Topic: Proposition for DBOR  (Read 796 times)

Proposition for DBOR
« on: May 08, 2018, 03:08:54 AM »
    • View Profile
  • "This pain will make me stronger!"
As the title says need to speak with luke about the true Revival of DBO. Like you i started a revival of DBO but i have  decided the old game needs to go and a new game needs to replace it i have 95% of the platform Done  take a look [ ]. I would like to join forces and basically target your group of ppl with your help of course. I want DBO to be better then it was so far i have done that few more things and the whole game platform is done. I want to bring this to the masses when im done i know what it is like to do a project alone . Join forces with me lets bring the best Dragonball MMORPG game the world has and will see..

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 11:35:38 PM by Luke[Dumke] »
"I am looking at things from a much higher perspective than you. I observe this world, this universe, the truth of all things. And I have come to realize that humanity must be destroyed. Out of all which the Gods have made, humans are their sole failure. They are a disease that must be vanquished. A filth that must be cleansed. They have no place here, in this universe, and if I am to make it a utopia once more, then I must take upon the grand task of removing humanity forever, in place of the Gods who refuse to admit their mistake."

Proposition for DBOR
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 11:35:13 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Dexterity
  • Honor: 170 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
It's impressive what you've done so far, but unfortunately we're not interested in this type of project.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Proposition for DBOR
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 03:27:35 AM »
    • View Profile
Will sure give it a try, looks pretty good imo.

is that ssj2 there? lol

Proposition for DBOR
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 01:19:00 PM »
    • View Profile
  • "This pain will make me stronger!"
I see well thanks for answering will let you guys know when finished. And yes i displayed SSJ 2 have all forms Done. Finishing the game logic almost done with that this vid is old for what is done. Also would just ask for support form you guys wouldnt ask you to help with i almost done and whats with ppl saying your Fake Luke i seen your work bruh one of the ppl who got me programming let em know.

Also you guys havent been in a project in years what do you guys do now? Just talk on the empty Forum ? do you actually collab on projects that havent been announced or what ?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:49:35 AM by o0Madara0o, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am looking at things from a much higher perspective than you. I observe this world, this universe, the truth of all things. And I have come to realize that humanity must be destroyed. Out of all which the Gods have made, humans are their sole failure. They are a disease that must be vanquished. A filth that must be cleansed. They have no place here, in this universe, and if I am to make it a utopia once more, then I must take upon the grand task of removing humanity forever, in place of the Gods who refuse to admit their mistake."