Recent Topics

I love my gaming videos by Chakrai
[December 07, 2016, 01:49:03 PM]

Dragon Ball Z Abridged: Ep 56 - TeamFourStar - Deities, Devils and The Dirty by LordWilhelmIV
[December 07, 2016, 09:05:06 AM]

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by LordWilhelmIV
[December 06, 2016, 07:58:20 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 04, 2016, 06:55:17 AM]

Goodbye everyone! by Itachi Uchiha
[November 28, 2016, 11:15:31 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 09:52:48 AM
    :candy:
  • Today at 05:16:05 AM
    4 cakes to u ^_^
  • Today at 05:12:18 AM
    :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd:
  • Today at 04:44:43 AM
    lmfao since i was 12 year old this Private server was announced i am 16 now and this game ain't even release a open beta smh
  • Today at 04:06:21 AM
    xD
  • Today at 02:35:28 AM
    damn...forgot... xD ...hold up.... --> [link]
  • Yesterday at 03:03:09 AM
    You know you're in Britain when there is no snow :(
  • December 07, 2016, 09:06:35 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 07, 2016, 04:38:18 AM
    :kappa:
  • December 06, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
    lol it looks like school bus
  • December 06, 2016, 08:12:11 AM
    f*ck yeah! [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 08:00:00 AM
    KILL IT WITH FIRE  :derp:
  • December 06, 2016, 05:44:55 AM
    dflamethrower? excellent dea x
  • December 06, 2016, 04:33:17 AM
    Lol seems fair
  • December 06, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
    don't tell this man .... xD [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 02:36:39 AM
    Umg snow :D
  • December 05, 2016, 12:41:17 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:46 PM
    :hype: :hype:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
    SOME PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:17 PM
    I wanna see some progress,
  • December 04, 2016, 11:48:16 PM
    More like slow progress :quack: :umbraxd:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
    No progress. ;-;
  • December 04, 2016, 09:32:53 PM
    YAWNNN

Topic: A Small Suggestion.. For the original RP's  (Read 699 times)

A Small Suggestion.. For the original RP's
« on: October 08, 2016, 08:54:28 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
So the suggestion is could you get rid of some of the monsters in Red Pants Dungeon? They're are too many for a solo. And with a team is still really hard! Thanks for reading this, i use to play dragon ball online still do on global and that's the biggest problem at the moment and suggestions leads to fights in their forums. I don't mind criticizing someone and I understand its in development but that's a really hard solo run i tried it and died a bunch...

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:58:41 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 25 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Got a problem? Blow it up. Problem gone.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
To be honest, I barely died to that back in the original DBO. I don't know how that is in Global, but it's probably the same, considering they didn't change a thing from the original.

I'm not saying it's easy, it's actually challenging but not impossible or insanely hard either. It makes the experience more fun. Instead of just running around one-shotting mobs with your Kamehameha, you actually have to make up routes to go through or find a way to take them out one at a time. Makes it feel more like a real adventure and like you're actually infiltrating a Red Pants base or camp, if you ask me.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 03:00:36 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
I agree with Tofu :D

That Dungeon was a nice little challenge. And it was worth it! Met so many ppl looking for help and most of them were actually funny, awesome ppl and i liked helping them out.

It was a good Dungeon for Teamwork. I wouldn't change it. ^-^
*click for original size*

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 04:15:10 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
In global you cant even finish the dungeon i did it with a 5 man team and its glitched. Actually like 25% of their quests are i am level 40 and stuck there because i don't know where to go.. So i grind on monsters but still it takes longer to do that then to go through the game like your suppose to quest wise. Don't ask me why that game has a messed up questing system either cause sometimes a quest wont work and you come back to it the next day forfeit the quest and do it over and the person that your suppose to talk to is finally there.. So i am confused on why its like that.. Then again i really don't give a crap.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 05:34:53 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Those dungeons are pretty cool. If you are alone it will take a while, but you don't usually die(unless you start to rush it naked, die, change channel and then respawn). The way they are in dbog is annoying, quest don't work, some mobs keep atacking you when you die(so revive is useless) everytime I respawn I have to relog, and there are times when mobs don't respawn(happened to me in korin).
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 05:53:21 AM »
    • View Profile
Well guys...that's clearly a problem with DBOG and not the Dungeon xD
Tell their staff to fix that sh*t. If it works like back in DBO it'll all be nice. And you'll like the dungeon ^^
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:42:39 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 07:32:50 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The main reason I liked these dungeons was that you didn't need a party to beat them. I was a solo player for the most of time(i'm introvert in online games and real life). And if you needed help to kill a boss, there was always people there to help you. Though the drops might have been worse than in ud's and tmq's, it gave a lot of experience for quests that generally weren't that hard. Though it sometimes was annoying and long, it was also pretty cool to farm dragon balls.

If the number of mobs were reduced, their respawn time had to be reduced, otherwise, if there were a few players in a area, it would take a while to complete a quest. It won't be  that noticeable as time progresses on lower level dungeons, but the dungeons closer to level cap, shortly after the game was released, it would be hell to complete whatever you wanted to do

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 07:40:49 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Right on I played dragonball online The original TW version got to level like 34 but only had 200k to spend because i didnt collect items and sell them.. Now in global i have 2.5m but that doesnt even matter cause their doing a reset anyways. And yes everything in dbog is glitched and bugged for some reason you'll be killing a monster 15-20 times because it wont add it too the list depends on the quest and if you lagging or not. Oh dont get me started on the disconnects its every 3 seconds sometimes. The servers just randomly go offline for a bit.. So who knows whats going on there.

