this is universe 7 mate, not 6
  • Yesterday at 09:13:21 AM
    in a parallel universe it is.... ::)
  • Yesterday at 09:06:41 AM
    because thats obviously dutch :P
  • Yesterday at 02:00:01 AM
    is it [link]
  • Yesterday at 01:55:16 AM
    i doubt you can guess my name, because my name is so damn dutch you wont guess it
  • Yesterday at 01:54:53 AM
    nah im not a jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
    Jackson. You look like a Jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
    What's my name
  • March 20, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
    [link]
  • March 20, 2017, 07:10:18 PM
    theoretically i can make meth now xD
  • March 20, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
    we do loads of stuff in chem
  • March 20, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
    Oh, right. Wasn't even chem... I never did a thing in chemistry lab then
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
    i once dissected a fish
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
    isnt that more of a biology thing?
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:58 AM
    Well... more like just cutting around and not having a clue what was going on
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:34 AM
    At least you guys did something in chemistry class. I only remember opening a cow heart.
  • March 20, 2017, 04:10:03 AM
    there was a gaping hole in it
  • March 20, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
    once i burnt the bottom of an aluminium can because i had the torch set on a high temperature
  • March 20, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
    that's why the safety in chem class is always put on top
  • March 19, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
    but no worries. My face is alright. Just had some red spots on my face because of the burn thx to that liquid sh*t.
  • March 19, 2017, 09:04:13 PM
    woah...that was hard man [link]
  • March 19, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
    Also, yeah. I read something about that, but didn't get too much into the news so I don't know more than that
  • March 19, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
    Story time with Luffy! I guess that explains your messed up face...
  • March 19, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
    btw..anyone reading dbs manga? cuz things go different there...in the newest chapter vegeta transformed into the red colored ssj god to fight black xD
  • March 19, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
    could've gone blind. my teacher got really mad at whoever didn't wash their damn spoon properly

Topic: DBOR REVIVAL/What's happening?  (Read 3854 times)

DBOR REVIVAL/What's happening?
« on: July 10, 2016, 08:53:25 PM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 7 / 0
    • View Profile
  • The Myth is What Starts The Legend.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
So over the days in the forum of Dragon Ball Online Revelations, we have seen the posts leading to the question "Is DBOR dead? I'm losing faith/hope" "What is going on??" Now this thread is more or less the same thing but before the "ugggghh" "be patient" "pls dude i bet you can't do this on your own".

From what i've seen from the Friday's with DBOR and the demonstration video, you dev's have:
> Master Classes + Skills
> All NPC's
> Basic working functions
> Dungeons
> English Translation
> Elite Coding
> Dogi's
> Mobs that have common knowledge
> HD Quality (lols)
> Flight
> The whole DBOR Map
> Working Animations
> The stuff to run DBOR

Now sure the original DBO took 5 years to make but they were making it from scratch. You guys have all the materials you need and people who know how to use it. I'm pretty sure u guys have been working on it since the times DBOCOM was cool and before you guys had this website and used facebook the most. The original release date to you mates was 2014 but now i feel its gana be 2018 because 2016 is going to be finished soon, and I feel like you guys won't release it in 2017. The forums of Dragon Ball Online Revelations has now become a hangout session rather than users coming here discussing DBOR, what they want, what they expect and blah blah.

Now my suggestions on how to revive a forum I was once excited to log into everyday is to become active. (Inb4 we are active af comments) Sure the players are but from what i've seen the dev's arent and I mean posting wise. Brighten up the forums and have like a comic monday, where you can post funny dbz comic strips every monday and have users suggest some to u via inbox or what not. Next I suggest you guys bring back Fridays with DBOR. (Inb4 we have already seen this or shown everything comments) No you haven't, we have yet to see full dungeon playthroughs, transformations, test videos on certain things like custom mobs/quests/etc. We would like to see things that we haven't before which in due time could potentially inspire players to learn xyz to help you guys in the further future. The more popular DBOR gets = the more resumes = faster progress = happy people. We have been waiting for atleast 3 years now and I'm pretty sure 65% of the people have left since I barely see some people I use to hit up. Heck pretty sure that this place has gotten so boring that Griffen doesn't want to re-hack himself back in (inb4 this thread is to bring back Griffen comments, Griffin*, why would u influence hacking).

