• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:09:39 AM
    Planet of the Great Apes
  • Today at 01:59:29 AM
    high hopes for that movie xD
  • Today at 01:59:23 AM
    :smugdbo: [link]
  • Yesterday at 04:24:05 AM
    "....grenades going off in your face" is a metaphor for "...if players go mad over bugs and problems" etc.... xD
  • Yesterday at 04:21:29 AM
    dumke gonna ask him questions like the instructor here...and the dude gonna answer like the new dude xD [link]
  • December 15, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
    interestinngg,  a new recruit
  • December 15, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
    Pm Me.
  • December 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
    i have a lot free time can work like 12h Day in code
  • December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
    if you want See my progress [link]
  • December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
    Dumke i am marcomurta from Ragzone i have some progress i am working with old akcore people we are intressed in Join in your Team
  • December 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
    Luke[Dumke] i want help us with the Dev where we can Talk?
  • December 12, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
    Hello Guys
  • December 12, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
    :barduck:
  • December 10, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
    :uwot:
  • December 06, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
    :aussie:
  • December 06, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
    >:(
  • December 05, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
    me --> [link]
  • December 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
    you get 19+1+14+20+1 = 55 = 5x5 =25. Now mirror the number 25 and you get 52 = 5-2 = Illuminati pyramid has 3 sides. Santa = Illuminati confirmed!
  • December 05, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
    Santa...in the alphabet the S is the 19th letter. And if you break down the word santa like that with the rest of the letter
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
    :aussie:
  • December 05, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
    Nononono. The Aussie Santa is Dumke
  • December 05, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
    :))
  • December 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
    oi oi oi im the australian santa oi oi oi
  • December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
    WINTER IS HERE!
  • December 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM
    [link]
  • December 02, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
    Lookin' good
  • December 01, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
    [link]
  • November 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
    :grin:
  • November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
    Well that's friggin depressing

Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online!  (Read 1714 times)

The Elder Scrolls Online!
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I just got my beta key for tomorrow beta test, has/is anyone going to be on that beta test tomorrow?
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 02:14:22 PM »

Offline Noki

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
me too i receive it !

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:02:42 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I get it the last beta(1 month more or less) and it bored me xD only played at lvl 4

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
The entire concept of the game looks bad to me. Elder Scrolls is really a series that was designed to be single player -- a lot of the functions just wouldn't work properly in a multiplayer environment. I know this isn't the right game for me because it all takes place on a single server -- no role playing server options or anything like that. Besides the point, it completely screws over the lore in every way, shape, and form it can think up. I'm pretty sure the game was officially declared non-canon, which is a huge relief for those of us who actually care about that aspect of the series. This game feels like a complete sell-out for people who actually appreciate the game's universe and sense of immersion.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 01:09:27 AM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I am playing it right now and i got one for the last Beta Event too. I freaking love this game :D
Check our Recruitment Thread and join the Typocalypse  Guild ;)

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 01:58:08 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
The entire concept of the game looks bad to me. Elder Scrolls is really a series that was designed to be single player -- a lot of the functions just wouldn't work properly in a multiplayer environment. I know this isn't the right game for me because it all takes place on a single server -- no role playing server options or anything like that. Besides the point, it completely screws over the lore in every way, shape, and form it can think up. I'm pretty sure the game was officially declared non-canon, which is a huge relief for those of us who actually care about that aspect of the series. This game feels like a complete sell-out for people who actually appreciate the game's universe and sense of immersion.

I get what you're saying about lore, i for one play some games just for the story and that's all.
But this is and feel like it could turn out to be an amazing game, which i'm excited about trying out on release.

and I highly doubt that more then 50% of the people who bought skyrim had already played the previous games or had any idea of the lore of elder scrolls.

and that game obviously sold really well.
so i don't think this game will be short on players either.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 09:42:32 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Dakka dakka dakka
I wish I could play ESO, but I doubt my internet could handle such a game not to mention the monthly fee they will be charging. Ah well...still got Skyrim.

I can definitely understand this as well.

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 02:53:41 PM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
Anyone want a key for ESO for this weekend? I got one extra this time to invite someone, so just let me know^^

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 06:13:49 AM »

Offline Shiro

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 18 / 2
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse Dbo
  • ♫Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats♫
  • I am a: Karma Majin
I got it too :D, let's play!
Typocalypse Guild Master

To Join, Click Here: Typocalypse
ϟNo matter what, never give up!ϟ

My youtube channel  Typo youtube channel  Osu! Head Shot <3

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 02:12:34 PM »

Offline Nero

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Conductor of the Hype Train
It was fun at first. Definitely not worth the 60 bucks and 15 per month.

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 77 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I have a rule with games.
If I have to pay a monthly fee, it's not gonna happen.

