Recent Topics

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 05:17:31 AM
    Ikr xD
  • Yesterday at 01:52:01 AM
    piccolo had a nice line too xD ... "Gohan, are you ok? Do you need some juice? Did you get in that school you wanted? NOOOOOOOO!!!"
  • January 17, 2017, 07:55:02 PM
    Your powerlevels probably as big as your motives
  • January 17, 2017, 02:47:23 PM
    What's your power level? Mine's pretty big.
  • January 17, 2017, 09:38:57 AM
    just watched it again...he's still damn cool...but so dumb...
  • January 14, 2017, 06:11:39 AM
    Pretty much sums up his character
  • January 13, 2017, 11:18:02 PM
    but sooo cool...
  • January 13, 2017, 09:40:32 PM
    But he is so dumb.
  • January 13, 2017, 01:17:58 PM
    He's so god damn cool
  • January 13, 2017, 08:31:52 AM
    Goku: Ask your mother
  • January 13, 2017, 08:31:39 AM
    Gohan: What's Sadism?
  • January 13, 2017, 07:58:49 AM
    nah...the full thing...was a little let down to see the voice for LSSJ Broly...that passive voice + LSSJ would've been muuuuch funnier xD
  • January 13, 2017, 07:22:10 AM
    Full movie? Not in parts? XD
  • January 13, 2017, 07:04:59 AM
    and the song at credits is also dope... xD
  • January 13, 2017, 07:00:26 AM
    *their
  • January 13, 2017, 07:00:17 AM
    tfs uploaded full broly movie on ther youtube channel...was dope xD
  • January 13, 2017, 05:21:59 AM
    eny news of the game dbor???
  • January 13, 2017, 05:21:30 AM
    whasup wasup wasup guys
  • January 12, 2017, 09:58:57 PM
    ...said the Gaylord of Gayland xD
  • January 12, 2017, 10:53:11 AM
    Y'all gay
  • January 11, 2017, 09:48:58 PM
    naughtyword WHAT?
  • January 11, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
    *maybe
  • January 11, 2017, 09:46:37 PM
    hmm...like 7...maye 8?
  • January 11, 2017, 09:44:02 PM
    naughtyword what?

Topic: Quick Question  (Read 672 times)

Quick Question
« on: July 01, 2016, 06:46:55 AM »

Offline Chakrai

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Jonooji[Me] Channel for my mabinogi[MMORPG Game] series show
  • Legendary Super Sayian/Guild Leader Of YoukaiTales
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Okay so I looked at the English Demo and I noticed the flying with already there. Are we going to have it from the start. That would be so epic if we do! that would help in alot of ways for those long distance places. but if not thats fine too. DBO  is my shit either way, I hate it got shut down ...
To The Sky! "We can't control what others do or say to us, But we control how we react to it"

Join YoukaiTales!

Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 06:51:02 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Quick answer:

I think the game will have it from the start. It's same asking if swordsmen are going to have their -30% props debuff from the start because it was added in the last update.

Quick Question
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 08:41:06 AM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
I'm sure that he's asking if we will have the flight passive since early levels.
I think that we won't have it since level 1, and that it will be unlocked later on as it used to be on the original server.
But no worries Chakrai, the gift box gives you a vehicle and flight scrolls for early levelling!

Quick Question
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 08:46:34 AM »

Offline Aeris

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hate the fanboys
  • I am a: Dende Priest
Ah, my bad then

Quick Question
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 08:52:39 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
In my opinion we shouldn't be able to fly below lvl 30. It should be like back in DBO. Reach lvl 30, do masterclass quest and then flying quest.
Who would want to see low noobs flying around....
Sure questing at low lvls would be done faster and all but that would be lame.

Rushing through the lvls is boring. At the very end most of the ppl will rot around an AH or korin village platform like homeless ppl.  :))

Just run around...or use a damn scooter until you have the flying ability....or a scroll to fly for a limited time :-X
*click for original size*

Quick Question
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 09:23:09 AM »

Offline Iceman

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 52 / 8
    • View Profile
  • Emperor!
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Well in Dragon Ball, even kids fly around..

Maybe at lvl15 we should be able to learn to fly and at lvl30 we should be able to get high speed one.

Quick Question
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 09:28:11 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Okay so I looked at the English Demo and I noticed the flying with already there. Are we going to have it from the start. That would be so epic if we do! that would help in alot of ways for those long distance places. but if not thats fine too. DBO  is my shit either way, I hate it got shut down ...
You get flying scrolls from that present box should hold you down until lvl 30
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

Quick Question
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 10:10:55 AM »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Imma give my reason why it should not in steps, first a short story which no one should have to bear:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Back when I just started DBO, I was around 9, didn't know how to think. I ran around thinking I was Goku, I mean I thought the game was single player and had no idea what an MMORPG was like, what was a quest? So. I made a human, called him Lapin, sounded cool, (translates to fkn rabbit if you're french) and I did what all saiyans did, kill stuff for fun. So after a while of pulling the pants down on chipmunks, I believed I needed to get stronger opponents. I began climbing that mountain in the starting point. The levels were around 4 and 6 where i could walk and I was already level 5. I climbed that mountain for around 20 minutes and made my way to the next point where I found level 11 wolves and struggled to fight them, killing one before being mauled by 5.
I thought this was the game, and I was excited, and for the next week I only tried that, eventually I died too often, my clothes broke and I really had no hope of surviving since I had no idea what to do. I quit the game for like 3 years. The end.
What I'm trying to say is, give people the liberty of flying, and they'll go everywhere. Cross over mobs to get to other places without fighting, get to harder places easier, find themselves stuck in places where they can't get out from, such a big complication is pain. However, after level 30 and doing that quest, you should know the essentials of DBO and not be oblivious to the main role and game-play, of the game.

