Topic: Whos Pranking in 2106? *WARNING TRUE STORY* *GONE WRONG*  (Read 2285 times)

Whos Pranking in 2106? *WARNING TRUE STORY* *GONE WRONG*
« on: March 15, 2016, 05:31:29 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
hey guys, today i am going to film a crazy prank... okay so i willl bazikally be going full weeb in public, right? so imma go up to a woman and be like "EYYYYYYY" then i will go ghost
Spoiler for I won't lie, this is definitely me when I go ghost:
so then i will actually take over THE DEAD BODY OF HITLER, HERE IS A PICTURE OF HITLER

when i take him over i will basically start a vlogging channel "hilter vlogs" (creative name ik), but yeah my friend stalin will give me a note telling me not to play this game, but the disc said hitler.exe so i will play anyway lmao
  when i started the gamey i noticed the title screen had keemstar instead of hitlur, so i meme i was pretty scared, i couldn't control myself so i clicked enter. next i noticed the games name was "wEED zONE aXE 1" (san)wich gave me a heart attack because of the clearly broken caps locks, and my heart is now sore. so i turned the game off to play some hitler unleashed, but my ghost powers went away, so hitler's body fell to the floor as i was my normal sexy self. so yeh, i then found sanic and took over him  pix of me az sanic
Spoiler for Hidden:
so yeah i then decided that i should attack nintendo headquarters, because nintendoes what genesisnt or somtin lik dat. then i saw fire emblem fates, i got so hyped i played that for a bit, BUT NINTENDO CENSORED THE DAMN GAME.
NOW I HAD TO BUY THE GAME IN naughtyword JAPANESE, AND GET HOMEBREW ON A SEMI-BROKEN 3DS TO PLAY THAT JAPANESE GAME IN ENGLISH. SERIOUSLY NINTENDO? Anyways I then learned that it was Sonic's birthday! and no, not his date of birth, the day he died. it was the birth of a new era, a booming era.
so yeah, i then heard hitler was brought back to the life because of the dragon balls, so i left sonic's dead, nobody likes him's corpse on the ground...AND TOOK OVER SHENRON! So like, i wished for more weed and then left.
 i then heard i was being called a total loser. so i killed myself, but i didn't since im a ghost LOL. I then decided to make a prank like my hero: soflo antonio. But i decided no...i wont be like that los-i mean role model... I WILL BECOME HIM. So yeah I took over Soflo and thats all. Thats the prank, whatcha think?

if you want the full story, buy the dlc pack that was already in the post disc. or just give me your money.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I am shitposting on my birthday, yeah, so naughtyword off. nobody cares mate

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 05:35:41 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 05:50:32 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
*click for original size*

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 08:43:49 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
You said "basically" so many times I couldn't avoid reading it in this kid's voice:

If you guys don't know this kid, here's the video:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Edit: Also, found this little bonus:
Spoiler for Hidden:
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 10:54:18 AM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ★║-Dead-║★
  • I am a: Human
You said "basically" so many times I couldn't avoid reading it in this kid's voice:

If you guys don't know this kid, here's the video:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Edit: Also, found this little bonus:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Basically you need to basically calm down. as you basically tried to call me out on using the word basically. basically you want to be that one guy who calls people out for using the word basically. so basically, shut the naughtyword up =)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:57:50 AM by Tomlanji »

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Basically you need to basically calm down. as you basically tried to call me out on using the word basically. basically you want to be that one guy who calls people out for using the word basically. so basically, shut the naughtyword up =)

Apparently you're the one who apparently needs to apparently shut up. Apparently you don't seem to apparently grasp the full apparent concept of the word "basically".

By the way, happy birthday, apparently.
MarineCorps

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 09:11:27 AM »
    • View Profile
How funny and original.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I'm glad I went on this website today . Koala Tea shite rite hur.

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »

Offline Tech Sheep

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Kind of just there
  • I am a: Martial Artist
hey guys, today i am going to film a crazy prank... okay so i willl bazikally be going full weeb in public, right? so imma go up to a woman and be like "EYYYYYYY" then i will go ghost
Spoiler for I won't lie, this is definitely me when I go ghost:
so then i will actually take over THE DEAD BODY OF HITLER, HERE IS A PICTURE OF HITLER

when i take him over i will basically start a vlogging channel "hilter vlogs" (creative name ik), but yeah my friend stalin will give me a note telling me not to play this game, but the disc said hitler.exe so i will play anyway lmao
  when i started the gamey i noticed the title screen had keemstar instead of hitlur, so i meme i was pretty scared, i couldn't control myself so i clicked enter. next i noticed the games name was "wEED zONE aXE 1" (san)wich gave me a heart attack because of the clearly broken caps locks, and my heart is now sore. so i turned the game off to play some hitler unleashed, but my ghost powers went away, so hitler's body fell to the floor as i was my normal sexy self. so yeh, i then found sanic and took over him  pix of me az sanic
Spoiler for Hidden:
so yeah i then decided that i should attack nintendo headquarters, because nintendoes what genesisnt or somtin lik dat. then i saw fire emblem fates, i got so hyped i played that for a bit, BUT NINTENDO CENSORED THE DAMN GAME.
NOW I HAD TO BUY THE GAME IN popo JAPANESE, AND GET HOMEBREW ON A SEMI-BROKEN 3DS TO PLAY THAT JAPANESE GAME IN ENGLISH. SERIOUSLY NINTENDO? Anyways I then learned that it was Sonic's birthday! and no, not his date of birth, the day he died. it was the birth of a new era, a booming era.
so yeah, i then heard hitler was brought back to the life because of the dragon balls, so i left sonic's dead, nobody likes him's corpse on the ground...AND TOOK OVER SHENRON! So like, i wished for more weed and then left.
 i then heard i was being called a total loser. so i killed myself, but i didn't since im a ghost LOL. I then decided to make a prank like my hero: soflo antonio. But i decided no...i wont be like that los-i mean role model... I WILL BECOME HIM. So yeah I took over Soflo and thats all. Thats the prank, whatcha think?

if you want the full story, buy the dlc pack that was already in the post disc. or just give me your money.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I am shitposting on my birthday, yeah, so popo off. nobody cares mate

Happy probably not your birthday anymore Tom.

Spoiler for Hidden:

part of me wants to give you money for the clever meme placement but part of me feels like you'll spend the 2 dollars I have left to buy black ice meth

TOFU.

no.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:05:18 PM by Tech Sheep »
"[Witty statement]"

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 01:17:06 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
MarineCorps

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »

Offline Tech Sheep

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 3 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Kind of just there
  • I am a: Martial Artist