Also I suggest you guys should be more social with the players and show that the dev's are always here. This place has gone to the dogs in my opinion but I think if we try hard enough and get more involved we can revive this place and get DBOR active and full of hype once again. In my opinion I think DBOR is ready for BETA testing. Yes I said it, BETA TESTING. You guys have more content then DBOG have right now and are ensured to be more stable. I recommend a 24/7 hosting site that can help keep DBOR online or maybe if you guys could do it yourselves that would ensure no lag for the players that would be 10/10 awesome. SO LETS GET THIS TREND GOING #REVIVEDBOR COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!

Moral of the story:
> Beta Testing suggestion
> Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT Funny Comic Strips Monday
> Revive Friday's with DBOR
> Active Developers
> A Revival of Dragon Ball Online Revelation

SO ONE MORE TIME, LETS GO GUYS!!!  #REVIVEDBOR

Also this is all just an opinion/suggestion/from what i've noticed when i've logged on so inb4 "you're wrong"
@Luke[Dumke]  @keredvin  @West  @LinkvsSangoku  @Pigeon
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:01:15 PM by Shinozaki »

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 09:35:02 PM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
  • I am a: Human

Project Translator for DBORevelations

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 11:34:00 PM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Viciouss da Zombie Raver
i discuss here about the more important thing of the game,upgrade system and cash shop price.i dont see a future for dbog since upgrade sux(with 38 stones pure i cant go past +6) and item are overpriced,dogi price 5 dollars is ok but for a reset skills 40 dollars.hope this will be better :D
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 12:56:41 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
i discuss here about the more important thing of the game,upgrade system and cash shop price.i dont see a future for dbog since upgrade sux(with 38 stones pure i cant go past +6) and item are overpriced,dogi price 5 dollars is ok but for a reset skills 40 dollars.hope this will be better :D

That's not the most important thing in the game, speak for yourself. Dude, did you break a +14 DB scramble sub weapon back in the game and since that you mad? Because it seems like that.

And a forum like this can't be alive for a long time. The game need to be released first and once that happen, you will see how everybody post again like the old times.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 01:29:56 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
try do endgame dunegon with +6 items and with with +12 items.some dunegon is impossible without high upgrade.i want a system that is based on meritocracy not on luck
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak And we will never rest, 'til we're all naughtyword dead

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 03:13:40 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
So over the days in the forum of Dragon Ball Online Revelations, we have seen the posts leading to the question "Is DBOR dead? I'm losing faith/hope" "What is going on??" Now this thread is more or less the same thing but before the "ugggghh" "be patient" "pls dude i bet you can't do this on your own".

From what i've seen from the Friday's with DBOR and the demonstration video, you dev's have:
> Master Classes + Skills
> All NPC's
> Basic working functions
> Dungeons
> English Translation
> Elite Coding
> Dogi's
> Mobs that have common knowledge
> HD Quality (lols)
> Flight
> The whole DBOR Map
> Working Animations
> The stuff to run DBOR

Now sure the original DBO took 5 years to make but they were making it from scratch. You guys have all the materials you need and people who know how to use it. I'm pretty sure u guys have been working on it since the times DBOCOM was cool and before you guys had this website and used facebook the most. The original release date to you mates was 2014 but now i feel its gana be 2018 because 2016 is going to be finished soon, and I feel like you guys won't release it in 2017. The forums of Dragon Ball Online Revelations has now become a hangout session rather than users coming here discussing DBOR, what they want, what they expect and blah blah.

Now my suggestions on how to revive a forum I was once excited to log into everyday is to become active. (Inb4 we are active af comments) Sure the players are but from what i've seen the dev's arent and I mean posting wise. Brighten up the forums and have like a comic monday, where you can post funny dbz comic strips every monday and have users suggest some to u via inbox or what not. Next I suggest you guys bring back Fridays with DBOR. (Inb4 we have already seen this or shown everything comments) No you haven't, we have yet to see full dungeon playthroughs, transformations, test videos on certain things like custom mobs/quests/etc. We would like to see things that we haven't before which in due time could potentially inspire players to learn xyz to help you guys in the further future. The more popular DBOR gets = the more resumes = faster progress = happy people. We have been waiting for atleast 3 years now and I'm pretty sure 65% of the people have left since I barely see some people I use to hit up. Heck pretty sure that this place has gotten so boring that Griffen doesn't want to re-hack himself back in (inb4 this thread is to bring back Griffen comments, Griffin*, why would u influence hacking).

