Recent Topics

I love my gaming videos by Chakrai
[December 07, 2016, 01:49:03 PM]

Dragon Ball Z Abridged: Ep 56 - TeamFourStar - Deities, Devils and The Dirty by LordWilhelmIV
[December 07, 2016, 09:05:06 AM]

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by LordWilhelmIV
[December 06, 2016, 07:58:20 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 04, 2016, 06:55:17 AM]

Goodbye everyone! by Itachi Uchiha
[November 28, 2016, 11:15:31 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 09:52:48 AM
    :candy:
  • Today at 05:16:05 AM
    4 cakes to u ^_^
  • Today at 05:12:18 AM
    :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd:
  • Today at 04:44:43 AM
    lmfao since i was 12 year old this Private server was announced i am 16 now and this game ain't even release a open beta smh
  • Today at 04:06:21 AM
    xD
  • Today at 02:35:28 AM
    damn...forgot... xD ...hold up.... --> [link]
  • Yesterday at 03:03:09 AM
    You know you're in Britain when there is no snow :(
  • December 07, 2016, 09:06:35 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 07, 2016, 04:38:18 AM
    :kappa:
  • December 06, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
    lol it looks like school bus
  • December 06, 2016, 08:12:11 AM
    f*ck yeah! [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 08:00:00 AM
    KILL IT WITH FIRE  :derp:
  • December 06, 2016, 05:44:55 AM
    dflamethrower? excellent dea x
  • December 06, 2016, 04:33:17 AM
    Lol seems fair
  • December 06, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
    don't tell this man .... xD [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 02:36:39 AM
    Umg snow :D
  • December 05, 2016, 12:41:17 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:46 PM
    :hype: :hype:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
    SOME PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:17 PM
    I wanna see some progress,
  • December 04, 2016, 11:48:16 PM
    More like slow progress :quack: :umbraxd:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
    No progress. ;-;
  • December 04, 2016, 09:32:53 PM
    YAWNNN

Topic: My Suggestions for DBOR  (Read 614 times)

My Suggestions for DBOR
« on: October 08, 2016, 09:47:24 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
Can you increase it too the max level in stead of 30. So it just cost extra cash instead of having to pay 15$ to reset the account or however much money it would cost and remove that from the cash shop? That seems like a pointless invest of money. Especially if you want to try out different approaches and you keep donating more money or paying more money to reset your skills. And having to do it in multiple accounts that begins to add up lets say 8 accounts you do that twice on, or even 3 times. 16x15=240$ and the number could only increase. Thanks for reading hopefully you take this suggestion! I appreciate it if you do. Your fellow friend uNo

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:53:23 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 25 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Got a problem? Blow it up. Problem gone.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
It has been stated since the beginning that cash shop items will be either eliminated or obtained through methods that won't make you pay a single cent, making the game free-to-play, and not even pay-to-win. The only way of giving money to the team will be through donations, and you won't be "rewarded" with important items like the skill reset books for donating like some other projects I've seen around.

On this topic specifically, I'm pretty sure it was stated that the skill reset level limit was gonna be removed and that it would be either payed with zeni or just straight up free, which seems to be how MMORPGs have been doing things lately.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:23:45 PM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
It has been stated since the beginning that cash shop items will be either eliminated or obtained through methods that won't make you pay a single cent, making the game free-to-play, and not even pay-to-win. The only way of giving money to the team will be through donations, and you won't be "rewarded" with important items like the skill reset books for donating like some other projects I've seen around.

On this topic specifically, I'm pretty sure it was stated that the skill reset level limit was gonna be removed and that it would be either payed with zeni or just straight up free, which seems to be how MMORPGs have been doing things lately.

Thanks! :)

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 05:30:05 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
It should cost a few zeni before lvl30, and a bit more after lvl 30 in my opinion. I think every service from a npc should cost something (it helps with the immersion of the game).
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 02:07:26 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Right that's what i was saying make it so you can pay a little more at a higher level instead of waiting in-game time to buy the "skill reset" if that's what their planning on doing even though. ID PREFER THAT, over having to pay 15$ a pop to continuously reset the skills to where I like it. I think if their going to not implement cash shop in the game... Then some things like a skill reset should be a non playable character. Then items like Halo, Wings, Dogi's should cost in game time. Its all personal opinion though maybe someone else will think that it should cost in-game time after level 30 to reset. But that's like punishing someone for playing the game, in my eyes...

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 02:19:02 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Is to implement dragonballs as soon as possible because dragonball global is doing that last and people are rage quitting fast. :p I would hate to see that happen here...