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 11:01:35 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 167 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
The only thing that really needed to be worked on for RP Dungeons will be the amount of times RP Giraffe's can use their knockdown kick move.

Everything else is fairly balanced, as long as you use a little game sense.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 01:58:20 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Luke its not really fairly balanced because it takes almost about 2 hours to complete alone and with a team flying threw it 5 people 30 minutes.

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 02:09:20 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
Luke its not really fairly balanced because it takes almost about 2 hours to complete alone and with a team flying threw it 5 people 30 minutes.

Well, that's just the difference between 1 person and a team, nothing can really be done about that.

This is a "Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game", so generally the goal is to pair up with one or more persons, if you wish to, or have to solo, maybe come back when you're 5~ levels higher than the recommended, with gear to match.

But there is always LFG Chat, to either help you find someone else doing the dungeon, or even to make a friend to do the dungeon and other dungeons with you, aswell as having a guild, that might help you out all the same.

TL;DR Balancing an MMORPG around Solo playing isn't the goal of a game developer.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 02:13:54 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
What you say is true but a swordsman doesnt have very many multiple enemy attacks.. I was doing it solo and got more then half way through once then did it with a team of 5 and got stuck due to a bug at the door. Another suggestion it to check that door out to make sure it isnt bugged anymore. Because it was when i played XD.

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 02:35:10 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
What you say is true but a swordsman doesnt have very many multiple enemy attacks.. I was doing it solo and got more then half way through once then did it with a team of 5 and got stuck due to a bug at the door. Another suggestion it to check that door out to make sure it isnt bugged anymore. Because it was when i played XD.
Martial Artists have quite alot of multi target attacks, but what you really want is a long range pull like Tunnel Slash to grab small mobs and finish them off quickly.

It's all a matter of build, which unfortunately if you plan on soloing alot of content will require a build to support that playstyle which most often than not will cripple you in conventional pve or even pvp

The door isn't bugged it requires you to have an item to open it.

Which confused quite alot of people in KR/TW

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 03:31:43 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Oh well I didn't even receive the item.. To open the door? I guess, that's why I was confused.

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 04:39:21 AM »
    • View Profile
Well...as a former Swordsman i agree that it may take time cuz we have to do 1on1 but if you kill fast and move smart and use dash correct it shouldn't be a big problem ^^

about that door thing...i never knew where you get that damn item to open it. Once i went in with a team to help them and one of those ppl somehow had the item and opened the door.

Now ask me how i got through the door xD
Cuz i sh*t you not, i used assassins creed like skills to get to the other side. I hears rumors that someone somehow got to the other side by using the builidng itself. And since i am a pro at experimenting around, i found a way to dash to the other side. I just dashed up on the door. Then playing around with camera angles to look up and find something to dash on (by using right click! not 2x W) and somehow i ended up on the highest point of that building and just jumped over. #EzioAuditoreStyle #f*ckthesystem #IRule  >:D >:D >:D

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 06:46:15 AM »

Offline uNo

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Ha yeah i tried to glitch myself through the wall and stuff but i could not get my character to do it i've seen them jump it but i could tried like 6 times.

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 12:39:30 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
Then playing around with camera angles to look up and find something to dash on (by using right click! not 2x W) and somehow i ended up on the highest point of that building and just jumped over.

Honestly, most people just dashed it over it normally, as it was a casual thing.
You could do some pretty funky stuff with dash, like climbing everything in west city, ahaha.

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 08:25:36 PM »
    • View Profile
Honestly, most people just dashed it over it normally, as it was a casual thing.
You could do some pretty funky stuff with dash, like climbing everything in west city, ahaha.

I know xD
After reaching lvl cap and getting eq and stuff i was so bored that i pretty much tried to climb up everywhere  :))
Got to see the nice DBO environment in a better way. That's why i liked DBO so much^^

Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2016, 08:37:21 AM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

TL;DR Balancing an MMORPG around Solo playing isn't the goal of a game developer.

Tell that to the developers of swtor.

Dash was the most useful skill when you were on dungeons and other places you could not fly on. I remember that I sucked at dashing for the most time (my pc had breaks when I dashed).

The door in rp dungeon was supposed to be opened with the tnt given by the first npc in the dungeon, but you had to do a quest first and then go back to have it I believe, so it was actually more productive to run against the door

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 12:55:56 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
Tell that to the developers of swtor.

So it's more fun/easier playing alone? that's a class act.

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 08:43:28 PM »

Offline Griffel

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 14 / 14
    • View Profile
  • Griffel > You
  • I am a: Wonder Majin
So the suggestion is could you get rid of some of the monsters in Red Pants Dungeon? They're are too many for a solo. And with a team is still really hard! Thanks for reading this, i use to play dragon ball online still do on global and that's the biggest problem at the moment and suggestions leads to fights in their forums. I don't mind criticizing someone and I understand its in development but that's a really hard solo run i tried it and died a bunch...
   Do you mind telling me your in game name on dbog I ill run you through that shit
Anything is Possible.

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 11:19:06 PM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So it's more fun/easier playing alone? that's a class act.

To me it is indifferent. I only need a party for warzones. There are solo flashpoints, heroics are now mostly 2+ instead of 4 or 4+. The companion is too OP for you to need a party ( and now all companions can heal, tank or dps).

If it is more fun to play alone than with a party, I think it is the same for every mmorpg. There is always people who are cool, and there wil always be people that will get on your nerves. It is better to play with friends.

Other than that, SWTOR is more like a single palyer game that happens to be online.