Also I suggest you guys should be more social with the players and show that the dev's are always here. This place has gone to the dogs in my opinion but I think if we try hard enough and get more involved we can revive this place and get DBOR active and full of hype once again. In my opinion I think DBOR is ready for BETA testing. Yes I said it, BETA TESTING. You guys have more content then DBOG have right now and are ensured to be more stable. I recommend a 24/7 hosting site that can help keep DBOR online or maybe if you guys could do it yourselves that would ensure no lag for the players that would be 10/10 awesome. SO LETS GET THIS TREND GOING #REVIVEDBOR COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!

Moral of the story:
> Beta Testing suggestion
> Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT Funny Comic Strips Monday
> Revive Friday's with DBOR
> Active Developers
> A Revival of Dragon Ball Online Revelation

SO ONE MORE TIME, LETS GO GUYS!!!  #REVIVEDBOR

Also this is all just an opinion/suggestion/from what i've noticed when i've logged on so inb4 "you're wrong"
@Luke[Dumke]  @keredvin  @West  @LinkvsSangoku  @Pigeon

So, allow me to explain a bit before I go on to what I think about this.

The DBOR team is basically restarting the game from scratch.  From what I understand they can't use the original source code, or at least have great limits on doing so.  So it's not as simply as just "reuploading" the game, there's a LOT more to it than that. 

Also, the DBOR team has had a few issues lately, such as loss of some of the devs, some of the devs becoming sick.  There have been times I suspect the game wasn't being worked on at all because NO one was available to work on it. 

DBOG hasn't helped, as since they're able to pay their programmers for their work (by basically stealing money from founder's packs they have no right to have), finding more devs for DBOR is difficult since it's a completely free project.  So, in conclusion, there's a lot of reasons as to why the game is taking so long.

As for bringing DBOR back to its former glory, as long as DBOG exists and as long as no major updates are releasable, that's going to be a bit difficult.  Once again, there aren't that many devs on the team anymore, so work is going fairly slow.  While it is true there are things the devs could do, there's a limit to how much time they can spend "entertaining" us.

One of the major reasons that the forums have become a "hangout place" is because the forumers are doing their part to keep this site alive.  It's not like just because we're not making the game we shouldn't do what we can to help out.

And once again, as stated many times, if you want the game to progress faster, they are looking for devs, so if you're capable I'm sure they'd be interested.

:peace:

We WILL Protect the Peace!

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 03:56:30 AM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
So, allow me to explain a bit before I go on to what I think about this.

The DBOR team is basically restarting the game from scratch.  From what I understand they can't use the original source code, or at least have great limits on doing so.  So it's not as simply as just "reuploading" the game, there's a LOT more to it than that. 

Also, the DBOR team has had a few issues lately, such as loss of some of the devs, some of the devs becoming sick.  There have been times I suspect the game wasn't being worked on at all because NO one was available to work on it. 

DBOG hasn't helped, as since they're able to pay their programmers for their work (by basically stealing money from founder's packs they have no right to have), finding more devs for DBOR is difficult since it's a completely free project.  So, in conclusion, there's a lot of reasons as to why the game is taking so long.

As for bringing DBOR back to its former glory, as long as DBOG exists and as long as no major updates are releasable, that's going to be a bit difficult.  Once again, there aren't that many devs on the team anymore, so work is going fairly slow.  While it is true there are things the devs could do, there's a limit to how much time they can spend "entertaining" us.

One of the major reasons that the forums have become a "hangout place" is because the forumers are doing their part to keep this site alive.  It's not like just because we're not making the game we shouldn't do what we can to help out.

And once again, as stated many times, if you want the game to progress faster, they are looking for devs, so if you're capable I'm sure they'd be interested.

