Topic: A reformed Goku Black  (Read 1026 times)

A reformed Goku Black
« on: March 31, 2017, 06:57:32 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Well.. during my time roleplaying as Goku Black, in which he reformed himself to not hate mortals any longer (well... to the point where eradication isn't required), I started to wonder how different would DBS become if Goku Black managed to become good in our sense. Tell us what your thoughts are if such a thing happened.

'Listen, Son Goku. You are the personification of the failure of the Gods who've created this universe!'

A reformed Goku Black
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 01:10:17 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
i dont wanna.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

A reformed Goku Black
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 01:29:58 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
That would mean "What if Zamasu hadn't lost his chill?" since Goku Black is just Zamasu taking over the body of Goku...just like Ginyu.

Meh...Zamasu was meant to become a Kaioshin so i guess it would've been like a relationship which Goku currently has to the Kaioshin of his Universe. Just with the little difference that he would see himself and that Vegeta would be p*ssed off twice as much xD [...which could maybe make him go crazy and start yelling "Kakarot" just like Broly  >:D ]

The only big difference would have been the fact, that they would've had another "friend" who is on SSJB level, which then again could have been a good training partner. Especially for Vegeta cuz he could hate Goku twice as much  ::) (Training with the real Goku in SSJB not enough? Fine, go fight the other one with SSR)
*click for original size*

A reformed Goku Black
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:55:14 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Well.. during my time roleplaying as Goku Black, in which he reformed himself to not hate mortals any longer (well... to the point where eradication isn't required), I started to wonder how different would DBS become if Goku Black managed to become good in our sense. Tell us what your thoughts are if such a thing happened.

Ironically, this possibility would probably have been the best solution for Gowasu's universe.  Even if Zamasu managed to get his head on straight and accept the reality of mortals, he still likely would have held himself and his own universe to a high standard, which would benefit the universe greatly.  Even though Gowasu's a good guy, he's kiiiiiinda like Supreme Kai where he's somewhat of a weakling coward who does not seem capable of a whole lot.  Zamasu would likely be a much better Kaioshin as a whole without the whole "NINGEN MUST DIE" thing.
We WILL Protect the Peace!