And im sorta new to dragonball online if thats an event then give it a month.. But dont say like pre open beta. No dragonballs for testing? Well how are we going to tell you if its bugged or not...? lmao

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 03:34:22 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
I was saying if its a even type thing where its like once a month or something then thats okay.. But if its actually implemented into the game and is there permanently then it should be there from the start. I am sorry if that doesn't make any sense to you I tried my best with the logic on this one. And sorry about all of the suggestion posts I am not trying to annoy you guys with suggestions. Its just what I saw in dragonball online that I felt should be slightly different in this game.. Hope you reply :)

Well a true question will upgrading your items still be a big problem like breaking items or having them down grade i spent almost 2.3k ingame points of about 5 days of playing and lost everything for a +11 level 30 item and 2 +5 level 30 items Thats a big loss..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:42:13 AM by uNo, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 08:59:22 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I can support the original on things, in my opinion, resets should be at 40 instead of 30. You learn a lot more about DBO mechanics by lvl 40 as opposed to lvl 30. I got to lvl 30 knowing nothing about the game.
However, if people could reset their skills every time, you'd expect a ton of terrible builds and so just for the sake of fun, which isn't bad, so yea, free reset OP.

I can see this being good when it comes to role changing (speed Poko to Tank Poko to Offensive Poko ect), and let's say regular resets costed 10k zeni? Well make the adult ones 1kk! Or something, it'll do its job and it'll also be free, that'll give the economy a sense of hostility that the other doesn't have (which neither is bad).

Breaking gear should stay, ish. Stones should be buffed. I think pink and purple stones do the same thing, correct me if I'm wrong; they just bring gear to +3 then from there its heart pains and fear. Please. e-e

Dragon Ball Hunts aren't in DBOG because of bugs that will come around once its in-game, something that DBOR strives to avoid at launch. The game isn't near complete and balls maybe won't come around til the end. DBOR will [most likely] launch with DB hunts weekly or daily [I forgot] and DBOG will get them eventually.

I can never watch both projects as even the same game; you're not sure if Uncle Dumke has a little extra choice at character creation  ;)

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 05:02:55 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
I do got to agree with some things you said, resetting a skill though should cost more the more you level up lets say your level 70 you want to reset all stats well make it 1kk and then like level 60 800k level 50 500k etc etc removes the coins from the game that would fix the economy some what. Now the dragonball hunt should be a weekly or daily thing, I dont know what I said before that but thats true. But I dont think it should be necessarily in the beginning test phase maybe the end just for a test. Because then if they do reset accounts people wont get upset. Lets say 3 or 5 people found all the dragonballs they test the dragon see if they like what they got or not. Most will pick super saiyan unless they make super saiyan already in the game without wishing for it... The way it should really be... I dont know thats a matter of personal opinion there..

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 05:46:39 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
Back in the original, people would farm balls so hard that they'd get the entire set twice in one hunt. At the 1st hunt things will be so heated up the servers might just give up. More than 5 people would have SSJ.

Also, db drops have to be perfectly done the 1st and only time or else you might find things happening like 2 dragon balls dropping per mob killed which will break the game to an un-fixable level.

Super Saiyan from Dragon Balls fit with the story. Only other way that'd make sense getting it is tlq4 but having a tlq4 will mean creating content from scratch and I believe that offends the strict guidelines DBOR has to follow in order to keep the game copyright free.

The thing is there is so little saiyan blood in humans at age. 1000 that the only way to get super saiyan is to with for it from shenron, similar to how Gohan and Krillin got their potentials unleashed.

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 07:05:25 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
If reskill should be available ingame with zenny then it has to cost more than 1kk lmao. Maybe 1kk at the very beginning. But once the economy runs they need to increase the cost for reskill.

Back in DBO reskill was for casher only. So if you wanted to reskill you had to pay a lot of zenny to another player (depending on what server you were tho). And this was, in my opinion, ok. Cuz it's a cash shop item for which ppl had to pay real money. So if it gets added ingame in exchange for zenny then i'm expecting it to be expensive (once ingame economy runs). I'd say a price at around 200kk-500kk is fair for reskill option. No need to be able to constantly reskill. Should still be a "big deal" ...

Back in the days it was like this: You screw up your build, you have 3 options.