:peace:

I half-way knew what u said dude.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 08:34:09 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.

I half-way knew what u said dude.
Lemme simplify it, they got ahold of the Taiwanese version of DBO and had to restart all their work, shortly after a lot of things went wrong with devs leaving project and and getting badly sick.  DBOG is able to pay their devs so they are getting all the dev support.

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 11:25:08 AM »

Offline Vroku

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 35 / 5
    • View Profile
    • Typocalypse
  • Aussie!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Lemme simplify it, they got ahold of the Taiwanese version of DBO and had to restart all their work, shortly after a lot of things went wrong with devs leaving project and and getting badly sick.  DBOG is able to pay their devs so they are getting all the dev support.

Lol his saying he already knew what Shyruni said. You raise a good point about paying developers though. I really think DBOR should have some sort of donation system happening. Maybe a GoFundMe sort of thing, and just give those who donate early access to the server.

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 01:14:45 PM »

Offline keredvin

• Global Moderator
  • 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 40 / 0
    • View Profile
  • DBOR Moderator
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Interesting points made. Unfortunately, as some of you have pointed out, the release of DBOG has somewhat risen the expectations of this project for a release. So I believe the only way to peak interest again in this project is to release DBOR in playable form to the public. This is the only thing that could raise the hype again for the project.

It is very hard to do this when DBOR's developers are busy and leaving so the project is kinda stuck at the moment.

That being said though, Luke is hard at work trying to find new developers for the project as I believe he would rather see the project released in a stable format rather than just let it die (and the translations die with the project).
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite part of the internet".

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 02:50:15 PM »

Offline Shinozaki

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Interesting points made. Unfortunately, as some of you have pointed out, the release of DBOG has somewhat risen the expectations of this project for a release. So I believe the only way to peak interest again in this project is to release DBOR in playable form to the public. This is the only thing that could raise the hype again for the project.

It is very hard to do this when DBOR's developers are busy and leaving so the project is kinda stuck at the moment.

That being said though, Luke is hard at work trying to find new developers for the project as I believe he would rather see the project released in a stable format rather than just let it die (and the translations die with the project).

Do you guys think you can add in modded outfits or the removed classes?

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 05:42:25 PM »

Offline keredvin

• Global Moderator
  • 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 40 / 0
    • View Profile
  • DBOR Moderator
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Do you guys think you can add in modded outfits or the removed classes?

There was talk about adding in the engineering class, as the assets are in the game but that was over a year ago.

At this stage, DBOR just need developers to move at a steady pace people are happy with.
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite part of the internet".

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 05:13:38 AM »

Offline MysterZ

• None
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Low-Class
Just with DBOR could be released. Even during a beta stage for now, so it could bring some attention. DBO players are kinda anxious about playing it again, so between DBOR and DBOG, the difference is the first ones able to release a "playing" game will take the lead.

Even knowing DBOG has released that pre-open beta, the quality is really poor and the bugs are endless. DBOR should persist and I am sure people in general would be glad to help.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 06:08:27 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
dbog is maked for milk money from dbo

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 04:32:29 AM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOR - Graphic Designers's Leader
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
dbog is maked for milk money from dbo
and menacing poeple when they said the truth
Graphic Designers's Leader for DBORevelations

DBOR REVIVAL/What\'s happening?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 05:06:23 AM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
and menacing poeple when they said the truth
yeah now they start banning me and delete my posts ahahah

banned 3 days now for make this post
GRATZ to dbog to become p2w :D
3 stones white 3 dollars :D
ahahahah now u guys understand my point?open your eyes upgrade system isnt make for make the game harder is make for make u spend real cash
this problem will not exist by removing whitestones from game and make downgrade no more possible,instead using more stones for upgrade and fail can happen but item will stay the same
now more cash more win
GG
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:28:28 AM by Blaka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

DBOR REVIVAL/What\'s happening?
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 07:40:16 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
lél...i'm dead sure i wrote in a thread waaaaay back in the past that dbog is only aiming for money. Why so surprised? Their only reason to release as the first one is to make money. Nothing else.