I like Elder Scrolls, and I'd love to give the game a chance, but that's one of the same reasons why I haven't upgraded to a PS4. I shouldn't have to pay to play the game I already paid for.

I just paid $60, I shouldn't need to pay another quarter of that just to play the freakin' game a month.

I don't mind paying for DLC, and sometimes a good item or something that you have to buy with real cash, as long as it's something worthwhile, so don't take me for a cheapskate. I've dropped countless amounts of money on that kind of stuff.

But to play the game, I could get a lot of cheap classics from the PS1, PS2, or PSP for $15 a month.

A real shame, because I think it could be good.

Maybe the next Fallout will have co-op missions or something. And not require a monthly subscription.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 12:47:31 PM »

Offline Xeyon

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Turtle Hermit
So who is actually playing the game and what are your thoughts on it now?

Here are some PROs and CONs:

PRO:
  • The game feels very alive due voice acting for everything except books, little animations for players in their menu and a lot animations for other stuff
  • The questing is more interesting, because u rather know what you are actually doing, since everything is spoken and you don't have to read
  • Unique class builds and ability to reset skill and stat points for in-game money
  • A whole different system for selling stuff. You join trade guilds(you can join 5 guilds in total) and sell and buy the goods there, instead of getting auctions for everyone available
  • NO CASH SHOP...since you pay a monthly subscription
  • exploring and farming materials is a lot of fun
  • encouraging party play, because it makes questing and bosses A LOT easier
  • interesting areas
  • story fits good into the elder scrolls universe
  • There are a lot of armor styles, which gives the chance to find the one that fits for you
  • awesome PvP system. Three alliances fighting eachother and try to set their own man on the emperors throne
  • Add-Ons that you can install to optimize your UI (like showing a clock)
  • a bunch of emotes

CON:
  • bots in the starting areas, but later they get rare, because most are used to farm crafting materials and aren't leveled, so they get killed
  • Listening to the same sentences of the bank manager can get quite annoying
  • it can take some time to load players and npcs if you enter crowded areas
  • caves, ruins and other places like this are not instance based, so u can never really kill a boss in such a place alone or enjoy to explore them
  • bugs here and there, but mostly visual
  • No thieves guild and dark brotherhood yet
  • no way yet to kill npcs that annoy you like in skyrim/oblivion/morrowind xD

That's what i personally think. Tell me about your opinions and experience ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 12:52:21 PM by Xeyon »

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »
    • View Profile
I play the game.I'm a veteran rank one Dragon Knight who uses a sword and shield and started from the Daggerfall Covenant . So far if I were to rate this game I would give it a 8-9.I think the game has a great story that most people skip to rush through the game and become vet rank. My favorite things about the game are group dungeons, PvP, and interactions with other players/guild.One thing I think that made this game fun for me is my guild ( the gotes ). if you have an organized, committed guild,this game will be 10x better for you.The things I didn't like about the game though were the bugs.There were quite a few bugs in the first week,which is expected,but still annoying.I haven't encountered a bug in a while (1-2 weeks) so I guess Zennnimax is doing there job. Another thing that I didn't like about this game was the quest grind once you hit vet rank 1. Playing through levels 30-50 were my favorite but now since im veteran rank all I do is quest grind.The story is still pretty interesting but that can't make an end game.Though there is hope on the horizon.The new Craglorn adventure zone looks fun and interesting,so that's going to give me and my guild something to do for a while. I almost forgot to mention PvP.I enjoy attacking enemy keeps with my guild as long as defending them.The one thing I din't like about PvP,and most people hate,is traveling after death.You go faster with a horse but your horses stats increase over time and the way I see it its going to take another 3-4 before all of its stats are complete.I hope you enjoyed my view of the Elder Scrolls Online!!!

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 12:22:52 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 36 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
I have a rule with games.
If I have to pay a monthly fee, it's not gonna happen.

I like Elder Scrolls, and I'd love to give the game a chance, but that's one of the same reasons why I haven't upgraded to a PS4. I shouldn't have to pay to play the game I already paid for.

I just paid $60, I shouldn't need to pay another quarter of that just to play the freakin' game a month.

I don't mind paying for DLC, and sometimes a good item or something that you have to buy with real cash, as long as it's something worthwhile, so don't take me for a cheapskate. I've dropped countless amounts of money on that kind of stuff.

But to play the game, I could get a lot of cheap classics from the PS1, PS2, or PSP for $15 a month.

A real shame, because I think it could be good.

Maybe the next Fallout will have co-op missions or something. And not require a monthly subscription.

This topic is for people who play eso not for nia to come in and complain about how nia doesn't buy subscriptions xD You got a lot to learn my daughter.