time chamber before fighting Buu. In that time they worked out both SSJ2 and 3. They didn't simply see Goku do it and instantly have the same ability like Goku when he watched Roshi do the Kamehameha one time, they worked at it for hours.

Yes, even that is rather incredible but I have a theory that makes it a bit less incredible I'd like to bring up.

I hate using naruto as a reference point but unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, it works. Anyone who's watched Shipuuden should know about Naruto's Shadow Clone Training, but for those who don't know I'll explain it anyway.

When Naruto uses the shadow clone jutsu the experiences of the clone are transferred to the casting ninja when the jutsu is broken. Naruto, having insane amounts of chakra, can make shadow clones numbering in the thousands and even sustain all of them in combat. This fact allows him to abuse shadow clones and master techniques that normally take 10 years in a matter of days.

I believe training with Metamoran Fusion has a similar effect. When the fusion breaks, 2 people have had that experience and can mull it over while waiting for the next fusion. Repeating this process allows the pair to come to a conclusion twice as fast as a single person. Add that to their natural talent and their mastering what took Goku 7 years is now explained. But of course it's just a theory.

Another thing I rolled around in my head before posting my previous post is how stable/solid is the Potara Fusion REALLY? It broke apart once from just being inside Buu. What caused that? Perhaps the fusion was unstable the entire time, due to constant personality conflicts? Vegeta's pride, arrogance and such, and then when they got eaten Vegeta was absolutely repulsed by what he saw, and when that was stacked against Goku's obliviousness, it was the straw that broke the camels back, causing a mental imbalance and breaking the Fusion?

Just another theory but that all rolls around into Vegito attempting SSJ3 in a combat situation he is suddenly thrust into against Vegito without the opportunity for Vegeta's side to work out SSJ3. Perhaps it could cause a power imbalance and break the fusion apart?

Again, just theories.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 01:21:34 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
I'm gonna post a little late, but... xDD

I will use the Manga's Logical

GotenSSJ > Vegeta base

Metamoru Technique is the same for Gotenks & Gogeta, then..

Gotenks SSJ > Gogeta base

Gotenks SSJ3 > Gogeta SSJ2

Normal Vegetto should be similar or stronger than Gotenks SSJ3 (In my opinion Vegetto > SnS Gohan (only a little, but it is subjective))

Then (in my opinion)...

Gogeta SSJ3> Vegetto  (a little)

This is obvious

VegettoSSJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GogetaSSJ3
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:37:44 AM by ShihoMiyano »

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 01:47:52 AM »

Offline Sanji

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Diable
overall i think gogeta would win, he looks stronger :P

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 02:08:25 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
Vegito has this.
Potara= full strength fusion. So Goku is a 10 and Vegeta is a 9= Strength of 19
Fusion= Same strength. So Goku is a 9 and Vegeta is a 9= Strength of 18 (Vegeta's strength could be lower from not training at all while dead in the movie)
Logic hurts.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 05:09:21 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
Vegito has this.
Potara= full strength fusion. So Goku is a 10 and Vegeta is a 9= Strength of 19
Fusion= Same strength. So Goku is a 9 and Vegeta is a 9= Strength of 18 (Vegeta's strength could be lower from not training at all while dead in the movie)
Logic hurts.

No, they don't add his powers, only appear other person who has his power depending on who has merged

With your theory
Goku = 10
Vegeta=9
Vegetto=19

Goten 5
Trunks 6
Gotenks 10
GotenksSSJ=50

Gotenks SSJ >> Vegetto (You know that it's not truth)

Base Gotenks should be more powerful than Vegeta SSJ2, because Krilin thinks that Gotenks can fights vs Majin Buu (when he saw the power of Majin Vegeta SSJ2 and knows that Vegeta died) and Piccolo didn't try stop him when Gotenks escapes (Piccolo in Buu's Sage is stronger than SSJ Full Power Cell's Sage said by Toriyama in a inteview)

It's not a Add or Multiplication only appear other person with more power than the others 2.

Goten 5
Trunks 6

Gotenks 3000 (eg.)

Goku 10
Vegeta 9

Gogeta  5400 (eg)

The difference between Goten and Vegeta is 1'8 (is a example ¬¬, can be more, but the kids aren't weak, maybe this trunks can be similar than the trunks who fought vs SemiPerfect Cell normal SSJ not DsD), then the difference between Gotenks and Gogeta should be the same

The fusion by pothalas is different....