I kinda feel sorry for the ppl who actually bought a pack to be able to play lmao. Even original DBO didn't do this xD (well...ppl who were not from Korea had to buy on that site but it was legit so f*ck it xD) And what will happen if the DBOG staff made enough money and shut down their server? Right. People will come back here and cry in threads although this whole forum here has nothing to do with the stuff over there.

...and just because they do it that way, doesn't mean DBOR will do the same Blaka.
Your plan will damage the ingame economy cuz ppl will only need 1 weapon. What happens to the weapon i drop? No one will buy it cuz they already have a weap and since it won't break they will never buy another one. Wrote this many times already. Dunno why you don't understand xD
*click for original size*

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 04:32:02 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Evolution brings people to Revolution
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
ok so i know that this has nothing to do with DBOR(which im in support btw)i just recently made an account and tried to play DBOG but everytime i login and enter the character creation room (i dont see the cahr even just the background) and when after 2 seconds it a message pops up and says server and then you been disconnected and i already tried running both the game and launcher with admin but no naughtyword luck if anyone plays it and has encountered this prolem and got by it plz help me and the reason why im playing is:
1.i want to refresh my mind on certain things of the game so i dont look stupid in DBOR.
2.keep me busy with something
and also i put it in North american region for the launcher settings

expect the unexpected

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 06:45:23 PM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
ok so i know that this has nothing to do with DBOR(which im in support btw)i just recently made an account and tried to play DBOG but everytime i login and enter the character creation room (i dont see the cahr even just the background) and when after 2 seconds it a message pops up and says server and then you been disconnected and i already tried running both the game and launcher with admin but no naughtyword luck if anyone plays it and has encountered this prolem and got by it plz help me and the reason why im playing is:
1.i want to refresh my mind on certain things of the game so i dont look stupid in DBOR.
2.keep me busy with something
and also i put it in North american region for the launcher settings

I fear you'll have to ask Daneos and the other people on DBOG, my friend. Not us. :)

By the way, things such as new outfits and engineering class would certainly be interesting, but remember what we aim to is to bring back DBO from scratch; just like it used to be. Tweaks and such will come after the final release. At this point, what we really need is, indeed, more developers. And I'm sure we'll get a few soon.

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:03 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
aight @MaestroSaiyan sorry i feel like i offended u guys and im  in total support of i just wanna make sure i remember everything when DBOR so i know what im doing

expect the unexpected

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:51 PM »

Offline MaestroSaiyan

• Contributor
  • 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • 你有没有遇到一个神的力?
aight @MaestroSaiyan sorry i feel like i offended u guys and im  in total support of i just wanna make sure i remember everything when DBOR so i know what im doing

Not to worry, no offense at all. Just suggesting that you might be luckier there, considering DBOR and DBOG are two different emulators and use different methods.

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 10:37:59 PM »

Offline Blaka

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
is not that i dont understand,is that i think will be a better game without downgrade ;)but is my point of viuw
anyway i was thinking if the problem is this,then make gear from quests not downgredable/brekable,that gear was decent for pve,and get them to +12/+10 will can make u run all dunegons and not have problems if u lose other items,since u got that and u can play

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 11:43:25 PM »
    • View Profile
In terms of the actual game, I don't mind too much that we don't experience beta tests and such since we know that it's difficult. But I would like to stress on the fact that a post every 6 months does look declining. I know before it was a weekly thing, but if the amount of devs and helpers are going down, there should still be a regular pattern whether it be every month or so.

And possibly a more in-depth summary of the progress of DBOR so that those who have been waiting since the original servers went down have a better idea. Patience is a virtue, I know but it really has been a while. I'm not too fussed since I know you guys are trying but again, showing something with not too much space indicates strongly that this project isn't being left in the dust.

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 10:10:39 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
@MaestroSaiyan if that was u playing dbo global man it was me tht said hii regonised u from when u asked for any english people wanted to be recruited for your guild but server kept on disconnecting me so yea
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:19:40 PM by SkyHero20 »

expect the unexpected

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2016, 12:27:54 PM »
    • View Profile
I've suggested a few other similar things as well. If you want to give it a read, I'll post a link:

http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=8172.0