By the way, I have no idea if its gonna be there I just hope not or I swear to Mr. Popo I'm gonna make lapin and fly over to the wolf place again.

Quick Question
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 10:24:00 AM »

Offline Tensa

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • ♚Merciless Swordsman♚
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Imma give my reason why it should not in steps, first a short story which no one should have to bear:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Back when I just started DBO, I was around 9, didn't know how to think. I ran around thinking I was Goku, I mean I thought the game was single player and had no idea what an MMORPG was like, what was a quest? So. I made a human, called him Lapin, sounded cool, (translates to fkn rabbit if you're french) and I did what all saiyans did, kill stuff for fun. So after a while of pulling the pants down on chipmunks, I believed I needed to get stronger opponents. I began climbing that mountain in the starting point. The levels were around 4 and 6 where i could walk and I was already level 5. I climbed that mountain for around 20 minutes and made my way to the next point where I found level 11 wolves and struggled to fight them, killing one before being mauled by 5.
I thought this was the game, and I was excited, and for the next week I only tried that, eventually I died too often, my clothes broke and I really had no hope of surviving since I had no idea what to do. I quit the game for like 3 years. The end.
What I'm trying to say is, give people the liberty of flying, and they'll go everywhere. Cross over mobs to get to other places without fighting, get to harder places easier, find themselves stuck in places where they can't get out from, such a big complication is pain. However, after level 30 and doing that quest, you should know the essentials of DBO and not be oblivious to the main role and game-play, of the game.

By the way, I have no idea if its gonna be there I just hope not or I swear to Mr. Popo I'm gonna make lapin and fly over to the wolf place again.

That short story, made me cringe but at the same time laugh because I did the same thing lmfao. I agree with what you have stated though, especially considering the amount of fanboys there are that go around naming themselves "SSJGGOKU345" or "GogetaSSJ3" etc, I swear they feel like they're the most OP player with just those names until they get killed multiple times and it either settles in or doesn't that they suck and need to really learn how to play the game. Giving everyone the privilege to fly around at such low levels is just going to end up with new players as Delmoon stated, flying around to areas with stronger mobs, thinking they can actually beat them while at lvl 4 or 10, so imo it's a bad idea.
"Use what you have and try your best to overcome your obstacles, so that you may defeat your enemies and protect all that is dear to you." -Tensa

Quick Question
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 12:14:03 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 25 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Got a problem? Blow it up. Problem gone.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Well, I don't like flying at low levels... Not because gameplay and having level 5s in level 20 areas.

I liked to walk in DBO, or use the scooter thing. It felt like you were training the whole time. That, along with the walking animation and the environment, made me feel like I was actually on an adventure. You don't get to feel that very often in many games.

Going on an adventure while flying is just plain boring. Going on an adventure on foot, struggling with routes you're not supposed to walk through or going way too far from where you're supposed to be fighting at, makes it way more fun. Of course, once you become strong enough and you learn to fly, it's gratifying to earn yourself that power and the adventure part of the game will still be there, but now you can continue your adventure in a better, more comfortable way.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Quick Question
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 12:35:10 PM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
I agree with Iceman. You should definitely learn flying at a lower level. Level 30 is just too high (not to mention you didn't even get to accelerate with it, once those scrolls are gone..bye bye). Some of those quests at lower level were literally a pain. Having to go so far (ex: 1000 m, 1.5m, I remember some even 2k m and some of these were at the beginning at your starting place. Specifically remember these from the majin one traveling across those long deserts back and forth) just to do a quest then go back just to return it.
I mean like why do we have to learn how to fly when we are adults at level 30? In the real dragon ball kids knew how to fly at a young age (Goten, trunks, pam).
Basically my point is, you should be able to fly at a lower level.

Quick Question
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 12:56:28 PM »

Offline Aethelred

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Just trying to figure out my gender
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
I don't think it is necessary to have fly as a kid. You have the flight chained quests which gave you scroll that you could use whenever, and you could only use before lvl30. And they gave you a mount for seven days, and gave you fuel so that you could move faster, if you really want to.

After lvl 30 you need to fly more frequently, because there are less teleporters than in the maps before. And the majority of the quests on those maps are near the teleporters. There are a few that are not, but they are close to where you have to do the quests either way. And if you think something is too far from your position, or if you are too far from the closest teleporter, you could use a flight scroll (or use "ask Popo" to get to the Popo Stone you are bound to).

To be honest, I rarely used the scrolls, the first time I used one was just to see what that was.
Am I allowed to be an edgy emo teen girl even though I'm a male adult?

Quick Question
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 02:44:01 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
The Flight quest actually starts at 15.

15 - Stage 1 Flight
25 - Stage 2 Flight