We know that GotenksSSJ3 is a little weaker than Gohan SnS

Gotenks SSJ3    1
Gohan SnS       1.15
Gogeta SSJ3     1.8

Vegetto base   in my opinion is similar than Gohan (but can be less, like Gotenks maybe... it's subjective), then....

Vegetto base    1.15
Vegetto SSJ (x50)    57.5

I don't like explain with numbers xDDDDD

Pothalas not > Metamoru, Pothalas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Metamoru

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:15:20 AM by ShihoMiyano »

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 05:33:19 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
Vegetto base   in my opinion is similar than Gohan
Vegetto base is way stronger than Gohan, and Gohan is way stronger than Gotenks SSJ3.
"I will make you and everyone in this village recognize me, for one day... I will be hokage!"-Deadpool

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 05:51:40 AM »
    • View Profile
  • They call me Perfect
No, they don't add his powers, only appear other person who has his power depending on who has merged

With your theory
Goku = 10
Vegeta=9
Vegetto=19

Goten 5
Trunks 6
Gotenks 10
GotenksSSJ=50

Gotenks SSJ >> Vegetto (You know that it's not truth)

Base Gotenks should be more powerful than Vegeta SSJ2, because Krilin thinks that Gotenks can fights vs Majin Buu (when he saw the power of Majin Vegeta SSJ2 and knows that Vegeta died) and Piccolo didn't try stop him when Gotenks escapes (Piccolo in Buu's Sage is stronger than SSJ Full Power Cell's Sage said by Toriyama in a inteview)

It's not a Add or Multiplication only appear other person with more power than the others 2.

Goten 5
Trunks 6

Gotenks 3000 (eg.)

Goku 10
Vegeta 9

Gogeta  5400 (eg)

The difference between Goten and Vegeta is 1'8 (is a example ¬¬, can be more, but the kids aren't weak, maybe this trunks can be similar than the trunks who fought vs SemiPerfect Cell normal SSJ not DsD), then the difference between Gotenks and Gogeta should be the same

The fusion by pothalas is different....

We know that GotenksSSJ3 is a little weaker than Gohan SnS

Gotenks SSJ3    1
Gohan SnS       1.15
Gogeta SSJ3     1.8

Vegetto base   in my opinion is similar than Gohan (but can be less, like Gotenks maybe... it's subjective), then....

Vegetto base    1.15
Vegetto SSJ (x50)    57.5

I don't like explain with numbers xDDDDD

Pothalas not > Metamoru, Pothalas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Metamoru

I'll admit Vegito is Powerful *not as much as you claim* but let's look at the Facts, if he was this strong why couldn't he stop Super Buu *whats that?* He was and still is tooooo Playful if i'm exaggerating prove me wrong. It's impossible to just notice someone's strength without Acknowledging there weakness and let's not forget he is really Cocky. Gogeta has a few weakness knowing Vegito it's only one
1)Vegeta doesn't wants to break his pride and messes up the fusion with silly errors
2)Expiration time and waiting to refuse
Sorry peeps but he doesn't have traits weakness

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 06:02:11 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
I'll admit Vegito is Powerful *not as much as you claim* but let's look at the Facts, if he was this strong why couldn't he stop Super Buu *whats that?* He was and still is tooooo Playful if i'm exaggerating prove me wrong.
He was toying with Buu because he didn't want to kill him since Goten, Trunks and the others were inside his body. Otherwise he would have killed him right away.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 06:09:31 AM »

Offline Sianth

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Spirit of Christmas
Facts:

Super Buu>Janemba

Proof: Ssj3 was Pretty Much a match for Janemba while With Super Buu it didnt stand a chance

Vegito could Easily kill Super Buu but didnt want to kill him Family also.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:18:54 AM by Sianth »

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 06:13:20 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Mamma mia pizzeria
Facts:

Buu>Janemba

Proof: Ssj3 was Pretty Much a match for Janemba while With Super Buu it didnt stand a chance

Vegito could Easily kill Super Buu but didnt want to kill him Family also.

Also not the normal Super Buu but the one with Mystic Gohan and all the others absorbed.

Gogeta Vs Vegito
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 06:18:47 AM »
    • View Profile
  • They call me Perfect
Eh.. come on don't give me that we all know the dragon balls could of wish them back also he didn't had to kill him all he had to do was simply use him as a rag to wash some dishes and clean his shoes even a farming tool to grow some crops that wouldn't affect his family at all