1. Deal with it xD
2. Create a new Character and do it better
3. Get enough money to buy a reskill book

and actually a 4th option...but not for everyone^^

[4. V.I.P xD ...use real money to get a reskill book]

Don't come up with "200kk-500kk" is too expensive etc. It should be based on the economy. If it runs good (TW S1 xD), it will be expensive. If it runs bad (KR Server), it will be cheaper. So the Team can change the price if needed. I think back in TW S1 (where i played on) reskill was around 1kkk+. Well...S1 was overall expensive BUT still nice. If you dropped good sh*t you were able to make good money with it to spend on expensive sh*t again..in this case: reskill book (if you f*cked up your build) xDDD

*click for original size*

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 08:26:32 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Don't come up with "200kk-500kk" is too expensive etc. It should be based on the economy. If it runs good (TW S1 xD), it will be expensive. If it runs bad (KR Server), it will be cheaper. So the Team can change the price if needed. I think back in TW S1 (where i played on) reskill was around 1kkk+. Well...S1 was overall expensive BUT still nice. If you dropped good sh*t you were able to make good money with it to spend on expensive sh*t again..in this case: reskill book (if you f*cked up your build) xDDD

I was on TW2 and it was easy to make money if you knew what you were doing. Never bought expensive things because I was always buying dogis for all my characters, and then would get bored of them, so I bought a new dogi.

Back in the original, people would farm balls so hard that they'd get the entire set twice in one hunt. At the 1st hunt things will be so heated up the servers might just give up. More than 5 people would have SSJ.

Also, db drops have to be perfectly done the 1st and only time or else you might find things happening like 2 dragon balls dropping per mob killed which will break the game to an un-fixable level.

Super Saiyan from Dragon Balls fit with the story. Only other way that'd make sense getting it is tlq4 but having a tlq4 will mean creating content from scratch and I believe that offends the strict guidelines DBOR has to follow in order to keep the game copyright free.

The thing is there is so little saiyan blood in humans at age. 1000 that the only way to get super saiyan is to with for it from shenron, similar to how Gohan and Krillin got their potentials unleashed.

Goddamnit... 2 set in a hunt. My best was like 3 in a hunt. Was the drop rate lower on weekends? Because when I could only farm during the weekends, it took me 5 weeks to get a set (If the ball dropped on Saturday, it wouldn't drop on Sunday and vice-versa). Then I started to play on weekdays and got 4 or 5 sets in a month.

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 09:55:39 PM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
I was on TW2 and it was easy to make money if you knew what you were doing. Never bought expensive things because I was always buying dogis for all my characters, and then would get bored of them, so I bought a new dogi.

Goddamnit... 2 set in a hunt. My best was like 3 in a hunt. Was the drop rate lower on weekends? Because when I could only farm during the weekends, it took me 5 weeks to get a set (If the ball dropped on Saturday, it wouldn't drop on Sunday and vice-versa). Then I started to play on weekdays and got 4 or 5 sets in a month.

I guess I can respond to both of your things in one. I was from TW 1
I once created a wonder majin and when it was level 3 got requested to help a level 60 db hunt. It was a simple thing. He leaves the party, finds a mob a bit higher leveled than me, tells me kill it with his buffs, i do, it almost always dropped a ball. (or atleast had a greater than 30% drop rate). I don't remember the exact amount of balls we got but for sure the event didn't finish. I got around 200k per ball drop (which seemed to have been underpaid) and i was able to buy dogis and expand my economy enough to comfortably have 3 good dogis in my collective inventory. (actually they were the cheaper dogis but whatever.)

Oh and I never needed to buy a reset skill book cuz not only did dbo reset all skills after the level cap increase but for some reason there were tons of collectibles lying idle in my wasabii gift box (or whatever that was) including 3 pure majin pots.

I certainly don't remember skill resets being 1billion zeni. That's insane.

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 10:55:32 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 167 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader

That's a common tactic everyone used to get dragonballs, guess he didn't have a strong enough pc to multibox.

also, That's TWSV2, our economy was bloated as hell, most people had accounts just to hold zeni, since the max was like 1.2B.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 11:11:25 PM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
I never did that because the db event was always during lunch time for me. I usually got home from school at 2pm (farming while eating, and watching dragonball kai on tv), so I only foccused on a single mob (generally a super or higher) and would eat while it respawned. It would go on until 3pm-4pm(depending on daylight saving time thingie). So when I could farm more than one mob, I just assumed everyone was occupied with the event.

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 11:15:56 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?

but i do remember xD
A few friends of mine were looking for reskill and i tried to helping them to find one cuz in AH we saw some for 1kkk. My Guild Leader bought one for 600kk from AH. When gotenks dogi got added it was always 1kkk or even more. I knew some guy who bought one of the first gotenks dogi ingame for 2kkk bruh....sh*t was crazy. I dunno how much i paid for Kaioshin dogi but it was also a good amount.

Don't you remember all the expensive sh*t? TW S1 was expensive. If you made a good drop you were able to make a nice amount of money, especially with atk speed stuff...
I had like 4 or 5 chars for holding my money hahahahaha
*click for original size*

My Suggestions for DBOR
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 02:07:40 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Maybe a new suggestion is raising the zeny max cap to a higher number so that people dont max their zeny out.